Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

On 03/09/2021 at 13:19, Auldbenches said:

And that's all you've got?  How you getting ol nikki?  

Sorry for all the Lanarkshire question marks, but do you think they will let those exempt into the ground?  

I'll take a small wager on that

Should have took this bet as was never in doubt,  a wee donation to FoH would be a grand gesture fella.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, escobri said:

Should have took this bet as was never in doubt,  a wee donation to FoH would be a grand gesture fella.

I'll pm you 

Here is another "benefit" of going down the digital ID / passport system - digital money where you are told what you are allowed to buy and when you are allowed to spend it - probably no accumulation or saving of money will be allowed. Anyone going along with this vaccine passport system should realise this is the first step down that path. Personally I dont trust this or any future government from progressing down this route and will oppose and protest any sort of Digital ID now or in the future.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/06/21/bank-england-tells-ministers-intervene-digital-currency-programming/ 

E_3_w56VIAUKkW7.jfif

13 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

The point was he was “ Obeying” the rules but it spoiled his night as it was 

“ uncomfortable “ so what’s the point then 

It was uncomfortable but I wouldn't say it spoilt the night as Nick Cave and Warren Ellis put on a great two hour set.

Just been reading a five star review in the Guardian:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19594598.review-nick-cave-warren-ellis/

It's not a "digital id" it's numerous digital identities for all walks of life, different identity for different settings, banks/ doctors/dentist, the plans are out there to see, most on government websites. Check out Thales digital identity to see how it works.

Just now, escobri said:

I must add I'm not against going digital in many cases but it seems a hard task to protect privacy and balance this with so called freedoms.

If you want to protect your privacy then stay away from computers and don't own a mobile phone.

The Real Maroonblood
45 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If you want to protect your privacy then stay away from computers and don't own a mobile phone.

In a nutshell. 

Australia is on the brink of civil war in some areas right now over vax passports and mandates. What are we doing here? Bending over, going along with it and complaining that there might be delays getting into football matches! Never thought I would actually be ashamed of my country.

7 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Australia is on the brink of civil war in some areas right now over vax passports and mandates. What are we doing here? Bending over, going along with it and complaining that there might be delays getting into football matches! Never thought I would actually be ashamed of my country.

oh and if you want to know how serious it actually is over there, go check the BBC news website for all the videos of the police beating and shooting people, arresting young mothers with toddlers etc... exactly. 

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

:42:

Nucky Thompson
17 hours ago, luckydug said:

Dont see why obeying the rules makes you a dafty. 

You are a bigger dafty if you get chucked out of an event you have paid for. 

It's only a face mask ffs. 

You don't have to wear a mask, as anybody can be exempt.

You'll definitely not get thrown out of anywhere because you don't have to prove that you're exempt.

Face masks are really uncomfortable for some people

10 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

oh and if you want to know how serious it actually is over there, go check the BBC news website for all the videos of the police beating and shooting people, arresting young mothers with toddlers etc... exactly. 

Sky news australia reporting there is no a fly zone in place for media helicopters in melbourne now to prevent anybody filming the riots from the air. 

By the way, if you do want to go to the games WITHOUT a vax passport thing you just have to say you are exempt. Same as for masks. No problem. They are not allowed to question it. ... and you still think this is about health?! 🤣

60357_001.jpeg

21 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Sky news australia reporting there is no a fly zone in place for media helicopters in melbourne now to prevent anybody filming the riots from the air. 

Queensland seemingly now telling police they have 2 weeks to get jabbed or be suspended on no pay. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

By the way, if you do want to go to the games WITHOUT a vax passport thing you just have to say you are exempt. Same as for masks. No problem. They are not allowed to question it. ... and you still think this is about health?! 🤣

60357_001.jpeg

:conspiracy:

1 minute ago, escobri said:

Queensland seemingly now telling police they have 2 weeks to get jabbed or be suspended on no pay. 

That country has went bat shit crazy 

19 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:conspiracy:

Potentially massive costs to introduce, potentially massive disruption on match day, potential lost revenue to the clubs, potentially scrapped in few weeks/months anyways, anyone unvaccinated can just rock up and say they are exempt, anyone vaccinated can still catch and spread it and absolutely no attempt to present any evidence at all that it will make a blind bit of difference!! ... yet you lot are just going along with it!? 🤣You couldn’t make this shit up! If it wasn’t so tragic it would be ****ing hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Potentially massive costs to introduce, potentially massive disruption on match day, potential lost revenue to the clubs, potentially scrapped in few weeks/months anyways, anyone unvaccinated can just rock up and say they are exempt, anyone vaccinated can still catch and spread it and absolutely no attempt to present any evidence at all that it will make a blind bit of difference!! ... yet you lot are just going along with it!? 🤣You couldn’t make this shit up! If it wasn’t so tragic it would be ****ing hilarious. 

If they had something to gain from it beyond what they're claiming, surely they wouldn't let people just self declare as exempt?

I think they're overstepping the mark on them, won't work and will cause chaos but how does the above reconcile that it's something sinister?

Edited by Taffin

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If they had something to gain from it beyond what they're claiming, surely they wouldn't let people just self declare as exempt?

I think they're overstepping the mark on them, won't work and will cause chaos but how does the above reconcile that it's something sinister?

I don't think it needs to be any more sinister than that they are using covid as an excuse to introduce Digital IDs. It is the perfect scenario to do that. Anyone who opposes it is immediatley cancelled, banned or labelled a conspiracy theorist. They have a clear run. The fact that people are still seriously thinking it is health realted is the most concerning thing! ... and I am talking specifically about Digital IDs / Vax Passports here. Regarding exemptions, it makes sense to let these guys claim exemption and just go along with it. Later down the line, once this is bedded in, Im sure there will be NO options to opt out. 

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I don't think it needs to be any more sinister than that they are using covid as an excuse to introduce Digital IDs. It is the perfect scenario to do that. Anyone who opposes it is immediatley cancelled, banned or labelled a conspiracy theorist. They have a clear run. The fact that people are still seriously thinking it is health realted is the most concerning thing! ... and I am talking specifically about Digital IDs / Vax Passports here. Regarding exemptions, it makes sense to let these guys claim exemption and just go along with it. Later down the line, once this is bedded in, Im sure there will be NO options to opt out. 

There will always be people who are medically exempt, they wouldn't be able to close the exemption for them without serious legal implications. 

If they bring in a digital id that isn't linked to health then yes, I agree, it will likely come with no exemption but it will be a separate entity and I'd like to think even those with their eyes closed just would see that for what it is.

I don't see this as phase 1, they're just too separated from each other. The digital id wouldn't be accessed or managed by the NHS for one.

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There will always be people who are medically exempt, they wouldn't be able to close the exemption for them without serious legal implications. 

But these guys will be "on the system" so to speak. You wont be able to just say "Im exempt". Their exemption will only be viewable through the Digital ID / Vax Passport. The key is getting everybody on the system. Then they can start introducing the new features :)

But these guys will be "on the system" so to speak. You wont be able to just say "Im exempt". Their exemption will only be viewable through the Digital ID / Vax Passport. The key is getting everybody on the system. Then they can start introducing the new features :)

No escape m8 😪, the Internet of things and the Internet of bodies make for some interesting reading of what is coming sooner than most think.

What new features will they have that are accessed via and hosted by the NHS?

I do agree that everyone just rolling over will make government think they can get away with more but the two just aren't connected. They'd have to create an entirely separate system for the 'new features' and that's (hopefully) when people would kick off.

They're not going to suddenly say, all your banking information, taxation records etc are now held on the NHS app

Just now, Taffin said:

They're not going to suddenly say, all your banking information, taxation records etc are now held on the NHS app

Exactly, it will be the same boiling the frog tactics whilst everyone is watching Netflix. Nothing sudden. Check out the Chinese Social Credit System if you want to see it all hang together in action... every single step of their life tracked , monitored and rewarded or punished according to the system. ... and check out below what they are already talking about here ... controlling what and when you can use your own money!! 

E_3_w56VIAUKkW7.jpeg

Exactly, it will be the same boiling the frog tactics whilst everyone is watching Netflix. Nothing sudden. Check out the Chinese Social Credit System if you want to see it all hang together in action... every single step of their life tracked , monitored and rewarded or punished according to the system. ... and check out below what they are already talking about here ... controlling what and when you can use your own money!! 

... and guys Im not saying this is definitely going to happen... but its basic risk analysis, the impact here is massive although the probability is hopefully low.  The fact there are no benefits here to either football clubs, nightclubs or from a health point of view it should be treated as suspicious. Any such system if it does come in would need to be under a trustworthy, non corrupt and honest government - I cant see that happening in a long long time!! 

... and remember who has been the biggest supporter of "Digital IDs" over the years.... Tony ****ing Blair! That should be the biggest warning sign ever! 

... and remember who has been the biggest supporter of "Digital IDs" over the years.... Tony ****ing Blair! That should be the biggest warning sign ever! 

👍👍

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

E_3_w56VIAUKkW7.jpeg

China is a very different place to here...in fact it's very different to anywhere else I've ever been, and by a considerable magnitude. The two are not comparable.

You seem to think I'm disputing your wider point, I'm not, I'm just questioning the role a Covid vaccination pass that by your own admission you can opt out of is a key part to this. It's only function is conditioning people but it's far too transparent to really be effective as whatever was to sneak up whilst were watching Netflix would be so different it would be noticeable.

The Bank of England stuff is of course something people should fight tooth and nail over...if it relates to money earned via employment. Interestingly, there is no vaccine passport in England though...

Imo, you're giving the government far too much credit.

They're simply floundering in the own incompetence at dealing with Covid. They don't want to lose votes via deaths on their watch so they're trying to pin the blame on the people rather than themselves. "Vaccinate or die/kill" type of garbage. It won't make any difference to health imo (at least not significantly) but they'll say "look we did all we can and you monsters ruined it" etc.

It's not less insidious but it's fueled entirely by their own ego and incompetence imo.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

China is a very different place to here...in fact it's very different to anywhere else I've ever been, and by a considerable magnitude. The two are not comparable.

Wow! The rest of the world literally chucked their science and pandemic response manuals into the fire and followed the Chinese lockdown and masking regime. I dont think we are as far away as you think. 

Wow! The rest of the world literally chucked their science and pandemic response manuals into the fire and followed the Chinese lockdown and masking regime. I dont think we are as far away as you think. 

We didn't have a pandemic response model for something like this. That was a major part of the issue...Western government incompetence. So they turned to what they could to try and hide that fact, and all they could turn to was the Eastern response. Not every country were following China, a lot of them already had the same manual as them. We also didn't handle it anywhere near the same way as China, we merely borrowed certain facets of it that our state was able to carry out.

If the things I view as positive about China come along with it, then I'll be quite happy if we end up more like them. I love the place, but you're bonkers if you think the two aren't absolutely poles apart in almost everything imo.

7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

whatever was to sneak up whilst were watching Netflix would be so different it would be noticeable.

There are people literally taking masks on and off depending on whether they are standing or sitting! 🤣You think people would have noticed that creeping up? There are thousands going to matches and nightclubs but folk cant visit their dying mother in hospitals?. If someone had told you two years ago that grown adults would be happy to just go along with such ridiculous rules nobody would have believed you. Boil Boil  Ribbit Ribbit ! :)

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

There are people literally taking masks on and off depending on whether they are standing or sitting! 🤣You think people would have noticed that creeping up? There are thousands going to matches and nightclubs but folk cant visit their dying mother in hospitals?. If someone had told you two years ago that grown adults would be happy to just go along with such ridiculous rules nobody would have believed you. Boil Boil  Ribbit Ribbit ! :)

I think that's a whole other story. People are doing that partly because they've got a leader and a party that have become a near cult-like dictatorship recently and they're also suffering from obscene scare tactics by the government and media over the last 18 months and are rightly afraid. 

Your example of it here was for the Bank of England...a bank in a place where there is no mask requirements whatsoever or vaccine passports. It's totally at odds with what you're saying.

Anyway, I don't entirely disagree with you about humans sleepwalking into some future where we are little more than drones but you're putting 2 and 2 together with this and getting 500 imo.

56 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

One of the biggest piss takes of the last 18 months, and there's been a few. Has to be up there with that creepy Drakeford guy taping off birthday card and haberdashery aisles in Supermarkets.

17 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

One of the biggest piss takes of the last 18 months, and there's been a few. Has to be up there with that creepy Drakeford guy taping off birthday card and haberdashery aisles in Supermarkets.

👍 oh yes there are so many examples of this insanity in the last 18 months ! Remember the scare regarding tigers passing it on ? Or cats ? Lol 

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Imo, you're giving the government far too much credit.

They're simply floundering in the own incompetence at dealing with Covid. They don't want to lose votes via deaths on their watch so they're trying to pin the blame on the people rather than themselves. "Vaccinate or die/kill" type of garbage. It won't make any difference to health imo (at least not significantly) but they'll say "look we did all we can and you monsters ruined it" etc.

It's not less insidious but it's fueled entirely by their own ego and incompetence imo.

The Government/s have a duty to do whatever it takes to protect the public from Covid. 

There would be a public outcry if they adopted a hands off approach.  The people opposing sensible precautions are mainly the sort who have a vested interest or conspiracy theorists. 

This forum has been spammed by these sort recently. 

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The Government/s have a duty to do whatever it takes to protect the public from Covid

There would be a public outcry if they adopted a hands off approach.  The people opposing sensible precautions are mainly the sort who have a vested interest or conspiracy theorists. 

That's not strictly true. They could have done a lot more to protect against Covid (see China etc) but they also have other duties that need to be balanced and have done so. It's always a balancing act. They also were slow to act and implement a coherent plan, thus failing in their duty at the beginning.

For clarity I'm not sure vaccine passports and continued mask wearing are still sensible precautions...I base that on their non-existence in England where we seem to be performing much the same, but that's not something to get into again. I just found the poster in questions logic flawed within itself.

Edited by Taffin

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Proof please.

You can look up operation cygnus (i think) which should lead to few newspaper stories around UK pre covid plans and indeed simulations (allbeit deemed not very successfull ones). CDC and WHO pre pandemic guidlines also never had general poplulation mask or lockdown mandates. If you find anything to disupute that Id be interested to see. THere was a Bill Gates report in 2019 that had UK in top 10 best prepared countries for a pandemic!  - there is a .pdf of that floating about somewhere. Remember at the start , BoJo, Whitty, Fauci, Dr ****ing Hillary , WHO all waxing lyrical about how masks for general population were not effective. For some reason all that changed with no new additional conclusive scientific data.   Indeed real world data now is pretty conclusive (IMHO) that lockdowns and masking dont work at all., as was always known. 

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You can look up operation cygnus (i think) which should lead to few newspaper stories around UK pre covid plans and indeed simulations (allbeit deemed not very successfull ones). CDC and WHO pre pandemic guidlines also never had general poplulation mask or lockdown mandates. If you find anything to disupute that Id be interested to see. THere was a Bill Gates report in 2019 that had UK in top 10 best prepared countries for a pandemic!  - there is a .pdf of that floating about somewhere. Remember at the start , BoJo, Whitty, Fauci, Dr ****ing Hillary , WHO all waxing lyrical about how masks for general population were not effective. For some reason all that changed with no new additional conclusive scientific data.   Indeed real world data now is pretty conclusive (IMHO) that lockdowns and masking dont work at all., as was always known. 

Cygnus was about flu if memory serves me correctly so quite a different risk profile. The closest one was exercise Alice which was modelling against a MERS pandemic and from reading about it, I agree it should have formed our manual but it didn't. By the sounds of it, it was completed and then completely forgotten about and not shared with the key stakeholders. It was thrown away, yes, but long before Covid came around. "Ach we'll get to that another time, there won't be a pandemic soon" etc. Again, I'd peg that as incompetence, not conspiracy...but respect that you may disagree. 

I agree about the masks thing, but again I place that down to their lack of any coherent, deployable strategy so instead they panicked, advised us not to wear them and then realised they were a key component in looking like they had it under control so mandated them and also cynically I believe they saw it as a comfort blanket for the masses which would encourage them to at least partly keep the economy going. They of course also do work, how much is up to debate. I imagine you think not at all, I think not very much and others think an awful lot.

If they were purely copying China they wouldn't have initially advised against masks as at that point mask usage was already a well known tool in the Eastern arsenal.

Anyway, I'm done as I need to get a life 😂 good chat though and please don't think I'm discarding your thoughts out of hand, it's interesting to read. I think we're in a similar place as to our opinion of the tools being used but just have quite a gap between why they are being used.

17 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

They walk amongst us….

07DBC6DE-3B39-4E6B-9FD6-8C1635115294.jpeg

I've never thought to ask my barber if he's vaccinated. Maybe it's something I should ask? Or maybe it's none of my business? Or maybe I don't care?

been here before
28 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

They walk amongst us….

07DBC6DE-3B39-4E6B-9FD6-8C1635115294.jpeg

There's more than one of them posting on this thread.

Edited by been here before

17 hours ago, Taffin said:

Only initially you can self declare.

At some point soon you need proof. Doctors letter or similar. 

14 hours ago, luckydug said:

The Government/s have a duty to do whatever it takes to protect the public from Covid. 

I think by far the biggest reason for opposing Covid protection measures is simply not liking being told what to do.