Boris5115

13431 at Fester Road today. Big drop from their 18000 average a couple of seasons ago. Ron the con will be cashing in on his over rated over priced assets going by these figures. Let's pump them in a couple of weeks and watch their attendances fall even further. 

That’s a brutal turnout especially when you would think the fans would be totally eager to get to normality. 

been here before

Barely a game to attend in 18 months, top of the league, European flairmiesters, the fans raising £13.58 a month through HSL.

13k is a great turnout.

Probably not even that. Hobo at work who decided against a S/T this year basically had the choice of the stadium as his sons team were acting as ball boys.

Not even worth the banter  whilst we live permanently in his head it is like Barcelona fans laughing at Espanyol.

Edited by Gambo

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Barely a game to attend in 18 months, top of the league, European flairmiesters, the fans raising £13.58 a month through HSL.

13k is a great turnout.

:gok:

Probably not as much as that. 

5 guys I know with season tickets went to rock Scotland at Dalkeith instead 

Jeffros Furios

Considering they've had a decent start and it's early in the season,  that is a terrible crowd .

Tinpot tramps .

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not a ****ing chance on earth it was that high, I have IPTV.  I was watching it in parallel to ours..

Not a ****ing chance on earth it was that high, I have IPTV.  I was watching it in parallel to ours..

Question is WHY 😂

Absolutely this 

Place was empty. 

My mate at game reckoned 11,000 at best. 

At least its a fairer reflection of their crowds (perhaps). Even the press laughed how they were claiming 18,000 crowds when there was a 4,000 seater away stand practically empty  🤣