New FOH pledges

AlimOzturk

13 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Rejoined the fold after about six months absence in protest against the (still) unexplained delay in the share transfer. I expect to be greeted on here as a prodigal son fed with a JKB equivalent of a fatted calf. Or maybe not 

She wanted to have the fans be in some kind of position to celebrate the share transfer by being allowed in or near the stadium.  The restrictions over the past year+ made this impossible. 

Also, bear in mind, what if something had happened financially over the last year or so that put the club in serious trouble?  Not out with the realms of possibility is it?  With her as owner she had a vested interest in this not happening. 

Now, you might see the 1st part of this answer as a bit shallow but as she made nothing more out of the delay from FoH then what’s the problem??  There is to be NO change in the general running of the club so explain your reason for cancelling the pledge at a time the club NEEDED every penny. Make it logical and not some wishie washie nonsense about an administrative share ownership transfer. 

Edited by Heartsofgold

13 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

Youd put in your new pledge amount as that will be the updated DD that will be taken. 

I was on the site this morning and you can increase your pledge by £1 and it will auto do it for you.

As above though, cancel your existing DD through your bank or they will take both. I assumed it would be auto done based on above point but FoH isnt too clever on that front.

That’s great, thanks 👍

4 hours ago, Homme said:

I really like that idea. I pay the minimum for both my kids at present on top of my own donation but tbh they don't know much about it. There will be hundreds of kids names in the 8000 i would imagine 

A junior membership of sorts with some kid friendly incentives would be really popular. Formalise it and let's recognise the jambos of the future (even if it's the parents money)

Exactly, make them part owners of our great club. Make it much more relevant to them. Even if it's just a letter/certificate confirming their new status as joint owners. It would give any kid a real buzz, and hopefully hooked for life. 

STUART WALLACE INTERVIEW: 

https://t.co/S3lPsrIAXd

I really enjoyed being apart of this conversation, again it really just brought it all home with regards to how bad a state the club was in, when guys like Stuart joined up. 

Great to see pledges continuing to rise as well.

As for deadline day, very disappointed not to get another attacker in, that was always the plan, not sure what went wrong!

On a side note, really trying to drive my followers up on Twitter, where all my articles are also posted, so if that’s more your thing, then you can find me @jamiemcint0sh follows and reads appreciated as always.

6 hours ago, DMac-89 said:

Youd put in your new pledge amount as that will be the updated DD that will be taken. 

I was on the site this morning and you can increase your pledge by £1 and it will auto do it for you.

As above though, cancel your existing DD through your bank or they will take both. I assumed it would be auto done based on above point but FoH isnt too clever on that front.

Another pointless dig....for 995 of us it's easy and clear for 1% it's just a feeble excuse to put a dig in.

Of course most of us know how a direct debit operates

On 31/08/2021 at 13:58, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Might be a good way to use as incentive - say all new pledgers by end of September will be added too

Sounds like they’ve listened to feedback as I emailed them with my suggestions 

BCD3CD1E-F87B-4EAB-B230-DEBD89F28D28.jpeg

Is there a High Res pic of the tunnel names anywhere to zoom into so that I can prove/brag my PHM status to my mates? Had a look when they announced it but couldn't find one

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If you have made a payment every month since it started do you get flashing lights in your name? Us Uber fans need the recognition you know :lol: 

Nice to know the name is in there I suppose, 3 points on Sunday though will do me more pride than the name on the wall, and very positive that so many more continue to join the movement

Psychedelicropcircle
1 hour ago, poultry said:

My name is visible in this photo and I'm very proud of that, but I'd  exchange it for 3 pts on Sunday. 😂

FB_IMG_1630332995432.jpg

Aw-right Brian Barry Colin Charles….,

5 hours ago, poultry said:

My name is visible in this photo and I'm very proud of that, but I'd  exchange it for 3 pts on Sunday. 😂

FB_IMG_1630332995432.jpg

Mine too! 😁 Good feeling seeing it up there.

On 01/09/2021 at 07:57, Spellczech said:

The delay was simply so Ann could win the Championship and get us to the top of the SPL at the time of transfer - PR that's all.

Great plan and well done Ann then! 👍

17 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

That's me just signed up so we can add another pledger 

Welcome aboard Valois No1. 👍

At this rate we might have to get the dot counters on the job 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Doctor FinnBarr
On 01/09/2021 at 00:53, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I cancelled because the CL situation pissed me off so much but mostly because circumstances in my personal life required my pledge money. Personal life stuff is coming to an end now. How do I restart my pledge (don't actually care if my name is on the tunnel wall, just want MY club to live forever).

Anyone?

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

I don't think Ann Budge "gifted" the majority shareholding to The FoH, as per that report. I'm pretty sure we paid her for it! 

I noticed that as well. 😄

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

I don't think Ann Budge "gifted" the majority shareholding to The FoH, as per that report. I'm pretty sure we paid her for it! 

Did she feck as like.  She got her investment back with a wee packet of sweeties.

Need to re-up but it's a bit harder overseas. I cancelled because of uncertain finances in the pandemic, not in any way as a form of protest.

• 1 month later...
On 08/09/2021 at 12:34, Led Tasso said:

Need to re-up but it's a bit harder overseas. I cancelled because of uncertain finances in the pandemic, not in any way as a form of protest.

Took forever but I finally got this sorted. Back on the bus, y'all.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

Good man👏 

7 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Would have been better if you hudnae got off it😉

I think is was when we beat Celtic 4-0 that I had one of my brilliantest ideas.  It incorporated simplicity, euphoria and drunkeness.

The charities which do best in my household are the ones where you can text a donation.  I thought, what if we could all text one off donations to FOH whenever we like.  Say we smashed Hibs to absolute pulp.  I would be good for £20 and quite possibly £50. I wouldn't be alone.

I was assured by technically competent people on here that it wasn't possible but I wish it was.

11 hours ago, Canscot said:

Would have been better if you hudnae got off it😉

It was never for protest. The pandemic put a serious dent in our finances. Had to prioritize paying the nursery over giving Hearts a tenner.