Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

20 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

SG have said as it stands, people vaccinated outside of Scotland will not be able to enter nightclubs and other venues that require vaccine passport. 

There may be a future solution to resolve this. 

😂😂

Why are they so disorganised?!?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's one for all you compliance buffs.

Wonder if they have shown their certificate, all got the jab, or their booster? 

Reality is we've all been played through a well planned world wide roll out in mind control and behavioural programming.

The virus has been the vehicle. It's always been about the vaccination even before the virus, let that sink in! 

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Reality is we've all been played through a well planned world wide roll out in mind control and behavioural programming.

The virus has been the vehicle. It's always been about the vaccination even before the virus, let that sink in! 

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

Mind control ?? 

:cornette:

:gok:

:muggy:

12 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

:cornette_dog:

16 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

Good. As long as they've made me better at my job and at crosswords 👍

15 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

Ooft,you may be past saving mate.

I genuinely laughed out loud reading that pish 😂

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

there is no vaccine certificates/passports in england so why would they show them for that meeting?

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210917_074735.jpg

SLfCc2e.gif

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Sensible move from the club. 

Not sure it is, those without season tickets often don't due to travel making it uneconomic...this impacts their ability to make travel arrangements for the Motherwell game which may impact attendance on the day.

I'm unclear on why the process would be any different on match day between someone with a season ticket vs someone with a match ticket?

Edited by Taffin

I’ve enjoyed the seethe this vaccine passport idea has caused but surely it isn’t going to go ahead - especially as a ****ing app or something on your phone :lol:  You’d get folk trying to get access to their NHS account etc holding everyone else up, it’s mental.  Would need to turn up to Tynie 24hours early 

29 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Losing money because of the clueless SNP.

Just admit Boris played you like a fiddle Sturgeon and U-turn on this stupid idea

👍👍👍

31 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Losing money because of the clueless SNP.

Just admit Boris played you like a fiddle Sturgeon and U-turn on this stupid idea

Yup. She thought he was going all in and tried to beat him to it. Tragic wee woman so she is. 

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Not sure it is, those without season tickets often don't due to travel making it uneconomic...this impacts their ability to make travel arrangements for the Motherwell game which may impact attendance on the day.

I'm unclear on why the process would be any different on match day between someone with a season ticket vs someone with a match ticket?

None of which is the clubs fault. Evidently the Scottish government haven’t given any guidance on how this is going to work. 

I’m also sure checking 12,000 people is going to cause significantly less time than checking 16/17,000 people. 

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

None of which is the clubs fault. Evidently the Scottish government haven’t given any guidance on how this is going to work. 

I’m also sure checking 12,000 people is going to cause significantly less time than checking 16/17,000 people. 

They’ve already intimated they’ll do “ spot checks “ at grounds, i.e. a shambles ! 
An admission that they haven’t a clue how it will work.

Why the club don’t just go ahead and sell match day tickets is puzzling !

Calling the bluff of politicians will only affect people who want to go to the game and are unsure where they are !

Do they think the SG are going to suddenly have a lightbulb moment ?

Get the tickets on sale and let the politicians sort it out. We could, potentially, be out a few bob if this rumbles on to next week.

18 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'm not suggesting it's the clubs fault, it's not. I just don't think their solution is sensible, nor do I think the government are going to tell them how to do it or provide the people for it...that will be up to the club to work out and resource.

There will either be scanners and a way of working in place for it in time, or there won't. 12k or 17k isn't really here nor there, it will take more time of course but the process will be exactly the same so either advise matchday ticket holders to be there earlier for this game or ensure whatever the process is, is scaled up to meet the demand.

It may be that they don't think they can do that, which is understandable but I don't think potentially losing 5k 'walk ups' is what I'd consider sensible in anyone's book.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

They’ve already intimated they’ll do “ spot checks “ at grounds, i.e. a shambles ! 
An admission that they haven’t a clue how it will work.

Why the club don’t just go ahead and sell match day tickets is puzzling !

Calling the bluff of politicians will only affect people who want to go to the game and are unsure where they are !

Do they think the SG are going to suddenly have a lightbulb moment ?

Get the tickets on sale and let the politicians sort it out. We could, potentially, be out a few bob if this rumbles on to next week.

Hearts, like most other businesses in Scotland, have to deal with the consequences of measures brought in by ScotGov through this pandemic. It’s not a case of calling anyone’s bluff. Hearts clearly don’t want to sell match tickets without a clear plan in place in how to limit the impact of these measures. 

And I’m sure they’re more than aware of the financial impact of this decision. More so than anyone on here. 

48 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not suggesting it's the clubs fault, it's not. I just don't think their solution is sensible, nor do I think the government are going to tell them how to do it or provide the people for it...that will be up to the club to work out and resource.

There will either be scanners and a way of working in place for it in time, or there won't. 12k or 17k isn't really here nor there, it will take more time of course but the process will be exactly the same so either advise matchday ticket holders to be there earlier for this game or ensure whatever the process is, is scaled up to meet the demand.

It may be that they don't think they can do that, which is understandable but I don't think potentially losing 5k 'walk ups' is what I'd consider sensible in anyone's book.

They already advise people to be in their seats by 2:30pm on a match day but you still see people rolling in with 5/10 minutes to go before kick off. Some even after the whistle has gone. I don’t think it’s going to be as simple as just rustling up another 40/50 stewards to do the checks (assuming roughly one extra per turnstile) either. If that resource isn’t there, then what’s the alternative?

It’s also possible they’ve decided against selling tickets because of the possibility of having to refund all the people who aren’t able to attend and the ensuing PR hassle it would cause. 

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Hearts, like most other businesses in Scotland, have to deal with the consequences of measures brought in by ScotGov through this pandemic. It’s not a case of calling anyone’s bluff. Hearts clearly don’t want to sell match tickets without a clear plan in place in how to limit the impact of these measures. 

And I’m sure they’re more than aware of the financial impact of this decision. More so than anyone on here. 

They already advise people to be in their seats by 2:30pm on a match day but you still see people rolling in with 5/10 minutes to go before kick off. Some even after the whistle has gone. I don’t think it’s going to be as simple as just rustling up another 40/50 stewards to do the checks (assuming roughly one extra per turnstile) either. If that resource isn’t there, then what’s the alternative? 

All good questions. I don't see how that gets resolved though by just waiting until the next home game. Those checking the tickets could also check the vaccine passports potentially? One way or the other, people are going to have to arrive earlier if they don't want to miss the match. People knew fine well previously they could rock up late and be fine, that's out the window now and they'll miss a large chunk of the game...that's no reason to restrict the sales to those who would be happy to turn up early though.

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

It’s also possible they’ve decided against selling tickets because of the possibility of having to refund all the people who aren’t able to attend and the ensuing PR hassle it would cause. 

Why would people be unable to attend in any significant way than normal? 

Either way I guess let's agree to disagree. I think it's a weird approach, you think it's sensible and realistically it doesn't really matter which it is as it is what they've chosen to do 👍

31 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I have sympathy with the club regarding this. They have to make a call, which I respect, but the statement is not only intended for our ears. It’s a broadside to the SG to get their finger out ! Fair play to them for that. 
As regards how it will go, I can see no other way than a spot check system. I just don’t think checking everyone is feasible. In a timeous way…impossible, so they’ll have to tell the clubs..em..now, what the rules are.

There are already rumours of clubs being asked to take “ all reasonable steps “ to ensure compliance !

So, I reiterate, sell match day tickets and put the ball in their court. 
Also, I think it’s naive to think this will be enforced across the board. 
60K at Parkhead, for example, will attest to that.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The good news is if you get stopped and don't have the APP just try another entrance. 

I’ve only got the paper certificate and don’t have a smart phone it has all my details and I can bring ID to prove it’s me will i be okay 

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

I’ve only got the paper certificate and don’t have a smart phone it has all my details and I can bring ID to prove it’s me will i be okay 

Yeah the paper one is fine as it has the QR codes.

Just to note paper certificates end 30 September.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah the paper one is fine as it has the QR codes.

Just to note paper certificates end 30 September.

Just had a look at ours can’t see anything that has QR but there is a reference number underneath the dates I was vaccinated I’m assuming that’s the QR code 

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Spot checks agreed by Scottish Government 

She really can’t let bad ideas go , can she ? Has to try and save face by spot checks etc . No humility at all. 

10 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Just had a look at ours can’t see anything that has QR but there is a reference number underneath the dates I was vaccinated I’m assuming that’s the QR code 

They only put the QR codes on a couple of weeks ago. If you go back in it to the website it will be there to print off. 

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

She really can’t let bad ideas go , can she ? Has to try and save face by spot checks etc . No humility at all. 

I'll not be taking any daft certificate with me when I go to Tynie.

My old man has been going to Tynie since the 1950s but would not have a clue how to download or obtain a QR code 

Lucky for him Joe **** here can sort it out, otherwise he'd be sitting at home listening to the wireless

Edited by Jonkel Hoon

29 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They only put the QR codes on a couple of weeks ago. If you go back in it to the website it will be there to print off. 

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

Cheers for the info 

53 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I'll not be taking any daft certificate with me when I go to Tynie.

Bit of a wasted journey when you aren't allowed in? 😆

Was at Nick Cave and Warren Ellis gig at the Playhouse last night.

Vaccine Passport check on door before ticket check by separate people.

Had to wear mask at gig though which was uncomfortable.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

:rofl:

44 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Look on the bright side you prob were safe from catching covid with a flimsy piece of rag over your face , shame the whole experience was spoiled by forced wearing of masks . I wouldn’t go to any “ entertainment “ performance if masks were compulsory / mandatory . But hey chief mammy is looking after her bairns 

Edited by JamesM48

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Look on the bright side you prob were safe from catching covid with a flimsy piece of rag over your face , shame the whole experience was spoiled by forced wearing of masks . I wouldn’t go to any “ entertainment “ performance if masks were compulsory / mandatory . But hey chief mammy is looking after her bairns 

:conspiracy:

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:conspiracy:

No it’s not it’s just rather silly really . Most places don’t mandate masks indoors now so why does a great venue like the playhouse demand it? It’s had a chorus of disapproval from Many of the public I note 

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Masks still the rule for cinema, theatre etc for now. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Masks still the rule for cinema, theatre etc for now. 

Yes so it seems . I’ll pass on these places until that’s terminated . 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Sounds amazing. Gutted I missed it as there’s nothing better than spending an evening with a mask on for no reason whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

If you’re a dafty. 

Dont see why obeying the rules makes you a dafty. 

You are a bigger dafty if you get chucked out of an event you have paid for. 

It's only a face mask ffs. 

3 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Sounds amazing. Gutted I missed it as there’s nothing better than spending an evening with a mask on for no reason whatsoever. 

6C16E98B-B3B8-4EA9-BC2F-116DA963E302.gif

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Dont see why obeying the rules makes you a dafty. 

You are a bigger dafty if you get chucked out of an event you have paid for. 

It's only a face mask ffs. 

The point was he was “ Obeying” the rules but it spoiled his night as it was 

“ uncomfortable “ so what’s the point then