Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

At least you can laugh at yourself. 

Saves others the bother. 

I thought I knew a few acid bitches in my time cavorting on the “ gay scene” but some “ lads “ on this really outshine them ! That’s saying something 😎😎 savage really 

B5308710-D426-4E5C-84A1-8C30129CDF34.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh ...that's me banned from the Terrace Vax Pass thread. 🤪 Maybe didnt like me letting folk know there will be 6 empty seats from now on (from my own and my extended family) . I did see a few others over there  who wont be attending now and in the future. Well done Hearts FC.... take a bow. 

Jeffros Furios
7 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

oh ...that's me banned from the Terrace Vax Pass thread. 🤪 Maybe didnt like me letting folk know there will be 6 empty seats from now on (from my own and my extended family) . I did see a few others over there  who wont be attending now and in the future. Well done Hearts FC.... take a bow. 

What a shame Joe . . How will you cope ? 

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Are the 6 seats ST holders?

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Yes

How did you enter planet earth ? 

What spaceship did you use ?

Does it change shape ? 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

Yes

That’s a shame all of you have decided not to attend.

A unanimous decision.

At least Hearts have your money.

11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s a shame all of you have decided not to attend.

A unanimous decision.

At least Hearts have your money.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing...

Nucky Thompson
28 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I get that you're pissed off about the vaccine passports, but how is this Hearts fault?

They are only following the stupid rules brought in by Sturgeon and her lackies 

The Real Maroonblood

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing...

Great post.

31 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

How is any of this Hearts fault ? 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I get that you're pissed off about the vaccine passports, but how is this Hearts fault?

My reaction to this is exactly the same as if they tried to ban black folk or gay folk from the stadium. This is the first step on a very dark path and no good will come from this for scottish football or our society ... and it IS Hearts fault and IS the fault of every person who goes along with this. We have the right to reject anything the SG try and introduce... especially something that has not been voted for by us and doesnt even have a shred of evidence that it will be effective. 

My reaction to this is exactly the same as if they tried to ban black folk or gay folk from the stadium. This is the first step on a very dark path and no good will come from this for scottish football or our society ... and it IS Hearts fault and IS the fault of every person who goes along with this. We have the right to reject anything the SG try and introduce... especially something that has not been voted for by us and doesnt even have a shred of evidence that it will be effective. 

Anarchy is the way to go👍

Or not go to the match😂

39 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Shame to that . Be interesting to see what it’s like at Tynecastle especially after that heavy handed statement from them today . It’s got a lot of backlash on other social media forums 

2 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

This is what every Scottish Football club should have done. Heroes. 

FAZENmLVgAMjK9z.jpg

Wouldn't waste your time.

Every club could have taken a unified stand but we know nothing 

unified happens in the Scottish game.

To think the treatment Hearts have had in previous seasons they could have adopted a unique position as the miners above but they've jumped into bed with the government and shafted fans like you and me.  It's a sad day indeed yet the goons on here will rejoice in some sort of weird sense, discrimination by those preaching against discrimination of every other minority group. Double standards from the government and Hearts.

Disappointed of course, surprised not in the slightest.

Nucky Thompson

Hearts have no control over this.

I've been vaccinated, but I believe others have the right to reject it and shouldn't be discriminated against.

I don't believe in this vaccine passport that the SG government have implicated for political reasons.

I'll download the certificate because I want to attend the game, but I can't say I'm happy about it

12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

HMFC put out a rather imflamatory statement today regarding Saturday . Theh could have at least acknowledged the season ticket. Holderswho aren’t vaccinated for whatever reason , who will now not be welcome and explain its out of their control but that statement sounded like it will be rigorously enforced . 

I'm gonna chance it on Saturday, if I get stopped then so be it. ST holder for around 15 years now, more than half my life. Such a shame it has come to this, trying to sneak into a game I have a ST for, all because of this nonsense.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

been here before
11 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I'm gonna chance it on Saturday, if I get stopped then so be it. ST holder for around 15 years now, more than half my life. Such a shame it has come to this, trying to sneak into a game I have a ST for, all because of this nonsense.

Thats exactly what Im doing. Head along a bit earlier, see what the set up is then give it a bash. If I get dingied then a different entrance, dingied there then back to the first. 

Theres a bit of me quite looking forward to it if Im honest.

Ive worked on my false papers and reckon itll be a bit like when Gordon Jackson tries to get on the bus in The Great Escape.

Edited by been here before

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats exactly what Im doing. Head along a bit earlier, see what the set up is then give it a bash. If I get dingied then a different entrance, dingied there then back to the first. 

Theres a bit of me quite looking forward to it if Im honest.

Ive worked on my false papers and reckon itll be a bit like when Gordon Jackson tries to get on the bus in The Great Escape.

Good luck ! 👍👍 be careful though as seems there will be plenty “ guards” on patrol . 

44 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Good luck 

been here before
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good luck ! 👍👍 be careful though as seems there will be plenty “ guards” on patrol . 

Luckydud and The Real Moronblood putting in a Saturday shift.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Luckydud and The Real Moronblood putting in a Saturday shift.

Boab as well probably ! Keep yet wits about you 😂😂

Just now, JamesM48 said:

😂😂

A53C7A08-1EB9-490D-960B-E6120BA71096.gif

That’s better, J, carry on !

I’m more worried about being too pished to get in, in all honesty ! 
On the ale early Sat !

How ironic would that be ! 😂

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

That’s better, J, carry on !

I’m more worried about being too pished to get in, in all honesty ! 
On the ale early Sat !

How ironic would that be ! 😂

Oh I won’t have That problem . I rarely drink before a match . It’ll be a coffee and sausage of bacon roll first ! Oh I’ve seen a few reeking people get in ! 👍👍

Good for you Mars. Not scared of COVID but scared of the jag.

I guess we’ll see how the membership of that club holds as winter bites and the older unvaccinated exposed. 

Mind and take your vitamin D tablets now the days are getting shorter :whistling:

1 hour ago, kila said:

I guess we’ll see how the membership of that club holds as winter bites and the older unvaccinated exposed. 

Mind and take your vitamin D tablets now the days are getting shorter :whistling:

They actually done a poll on twitter which showed over 40% of their customers are not double jabbed so they'd be going down the pan anyways... the worse this gets the more folk will have nothing to lose... and thats when the shit gets ugly.

21 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So wait, folk will be fine up to 11.59pm and then from 12.00AM it will be time to show your papers or get out?  Surely not? That would be up there with masks on for standing, off for sitting down type nonsense. Surely folk are waking up to this now? It is comical! If this was a movie plot it would be chucked out for being too unrealistic. 

oh and the comedy continues... if they switch off the music then its fine, everyone can stay without showing their papers! 🤣 Who on earth is going along with this nonsense? Follow the science?! The flat earthers have got more science than this ! 

1 hour ago, kila said:

I’ve had the jab, mate, two of them. 

10 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

547D4FB4-DF90-4B25-93D6-720014C6C4FB.jpeg

Great statement 

17 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

They actually done a poll on twitter which showed over 40% of their customers are not double jabbed so they'd be going down the pan anyways... the worse this gets the more folk will have nothing to lose... and thats when the shit gets ugly.

Yep bet sturgeon will have the brown shirts sorry the police on stand by to visit this place “ just to set an example.” I’m amazed that people can’t see how serious this is 

13 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

oh and the comedy continues... if they switch off the music then its fine, everyone can stay without showing their papers! 🤣 Who on earth is going along with this nonsense? Follow the science?! The flat earthers have got more science than this ! 

Its an utter joke . The whole dynamic of pubs will change . Staff are gonna get into arguments galore with customers whom they have served all day without asking for papers then demand them later on ? Recipe fir disaster . Also this issue conveniently may bring in passports for all day pubs to ward against “ disorder “ like that !   As for Tynecastle it’s going to be interesting on Saturday 

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Staff are gonna get into arguments galore with customers whom they have served all day without asking for papers then demand them later on ? Recipe fir disaster

I actually hope that is the case. My fear is that the sleepwalkers will just go along with it, no questions asked. Oh its 12pm, better get my papers out. Oh im sitting at a bar stoool, is that too high?, should I adjust my muzzle sir? Can i go to the toilet please sir? Yes sir, three bags full sir. 

Just now, Mars plastic said:

If the SG are giving businesses two weeks grace then why are the club enforcing it this weekend? 

What is your opposition to the vaccine certificates? Apologies if you’ve already answered this. 

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

I actually hope that is the case. My fear is that the sleepwalkers will just go along with it, no questions asked. Oh its 12pm, better get my papers out. Oh im sitting at a bar stoool, is that too high?, should I adjust my muzzle sir? Can i go to the toilet please sir? Yes sir, three bags full sir. 

Yes so do I . Public disorder is the only way to effect change at times . It’s worked before . As for football , the unvaccinated season ticket holders should kick up deck at the turnstiles as long as they can . I’m actually wagering Budge is loving this as the element of the club ( “ young team “) will probably be those most affected by VP so she will be happy they wont get into Tynie . 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes so do I . Public disorder is the only way to effect change at times . It’s worked before . As for football , the unvaccinated season ticket holders should kick up deck at the turnstiles as long as they can . I’m actually wagering Budge is loving this as the element of the club ( “ young team “) will probably be those most affected by VP so she will be happy they wont get into Tynie . 

Having a go at Ann over this is complete and utter nonsense. It has nothing to do with the club. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

What is your opposition to the vaccine certificates? Apologies if you’ve already answered this. 

You can’t get into the football without showing some dafty in a high viz jacket your medical records? You think that’s right? 

I could go along infected but I can get in because I’ve got a bit paper with a QR code on it whereas somebody who’s not been vaxxed and not infected can’t. 

The insanity needs to end and it needs to end pronto. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Having a go at Ann over this is complete and utter nonsense. It has nothing to do with the club. 

The club can choose not to do these checks as businesses have been given two weeks grace.

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I dont agree with having a go at Anne but it IS everything to do with the club.

Going along with something which is immoral, unethical and borderline illegal because you were told do it is not an excuse. 

If clubs were told to exclude black people do you think clubs should / would go along with it because they were told to? 

2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

You can’t get into the football without showing some dafty in a high viz jacket your medical records? You think that’s right? 

I could go along infected but I can get in because I’ve got a bit paper with a QR code on it whereas somebody who’s not been vaxxed and not infected can’t. 

No I don’t think it’s right at all. It’s completely nonsensical to me. The Equality and Human rights commission are appalled by this as well. I’ve read the patronising and moralistic responses…..there is a pandemic don’t you know…..covid ain’t going away! Then these same people are going to go to a stadium with 15k plus folk all packed in. Madness. 

7 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Exactly . I honestly I’m shocked at how people have just laid down to this and how other Hearts fans are gleefully making comments about other Jambos not geting into watching their team . 

Jeffros Furios

I dont agree with having a go at Anne but it IS everything to do with the club.

Going along with something which is immoral, unethical and borderline illegal because you were told do it is not an excuse. 

If clubs were told to exclude black people do you think clubs should / would go along with it because they were told to? 

Another day of Joe greeting like a bairn .

10 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Did you not see their statement yesterday ? That would have been authorised by her . There was nothing in it about being apologetic about the situation or regret about how it I’ll impact on some fans . It was harsh 

Jeffros Furios

Nope, im doing this FOR the bairns. 

Joe you ain't that important .