• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Angerfist_Hearts

• My half sister

• Nade94

5 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

We don't sell match tickets for lower N or G for cat A games so will be empty seats in Lower G again like you seen against Aberdeen

More likely N and G will be full and the seats will be empty elsewhere.

My half sister

There were a lot of empty seats among us at the Aberdeen game and there are a few people I know who are still not comfortable going until Covid calms down.

It would be good if these people were to give their ticket back to the club as there is clearly a huge demand for them.  

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, My half sister said:

There were a lot of empty seats among us at the Aberdeen game and there are a few people I know who are still not comfortable going until Covid calms down.

It would be good if these people were to give their ticket back to the club as there is clearly a huge demand for them.  

Good point. 

Whatever people's reasons for not attending, they should make sure their seat is made available to fellow fans 

28 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

We don't sell match tickets for lower N or G for cat A games so will be empty seats in Lower G again like you seen against Aberdeen

Seems daft as Lower N was full against Aberdeen. Granted they are probably all ST holders but full nonetheless.

jambo-in-furness
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Seems daft as Lower N was full against Aberdeen. Granted they are probably all ST holders but full nonetheless.

I have a feeling that bad stewardship was the cause there.

jambo-in-furness
21 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I don’t need a ticket……I’m going to win the jkb lounge freebies 

😂 you’ve just crossed yourself out,  there will be a major enquiry if you are now announced winner.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

😂 you’ve just crossed yourself out,  there will be a major enquiry if you are now announced winner.

Doh 

Shanks said no

Hibs end on sale at 10am. My hobbit in the office joined the online queue at 9.40. 

He is 951 in the queue

If it crashes it will make my day.

County Durham Hearts
On 02/09/2021 at 10:05, BarneyBattles said:

I get the maintain full away ends for derbies at both stadiums argument, but these are peculiar times and I don't think we should have prioritised hibs fans over our own but maybe that's just me. 

100 per cent agree. When the time 2nd Jan comes around who is to say the Scottish government have another lockdown,  should have filled the ground with our own support next Sunday. 

On 01/09/2021 at 20:01, Gambo said:

You got the iron ready😁😆😅🤣😂

Remember we won 1-5 after it.

A good luck charm

8 hours ago, County Durham Hearts said:

100 per cent agree. When the time 2nd Jan comes around who is to say the Scottish government have another lockdown,  should have filled the ground with our own support next Sunday. 

I would have taken into account how they voted prior to allocating them one ticket.

9 hours ago, County Durham Hearts said:

this 

I was in the club shop today few Hibs fans collecting tickets for next Sunday thought they would of been sent out no having them picking them up from tynecastle.

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I was in the club shop today few Hibs fans collecting tickets for next Sunday thought they would of been sent out no having them picking them up from tynecastle.

does seem strange

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Maybe they live in a caravan? 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, kila said:

Maybe they live in a caravan? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe 😂 I was up at the till getting served and I could hear the boy taking louder than he needed to be making them aware he was in for AWAY tickets for the derby . Then again last week for the Dundee United we had to buy via their website.

Edited by Stu_HMFC

On 02/09/2021 at 13:15, highlandjambo3 said:

I don’t need a ticket……I’m going to win the jkb lounge freebies 

Don't come out the hat second, the hope kills you. 😟

22 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

hospitality tickets , maybe.

23 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Seen a queue, thought someone was selling drugs so got in it. Simples. 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Did he have more than one tooth ?

Green top spotted a mile away the John McGylnn specks dark in sides and was using worked like  lykes nae boher doll I’m a hibee lykeess Ken wit a mean .

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Green top spotted a mile away the John McGylnn specks dark in sides and was using worked like  lykes nae boher doll I’m a hibee lykeess Ken wit a mean .

Goat any gear doll?

Top drawer Lochend romance.

Edited by TypoonJambo
O level spelling

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Goat any gear doll?

Top drawer Lochend romance.

Coco Bryce will sort you out, likesay, nae bother, ken.  Mah name, it's Johnstone, spelt JOS..., aw **** what a radge am ur, better leg it tae ****, jeez the polis woman caught me, and I'm oot ma tits on Charlie, I thought that would make me run faster ya bass, but it didnae work in the cup final either, I canny even find my losers medal, that wee f*****g refugee probably nicked it off me.

12 hours ago, RobNox said:

Coco Bryce will sort you out, likesay, nae bother, ken.  Mah name, it's Johnstone, spelt JOS..., aw **** what a radge am ur, better leg it tae ****, jeez the polis woman caught me, and I'm oot ma tits on Charlie, I thought that would make me run faster ya bass, but it didnae work in the cup final either, I canny even find my losers medal, that wee f*****g refugee probably nicked it off me.

Is that an extract from his biography "Ah did it ma wey"?

15 hours ago, RobNox said:

I still reckon that Coco Bryce bears more than a passing resemblance to Broonaldo:-

jambo-in-furness
On 02/09/2021 at 15:04, highlandjambo3 said:

Doh 

Double DOH,  look who won the JKB draw.  😂😂😂😂

On 05/09/2021 at 13:17, TypoonJambo said:

Seen a queue, thought someone was selling drugs so got in it. Simples. 

Lol 😂 

On 03/09/2021 at 11:58, County Durham Hearts said:

Totally agree   give them nothing,

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Double DOH,  look who won the JKB draw.  😂😂😂😂

Dam……looks like I need to up my minimum bribe level………well done you

Selkirkhmfc1874

Seeing few people flogging tickets for 120 quid etc ! Any jambo ripping off a fellow jambo needs to take good look in the mirror it's bang outa order

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Seeing few people flogging tickets for 120 quid etc ! Any jambo ripping off a fellow jambo needs to take good look in the mirror it's bang outa order

Thats poor form and like you say, bang out of order

Selkirkhmfc1874
21 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Thats poor form and like you say, bang out of order

Yeah it's very low ripping off a fellow jambo 

On 04/09/2021 at 14:06, Stu_HMFC said:

thought their tickets went to easter road, bit strange that.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hopefully the club will take note of those involved and take the appropriate action 

Selkirkhmfc1874
29 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Hopefully the club will take note of those involved and take the appropriate action 

Totally agree 

This afternoon I asked the club to re-sell my season ticket re-allocated seat! They confirmed they would do so.

And I believe another Jambo has already purchased it!

Win win, Hearts get the proceeds of another sold ticket, another Jambo sees the match, and the team have another fan giving them vocal backing!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Has anyone got a spare ticket for Sunday?

Had a bad few months mental health wise and looking to get out the 4 walls for a day, was supposed to be doing the Great North Run however pulled out due to not being fit enough.

Happy to pay face value of ticket and come and pick up.

Thanks in advance.

Callum Wilson