Daniel Stendel

Arthur Morgan

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Everydays a school day.

So he's moaning people are disrespecting him but calling folk alcoholics and inferring they beat women?

Id like to think Bingo has had better days in his life than today but I fear Id be disappointed.

:lol:

Nothing a bit of bingo can't sort out tho. 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• sadj

• Alex Kintner

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Barack said:

Going back to my Abbey after all this is done. 

*Buckfast.  :jjyay:

*Probably got a "street" name, I'm unfamiliar with too. A "Stendel"...is probably slang for a crafty wank, in Barnsley.

Crafty wank = danger wank? 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Daren't ask. Anyway, pizza time. This's been...weird. 

Learnt a lot though. So thanks to Bongo & Sadj, for enlightening myself. And others, I'm sure.

Maybe dont let anyone #pizza ya mate its not a nice thing…. I’ll leave you to work out what that is in slang though

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ok 

•  
  On 01/12/2017 at 23:46, Wilo said:

“All I can say about Michael is that his agent at the time was George Wright, who used to play here (for Hearts). We didn’t have any money at the time but George said that Man United would cover his salary. But we had to put something on the contract so it was £1 a week and, without doubt, it was the worst value for money I have ever had from any player, and that is a fact.”

Brilliant, just brilliant.

•  
  On 13/03/2018 at 14:38, mitch41 said:

It will probably be the same suspects who voted Cathro to stay that back Levein. They will learn that they are wrong just like they were with Cathro.

Have you ever got a positive word to say about anyone or anything, ever?

•  

Maybe looking to start 45 threads on Levein Is Not The Answer.

I can post more if you want? 

The players are a talented lot, the board is ok, the stadium is great, the training facilities are great, the ticket office staff are great, the shop staff are great, the hospitality is superb and the staff are great, the scouting has been exceptional. Now the most important job in the club is the first team manager, if that person isn’t up to the job it affects the players, the club finances like hospitality, crowds, shop, future signings, etc.  All we need now is a manager that is good enough to take Hearts to where it belongs and that is competing for the Cups & League playing Attacking football no matter who we play against or where in Scotland. 
So yes I have a positive word to say about many things connected with Hearts and my main wish is Hearts supporters leaving games happy that their team has won and scored a few goals and excited about our next game. 
100% JAMBO

been here before
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The players are a talented lot, the board is ok, the stadium is great, the training facilities are great, the ticket office staff are great, the shop staff are great, the hospitality is superb and the staff are great, the scouting has been exceptional. Now the most important job in the club is the first team manager, if that person isn’t up to the job it affects the players, the club finances like hospitality, crowds, shop, future signings, etc.  All we need now is a manager that is good enough to take Hearts to where it belongs and that is competing for the Cups & League playing Attacking football no matter who we play against or where in Scotland. 
So yes I have a positive word to say about many things connected with Hearts and my main wish is Hearts supporters leaving games happy that their team has won and scored a few goals and excited about our next game. 
100% JAMBO

mitch you do realise he's quoting pointless posts from years ago?

In  the case of the one you're replying to, 3 and a half years ago.

3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Not sacked yet. Nancy played another struggling team last night. 1-1 at half time with the opposition reduced to 10men. Lost 4-1. Sitting on 3points after 9 games. Someone thought that was an interesting enough result to bump the thread. I agree. But we've then had pages of exactly the same arguments repeated from earlier in the thread.

Exactly, bin the thread  the mans gone,  we’ve all had our opinions on whether he should have stayed or gone (pros & cons) over a year ago. Bobs cheerleaders loving the fact he’s struggling in his new job and using that to big up their mans talents. Anyway as I said time to move on in my opinion and get behind the team we’re doing well and moving in the right direction as a club at the moment. 

3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

What’s happened to bump this thread, has he got sacked from his job in the Farmer’s league with 2 league wins from 14 or something? 

Hes no won a game  yet 0-9 - I'm guessing its defending or possibly he's signed the hologram????

He's left, Levein's left and not even within the last few weeks

Total waste of a thread and all this blame game nonsense should be consigned to the past

All we need to remember is the lessons that we have learnt and ensure they are not repeated

We've enough going on in today's world without wasting time and emotional energy on those who are no longer around or on attacking each other simply because their views differ.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

He's left, Levein's left and not even within the last few weeks

Total waste of a thread and all this blame game nonsense should be consigned to the past

All we need to remember is the lessons that we have learnt and ensure they are not repeated

We've enough going on in today's world without wasting time and emotional energy on those who are no longer around or on attacking each other simply because their views differ.

Like former players, some take some sort of satisfaction on managers failing when they leave.    Stendel got a raw deal imo with the cards he was dealt but he's gone and won't be back.

27 minutes ago, Tazio said:

This thread is the forum equivalent of always crashing in the same car. 

🤣

24 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Exactly, bin the thread  the mans gone,  we’ve all had our opinions on whether he should have stayed or gone (pros & cons) over a year ago. Bobs cheerleaders loving the fact he’s struggling in his new job and using that to big up their mans talents. Anyway as I said time to move on in my opinion and get behind the team we’re doing well and moving in the right direction as a club at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Like former players, some take some sort of satisfaction on managers failing when they leave.    Stendel got a raw deal imo with the cards he was dealt but he's gone and won't be back.

Not sure people are taking joy in anyone failing , I think its more the fact that despite him being long gone and having dragged us even more downward rather than steadying the ship that they dont understand the obsession with him. I think all of us wanted him to succeed with us. I don’t think you can compare Stendel and Robbie either which i agree some have done.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

🤣

Not sure people are taking joy in anyone failing , I think its more the fact that despite him being long gone and having dragged us even more downward rather than steadying the ship that they dont understand the obsession with him. I think all of us wanted him to succeed with us. I don’t think you can compare Stendel and Robbie either which i agree some have done.

Nah, there's definite gloating and chuckling he's possibly going to be out of work again.  This was the same guy who gave his wages to his coaches.

We did want him to succeed, sadly it didn't work.  I don't get the obsession with him either way either to be honest.  Wish the boy good luck and move on to focus on how we are improving steadily month to month. 

7 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Nah, there's definite gloating and chuckling he's possibly going to be out of work again.  This was the same guy who gave his wages to his coaches.

We did want him to succeed, sadly it didn't work.  I don't get the obsession with him either way either to be honest.  Wish the boy good luck and move on to focus on how we are improving steadily month to month. 

👍🏻

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Peter Pan, is drug slang for Methamphetamine.

👀 Maybe.

Really!

i get a derivative of it on prescription.

no wonder I look and behave like an 8 year old 😀

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think you've got the Placebo, mate.

Nah real thing. Get it for adhd.

us strange ones get stimulants to calm us down 😜

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

So is Peter Pan a junkie, or not??

Peter Pan isnt , however Peter Pan is and an alcoholic wife beater. Suppose it depends if Peter Pan wants to take offence like some others do at nothing.

too complex me tinks

Edited by sadj

Just now, sadj said:

Peter Pan isnt , however Peter Pan is and an alcoholic wife beater. Suppose it depends if Peter Pan wants to take offence like some others do at nothing

Possibly Tinkerbell involved too? 🤔 

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

100% JAMBO

That was his opinion on you mate, funny i wonder who was managing Hearts at the time 🤔🙄

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Drumjambo said:

Hes no won a game  yet 0-9 - I'm guessing its defending or possibly he's signed the hologram????

Had a full pre season as well I thought that was all he needed to transform a squad into Liverpool ! 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Everydays a school day.

So he's moaning people are disrespecting him but calling folk alcoholics and inferring they beat women?

Id like to think Bingo has had better days in his life than today but I fear Id be disappointed.

:lol:

No 🤔looks like it went over you tbh. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No 🤔looks like it went over you tbh. 

So explain...

Infact dont.

Im not sure anyone could take anymore of you making such a fool of yourself.

Edited by been here before

been here before
Just now, Des Lynam said:

I thought Peter Pan was someone that hasn’t grown up but now he’s an alcoholic wife beater as well. 

#prayforpeterswife

He gets like that tooting the bingo.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I find it incredibly really that the likes of Smith's right boot and others like been here before, who backed Levein to the death even though we had 3 years of him underperforming, and essentially crediting our downfall as a club, want to pin the blame on a German who was with our club for 3 months, they also have jumped in with two feet about his time at As Nancy not really knowing what the situation is, should they be bottom, Nope, but did they know they had lost players, nope again posters opening there mouths and let there arse talk, 

The players they lost is like us losing Beni, Souttar, Woodburn. 

Or Naismith, Haring and Souttar, like Levein did. Or Neilson losing Sow on the eve of an important derby cup tie. It certainly is hard for any manager to win games without your best players.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

So explain...

**** thisll be good.

a youthful, boyish, or immature man. Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers. Word origin. C20: after the main character in Peter Pan (1904), a play by J. M. Barrie

🤔 Did i really just have to explain that 🙄

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Or Naismith, Haring and Souttar, like Levein did. Or Neilson losing Sow on the eve of an important derby cup tie. It certainly is hard for any manager to win games without your best players.

For 2 years yeah? 

Guest ToqueJambo
18 hours ago, Beni said:

Levein played Pereira in every game after he signed him, except for one when he was injured. The rotating you mention didn't happen. 

It was you who brought Levein into the discussion, and you're using Pereira as a stick to beat Stendel with, when he didn't sign him or play him as often as Levein.

Darn tootin'. The worst and most damaging individual mistake I've ever seen any Hearts manager make was Stendel sticking with that goalie too long.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

For 2 years yeah? 

Pretty much 1 and a half seasons yeah, that was only about a third of the key players out for extended periods as well - many out at the same time. But you obviously know this because we all watched the games.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

a youthful, boyish, or immature man. Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers. Word origin. C20: after the main character in Peter Pan (1904), a play by J. M. Barrie

No, no you didnt because in all your excitement you didnt read my edit.

Edited by been here before

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I thought Peter Pan was someone that hasn’t grown up but now he’s an alcoholic wife beater as well. 

#prayforpeterswife

Kids these days stealing our innocent words and phrases eh! 

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Na sorry dude thats not the only definition of “Peter Pan” you cant claim “Bingo” is insulting as a slang phrase then use “Peter Pan” but say its only meant in the Collins English Dictionary definition. 

moving the goalposts is not right

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

He gets like that tooting the bingo.

Ffs 🤣🤣🤣 this thread is Mental As Anything , i love jkb sometimes

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Na sorry dude thats not the only definition of “Peter Pan” you cant claim “Bingo” is insulting as a slang phrase then use “Peter Pan” but say its only meant in the Collins English Dictionary definition. 

moving the goalposts is not right

Okay boss 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

His style reminded me of being 12 and making a formation on FIFA with one defender and everyone else in attack.

It was all very Jimmy Calderwood at Killie, especially playing with 5 forwards when chasing a game in the last 15 mins

Edited by ToqueJambo