Does beating Hibs on the 12th September count as a religious event?

Deodato

When Kevin Kyle scored this last minute winner against Hibs, I felt God was on our side. I could feel him tipping the scales in our favour so natural order could resume. The closest I ever came to god. 

So, should we view pumping the Hibs on the 12th September as a religious event?  Maybe not. If it were only two-nil. But what if we scored three? Or four? Is that our team, or a force from the big man above?

Déjà vu ... 

Oops! Naw ... too much Voddie ....

Anyhoo, if any of these Kyle pens had hit the 'keeper, then the goalie would've ended up in the back o' the net anaw ... 😆

48 minutes ago, Deodato said:

When Kevin Kyle scored this last minute winner against Hibs, I felt God was on our side. I could feel him tipping the scales in our favour so natural order could resume. The closest I ever came to god. 

So, should we view pumping the Hibs on the 12th September as a religious event?  Maybe not. If it were only two-nil. But what if we scored three? Or four? Is that our team, or a force from the big man above?

Na the only miracle is when they beat us the rest of the time its just normality

julienbrellier
1 hour ago, Deodato said:

what have I just read 😂 

Theme From Sparta F.C.

If there was a God. We would've scored 10 against the vermin at Hampden in 2012.

ps: nae vodka for me tonight. It was all beer....  🍺

1 hour ago, 151 said:

Far too much calpol and bevvy I think.

Why because i find it abhorrent that teams get away with combining religion and football

Jesus wept. 
It’s a football game. Do I want to beat them ? Of course but come on. I hope your pissed.

it’s huge as all Derby’s are , but god has nothing to do with it. Liam Boyce will

Edited by 1971fozzy

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Jesus wept. 
It’s a football game. Do I want to beat them ? Of course but come on. I hope your pissed.

it’s huge as all Derby’s are , but god has nothing to do with it. Liam Boyce will

Jesus saves!  🙏 

Fecking injured big Kev in the celebration. :raging: We might have won the league if he stayed fit.

Anyway, Hibs ***** will be shouting on Jesus many times during the apocalypse they will endure on the 12th of September. 

As a foul-mouthed Parrot once said . "You're gonnae get fecked"

Anyway God is a Hearts man thro and thro. His name is John Robertson and he puts the ball in the Hibees net. :robboyas:

:flag1: :flag2: :flag3:

:HeartsMandance: :jambobanana:

:fth:

5 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

If there was a God. We would've scored 10 against the vermin at Hampden in 2012.

ps: nae vodka for me tonight. It was all beer....  🍺

We never lived up to his 10 Commandments...☹️

been here before
7 hours ago, Deodato said:

ae235_1.jpg.d7ba1d7207edfc8e029d0f69c9f7f021.jpg

discarded-empty-red-potato-crispschips-packet-on-soil-background-EW6TH5.thumb.jpg.de0dbb402314fd6b71bddbc01cd844d7.jpg

7 hours ago, 160598 said:

Why because i find it abhorrent that teams get away with combining religion and football

I was talking about the OP and was toungue in cheek agreeing with you.

If you read the thread about Hello Hello you would have got the joke.

FERRY HEARTS
8 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Why hasn't God let us win the league yet? Haha

He’s on the case 

I Hope and Pray 😁👏

Beating Hibs is routine.  Something we are used to frequently.

Nothing better than seeing the meltdowns across town when they wonder what happened as they never expect it.

Edited by frankblack

Heart of Darkness
12 hours ago, Deodato said:

A little light hearted fun from Deodato! I like it 😆😆 I hope he carries on when he comes down (or up) 🙏

In the many many years I’ve supported Hearts I’ve often thought we need Devine Intervention to help us out of this mess but it’s Hibs mate.

Dear Lord.

Heart of Darkness
Just now, Heart of Darkness said:

A little light hearted fun from Deodato! I like it 😆😆 I hope he carries on when he comes down (or up) 🙏

Also my favourite goal I've seen scored against Hibs!! 

🚀

It's a blessing in disguise for some Hearts supporters.

When we beat the vermin they'll need someone to worship because Hell will freeze over before The Bobmeister gets any credit.

been here before
11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

An Epiphany!

Im always reminded of the line in The Crow Road where Prentice describes his brothers girlfriend Verity, upon whom he has a crush  as "having put the f.anny in Epiphany". 

Edited by been here before
The word ***** isnt allowed!

Savage Vince
13 hours ago, Deodato said:

Nurse! 

The Real Maroonblood
13 hours ago, Deodato said:

God.

:rofl:

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Beating Hibs is routine.  Something we are used to frequently.

Nothing better than seeing the meltdowns across town when they wonder what happened as they never expect it.

Certainly. It's an expectation. A daily routine as normal as brushing your teeth before bed time. 

Edited by Rudi5kaceldream1ng
5-1

I thought the OP was angling to get a day off work due to observing a religious holiday like Homer Simpson.

" Sorry, can't be at work tomorrow," (whilst sitting in Moe's), "I'm observing the Feast of...uhhhh...looks around the Feast of Maximum Occupancy."

Edited by Boof

21 minutes ago, Boof said:

I thought the OP was angling to get a day off work due to observing a religious holiday like Homer Simpson.

" Sorry, can't be at work tomorrow," (whilst sitting in Moe's), "I'm observing the Feast of...uhhhh...looks around the Feast of Maximum Occupancy."

Doesn’t everyone get the Natural Order Day holiday the Monday after every time we beat Hibs?

Just went on to their forum to have a quick look at their derby thread and it is the most reasonable I have seen to be fair. Usually its all "3-0 Hibs, we should be beating them" pish - and there is still a few. But alot of them seem to be quite wary of our wingers and Boyce and they recognise our defensive midfielders are solid. 

Some roaster did put that they would only take Gordon out of our team though. :lol: