A Message From Robbo (Fans Going To Dingwall)

iainmac

queensferryjambo

I completely understand fans wanting to go along to away games, BUT surely of all the teams Hearts fans should really make a point of not going to is -

Ross (shut the **** up Hearts & 'take your medicine') County 

Even if it is just for the one game just to make a point to their prick owner who openly reveled in us being put down to the Championship.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasavallan

• portobellojambo1

• Boab

• Auldbenches

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Baxfee said:

No tickets on sale yet for county game. Will be a ‘home’ game for me due to being 20miles from my house. If I can find a driver I’ll join robbo!! 

I will be at the game but not doing the extra 10 miles south to Inverness. My closest game in the season and I’m only 45 miles down to Dingwall. My head says boycott but heart says go 😆

10 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Ross County already have played a home fixture since the lockdown ended and gave tickets to away fans. For our game with them the ticket prices for HMFC fans are £25 adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for under 18's. It may well be similar to the game at Tannadice, electronic tickets. I was also hearing today that for the game at Tynecastle next weekend it seems that this vaccine passport/evidence certificate will be required for entry to the game.

Where do you hear that from, PJ1 ?

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Where do you hear that from, PJ1 ?

Which part. We, as a SC, have information on our FB page about ticket prices, we need to let people know in advance if they are considering travelling with us. The second part, I heard this from a neighbout who I knew had been at Tynecastle over the weekend. It was just something he said to me in the passing as we were talking, about the vaccine passport thingummy. I didn't check for myself, so I have no way of saying if what he stated is right or wrong. If it is to be introduced from next weekend I'd hope something is stated at some point this week so people can do what is required to obtain any evidence needed (i did it during last week, requested the info. via NHSInform, don't have a mobile phone, so asked for a hard copy and it arrived at my home address 2 days later.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Which part. We, as a SC, have information on our FB page about ticket prices, we need to let people know in advance if they are considering travelling with us. The second part, I heard this from a neighbout who I knew had been at Tynecastle over the weekend. It was just something he said to me in the passing as we were talking, about the vaccine passport thingummy. I didn't check for myself, so I have no way of saying if what he stated is right or wrong. If it is to be introduced from next weekend I'd hope something is stated at some point this week so people can do what is required to obtain any evidence needed (i did it during last week, requested the info. via NHSInform, don't have a mobile phone, so asked for a hard copy and it arrived at my home address 2 days later.

Boab, after typing up the above I then spoke direct with Ross County, and they have confirmed tickets have already been sent from Ross County to HMFC for the fixture on 18 September, so they should be going on sale soon (imagine the club have maybe been focussing on this weekend's game versus Hibs but should get everything organised for the following weekend's game fairly soon).

9 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I’m only going on what the media are reporting on the passport thing, mate, and the end of the month was the earliest this would come in, if that’s to be believed.

I suppose, once it’s signed off this week, the timing will be clearer.

I’ve heard nothing about Sunday’s game and would be very surprised if it was in place that early.

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Boab, after typing up the above I then spoke direct with Ross County, and they have confirmed tickets have already been sent from Ross County to HMFC for the fixture on 18 September, so they should be going on sale soon (imagine the club have maybe been focussing on this weekend's game versus Hibs but should get everything organised for the following weekend's game fairly soon).

It was the second part, mate.

See above.

👍

10 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

I completely understand fans wanting to go along to away games, BUT surely of all the teams Hearts fans should really make a point of not going to is -

Even if it is just for the one game just to make a point to their prick owner who openly reveled in us being put down to the Championship.

I will be going. I will be taking the opportunity to voice my disgust at the RC board. I will be supporting my team as a twelfth man. I will enjoy it. Life is too short to miss such occasions and bitterness must be shaken off. 

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

130 LPs required I'm hearing. 

portobellojambo1
17 minutes ago, iainmac said:

130 LPs required I'm hearing. 

I'll give the TO a call tomorrow morning Iain. Not sure it has ever been an issue up at Dingwall previously as I can't remember us ever having sold out the full end, not unless they are only giving us a certain number of sections this time round.

Edited by portobellojambo1

30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. Plus two jabs....

I think it's coming. I live in England so the NHS app already has a QR code with my vaccination status built in. 

13 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Support was a massive factor last week at Tannadice, could see the lift it gave the players and on the flip side Dundee Utd players almost came out looking embarrassed by their backing.  If it means we pick up 3 pts I'm all for selling out away grounds.

portobellojambo1
13 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Support was a massive factor last week at Tannadice, could see the lift it gave the players and on the flip side Dundee Utd players almost came out looking embarrassed by their backing.  If it means we pick up 3 pts I'm all for selling out away grounds.

Indeed, and it was something the players mentioned not only on the day but the impact even the smaller crowd had in the game at Tynecastle versus Celtic. We, as a SC, were fully intent on not runnning a bus at all for last season, we had our AGM shortly before last season commenced and had decided not to run any buses for the then coming season. Covid meant we were never going to be able to run buses even if we had wanted to, but as fans geting back to football was very important to us, and it appears is important to the team as well. And I think something mentioned was that we, HMFC, played a part in how the other clubs were able to vote, by being in bottom position when we were then demoted without the season being completed. My feeling remains that I will totally respect the decision of those who choose not to go this seaso, my only hope is they will likewise respect the choice of those fans who want to attend games involving HMFC.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Really does make me cringe reading people talk about boycotting certain away venues…you really think your £20 not being paid is going to make any difference? People need to get a grip…18 months without being able to attend football and folk are going to boycott venues because of a vote during a pandemic….We have a squad worthy of challenging for the title this season, are these people Still going to boycott away grounds if we were pushing for the title and had an away game against a team that voted us down? I think not. Absolute embarrassment. Put that behind us and back the team. Simple

queensferryjambo
5 hours ago, HMFCforever said:

Really does make me cringe reading people talk about boycotting certain away venues…you really think your £20 not being paid is going to make any difference? People need to get a grip…18 months without being able to attend football and folk are going to boycott venues because of a vote during a pandemic….We have a squad worthy of challenging for the title this season, are these people Still going to boycott away grounds if we were pushing for the title and had an away game against a team that voted us down? I think not. Absolute embarrassment. Put that behind us and back the team. Simple

Cringe away, but those clubs won't get a penny of my cash. You may be correct it will make no difference to those clubs on away days. 

As for making a difference to Hearts you are wrong. I have paid the money I would normally have spent on away days into FOH and extra player sponsorship instead. So me boycotting those other clubs has financially benefited Hearts.  

Do you seriously think we have a squad worthy of challenging for the title this season? I think we have a half decent squad but are absolutely miles away from a title challenge. Just being realistic. 

12 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Cringe away, but those clubs won't get a penny of my cash. You may be correct it will make no difference to those clubs on away days. 

As for making a difference to Hearts you are wrong. I have paid the money I would normally have spent on away days into FOH and extra player sponsorship instead. So me boycotting those other clubs has financially benefited Hearts.  

Do you seriously think we have a squad worthy of challenging for the title this season? I think we have a half decent squad but are absolutely miles away from a title challenge. Just being realistic. 

Agree with all of this. 

highlandjambo3

136 loyalty points for a Ross County ticket?  WTF……I usually just tip up to the county ticket office (portacabins) and buy a ticket for the game on the day……never seen a full hearts end.

Tas lad #3 is named in honour of Robbo.  Tas lad #2 was on Livi's books when Robbo was manager.  I saw his first game and last game in maroon.  I love the man.

Tas lad #3 is named in honour of Robbo.  Tas lad #2 was on Livi's books when Robbo was manager.  I saw his first game and last game in maroon.  I love the man.

14 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Even more that Quadruplication.  My PC is shite

15 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

16 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

16 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

17 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

18 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

19 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

21 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Can anyone tell me if row A is front or back of the stand?

Up in Inverness this weekend at the wife's relatives and looking to go to Dingwall for the first time and take her Uncle. Don't want to end up sitting in the front row though! 😄