Savage Vince

Bazzas right boot

Last 18 games. 

14 goals, 5 assists. 

Class act for us. 

Makes Messi and Donald look shite. 😎

Edited by Smith's right boot

13 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Other players had nothing to do with his poor control at times.  He usually starts the game with the touch of an elephant.  I call it, " Boycie's first ten;" and then he seems to get going.

He is a gem but let's  not kid on it's always somebody else's fault.

Agree he never had best of games. But along with Beni, they showed they still have enough quality to still turn up when needed. Have a poor game, but still work hard for the team. 

Isolated too much, would do better with a midfielder breaking forward to support IMO, as he does work hard and holds it up well and has no one to lay it back to or link with a lot of the time. Smith, Haring, Halliday, Beni, do not provide that. McEneff could come into or in front of that 4 , but I do not think defensive enough for Robbie. It is a results business though and we have made a great start, so change unlikely for now. First choice for me up front though. Double against Hibs will convert everyone.

A_A wehatethehibs

He is, like every other player, doing his job. And that’s what’s given us this platform. Every player knows his job and is fully focused on it. Boycie is in the zone. 

Hectormasson
4 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Agree he never had best of games. But along with Beni, they showed they still have enough quality to still turn up when needed. Have a poor game, but still work hard for the team. 

And score ?

18 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

7 goals already this season. Boy deserves a chant of his own. Get busy Young Team. 😉

The young team have taken the bouncy bouncy and turned it into the Boycie Boycie which actually attracted more boos than than another certain song yesterday.

On another note in celebration at scoring yesterday Boycie (as he is now known by the young team) highlighted the MND sponsorship on his shirt rather than kiss the badge. Well done Liam you are a credit to HMFC and what our club stands for. 

We need to just enjoy watching him play without saying "he needs to do this more and this less" he is a goalscorer, a creator and we should just enjoy watching him do his thing and shout our support. 20 goals this season will be good but I can see that being more.

He is a very good player but his decision making at times is poor and he definitely needs more support up front.

A wee bit of coaching from the likes of Robbo would improve his all round game.

TyphoonJambo
33 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

The young team have taken the bouncy bouncy and turned it into the Boycie Boycie which actually attracted more boos than than another certain song yesterday.

On another note in celebration at scoring yesterday Boycie (as he is now known by the young team) highlighted the MND sponsorship on his shirt rather than kiss the badge. Well done Liam you are a credit to HMFC and what our club stands for. 

I noticed that.  Well done him.

46 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Aye, he's a classy guy as well as a good player. 

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

John Farnham “The voice”

Liam Boyce the guys a legend

Sing it loud and sing it clear

Whoaaa whoa whaooooo 

We’re not going to sit in silence

Not while Boycies on the field

Whoaaa whoa whaoooooo

Or something like that anyway.

Good

Clerry Jambo
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He is a very good player but his decision making at times is poor and he definitely needs more support up front.

A wee bit of coaching from the likes of Robbo would improve his all round game.

Your last point robbo is such a valid point. I have no confidence in Neilson or his side kicks to improve players young or experienced. With  boycey we all agree top player but has aspects of his game which can be improved upon and there’s no sign of this happening. I just don’t see any player improving under him.