Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

45 minutes ago, Boab said:

90% of over population over 16 have received a first jab. 80% a second jab.

We’re not far away.

65% Scotland   73% Denmark. 

46 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

No wonder none of you guys have watched UK column, if I'd had the jab I'd not be watching either.

Long and short looks like those on board with the Vax, will be on it again, and again. A bit like the magic roundabout. Another booster sir? Already onto their 4 th in Israel a country leading the way in vax roll out yet has the highest proportion of cases per head in the world, something smells, how do the critical thinkers on here explain this?

Don't forget there has been no long-term data collected about the shots, the companies have relinquished any liability for damages 🤔, that's unusual as to the government. Just as a side issue it might be worthwhile some of you checking your life insurance policy, afterall you have entered into clinical trials , you might find something in the small print which would void it and unlike the pools panel the result wouldn't be favourable for the " home team"

Injecting this concoction can only ever weaken the body/ mind and those injecting will be made up of a mismatch of OAP's , failed circus entertainers, AWB looks like there's a place for you and X exam invigilators. Yep get your sleeves up! 

Further to this Israelis now banned from entering  Portugal and Sweden, so holidays are under threat even to the vaxxed.  Does anyone know if my Israeli Pals coming over for a home game in November will get in. I mean they'll have had the shots but with them in the ground will it be safe?

In summary, by the time their finished with you you'll have a bigger hole in your arm than was in Joel Pereira's goal keeping gloves. Best draw a line in the sand, if you recognise you've been played then now's the time to bow out gracefully and if like Frank, Auld, and Gizmo some of the other loops on here keep it firmly entrenched in the bunker.

I'll give you a loan of my tin hat. You'll need it.

the-suicide-squad-king-shark.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Beni said:

This nothing more than idle speculation, and I've not checked what current hospitalisations are in Denmark.

But they might be in a better place because they stopped using the AZ vaccine when the blood clots issue arose, and as the other vaccines have a higher initial success rate they are having fewer breakthrough cases.

The drop off in effectiveness is also faster with Pfizer and Moderna so the initial advantage will become less important over time.

Edited to add, they are also the most vaccinated country in Europe, so that's probably the main factor.

No.....it's been in the media for the last week, although in saying that I only heard about it yesterday.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2021/08/27/denmark-lifts-all-coronavirus-restrictions-except-entry-rules/?sh=30e6593071dd

40 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

They might not stay healthy adults if they don't get vaccinated.  The kids argument is another issue.  

With hindsight, would you now refuse to get vaccinated? 

No . I’ve done my bit but I’ll think very very carefully about any boosters ! 

15 minutes ago, jonesy said:

TMI, James.

Right back at ya Jonesy 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

No . I’ve done my bit but I’ll think very very carefully about any boosters ! 

Right back at ya Jonesy 

So nothing wrong with getting the first two jags so we can get everything back to as normal as possible then.  

How come jonsey can tell us about his wee bonus but you can't say anything about the one you gave?  

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's 'cos I'm a massive homophobe, innit. And mine may have been not entirely true.

😄  I'd have put that as a disclaimer in the original post incase tour good lady ever reads this. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

So nothing wrong with getting the first two jags so we can get everything back to as normal as possible then.  

How come jonsey can tell us about his wee bonus but you can't say anything about the one you gave?  

Cause if I did there might be a Chorus of “disapproval “ ( usually disguised as “ humorous “ replies ) . I tend to try and veer away from some topics as sexuality and certainly more intimate issues really as it tends to  not end well . It’s all very immature at times in regards to that topic . This has just been proven . 

Anyway I’m sure people can use their imagination if they are that desperate to know 

36C817A9-C08E-4E12-8D46-84B3C0422D38.gif

14 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

No.....it's been in the media for the last week, although in saying that I only heard about it yesterday.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2021/08/27/denmark-lifts-all-coronavirus-restrictions-except-entry-rules/?sh=30e6593071dd

Sorry I didn't word that very well.

I didn't mean your post was speculation, but that I was speculating in mine.

As I ammended in my post, it's probably their vaccination rate rather than the type of vaccines they used that's put them in this position.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Just on the news that when this passport thingy comes in, it won’t be permanent and will be reviewed every three weeks. 
🥴

Every covid law is reviewed every 3 weeks

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Just on the news that when this passport thingy comes in, it won’t be permanent and will be reviewed every three weeks. 
🥴

Bless ! Your niave ness is endearing in regards to the “ reviewed every three weeks “ part 

52 minutes ago, Beni said:

Sorry I didn't word that very well.

I didn't mean your post was speculation, but that I was speculating in mine.

As I ammended in my post, it's probably their vaccination rate rather than the type of vaccines they used that's put them in this position.

I do it all the time, some people have a way with words, others like me don't.

Sure I heard them say on CNN this morning that 80% of the (entire) population of Denmark have been vaccinated, that coupled with low infection rates, allows them to fully lift all internal restrictions.

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Bless ! Your niave ness is endearing in regards to the “ reviewed every three weeks “ part 

Just reporting what I heard, less of the abuse pal ok !

27 minutes ago, Boab said:

🥴

I know your only reporting what was said but a year and a half ago they banned drinking on trains while we were in lockdown and said it was only temporary….. 16 months later nothing has changed although it’s like mask wearing on a train and no one listens anyway 

3 minutes ago, theshed said:

I know your only reporting what was said but a year and a half ago they banned drinking on trains while we were in lockdown and said it was only temporary….. 16 months later nothing has changed although it’s like mask wearing on a train and no one listens anyway 

Exactly . 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Is that not total population, Gizmo ?

Figures I seen were over 16s

Yeah total population for both.

Our over-16 cohort is 81% double-jabbed. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

What's the big deal about getting a booster shot? Were you really that traumatised by getting the previous ones?

Standard conspiracy playbook. If the 5G / Bill Gates / Microchip / 1st jab / 2nd jab didn't get ya, the booster will. 

If I could be arsed I'd make a timeline of all the conspiracies that have popped up and then been dropped like a hot potato for the next exciting conspiracy to grab their fleeting attention, but then I suspect our small band of conspiracy bods wouldn't even see themselves in it, particularly the one that's completely at it and 100% a dupe a/c for one of the usual bunch. 

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Injecting this concoction can only ever weaken the body/ mind

The vaccines weaken our body and minds now? :laugh2:

Whatever you say fruit loops. You sound like an insecure individual who needs this debate to feel better than others. You're the messiah - when the human race falls because of this damn vaccine you'll be there to kick start it all again with all the other anti-vaxxers.

Edited by kila

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Yeah total population for both.

Our over-16 cohort is 81% double-jabbed. 

Standard conspiracy playbook. If the 5G / Bill Gates / Microchip / 1st jab / 2nd jab didn't get ya, the booster will. 

If I could be arsed I'd make a timeline of all the conspiracies that have popped up and then been dropped like a hot potato for the next exciting conspiracy to grab their fleeting attention, but then I suspect our small band of conspiracy bods wouldn't even see themselves in it, particularly the one that's completely at it and 100% a dupe a/c for one of the usual bunch. 

****ing weirdos !

26 minutes ago, kila said:

The vaccines weaken our body and minds now? :laugh2:

Whatever you say fruit loops. You sound like an insecure individual who needs this debate to feel better than others. You're the messiah - when the human race falls because of this damn vaccine you'll be there to kick start it all again with all the other anti-vaxxers.

Yes absolutely, do you not know! It's dead simple. Our best, healthiest and energetic best is reached when we clean and clear our internal systems. 

It's a bit like a stagnant river. In order to freshen the river we don't add to it but remove from it, eg we clean the system.Its exactly the same with our bodies. How cool is that!

Adding the likes of medications and vaccines  " muddy the waters". It's just a different way of thinking about it. 

It's like Hearts over the last few years. All the players getting injured, with remarkable injuries, take away the problem and hey presto the players get stronger and fitter and less injuries. You'll have witnessed that too if your a Hearts man! 

It's nice of you to refer to me as " the Messiah" but that's a little embarrassing. 

There's no money for the pharma in this approach. The money all comes from people being on the meds, and it's the reason older people tend to be on long lists of meds. As they are designed  to " stop the symptom" not cure the condition. Hence with the vaccs and the boosters it's Ching, Ching all the way to the bank and because it's all premeditated then the powers running it have got their fingers steadfastly in the trough. You know guys like Matt Wankcok , Bojo  all made a shrewd dollar! Then you get the Lemmings on here all advocating for it, you couldnae make it up! 

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Well done Shed, once it's taken it ain't given back, the government have consistantly lied throughout this affair, yet you get , strong upstanding citizens on here supporting and acting as their mouth peices. It's nuts, being played for 18 months and still not joining the dots! 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

What's the big deal about getting a booster shot? Were you really that traumatised by getting the previous ones?

think it’s to do with people interpreting the plan constantly changing

viewed positively that’s due to the newness of the virus / severity of the situation / can be viewed at a high-level not that different to other vaccines eg boosters happen for them too / selfish people scuppering the plan etc

viewed negatively - the plan seems to be changing due to it not working or those running struggling to solve the issues - a few examples being :

australia zero-covid being ditched as predicted by many who were ridiculed (that’s not to say overall Australia might have done really well - time will tell but it’s about the change not the outcome)

vaccine passports not being used now they are possibly

x-number of jabs from freedom the x being the old and vulnerable now we’re talking about vaccinating age groups the science says we shouldn’t really

while boosters were probably expected did anyone really expect Israel to be on their 4th jab already and if true as posted above on a travel blacklist 

in both views people will have what they think are the correct reasons why these things are happening - the need for multiple boosters being an interesting one

personally I think there’s a fair amount of doubt all-round (other than dismissing the extreme conspiracy stuff regarding a desire for population control)

24 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

think it’s to do with people interpreting the plan constantly changing

viewed positively that’s due to the newness of the virus / severity of the situation / can be viewed at a high-level not that different to other vaccines eg boosters happen for them too / selfish people scuppering the plan etc

viewed negatively - the plan seems to be changing due to it not working or those running struggling to solve the issues - a few examples being :

australia zero-covid being ditched as predicted by many who were ridiculed (that’s not to say overall Australia might have done really well - time will tell but it’s about the change not the outcome)

vaccine passports not being used now they are possibly

x-number of jabs from freedom the x being the old and vulnerable now we’re talking about vaccinating age groups the science says we shouldn’t really

while boosters were probably expected did anyone really expect Israel to be on their 4th jab already and if true as posted above on a travel blacklist 

in both views people will have what they think are the correct reasons why these things are happening - the need for multiple boosters being an interesting one

personally I think there’s a fair amount of doubt all-round (other than dismissing the extreme conspiracy stuff regarding a desire for population control)

When it comes to the vaccines, boosters aren't a change to the plan though. 

We knew way back at the start of the year that the vaccine producers were working on booster shots due to new variants and the possibility of diminishing protection.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

When it comes to the vaccines, boosters aren't a change to the plan though. 

We knew way back at the start of the year that the vaccine producers were working on booster shots due to new variants and the possibility of diminishing protection.

i agree and it’s not unusual for vaccines in general to need boosters

its potentially the frequency which might bother some - time will tell how many are needed and if that’s in line with peoples expectations

its difficult to put people into groups but those at high risk of dying didnt really have a choice - give me the vaccine if it works great if it doesn’t I’m probably done for anyway :(

those at much lesser risk who took the vaccine for the greater good / ability to travel and go to events - it’s still being observed/monitored just how effective the vaccines are at stopping the spread (and hence the good deed) the “bams/fruit loops” are predicting multiple boosters and think they know why (and that’s unlikely to be a good thing :( )

im ruling out only the most extreme (imo) stuff at the moment 

2 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

i agree and it’s not unusual for vaccines in general to need boosters

its potentially the frequency which might bother some - time will tell how many are needed and if that’s in line with peoples expectations

its difficult to put people into groups but those at high risk of dying didnt really have a choice - give me the vaccine if it works great if it doesn’t I’m probably done for anyway :(

those at much lesser risk who took the vaccine for the greater good / ability to travel and go to events - it’s still being observed/monitored just how effective the vaccines are at stopping the spread (and hence the good deed) the “bams/fruit loops” are predicting multiple boosters and think they know why (and that’s unlikely to be a good thing :( )

im ruling out only the most extreme (imo) stuff at the moment 

Yes it’s the frequency which will be the issue for many IMO I think the “ bams” are probably concerned how damaging frequent boosters may do ? Is that not a valid concern ? 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it’s the frequency which will be the issue for many IMO I think the “ bams” are probably concerned how damaging frequent boosters may do ? Is that not a valid concern ? 

i don’t know mate

an alternative answer is that it’s all been fully tested and it wouldn’t happen if there’s a valid concern - so if  1 booster or 10 boosters are required that’s the right thing

1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

i don’t know mate

an alternative answer is that it’s all been fully tested and it wouldn’t happen if there’s a valid concern - so if  1 booster or 10 boosters are required that’s the right thing

👍

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Yes absolutely, do you not know! It's dead simple. Our best, healthiest and energetic best is reached when we clean and clear our internal systems. 

It's a bit like a stagnant river. In order to freshen the river we don't add to it but remove from it, eg we clean the system.Its exactly the same with our bodies. How cool is that!

Adding the likes of medications and vaccines  " muddy the waters". It's just a different way of thinking about it. 

aiWq8VL.gif

It's just a different way of thinking about it

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

It's like Hearts over the last few years. All the players getting injured, with remarkable injuries, take away the problem and hey presto the players get stronger and fitter and less injuries. You'll have witnessed that too if your a Hearts man! 

It's nice of you to refer to me as " the Messiah" but that's a little embarrassing. 

There's no money for the pharma in this approach. The money all comes from people being on the meds, and it's the reason older people tend to be on long lists of meds. As they are designed  to " stop the symptom" not cure the condition. Hence with the vaccs and the boosters it's Ching, Ching all the way to the bank and because it's all premeditated then the powers running it have got their fingers steadfastly in the trough. You know guys like Matt Wankcok , Bojo  all made a shrewd dollar! Then you get the Lemmings on here all advocating for it, you couldnae make it up! 

Well done Shed, once it's taken it ain't given back, the government have consistantly lied throughout this affair, yet you get , strong upstanding citizens on here supporting and acting as their mouth peices. It's nuts, being played for 18 months and still not joining the dots! 

I know you are totally at it, but I'll indulge one more time. 

If it's all premeditated - please explain how and why. 

56 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I know you are totally at it, but I'll indulge one more time. 

If it's all premeditated - please explain how and why. 

It's crazy talk. People making coin out of the pandemic is not the cause of the pandemic, it's opportunistic arseholes who are seizing the chance to make money out of the situation.

9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It's crazy talk. People making coin out of the pandemic is not the cause of the pandemic, it's opportunistic arseholes who are seizing the chance to make money out of the situation.

Which includes the ones pandering to the likes of thewiseone by putting out merch or charging for access or getting benefits from the click click click on websites…. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

:lol: 

1711E894-3EB9-4879-BB2D-B043119C5745.jpeg

That is mental. The boys scum. Sure he has pictures of someone at BBC Scotland too. Hes never off there to comment on anything and everything that isnt politically relevant.

jack D and coke
Just now, sadj said:

That is mental. The boys scum. Sure he has pictures of someone at BBC Scotland too. Hes never off there to comment on anything and everything that isnt politically relevant.

😂An utter rodent. Him and that Bowie one that wears the eye liner. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Which includes the ones pandering to the likes of thewiseone by putting out merch or charging for access or getting benefits from the click click click on websites…. 

I like to think of them as sheep, unable to critically think, unable to listen to reason, just following the narrative of the anti-establishment crowd.

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

😂An utter rodent. Him and that Bowie one that wears the eye liner. 

Andrew Bowie is my MP he is a ****ing arsehole , career career career , **** your constituents over at every opportunity. Hes voted against anything to benefit them and voted as told in every vote that affects them. 

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I like to think of them as sheep, unable to critically think, unable to listen to reason, just following the narrative of the anti-establishment crowd.

Well played 🤣🤣

jack D and coke
Just now, sadj said:

Andrew Bowie is my MP he is a ****ing arsehole , career career career , **** your constituents over at every opportunity. Hes voted against anything to benefit them and voted as told in every vote that affects them. 

Mental……who votes for a man like that…

:cornette:

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mental……who votes for a man like that…

:cornette:

Not me for sure. A lot of people voted for him at the last GE because they just wanted Brexit done. Others vote for him because they got brought up on estates and their parents had to vote as the landowner did. Sad really 

jack D and coke
Just now, sadj said:

Not me for sure. A lot of people voted for him at the last GE because they just wanted Brexit done. Others vote for him because they got brought up on estates and their parents had to vote as the landowner did. Sad really 

I wasn’t suggesting you did bud sorry haha. 
I just don’t know what these people are tbh. Grovelling, snivelling little turds who are doing whatever they can to become a life peer for their work. 
They honestly give me the heave. 

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Our best, healthiest and energetic best is reached when we clean and clear our internal systems. 

Maybe you should research this properly lad. There is a reason we manipulate our systems for sport or similar to achieve better performance or to lift heavier , to run faster , to run further. Either that or every sportsperson at elite level , every heavy lifter , every trainer , every sports scientist is wrong and you are correct…..

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I wasn’t suggesting you did bud sorry haha. 
I just don’t know what these people are tbh. Grovelling, snivelling little turds who are doing whatever they can to become a life peer for their work. 
They honestly give me the heave. 

Na , I know mate. Its disgusting isn’t it. Have your politics , have your beliefs but look after the people who elect you. Its their livelihoods , their families , their lifes that suffer when you abuse the system. Iv had a lot of dealings with our local MSP and heir to the Russian throne Alexander Burnett and much as his politics are not mine he has worked tirelessly for his constituents. If they do that and choose to side with their party on things not directly affecting their constituents you can not ask for more. Alexander was at mine a few weeks ago and some of the protocols he asked for , for his safety , his staff , the neighbours he interacted with and his family would make people on this threads heads explode. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Na , I know mate. Its disgusting isn’t it. Have your politics , have your beliefs but look after the people who elect you. Its their livelihoods , their families , their lifes that suffer when you abuse the system. Iv had a lot of dealings with our local MSP and heir to the Russian throne Alexander Burnett and much as his politics are not mine he has worked tirelessly for his constituents. If they do that and choose to side with their party on things not directly affecting their constituents you can not ask for more. Alexander was at mine a few weeks ago and some of the protocols he asked for , for his safety , his staff , the neighbours he interacted with and his family would make people on this threads heads explode. 

Well fair play to him then👍🏼

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Well fair play to him then👍🏼

Sorry shall we let this thread get back to the lunacy and conspiracies rather than politics 🤣

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Maybe you should research this properly lad. There is a reason we manipulate our systems for sport or similar to achieve better performance or to lift heavier , to run faster , to run further. Either that or every sportsperson at elite level , every heavy lifter , every trainer , every sports scientist is wrong and you are correct…..

I think wisey is talking long-term