Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

But how can the security person confirm your identity?

Easy, via their scanner, surely if it's all a government plot to control us, then the QR code will match the Gates microchip in the vaccine, if it doesn't it'll self-destruct and vaporize, you along with it.

:conspiracy:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

No-one is compelled to have a flu jab or required to prove they have had one in going about their normal lives. I have never had a flu jab not because I am an anti-vaxxer but because I am pretty fit for my age and have as far as I am aware no underlying health problems. I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a doctor. Flu may kill me but if it does it surely beats years of dementia in a nursing home. I eagerly got my Covid vaccinations because it makes sense in a pandemic of a new and rapidly mutating virus that nobody knows much about. But it seems to.me that there is a danger that we will have to.live with controls and restrictions indefinitely. Which has not been the case with comparable pandemics in the past.

Good post 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Watch it , the vaccine zealots will argue for a stamp on our fore  heads next to ensure there is no deception ! 

Been a while since anyone's stamped on my forehead.

Parkhead, I think it was.

9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

People will always find a way around a system, if they are motivated enough. 

It doesn’t need to be fool proof, its about impacting change through the majority, not the minority. Its easier getting the jab, that faking the system in reality. Your average 20 something who has been a bit hesitant for whatever reason, is a lot more likely to get jabbed up to go on holiday, football, nightclub etc that go to all the effort of finding a work around. You mind me to be do get round system on a one -off type situation but long terms it will become impracticable 

The majority of people will obey the rules, focusing on the exception is probably the wrong place to look. We’ve seen the effect in other countries of introducing these measure and it has significantly increased uptake.

Just because other countries have done it doesn’t mean to say it’s right , morally or ethically . The media reports are yet again stigmatising young people and colluding with the Govt in coercive and blackmail of them into getting a vaccine which has almost zero health positives for them .couple horrible reports on that dire “ Edinburgh live “ site about queues outside clubs  last night in Edinburgh . Looking to label young people as irresponsible 

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Been a while since anyone's stamped on my forehead.

Parkhead, I think it was.

And why am I not surprised at that knowing your aversion to all things Celtic ! 😎

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'd imagine that, like most tech fraud, it'll be carried out by the better connected and better off with something to hide, i.e. top of the chain drug dealers and arms traders. 

So no one on this then ? 😎

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And why am I not surprised at that knowing your aversion to all things Celtic ! 😎

It was Celtic's aversion to me that was the problem on this occasion, james.

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm deep undercover. 

😂😂 stop trying to make yourself seem interesting 😂😎

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It was Celtic's aversion to me that was the problem on this occasion, james.

I can understand that 😂

AA2785F2-37F0-4AFE-B7BD-637C8ECF61E6.gif

55 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Easy, via their scanner, surely if it's all a government plot to control us, then the QR code will match the Gates microchip in the vaccine, if it doesn't it'll self-destruct and vaporize, you along with it.

:conspiracy:

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Right or wrong, morales and ethics are a very individual thing. So best to leave the hyperbole alone as people are operating in a manner they believe to believe ‘best’’. 

There is a reason multiple countries have or are looking to introduce these measures. You know what they are, you’re not stupid. Its not to demonise young people, it’s it?

One mans ‘blackmail; is another's ‘behavioural management’ . This is all aimed at increasing vaccination rates and as you grudgily concede it has health benefits, albeit on a small margin., for the ‘younger’ age groups. Why wouldn’t we encourage marginal benefits when it save life’s, pressure on NHS etc etc.

You don’t eat a elephant in one bite😀

**** me people had to queue to get into a nightclub, the indignity. That would never have happened pre COVID😂 

Unfortunately, young people have been getting labelled irresponsible since time began in the media.  It appeals to people who like to get all righteous and blame people for stuff. You not read JKB🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t even agree with the principal of the passports, but the misrepresentation of their purpose and intent is laughable. 

Yes we all have different perspectives on it all . 

7 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

That’s UK government now scrapping the vaccine passports idea for the time being. Scottish government approach again more stringent than English -https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/covid-vaccine-passports-scrapped-for-winter-5g2fdb2zn

I'll wait and see what he announces but if we were to 'live with it' as was, in a backdrop of 100k cases per day projections of certainty, then really having between 30-40k suggests nothing needs curbed and that the public have done their bit.

Unless we get 100k+ cases per day then I think they'll be hard pushed to find support for the reintroduction of measures. 

They've achieved what they wanted and to reintroduce any restrictions would be simply to now try and achieve a different goal and they should be told where to go if they opt for that.

Edited by Taffin

Dennis Reynolds
34 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Thailand's pandemic started around the same time as their vaccine rollout as pointed out by UK Column. 

Hands up for a booster? 🙋

Screenshot_2021-09-13-14-20-33-478_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Wow. That's a really serious case of confirmation bias. I hope you and all the folks at UK Column get through it.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, LMc said:

Wow. That's a really serious case of confirmation bias. I hope you and all the folks at UK Column get through it.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Thanks for the link. Link to the paper the article is based on here.

The following isn't aimed at you Jambo-Jimbo.

Couple of things jump straight out at me. It's a pre-print, which means that it hasn't been through the review process yet. The methodolgy may be sound or it may be bullshit. We'll need to wait for other virologists to take a look at it before we know. My gut feeling is that the methodology is ropey as it is based on reports to VAERS. Pretty much anyone can submit a report to VAERS. To highlight the absurdity of the system a anesthesiologist submitted a report claiming that a vaccine turned him into the Hulk. There are concerns that the system is being targeted by anti-vaxxers.

There may be something to do or there may not but, I don't think this is particularly credible at the moment. This should highlight why it is important to go to the original source rather than just reading a newspaper headline.

Edited by Bindy Badgy

4 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Couple of things jump straight out at me. It's a pre-print, which means that it hasn't been through the review process yet. The methodolgy may be sound or it may be bullshit. We'll need to wait for other virologists to take a look at it before we know. My gut feeling is that the methodology is ropey as it is based on reports to VAERS. Pretty much anyone can submit a report to VAERS. To highlight the absurdity of the system a anesthesiologist submitted a report claiming that a vaccine turned him into the Hulk. There are concerns that the system is being targeted by anti-vaxxers.

There may be something to do or there may not but, I don't think this is particularly credible at the moment. This should highlight why it is important to go to the original source rather than just reading a newspaper headline.

👍

27 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

In other words it's not been peer reviewed yet.

It was the first time that I'd read anything about this type of thing, simply because none of it effects me or my family, but one thing did jump out at me when I read what the researchers said and I quote: Most children who experienced the rare side-effect had symptoms within days of the second shot of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, though a similar side-effect is seen with the Moderna jab. About 86% of the boys affected required some hospital care, the authors said.

The UK is only giving one shot of the Pfizer jab to our 12 - 15 yr olds, therefore if most of the problems appeared after the second shot, then you'd think that there should be very few problems with just the one shot.  You'd think anyway.

I got the second moderna shot on Sunday then by Monday around 5pm I felt like shit. I have been lying in bed for almost 24 hours since Monday. Didn't eat or even drink a drop in that time. Just slept most of it.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I got the second moderna shot on Sunday then by Monday around 5pm I felt like shit. I have been lying in bed for almost 24 hours since Monday. Didn't eat or even drink a drop in that time. Just slept most of it.

Sounds really crap.

11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sounds really crap.

Feeling hot and sweaty most of the time, mingled with occasional shivering spells of feeling cold. Aches and pains, completely drained of energy.

I wondered if the events of the shot itself had any any effect on that because she jabbed me twice. When she hit me with the first attempt I could feel it or at the very least some of it running down my arm.

She says, "never seen that before, something wrong with this one, I will get another". Thus I was jabbed twice. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Feeling hot and sweaty most of the time, mingled with occasional shivering spells of feeling cold. Aches and pains, completely drained of energy.

I wondered if the events of the shot itself had any any effect on that because she jabbed me twice. When she hit me with the first attempt I could feel it or at the very least some of it running down my arm.

She says, "never seen that before, something wrong with this one, I will get another". Thus I was jabbed twice. 

I hope you get better soon. 

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That sounds dodgy as you may have been given an overdose of it 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That sounds dodgy as you may have been given an overdose of it 

I wondered about that too, but it's done now and I'm trying to look on the bright side by thinking well i'm more vaccinated than most.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I wondered about that too, but it's done now and I'm trying to look on the bright side by thinking well i'm more vaccinated than most.

Yes maybe ahead of the game ? Your still alive so that’s something 👍

No shock the SNP are ploughing ahead with this despite the rest of the UK dropping it. Another hit on the finances of Scottish football and businesses due to their anti UK dogma and poor performance during the pandemic. They are my enemy more than any rival club. 

Reading that people who have been vaccinated from outside Scotland wont be eligible to enter events.  Currently live in aus but come back start of November.  Been vaxxd with pfizor, cant believe this hasnt been raised yet.  Surely this will have to be resolved before it all goes live, must be thousands of people in this boat.

8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

No shock the SNP are ploughing ahead with this despite the rest of the UK dropping it. Another hit on the finances of Scottish football and businesses due to their anti UK dogma and poor performance during the pandemic. They are my enemy more than any rival club. 

They don’t seem to bother about businesses really . That’s been evident with their constant closing down of hospitality . Harsh really . Well they might need to change their minds now furlough will be ending although they will probably siphon off that 1.2 billion being given to us for health for other things 

9 hours ago, JackLadd said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/naturally-selected/201702/7-steps-becoming-dictator%3famp

9 hours ago, JackLadd said:

England will be adopting it too if they experience a similar rise in hospitalisations.

53 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They don’t seem to bother about businesses really . That’s been evident with their constant closing down of hospitality . Harsh really . Well they might need to change their minds now furlough will be ending although they will probably siphon off that 1.2 billion being given to us for health for other things 

This is keeping hospitality open.

13 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

This is keeping hospitality open.

It’s limiting hospitality customers so causing issues for them . 

43 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s limiting hospitality customers so causing issues for them . 

Not as much as closing them down for everyone. That's the alternative with hospitalisations hitting over 1k.

Would have thought you'd be happy about the SG trying to keep things open.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Not as much as closing them down for everyone. That's the alternative with hospitalisations hitting over 1k.

Would have thought you'd be happy about the SG trying to keep things open.

👍

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

So how will it work, proof of vaccine prior to buying ticket or showing proof when going in to game.

i want to know how it will work for me as i was vaccinated in england and will they accept nhs england proof. this will also affect the rugby autumn tests as people will travel from all over for the games at murrayfield

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i want to know how it will work for me as i was vaccinated in england and will they accept nhs england proof. this will also affect the rugby autumn tests as people will travel from all over for the games at murrayfield

As long as you have proof of vaccination, should not matter if its England where you received it, i would have thought.

18 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The UK government will change its mind again on passports. 

They are already regretting letting folk behave as if there was no pandemic. 

Dunno why I'm wasting my time with you. Your avatar says it all. 😏

8 hours ago, milky_26 said:

SG have said as it stands, people vaccinated outside of Scotland will not be able to enter nightclubs and other venues that require vaccine passport. 

There may be a future solution to resolve this. 

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

SG have said as it stands, people vaccinated outside of Scotland will not be able to enter nightclubs and other venues that require vaccine passport. 

There may be a future solution to resolve this. 

Killing hospitality yet again . They really have it in for that industry 

So will cost upwards of £5k per game to admin plus stay away walk ups and restricted hospitality adds up to a £30k-50k a home game hit. Thanks SG. 

Dennis Reynolds
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

So will cost upwards of £5k per game to admin plus stay away walk ups and restricted hospitality adds up to a £30k-50k a home game hit. Thanks SG. 

Where are those figures from? Seems quite a lot.

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Plus possible refund of season tickets, some Fans will turn their back on the game aswell, or they might just go to smaller grounds whilst allowed so a plus for some clubs maybe.