£128,377

novoman

1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Nope - wrong answer - after their antics in trying to hasten our demise I’ll never “applaud” any of them…****them all and hope they rot

Again, it’s about taking the higher ground.  Just because they wanted us dead doesn’t mean we have to reciprocate in the same way.  That makes us no better than them imo.  We can do that on the pitch where it will and always will matter most.  I’d rather keep them around as a play thing than not have a derby tbh.  

wentworth jambo
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Again, it’s about taking the higher ground.  Just because they wanted us dead doesn’t mean we have to reciprocate in the same way.  That makes us no better than them imo.  We can do that on the pitch where it will and always will matter most.  I’d rather keep them around as a play thing than not have a derby tbh.  

Your opinion mate and while I disagree, I’ll defend your right to have it. For me though, before admin etc I prob would have been the same - but not now, not after they actively tried to end us.

The best way to hurt them is to continue to back the club financially and deep down they know this. I’d like FoH to come out and give us the next target/project. For example save for safe standing, increase capacity, hotel etc. Think this would really help in maintaining or even increasing pledges. 

1 minute ago, wentworth jambo said:

Your opinion mate and while I disagree, I’ll defend your right to have it. For me though, before admin etc I prob would have been the same - but not now, not after they actively tried to end us.

Totally respect that chief, I suspect I’m in the minority with this one but I’m fine with it 👍

1 hour ago, Toffee Jambo said:

I just hope FoH pledges continue to grow as this really will be the thing that puts real distance between us and Aberdeen and Hibs. Now that AB and the new stand have been paid off it will be interesting to see what FoH funds go towards in the future. 

Also extremely keen to know too. I think it could be quite exciting and a good way to continue to galvanise the support via projects to continue the clubs growth. 

Just now, Toffee Jambo said:

100% agree mate. Hopefully we will hear FoH ideas soon. 

The agreed governance model is that money raised will be given ( less expenses ) to the club as part of general revenue. This model was agreed at a previous FoH agm. 

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The agreed governance model is that money raised will be given ( less expenses ) to the club as part of general revenue. This model was agreed at a previous FoH agm. 

Thanks Dave - I had it in my head the idea had been for it not be used for players etc. If it goes to general revenue that suggests it will?

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thanks Dave - I had it in my head the idea had been for it not be used for players etc. If it goes to general revenue that suggests it will?

Just goes into the pot alongside season ticket money and other revenue. That’s been the position for over a year since the original AB loan was paid off.  

jambo-in-furness

There’s something not quite right at FOH at present,  my maroon points have been stuck on the same total for 4 months,  despite my payments being taken on the 5th of every month,  I have sent off a couple of emails to no avail.  Whatever happened to the monthly updates.

I also notice that through time the “rewards” have been downgraded. I can understand why,  due to the popularity of the scheme the FOH cannot make the coach or future coaches to honour dinner dates they have no control over,  but why not advise donators that this has happened instead of flying it below the radar.

I like many,  set off on this journey to save the club,  and take pride in knowing we have been very successful.   My maroon points total show the strength of my willingness so,  if Gary or any FOH administrator reads this please address the maroon points and rewards system,  My emails so far have failed to even get a response.