Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

On 28/10/2021 at 15:28, Nucky Thompson said:

865 first doses in Scotland yesterday :vrwow:

I see the vaccine passports are having the desired effect :hartley:

There's hardly anyone left to get a first dose in Scotland who wants one.

(90.2% of over 12s have had their first dose)

Screenshot_20211031-073000_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-073052_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ray Gin

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

There's hardly anyone left to get a first dose in Scotland who wants one.

(90.2% of over 12s have had their first dose)

Screenshot_20211031-073000_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-073052_Chrome.jpg

You're doing this wrong using facts. It's SNP bad always 

11 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I noticed the attendance at Pittodrie today was under 10K. That’s well short of what I would have expected for an Aberdeen v Hearts game especially with Hearts being unbeaten and the sheep having excellent results v Hibs and the Huns.

Couldn’t find anything in the MSM (or JKB to be fair) so I checked out the AFC official site. Basically attendance restricted to under 10K so as not to discriminate against those who choose not to have the jab. As much as I seriously don’t like them well done AFC.

So, you think it fair that 2000 Jambos were being denied tickets for the match to save Aberdeen administering the VP scheme?  (Leaving aside the result in hindsight)

• 1 month later...
On 05/10/2021 at 17:10, JoeBugner2 said:

I believe that for Vax passports (and most things covid related actually) folk have a line in the sand, but that line is further up or down the beach for different folks. Which is exactly how it should be. But to see folk getting abused and ridiculed or even worse, censored or cancelled, because their line is a bit further down than someone else’s is a sad reflection on society nowadays and has been an increasingly common theme through brexit and independence etc

So my overall impression, from the discussions on this thread, is that the lines in the sand are not really that far apart. whilst there is a minority firmly against it, most folk on here don’t like the vaccine passports but will go along with it as a temporary measure only and as long as no further restrictions are introduced (which might indicate we were moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania)? Remember Lithuania? https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

So let’s set some measures now? to try and prevent the frog boiling strategy where we are in Lithuanian style situation before anyone has really realised.

If these vax passes are still in place by say Feb/Mar 2022? ie heading towards spring... Would that be an indication that these are likely permanent? Maybe that is too long to wait? 

Regarding increased restrictions - if they add a 3rd booster/Flu jab to the pass, make it applicable to under 18s, or increase the coverage to shops, cinemas, workplaces, smaller events etc? Would these be a suitable measure that we are moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania, god forbid China?

Then we can close the thread until one of these things happens?! Lets face it not many folk on here are going to change their mind about it. If one of these things does happen, maybe we can all agree to form our own kickback militia and start rioting? 🤣

Equally if the vax passes disappear before then or restrictions are reduced then we can agree that the majority here were right and we can get back to football as normal - which the minority will be happy with also?

As I said before, my own risk analysis is that I don’t think it is highly likely we will end up like Lithuania, or even China, but it *could* happen and that would be so terrible that I think we need to nip it in the bud now. My suspicion is also triggered  by the fact there is no evidence these things even have any benefit health wise and, arguably, may actually be making things worse. 

In the meantime, I will not participate in this type of pass system, at football or anywhere actually, and there will be 6 empty seats for every home game (from my extended family alone).... and I fully encourage others to boycott anything which requires vax passes - otherwise it might be too late. 

Hello again :)

I thought it was an appropriate time to roll out one of my last posts on this topic from start of October '21. I think it is now clear the direction we are heading in... 

I’ve certainly revised my risk analysis! I think it is now quite LIKELY that we will end up with a Lithuanian style system and probably worse actually, more along the lines of Austria, with mandatory quarterly vaccinations for all, and moving toward the Chinese social credit system.

The idea that the most corrupt and criminal people on the planet (by this I mean current politicians and big pharmas/corporations) can control our individual health and freedoms so easily, for ANY reason, "for the greater good" is absolutely terrifying! Why on earth would it end here with vaccinations and vax passports? History has taught us what horrors can come from that kind of thinking. What kind of future are we leaving for our kids?  

However, on a positive note, I believe in last couple of months, especially the last couple of weeks actually, more and more people are waking up to this shit show and starting to question a lot of things. If you are one of these people don’t be afraid to speak out, whether its on forums like this or in public with friends and family - you will be pleasantly surprised how many people are seeing through this now. As each new booster is rolled out and each new restriction is brought in more and more people will reject it - the key is whether enough folk can wake up before it is too late. I know loads of folk already that will not take the 3rd booster, I know loads that will not participate in anymore lockdown type regulations. The tide IS turning but I’m not sure if it will be fast enough.  

Also for anyone who is starting to question the narrative, don’t be put off or influenced by the main members of the "Cult of Covid" who post regularly on these kickback topics. There is not that many of them actually, they just post a lot. You probably know them already and I'm sure they will be lining up to reply to this :) These guys will never back down, they are essentially "all in", they will never change their mind or at least admit that they have. Remember... these guys are happy to wear masks to stand up but take them off to sit down and then claim they are "following the science"! :) Holy shit, even just typing that sentence makes me feel embarrassed(!) - that future generations will look back on this time and see so called intelligent people blindly following such nonsensical, unscientific regulations. 

Finally, a big shout out to @JamesM48 I’ve not been following the posts here over past couple of months but a quick look today and I see he is still fighting the cause and asking questions! You are on the right side of history mate, a real hero in every sense of the word. 

See you all in another couple of months to see where we are  - assuming I have not been imprisoned by then for not being "fully" vacccinated or I dont have enough social credit points to use the internet. 

Boil Boil, Ribbit RIbbit 🐸

Dennis Reynolds
4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Hello again :)

I thought it was an appropriate time to roll out one of my last posts on this topic from start of October '21. I think it is now clear the direction we are heading in... 

I’ve certainly revised my risk analysis! I think it is now quite LIKELY that we will end up with a Lithuanian style system and probably worse actually, more along the lines of Austria, with mandatory quarterly vaccinations for all, and moving toward the Chinese social credit system.

The idea that the most corrupt and criminal people on the planet (by this I mean current politicians and big pharmas/corporations) can control our individual health and freedoms so easily, for ANY reason, "for the greater good" is absolutely terrifying! Why on earth would it end here with vaccinations and vax passports? History has taught us what horrors can come from that kind of thinking. What kind of future are we leaving for our kids?  

However, on a positive note, I believe in last couple of months, especially the last couple of weeks actually, more and more people are waking up to this shit show and starting to question a lot of things. If you are one of these people don’t be afraid to speak out, whether its on forums like this or in public with friends and family - you will be pleasantly surprised how many people are seeing through this now. As each new booster is rolled out and each new restriction is brought in more and more people will reject it - the key is whether enough folk can wake up before it is too late. I know loads of folk already that will not take the 3rd booster, I know loads that will not participate in anymore lockdown type regulations. The tide IS turning but I’m not sure if it will be fast enough.  

Also for anyone who is starting to question the narrative, don’t be put off or influenced by the main members of the "Cult of Covid" who post regularly on these kickback topics. There is not that many of them actually, they just post a lot. You probably know them already and I'm sure they will be lining up to reply to this :) These guys will never back down, they are essentially "all in", they will never change their mind or at least admit that they have. Remember... these guys are happy to wear masks to stand up but take them off to sit down and then claim they are "following the science"! :) Holy shit, even just typing that sentence makes me feel embarrassed(!) - that future generations will look back on this time and see so called intelligent people blindly following such nonsensical, unscientific regulations. 

Finally, a big shout out to @JamesM48 I’ve not been following the posts here over past couple of months but a quick look today and I see he is still fighting the cause and asking questions! You are on the right side of history mate, a real hero in every sense of the word. 

See you all in another couple of months to see where we are  - assuming I have not been imprisoned by then for not being "fully" vacccinated or I dont have enough social credit points to use the internet. 

Boil Boil, Ribbit RIbbit 🐸

Cool story bro.