Leigh Griffiths

Mad Bad and Dangerous

bigsuperslim1874
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. Griffiths is done. Gone. Yet another wasted talent. 

Yeah. Taking his ability aside - he absolutely had the tools to be an extremely good player playing down south…..and he made a mess of it by not having the brains.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Stu_HMFC

• Bazzas right boot

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. Griffiths is done. Gone. Yet another wasted talent. 

Certainly verging on another cautionary tale to go with Riordan and O'Connor. 

2 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would you take him on loan, he would score goals, just asking  ??

100% he’d score a barrel load for us and probably give us a top 3 finish. Wee rat faced weasel whilst in green legend in maroon. 

Anyone considering this should watch the scum bag sing a racist song about one of the best players to ever wear maroon while surrounded by Hibs fans and decide then.

And that’s before we even start on the nonce evidence!

150% no

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

No, but I'm glad Hibs are making no moves to take him back. Him and Nisbet would worry me. 

Ronaldo and Messi in a #!bs strip wouldn’t worry me. 

No way. He shouldn’t get another club at all. Nothing to do with the fact he’s a grade A Bellend but if he doesn’t have the desire to get in shape mentally and physically for £20k a week, he’s sure as shit not going to do it for £2k a week. 

Waste of space that will be co-owning a shitehole, crack den Leith boozer with Roirdan in a couple of years. Tit.

Edited by DS98

Damaged goods.  I'd take him at his best and forgive his misdemeanors but his best days are long gone.

Scott Leitch
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

This reminds me of similar threads about Garry O'Connor back in the day.

No chance of him ever coming here.

I remember Vlad trying to sign Riordan but never heard about O'Connor.

**** Griffiths. Scum bag.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, jockmac said:

Have him in a a heartbeat, he would score a barrowload for Hearts, we need someone of his ability in the team.

Fans are fickle, he scores the winning goal for us against Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and know one will give a flying …k about his previous misdemeanours.

I don’t think this move is on, but we definitely should be showing interest.

Put down the glue and crumple up the paper bag. Most football fans are fickle. But not that fickle. 

12 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

Anyone considering this should watch the scum bag sing a racist song about one of the best players to ever wear maroon while surrounded by Hibs fans and decide then.

100%.     Ridiculous case closed.   He is an absolute rocket and a racist one at that.  Never forget or forgive him for that.

2 hours ago, jockmac said:

Have him in a a heartbeat, he would score a barrowload for Hearts, we need someone of his ability in the team.

Fans are fickle, he scores the winning goal for us against Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and know one will give a flying …k about his previous misdemeanours.

I don’t think this move is on, but we definitely should be showing interest.

🙄

Plus, why would Hearts show an interest in a wee racist shite who has worn both of the green shirts, and wears his ballhairs on his head?

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Is the OP a wee bit Hibs? 

🤷🏿‍♂️

used to be a lot of hearts fans in stow. it must have changed :down:

6 minutes ago, tedarmy said:

used to be a lot of hearts fans in stow. it must have changed :down:

I didn’t know that, ted.

There is something fishy about the OP though.

section s heart

Leave aside any stuff about racism, grooming, shoplifting, Hibs fan/ anti Hearts, etc, it looks like any professionalism he ever had has gone out the window based on the selections and reactions of Lennon/ Kennedy/ Postie guy, so absolutely no way we would be anywhere near him. If he ends up somewhere else in the SPL and scores against us, so be it. Hibs should be steering clear too if they've any sense (debatable).

19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

🙄

Plus, why would Hearts show an interest in a wee racist shite who has worn both of the green shirts, and wears his ballhairs on his head?

:rofl: 

25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

🙄

A classic Morgan, absolute classic.

3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap. He's a scumbag, thumb headed mutant. 

and perfectly suited to Hibs where he will invariably end up!

Edited by Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I’d take sir Jimmy saville up front before him 

He'd ghost past defenders. 

What would make anyone think he has the desire to keep fit and stay fit, whilst also staying out of trouble

49 minutes ago, fila said:

What would make anyone think he has the desire to keep fit and stay fit, whilst also staying out of trouble

Nothing would which brings me to why the OP?

13 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Nothing would which brings me to why the OP?

Totally , I am putting it in the to much to drink before staring a thread category 

There’s no doubt he’s a talented goal scorer so in that respect it makes sense to be interested in his services.

Sadly, Griffiths comes from a line of Hearts-hating Hibs players (the likes of Riordan & O’Connor). This probably stems from their younger days when Hibs couldn’t buy a win against Hearts.

The bitterness runs deep though and I don’t believe Griffiths could bring himself to play for Hearts. His “mates” probably wouldn’t let him.

If the guy can't get motivated to play for Celtic and his country he sure as hell isn't going to commit to us.  

adambraejambo

Forget what he is like as a person if that's possible . Purely football stuff , he does not try a leg when playing against Hibs. For that alone he should never ever be a target for us. 

11 hours ago, section s heart said:

Leave aside any stuff about racism, grooming, shoplifting, Hibs fan/ anti Hearts, etc, it looks like any professionalism he ever had has gone out the window based on the selections and reactions of Lennon/ Kennedy/ Postie guy, so absolutely no way we would be anywhere near him. If he ends up somewhere else in the SPL and scores against us, so be it. Hibs should be steering clear too if they've any sense (debatable).

Postie Guy 😂

John Findlay

Just watch the video by the Foundation of Hearts narrated by Craig Gordon our captain.

Compare Craig Gordon with Leigh Griffiths, the truth is there is no comparison. One oozes class as a player and a person, one doesn't.

The only time Leigh Griffiths should set foot in Tynecastle is as a player for the opposition.

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

🙄

Rather eloquently summed up Morgan.

Good job:thumbsup:

Now we need to find the disappeared OP, heading east as we type i suspect.

24 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Just watch the video by the Foundation of Hearts narrated by Craig Gordon our captain.

Compare Craig Gordon with Leigh Griffiths, the truth is there is no comparison. One oozes class as a player and a person, one doesn't.

The only time Leigh Griffiths should set foot in Tynecastle is as a player for the opposition.

As a known racist and a potential sex pest, he should be banned from Tynecastle, regardless of whether he is playing or not.

14 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Leigh has a perfect opportunity to kick start his career and do something after the two goals scored against England he could of went on to bigger things than Celtic, He could of ended up back down in England or even abroad but signed a bumper deal with them and it all went to shit. He only has himself to blame. If I was in his position I would be looking to go abroad MLS or Belgium he does himself no favours it would get him out the media and the papers. Plenty of Scottish footballers have went abroad and still playing over seas now.  

27 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Remember the time at Kilmarnock some fan confronted Leigh and he threw his tape roll at him Gordon got involved in that. You're right comparing them is night and day. 

15 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would I feck. We want to move forwards, attract new players. Don't want the likes of him anywhere near Tynie.

queensferryjambo
16 hours ago, JackLadd said:

No, but I'm glad Hibs are making no moves to take him back. Him and Nisbet would worry me. 

Think Griffiths wouldn't just worry you, suspect a few parents would be worried as well.......................

15 minutes ago, SecN said:

Was there such an outcry when we signed Darren Jackson back in the day. 

I seem to recall the Pieman issued a 70s pic of Jackson as a Hearts mascot to silence any boo boys. 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, SecN said:

Brian Hamilton, £200k.. 

:vrface:

36 minutes ago, SecN said:

No because he wasn’t a racist Hibs loving shoplifting hearts hating jakie beast….

Ex member of the SaS

Griffiths is a hard working goal scoring machine and would score for virtually any team in this league. Sign him for the famous? Naw, no thanks.

Tokyo Drifter
21 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

I would for the giggles. He'd be absolutely squirming if he had to wear the famous maroon and it would be worth it to hear him getting pelters from The Flumps.

• cosanostra locked this topic