Hamilton v Hearts B - 31 Aug - Tickets?

Saint Jambo

Portable Badger
Just now, BarneyBattles said:

Sorry😂 I just hoped your posts were football related😂

No need to apologise - very funny.

Portable Badger
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Another major trophy slipping through our fingers.

You got an echo Doug or too many fingers??

Niemi’s gloves

Shame to lose narrowly 3-2 but it looks like the young lads put in a good effort. I think the problem in a game like this is that we start with a young side and have generally even younger subs on the bench. By contrast Hamilton had left some regular experienced guys out and were able to bring a couple of them on as subs (Ryan, Spence). Not really surprising that according to Hearts Twitter, their winner was on the counter attack against a tiring defence. 

Portable Badger

Shame but did well by the sounds of it.   Many thanks to all for the updates.  As ever much appreciated by exiles.   

2 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

How did Pollock play? Does he look like A team or B team material? 

Not sure how he did. Played the 90 minutes.

10 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

For me he was on a par with Mcgill and Denholm and not A standard as yet. Henderson probably showed up as the 1 player with a bit "extra" having pace with good touch and vision. Flatman and Rathie performed well at the back. 

Just now, Big Moysey said:

For me he was on a par with Mcgill and Denholm and not A standard as yet. Henderson probably showed up as the 1 player with a bit "extra" having pace with good touch and vision. Flatman and Rathie performed well at the back. 

Cheers. Would love to see a few of these guys push through and be in the big team by January. Would give a big boast for the 2nd half of the season. The boy Kirk seems to be doing well going by the recent reports. 

On 01/09/2021 at 10:37, 5-1Jambo said:

Phenomenal work rate compared to the others, especially considering he has been injured for so long. Looked a constant threat but just lacked that the final bit of quality mainly due to tiredness i would suspect. When he gets back up to speed will be a  great addition to the first team

C Smith looked lively and the young pair at the back grew into the game

Thought we toiled to get a grip in the middle of the park. McGill ok and Denholm quite until his goal (which was excellent)

21 hours ago, Bigteam said:

Phenomenal work rate compared to the others, especially considering he has been injured for so long. Looked a constant threat but just lacked that the final bit of quality mainly due to tiredness i would suspect. When he gets back up to speed will be a  great addition to the first team

C Smith looked lively and the young pair at the back grew into the game

Thought we toiled to get a grip in the middle of the park. McGill ok and Denholm quite until his goal (which was excellent)

Cheers mate appreciate the info. Its good to hear that we have young guys with potential coming through.