£128,377

novoman

Another £128,377 of your hard earned cash donated to the foundation of Hearts 💕 

This brings the total to £12,343,698

Well done everyone and with the news on Twitter that another 205 pledgers have joined since yesterday’s news of fan ownership,

we will see a rise in the monthly totals for next month and the coming months. 

Proud to be a part owner of this wonderful club of ours. 

Pledge for life 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

4 minutes ago, novoman said:

Another £128,377 of your hard earned cash donated to the foundation of Hearts 💕 

This brings the total to £12,343,698

Well done everyone and with the news on Twitter that another 205 pledgers have joined since yesterday’s news of fan ownership,

we will see a rise in the monthly totals for next month and the coming months. 

Proud to be a part owner of this wonderful club of ours. 

Pledge for life 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Outstanding!

wentworth jambo

Meanwhile, wee Ron's ponzi scheme is seeing contributions drop off the cliff month by month

May 2021: £24,380.66

June 2021: £20,478.20

July 2021: £19,221.41

Their total raised to date for the whole scheme is just over 3 months worth of FoH contributions....wee team indeed.

Just now, wentworth jambo said:

Meanwhile, wee Ron's ponzi scheme is seeing contributions drop off the cliff month by month

Their total raised to date for the whole scheme is just over 3 months worth of FoH contributions....wee team indeed.

Wholly feck... tinpot in every which way 😂🤣😅

Fxxx the SPFL
16 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Surely it will fold at some point they obviously don’t think it’s worth paying into. Forever the WEE team in our shadow 

Other clubs fans like Newcastle see our model as something to copy in tbe future if they want to go down the road of fan ownership.   Not hibsnet.  For some reason it's all going to go wrong.  Envy?  

They voted us down to put the boot in and we ended up with more money during the lockdown etc.  

How much a year do they have to pay the Scottish government towards paying off the loan?   

We should really begin to see the benefits of the money donated until next season and then watch us leave that lot well behind.  

Bitter Hibs ****s. 

Watt-Zeefuik

I had to cancel mine a couple years back for financial reasons. (absolutely not in protest, mind.) I need to get it started again.

1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Hibs fans would rather spend a tenner looking at some weirdos ramblings about our finances.

That and a student season ticket when they struggle to spell their own name.

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Other clubs fans like Newcastle see our model as something to copy in tbe future if they want to go down the road of fan ownership.   Not hibsnet.  For some reason it's all going to go wrong.  Envy?  

They voted us down to put the boot in and we ended up with more money during the lockdown etc.  

How much a year do they have to pay the Scottish government towards paying off the loan?   

We should really begin to see the benefits of the money donated until next season and then watch us leave that lot well behind.  

Bitter Hibs ****s. 

pretty sure the government loans are interest free and payable over 20 years or something daft like that.

21 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

pretty sure the government loans are interest free and payable over 20 years or something daft like that.

I'm sure it's still at least a few hundred thousand a year to pay it back.  

46 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Hibs fans would rather spend a tenner looking at some weirdos ramblings about our finances.

Bingo!  I reckon .net has probably had more tenders that a months donations to their club.  

A tenner to hear about **** all?  What a gullible bunch of clowns.

The difference between us is that, when Hibs are struggling it really effects their crowds etc, but we rally round our club when it needs us. 

Any fan of another club putting a negative slant on this is just bitter and jealous.  

Watch us go after this season and they will be shifting themselves.  

What happens when they don't have a Nesbitt to sell?   No players for sale doesn't affect us as much as it does them, and this down to our support being a lot more supportive and loyal.  

Can't wait for these international games to be out the way and get at that lot in a full tynecastle.   

26 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Bingo!  I reckon .net has probably had more tenders that a months donations to their club.  

A tenner to hear about **** all?  What a gullible bunch of clowns.

The difference between us is that, when Hibs are struggling it really effects their crowds etc, but we rally round our club when it needs us. 

Any fan of another club putting a negative slant on this is just bitter and jealous.  

Watch us go after this season and they will be shifting themselves.  

What happens when they don't have a Nesbitt to sell?   No players for sale doesn't affect us as much as it does them, and this down to our support being a lot more supportive and loyal.  

Can't wait for these international games to be out the way and get at that lot in a full tynecastle.   

:rudiyas:

Thank you to all our Paid Members, who make it possible for JKB to make a monthly contribution to the Foundation of Hearts.

To date, JKB has contributed £22,700 and we're adding to that at the rate of  £500 per month.

:bravo:

7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thank you to all our Paid Members, who make it possible for JKB to make a monthly contribution to the Foundation of Hearts.

To date, JKB has contributed £22,700 and we're adding to that at the rate of  £500 per month.

Arseholes :seething:

Ronald Villiers

To be fair to them there's more important things to spend their giro money on........like a tenner bag.

16 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

To be fair to them there's more important things to spend their giro money on........like a tenner bag.

:gok:

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Well done fellow arseholes 👏

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Does that mean I own Hearts twice?

I'm getting dizzy.

Wish we could have one of these presentations at half time during the hibs game where someone like Eilidh Doyle or Sir Chris presents yet another £1 million cheque on behalf of FoH to AB.

We could even offer HSL a similar opportunity to present £25,000 to Wee Ron.

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wish we could have one of these presentations at half time during the hibs game where someone like Eilidh Doyle or Sir Chris presents yet another £1 million cheque on behalf of FoH to AB.

I like it

14 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

:biggrin2: Very good.

Just bumped my DD back up to my pre-retirement level of £51, had knocked it down to £20 when I initially retired, but pension fund has been going great guns, so gave myself a healthy pay rise this month, might as well direct a little bit of that towards FOH.

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

Just bumped my DD back up to my pre-retirement level of £51, had knocked it down to £20 when I initially retired, but pension fund has been going great guns, so gave myself a healthy pay rise this month, might as well direct a little bit of that towards FOH.

top man 👍👍🇱🇻🇱🇻

16 hours ago, RobNox said:

Well done RobNox ,51 that’s my favourite number, hope you’re enjoying your retirement 👍

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

So when are we all going to finally agree that the 1.5 million a year that is clearly for life for most of us should be spent on a few galactigos a year?

Great read over on the wee docksides forum titled £128,337. Highly recommended read for all Jambos. The realisation that FoH payments are not stopping as they all predicted is hurting them. After reading I have just increased my monthly payment. This is why we all need to give what we can for life. 

Anyone having bother with the dashboard on the FOH website? I’ve tried to make a one off donation of £150 but after pressing the 1 and 5 digit, it doesn’t let me add a zero. Thanks 

Edited by SMJ_1874

5 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Anyone having bother with the dashboard on the FOH website? I’ve tried to make a one off donation of £150 but after pressing the 1 and 5 digit, it doesn’t let me add a zero. Thanks 

just checked and same here 🤷🏻‍♂️ Suppose you could do 2 payments £99 and £51

strange though

On 31/08/2021 at 16:07, wentworth jambo said:

Wee team absolutely, but I’m willing to take the higher ground and say that any effort made by supporters to help the financial future of their club should be applauded.  Whilst the numbers are low, fair play to those who continue to do their bit says I.  

Playing devils advocate as well, if we hadn’t been facing impending death in 2012/13, there’s every chance an initiative like this wouldn’t have got off the ground as successfully as it did, and we’d be seeing the numbers the HSL are getting each month.  Urgency drives action, and I don’t think it’s fair to compare FOH to HSL until the administrators rock up at ER and Ron goes AWOL (more a case of when rather than if).  

The more fan owned clubs, the better imo (even if I hate the c**ts).  

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
6 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Do it 10 times instead for the multi satisfacao

14 hours ago, Toffee Jambo said:

Great read over on the wee docksides forum titled £128,337. Highly recommended read for all Jambos. The realisation that FoH payments are not stopping as they all predicted is hurting them. After reading I have just increased my monthly payment. This is why we all need to give what we can for life. 

Just started having a read. This quote from Billyhibs made me laugh - “Would be delighted if it was us and the glove was on the other foot 

14 hours ago, Toffee Jambo said:

Its a fairly entertaining read that’s for sure. Some make very good and valid points but some are just seething and that’s hilarious. The realisation that our donations are not stopping is hitting home (especially after Levein and relegation).   The only comfort they have had is that we were a shambles under previous managers.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Just had a look at the HSL website.

£470k raised so far, buying 15% of Hibs.

So a years worth of FOH subs and we could buy Hibs.

I'd do 3 things:

1.  Leave Easter Road to become over-run and fall into disrepair.

2. Statues of Sir Wallace and Sir Vladimir, both with 1-5 poses in the centre circle.

3.  Allow free entry.

part_time_jambo
14 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Doesn't like 1-5? Must have been designed by a Hibee.

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

just checked and same here 🤷🏻‍♂️ Suppose you could do 2 payments £99 and £51

strange though

In the past Ive upped my DD but ended up paying twice a month that I didn’t notice till one day I was looking for a bill that I’d paid. Any other DD in be looking for a refund but not this one. Suppose it’s a quicker way to attain 1874 status. Lockdown and no away days ensured that there was regular one off payments to FOH every time their was an away day and never had this bother before.

Yeh I suppose that’s another way of doing it or 75 twice. My 51 DD gives me enormous satisfaction every month 

Just now, SMJ_1874 said:

In the past Ive upped my DD but ended up paying twice a month that I didn’t notice till one day I was looking for a bill that I’d paid. Any other DD in be looking for a refund but not this one. Suppose it’s a quicker way to attain 1874 status. Lockdown and no away days ensured that there was regular one off payments to FOH every time their was an away day and never had this bother before.

Yeh I suppose that’s another way of doing it or 75 twice. My 51 DD gives me enormous satisfaction every month 

👍👍 hats off to you , great donations

2 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

Just had a look at the HSL website.

£470k raised so far, buying 15% of Hibs.

So a years worth of FOH subs and we could buy Hibs.

I'd do 3 things:

1.  Leave Easter Road to become over-run and fall into disrepair.

2. Statues of Sir Wallace and Sir Vladimir, both with 1-5 poses in the centre circle.

3.  Allow free entry.

🤣🤣🤣

Fix the slope by embedding a nuclear Russian submarine in front of the famous five stand.  

Ronald Villiers
On 31/08/2021 at 17:33, Vlad Magic said:

Or on a tenner bag.

Ronald Villiers
16 hours ago, Toffee Jambo said:

I had to have a look, absolute comedy gold.  What a bunch of bitter welts. Apparently we'd go under if we didn't have FOH and James Anderson.  For any Hibby's looking in, get it right up yeez ya bitter tight erse tossers.  

Ronald Villiers
2 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

Just started having a read. This quote from Billyhibs made me laugh - “Would be delighted if it was us and the glove was on the other foot 

20210905_111214.jpg

wentworth jambo
2 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Wee team absolutely, but I’m willing to take the higher ground and say that any effort made by supporters to help the financial future of their club should be applauded.  Whilst the numbers are low, fair play to those who continue to do their bit says I.  

Playing devils advocate as well, if we hadn’t been facing impending death in 2012/13, there’s every chance an initiative like this wouldn’t have got off the ground as successfully as it did, and we’d be seeing the numbers the HSL are getting each month.  Urgency drives action, and I don’t think it’s fair to compare FOH to HSL until the administrators rock up at ER and Ron goes AWOL (more a case of when rather than if).  

The more fan owned clubs, the better imo (even if I hate the c**ts).  

Nope - wrong answer - after their antics in trying to hasten our demise I’ll never “applaud” any of them…****them all and hope they rot

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Its a fairly entertaining read that’s for sure. Some make very good and valid points but some are just seething and that’s hilarious. The realisation that our donations are not stopping is hitting home (especially after Levein and relegation).   The only comfort they have had is that we were a shambles under previous managers.

A classic case of that well known syndrome:-

Terry Butcher Amnesia

I just hope FoH pledges continue to grow as this really will be the thing that puts real distance between us and Aberdeen and Hibs. Now that AB and the new stand have been paid off it will be interesting to see what FoH funds go towards in the future.