Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

44 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Very good Jambo,and no I have never changed my account, it's exactly what the government have done aided and abetted by the BBC etc.   to create the fear to generate the desire for " the vaccine" . Been a game from the start and those who bought into it and perpetuating it are the real problem. Not only that they actively become the supporters of such.

Down load the app, the superspreader, the r number, masks. Bubbles, social distancing , tap elbows instead of shake hands the list is endless, front line, critical workers 😅😂😅😂

All these because this particular virus is so dangerous, eh no. a quick search to find deaths in GB are no different this year as to any other, and that's during a pandemic.

All this to do nothing more than generate the fear required within the population in order to coerce and control further.

If the government ever had your or mine best interests to heart those simple rules of masks, isolation and staying indoor would never have been instructed. Anything then being proliferated from the same source has got to be questioned.

Trouble is too many live in and support the fear, and now taking a different view point means they would have to confront this fear so it's easier to remain supportive. It's how it works and they know it.

We have been played 

Jesus so to summarise your position today we should do the following

Liken this to the Nazi regime?

Laugh at critical workers and front line workers?

Ignore statistical analysis and just claim that deaths are not as bad this year as any other year by doing a quick search?

Contribute to a website run by idiots like Rancourt as they don’t gain financially from the clicks or support but do it for the good of you and me?

Listen to you because none of us will have had the brains to do our own research on the subject and made our own objective stances on the subject?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“ generally these happen shortly after the vaccination and are not associated With more serious or lasting illness “ 

Well the above is  a complete unknown as yet isn’t it ? 

2 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

So, if this goes ahead how many season ticket holders do we think might miss out? Roughly 1 in 10 of the population are unvaccinated so maybe around 1,000?

Too many in my book 📕 

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

So, if this goes ahead how many season ticket holders do we think might miss out? Roughly 1 in 10 of the population are unvaccinated so maybe around 1,000?

Aye , I doubt it would even be that many ,  but the minute amount of people who are medically exempt… wont they kill us all anyway. 

Oppress the old and vulnerable its society’s way to oppress groups of people we must continue the good fight against non “normal” people

26 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It was pulled from the government website and put in a wee poster without any context.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

The person that posted it said it was a "shot of the yellow card system update".

It would be polite of him to say where he copied the screenshot from, but like so many other truthseekers he finds it difficult to erm...tell the truth. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Aye , I doubt it would even be that many ,  but the minute amount of people who are medically exempt… wont they kill us all anyway. 

Oppress the old and vulnerable its society’s way to oppress groups of people we must continue the good fight against non “normal” people

B4986A21-984B-4398-ABA8-284F2CB1F435.gif

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

“ generally these happen shortly after the vaccination and are not associated With more serious or lasting illness “ 

Well the above is  a complete unknown as yet isn’t it ? 

No James , its not a complete unknown because they are able to look at historical data and predict the behaviours of the vaccines and how they will change your body to that of a zombie in 10years time. 

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

A debate for a different thread , however that is such an uneducated perspective based on what you lot would call mainstream media manipulating a false narrative. Sizeable for the amount of elite athletes in the world would need to be millions upon millions of people using them. Its also a very narrowminded view to assume that PEDs are the only way to manipulate your body. Thats what Sports Science is all about. Educate yourself its an interesting subject. 

I don’t agree its irrelevant but you will keep harping on so lets agree to disagree and you can all get back to telling us sheeple how not to end up in the scene from the end of Kingsman by getting injected with the Bill Gates chip of control. 

Where have I done that? I'm vaccinated and think it is the best route to take. 

I'm also not assuming it's the only way to manipulate your body, I'm just saying that left to their own devices lots of athletes would stray into dangerous territory which is why I don't think it's a good example of what's healthy to do with your body.

But yes, let's agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

with things like that i always think back to the ebbe skovdahl quote

Statistics are like mini-skirts - they give you good ideas but hide the important things.

Boo!!!!! ;) :D

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Too many in my book 📕 

Still possible that it doesn't go through next week which will mean we've all soiled our knickers on this thread for nowt.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

No James , its not a complete unknown because they are able to look at historical data and predict the behaviours of the vaccines and how they will change your body to that of a zombie in 10years time. 

Stop being silly 

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

Still possible that it doesn't go through next week which will mean we've all soiled our knickers on this thread for nowt.

Oh it will go though . I’ve not soiled my knickers at all . Never really have . Well there was that one time …….. 

5 minutes ago, Beni said:

The person that posted it said it was a "shot of the yellow card system update".

It would be polite of him to say where he copied the screenshot from, but like so many other truthseekers he finds it difficult to erm...tell the truth. 

I'm sure he made it himself what with him not being a sheep and able to think for himself. :sarcasm:

Oh it will go though . I’ve not soiled my knickers at all . Never really have . Well there was that one time …….. 

You're right, it probably will go through. We don't know exactly what "it" will be though.

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Those lads had Hugo Boss uniforms and BMW motorbikes.

CV19 restriction die-hards have cardigans and Kia Picantos.

Weak comparison, I agree.

Well that reminds me of a bizarre compliment I got one time in a pub . A guy came over to me and said I would “ look incredible in a 3rd Reich uniform” he said I looked like Anton Diffron . Strange  but a compliments a compliment . I’ll take it 

D3C0108D-EAE8-4FFE-9C16-8D71F733E6A7.jpeg

Just now, Taffin said:

Where have I done that? I'm vaccinated and think it is the best route to take. 

I'm also not assuming it's the only way to manipulate your body, I'm just saying that left to their own devices lots of athletes would stray into dangerous territory which is why I don't think it's a good example of what's healthy to do with your body.

But yes, let's agree to disagree.

Fair enough

Bit in bold though (and I do agree with that bit although its why people have coaches - also why coaches should have a national database and stringent guidelines as there are some who will advise use of PEDs as it makes them look like better coaches - that abuse of peoples trust and bodies should have serious consequences imo)  , thats what we are being told is right to do ignore advice and do our own thing…Youve just given a perfect reason why that shouldn’t be done.

As I said its a very interesting subject Sports Science as is educating yourself on periods and their affect on a womans body to perform at optimal levels , training plans and their problematic nature for achieving peak performance in women etc. Something Iv spent a vast amount of time researching to serve clients better. If you have time def have a read up on that kind of thing its fascinating and enlightening. 

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You're right, it probably will go through. We don't know exactly what "it" will be though.

That’s true my guess is that they will also agree to allowing those in who pass a LFT up to 24 hours before . It’ll be a reasonable and fair compromise 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Stop being silly 

😮 How dare you 🤣 The first part of what I said is true though James. Yes you can’t have statistical data that is driven by cases in the real world but you can look at how vaccines behave , how the body behaves and have best guesses and give guidelines or info based on that due to years and years of scientific study.

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Those lads had Hugo Boss uniforms and BMW motorbikes.

CV19 restriction die-hards have cardigans and Kia Picantos.

Weak comparison, I agree.

🤣 I am a petrolhead and had to google thr Picanto 🙈

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I am sure some form of what’s been ordered will go through. How you enforce it without causing frustration leading to anger leading to disorder leading to safety issues is another matter entirely. As a start point you won’t have one single club who actually agrees with it and takes all possible steps to make it happen. It’s unworkable as it stands.

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Was it at Band Camp? 

20 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I think there is likely to be ways round this or it would be in breach of the 2010 disabilities act much the same as the mask mandate. The NHS version of the app refers to exemptions.

Just now, JimmyCant said:

I am sure some form of what’s been ordered will go through. How you enforce it without causing frustration leading to anger leading to disorder leading to safety issues is another matter entirely. As a start point you won’t have one single club who actually agrees with it and takes all possible steps to make it happen. It’s unworkable as it stands.

Been Ordered? 

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

I think there is likely to be ways round this or it would be in breach of the 2010 disabilities act much the same as the mask mandate. The NHS version of the app refers to exemptions.

Is the poster not referring to unvaccinated through choice not due to medical exemption which is a minute amount of the population as a whole as I understand it

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Very good Jambo,and no I have never changed my account, it's exactly what the government have done aided and abetted by the BBC etc.   to create the fear to generate the desire for " the vaccine" . Been a game from the start and those who bought into it and perpetuating it are the real problem. Not only that they actively become the supporters of such.

Down load the app, the superspreader, the r number, masks. Bubbles, social distancing , tap elbows instead of shake hands the list is endless, front line, critical workers 😅😂😅😂

All these because this particular virus is so dangerous, eh no. a quick search to find deaths in GB are no different this year as to any other, and that's during a pandemic.

All this to do nothing more than generate the fear required within the population in order to coerce and control further.

If the government ever had your or mine best interests to heart those simple rules of masks, isolation and staying indoor would never have been instructed. Anything then being proliferated from the same source has got to be questioned.

Trouble is too many live in and support the fear, and now taking a different view point means they would have to confront this fear so it's easier to remain supportive. It's how it works and they know it.

We have been played 

It's a real pity you didn't live up to your username 'thewiseone' because someone wise wouldn't laugh at front line workers and in this case make it personal, because you see my wife is a front line nurse who has worked on covid wards treating patients who were very ill, some of them went on to die, and all you can do is laugh at her.

That's not showing much wisdom son, not much wisdom at all.

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Always had you down as Herr Flick in my JKB punters=likely Nazi character look-a-likes list, but fair dues. You could always ring Harry of Markle and ask if he's got the number for the costume hire place.

Oh he looks rather boring and bland . I’ve been told several times in various locations I have an “ Ayran look” About me . I’m always worried when people say that as not many know that word nowadays 😂

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Been Ordered? 

Ordered by government. It’s a law, or it will be.

Edited by JimmyCant

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

😮 How dare you 🤣 The first part of what I said is true though James. Yes you can’t have statistical data that is driven by cases in the real world but you can look at how vaccines behave , how the body behaves and have best guesses and give guidelines or info based on that due to years and years of scientific study.

🤣 I am a petrolhead and had to google thr Picanto 🙈

You said it “ best guesses “

So we can never be truly sure . Most medications have side effects anyway . It’s unknown as yet the long term

effects of the vaccine so we just can’t surmise . 

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Is the poster not referring to unvaccinated through choice not due to medical exemption which is a minute amount of the population as a whole as I understand it

Yes I believe he is but the app says proof of this is not required so anyone that is unvaccinated can say they are exempt.

8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It's a real pity you didn't live up to your username 'thewiseone' because someone wise wouldn't laugh at front line workers and in this case make it personal, because you see my wife is a front line nurse who has worked on covid wards treating patients who were very ill, some of them went on to die, and all you can do is laugh at her.

My pal works on the covid ward in Aberdeen , shes had Covid more than once and shes seen patients die , wards swamped , staff struggle to cope with the mentally and physically draining demands placed on particularly initially and its horrific to see people you care about go through so im 💯 in agreement with you. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Ordered by government. It’s a law, or it will be.

👍🏻

???

American Pie is clearly beneath the classical level of society you operate at 😝

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Yes I believe he is but the app says proof of this is not required so anyone that is unvaccinated can say they are exempt.

Ta , there will always be people who abuse it. Thats what they need to ensure is not possible to as large a degree as possible or it makes it pointless.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You said it “ best guesses “

So we can never be truly sure . Most medications have side effects anyway . It’s unknown as yet the long term

effects of the vaccine so we just can’t surmise . 

James come on “best guesses” when it comes to that sort of thing is usually in the 99% accurate range due to the info used to make the best guess. You aren’t a daftie so don’t dumb things down to try and make a point. You will be well aware what “best guess” means in a scientific context , likewise how they can surmise with a huge degree of certainty. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

My pal works on the covid ward in Aberdeen , shes had Covid more than once and shes seen patients die , wards swamped , staff struggle to cope with the mentally and physically draining demands placed on particularly initially and its horrific to see people you care about go through so im 💯 in agreement with you. 

👍🏻

American Pie is clearly beneath the classical level of society you operate at 😝

Please !!! “ American pie “ I wouldn’t eat it never mind watch it 😂😂😂 I am happy to be a snob and say I’ve never seen an Adam Sandler film ! I think he is in it ? I’m more in mourning today that the great French new wave actor Jean Paul Belmondo has died :((

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ta , there will always be people who abuse it. Thats what they need to ensure is not possible to as large a degree as possible or it makes it pointless.

James come on “best guesses” when it comes to that sort of thing is usually in the 99% accurate range due to the info used to make the best guess. You aren’t a daftie so don’t dumb things down to try and make a point. You will be well aware what “best guess” means in a scientific context , likewise how they can surmise with a huge degree of certainty. 

Agreed but there will still be some side effects as there are with any meds . There always is 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Surprise or not, he is indeed talking out his hoop.

Have I got anything wrong, yes mate, all of it. I'm not an expert.

seems the experts have got a lot of it ‘wrong’ too

given what you’ve just said does it not encourage you to take a breath before dismissing others views? I mean wisey has come out with some proper non-mainstream claims to be fair but that was hardly an outrageous one in comparison 

20 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And of course we are living in times where " finding offence" has become the norm.

You have misconstrued my intention behind the post. 

When we feel offended we highlight an aspect of ourselves that " generates more of your life time narrative". 

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He’s mibbe seen one of those wise videos when some ****** walked into a hospital with a phone saying look theres naebody here.
When they were all locked down…😐

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He’s mibbe seen one of those wise videos when some ****** walked into a hospital with a phone saying look theres naebody here.

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

And of course we are living in times where " finding offence" has become the norm.

You have misconstrued my intention behind the post. 

When we feel offended we highlight an aspect of ourselves that " generates more of your life time narrative". 

I'll show much more wisdom than you ever will and I'll hold my tongue, because you ain't worth the ban, no, not worth it at all.

Just a suggestion - maybe we can add BMI to the Vax Passport/ID thing? like a 'Fat Pass' so to speak? To be honest, I'm fed up with all these fatties taking up NHS resources and beds, it is so selfish! Anyone classed as 'obese' will be refused entry to fast food outlets, delhis, restaurants etc as well as places where their size causes issues like stadiums, concerts, transport etc. These fat people need to realise that their decisions have consequences. Obviously there will be medical exemptions for those who have 'trouble with their glands' etc. Some other obvious benefits would be possible additional seating in stadiums etc (due to no fatties) and reduced queueing at the stadium food and drink stalls. What do you think? 

Edited by JoeBugner2
typo

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, sadj said:

A debate for a different thread , however that is such an uneducated perspective based on what you lot would call mainstream media manipulating a false narrative. Sizeable for the amount of elite athletes in the world would need to be millions upon millions of people using them. Its also a very narrowminded view to assume that PEDs are the only way to manipulate your body. Thats what Sports Science is all about. Educate yourself its an interesting subject. 

I don’t agree its irrelevant but you will keep harping on so lets agree to disagree and you can all get back to telling us sheeple how not to end up in the scene from the end of Kingsman by getting injected with the Bill Gates chip of control. 

Taffin just about the most balanced poster on the board and vaccinated if I remember correctly

youve fallen into the trap of assuming someone is fundamentally opposed to your views because they disagree on a certain thing leading to firing out cheap shots 

does you and your debate (which you may actually be very knowledgeable on) no credit at all :(

34 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Do you mean the Equality Act 2010? If so what part of it would it break? I can't see anything listed among the list of protected characteristics that it would discriminate against.

36 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yes 👍 people exempt can go so the Act won't be needed.

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

seems the experts have got a lot of it ‘wrong’ too

given what you’ve just said does it not encourage you to take a breath before dismissing others views? I mean wisey has come out with some proper non-mainstream claims to be fair but that was hardly an outrageous one in comparison 

I'm sure they have. It's a pretty unique if not totally unexpected situation we find ourselves in. 

'wisey' is not only coming out with stuff that's not mainstream, it's stuff that's not true and in some cases pretty it's dangerous stuff. 

People like 'wisey' and the individuals he subscribes to are entitled to their views, likewise i'm entitled to call him out for the utter shite he's polluting the board with. We have enough idiots and wind up merchants on here, without disingenuous and dangerous nonsense. 

36 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh he looks rather boring and bland . I’ve been told several times in various locations I have an “ Ayran look” About me . I’m always worried when people say that as not many know that word nowadays 😂

I had to Google it myself, not a good look imo.

Ayran is a cold savory yogurt-based beverage, popular across Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeastern Europe and Eastern Europe. 

😉😄

29 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Got you now, certainly something that needs looked at 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Don’t want to burden the staff any more than they are, but those dicks should have been in hospital…with head injuries !

14 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Just a suggestion - maybe we can add BMI to the Vax Passport/ID thing? like a 'Fat Pass' so to speak? To be honest, I'm fed up with all these fatties taking up NHS resources and beds, it is so selfish! Anyone classed as 'obese' will be refused entry to fast food outlets, delhis, restaurants etc as well as places where their size causes issues like stadiums, concerts, transport etc. These fat people need to realise that their decisions have consequences. Obviously there will be medical exemptions for those who have 'trouble with their glands' etc. Some other obvious benefits would be possible additional seating in stadiums etc (due to no fatties) and reduced queueing at the stadium food and drink stalls. What do you think? 

Edited for a typo and left in delhis.

:facepalm:

ps.  @sadjmight enlighten you with how you can have a high BMI and have very low fat levels.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Remember one incident where they arrived on a Saturday morning at a Monday-Friday outpatients clinic and then claimed that the NHS wasn't busy as there was nobody there, well of course there was nobody there numbnuts, but they probably knew that the clinic was closed before they started to film.  Again taking things out of context to suit their agenda.

11 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I had to Google it myself, not a good look imo.

Ayran is a cold savory yogurt-based beverage, popular across Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeastern Europe and Eastern Europe. 

😉😄

Here 😂👍😎

E27FD2CF-9DE6-4B0C-A26E-6CBD5809A9C1.jpeg