Are you vaccinated?

kila

Are you vaccinated?  

457 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vaccinated?

• Yes - had both jags.
    • Yes - one jag, second soon.
    • Not yet but I am considering it so I can see Hearts.
    • No - I don't want/trust it etc.
    • No - I am medically exempt.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boris

• escobri

• The Kdogg

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psychedelicropcircle

Only chose to get the jab as I hated the winter lockdown. 

I’m an adult & as far as I’m concerned it’s everyone’s perception of risk & their right to choose.

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Yup both, Bill Gates nano bot trackers are swimming about me as I type. 

No need for Krankie's covid passport then if you've been tagged.  ::troll::

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Yes...perhaps an extra question should be added as to whether the players should be vaccinated or not

I'm double jabbed.

Interesting question, especially given the Aberdeen pitch invasion and McGowan charging into the crowd after his goal against the filth.

I hope clubs have some kind of cover from being held responsible for unjabbed players catching it and or not being able to perform anymore (long covid).

6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Yes...perhaps an extra question should be added as to whether the players should be vaccinated or not

I think the Livi manager said something along the lines of players returning to training after testing positive found it harder if unvaccinated.

Ultimately a footballer's career is short, and something like COVID could derail it. Some teams might only target the vaccinated for recruitment so they can play abroad etc.

Anyone who doesn't get jabbed purely through choice rather than having a medical condition or other good reason is a selfish tosser and doesn't deserve to watch Hearts.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Anyone who doesn't get jabbed purely through choice rather than having a medical condition or other good reason is a selfish tosser and doesn't deserve to watch Hearts.

I tend to agree but without taking the thread off topic a bit it seems the majority of the players aren’t vaccinated. 

Players should be the same as everyone else.  Their choice but if they choose not to, they don’t risk the health of the Nation and don’t play or have free public access. 
COVID kills a lot of people. 
COVID kills a lot less of vaccinated people. 
COVID spreads less if people are vaccinated (not as much as we originally thought and less with new variants, but less). 
These are all FACTS. 
Everything else (heard immunity will kick in and it will disappear, specific vaccines kill more than they save, you’ll grow two heads) are all either wrong or not proven either way. We have to work on balance of probability and, at this point, probability is, if we vaccinate more, we save more lives. 
so everything should be done to encourage vaccination and isolate unvaccinated. 

I am vaccinated x 2. 

I agree that people have a choice as to whether they get jabbed or not and I'm super pleased that it looks more and more likely that none of the braindead morons who choose not to will be sitting next me inside Tynecastle for much longer. 

Edited by Savage Vince

6 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Got second Pfizer jab back in May but currently isolating with ‘breakthrough’ Covid!

:facepalm:

You’ve had a positive test then 

Just now, Deke Thornton said:

Felt a bit rough middle of last week. Infection confirmed by LF test followed by PCR. I’m not in the first flush of youth so taking things easy.

Look after yourself buddy, hope you are on the mend soon 

43 minutes ago, King prawn said:

According to the EU I am but not in the UK - I had Covid in January so I was given one jab and in Spain that’s enough. 

And it’ll be cases like this that make it a bloody stupid idea of having minimum wage stewards trying to check and interpret the vaccination status of up to 20,000 fans in a short space of time. Hopefully there will be a way to submit to the club and then season tickets etc are then validated to prevent checks upon entry.

27 minutes ago, Sid said:

Players should be the same as everyone else.  Their choice but if they choose not to, they don’t risk the health of the Nation and don’t play or have free public access. 
COVID kills a lot of people. 
COVID kills a lot less of vaccinated people. 
COVID spreads less if people are vaccinated (not as much as we originally thought and less with new variants, but less). 
These are all FACTS. 
Everything else (heard immunity will kick in and it will disappear, specific vaccines kill more than they save, you’ll grow two heads) are all either wrong or not proven either way. We have to work on balance of probability and, at this point, probability is, if we vaccinate more, we save more lives. 
so everything should be done to encourage vaccination and isolate unvaccinated. 

Herd immunity is a real thing, It’s not made up nonsense.  That is why we don’t drop like flies every flu season.  It will apply to Covid in time.

Dennis Reynolds
5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

And it’ll be cases like this that make it a bloody stupid idea of having minimum wage stewards trying to check and interpret the vaccination status of up to 20,000 fans in a short space of time. Hopefully there will be a way to submit to the club and then season tickets etc are then validated to prevent checks upon entry.

This would make sense.

13 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Doesn't matter if you are double vax or not.

You can still contract covid. 

It's what level of how you feel after you are vaccinated determines how bad you feel based on your age. 

No matter what it has a 99.97% recovery rate. 

Why a vaccine passport is relevant for a virus with such a high level of recovery is beyond me. 

If this happens its the end of freedom of movement inside a democratically elected society as we know it. That is a dangerous president to set. 

Is the Donald making a comeback?

As a non-resident it seems I can just rock up and head to the front of the queue with no problems. Seems fair to me.

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I went for my Covid vaccine in Leith. Ended up with heroin instead. You win some, you lose some.

You’ll be wanting a booster then 

21 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Doesn't matter if you are double vax or not.

You can still contract covid. 

It's what level of how you feel after you are vaccinated determines how bad you feel based on your age. 

No matter what it has a 99.97% recovery rate. 

Why a vaccine passport is relevant for a virus with such a high level of recovery is beyond me. 

If this happens its the end of freedom of movement inside a democratically elected society as we know it. That is a dangerous president to set. 

I have 2 friends in their 30s who lost their livelihood due to the debilitating effects of long covid. One still hasn't recovered and he contracted it in March 2020.

Hes not dead though, so I guess it's cool?

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Yup both, Bill Gates nano bot trackers are swimming about me as I type. 

Gutted  I've had both but my 5g signal is still crap

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I went for my Covid vaccine in Leith. Ended up with heroin instead. You win some, you lose some.

:lol:

26 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Herd immunity is a real thing, It’s not made up nonsense.  That is why we don’t drop like flies every flu season.  It will apply to Covid in time.

Hope so. But do we let people die to get there?  Boris started with that then bottled it.  Vaccination SHOULD contribute towards herd immunity but reduce deaths. It’s not black and white but saving lives seems to outdo quicker heed immunity? 

58 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I am vaccinated x 2. 

I agree that people have a choice as to whether they get jabbed or not and I'm super pleased that it looks more and more likely that none of the braindead morons who choose not to will be sitting next me inside Tynecastle for much longer. 

This

Bungalow Bill

I’m double dosed but it’s a trial vaccine. I’ll have to phone the clinic tomorrow to check I’m getting one of the barcode letters. 

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Go guys

My conspiracy theory is that Covid and the vaccines are both part of a grand plan to cull the stupid...

No and I won’t be getting it either. 
for someone who suffers with severe anxiety, can’t take tablets, general anaesthetic etc. 
so looks like I won’t be allowed to go to back to tynecastle after this month. 
just make sure every player staff has got it or I won’t be happy! 

I was one that didn't want the jag, nor did i really trust it. 

It felt rushed and there's no studies to say that you will be fine after 5 years, or 10 years etc. 

I've now had them both, purely because not having them will limit you in life (applying for jobs etc)

I am classed as vulnerable so I have had 2 jabs.  Even if I wasn't, I would still have taken them though.   To date,  I have found my mobile tracks me more than the vaccine.

Absolute Scenes

Nope, won’t be taking it for reasons of my own. Also doesn’t stop you getting it or help with symptoms, or eliminate it. 
Being told I can’t go back to Tynecastle because of a personal choice is pretty far from being a free country. If I had the flu I would still be able to go though. Seems legit

Anyone that's not had it and is still thinking about it, get the pfizer. 

I've had no side effects, other than a feeling of a bruise for 2 days, then it was gone. 

I would have refused to get the AZ Alkmaar one with the blood clots n shit. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Nope, won’t be taking it for reasons of my own. Also doesn’t stop you getting it or help with symptoms, or eliminate it. 
Being told I can’t go back to Tynecastle because of a personal choice is pretty far from being a free country. If I had the flu I would still be able to go though. Seems legit

No one is saying the vaccines will prevent all deaths or all illness -

just as no one says that wearing a seat belt will prevent all deaths or all injuries in a car crash.

BUT wearing a seat belt reduces the risk of death and the risk of serious injury.

19 minutes ago, Sid said:

Hope so. But do we let people die to get there?  Boris started with that then bottled it.  Vaccination SHOULD contribute towards herd immunity but reduce deaths. It’s not black and white but saving lives seems to outdo quicker heed immunity? 

We are very lucky that a vaccine was created so quickly… it’s not always the case….AIDS being a very real example.