Hello Hello

WDJ87

Skivingatwork

For me it’s never been about legislation being in place or not, it’s always been there, but more about a lack of appetite to deal with it amongst the police force, clubs, media and football authorities.

I was at Parkhead one afternoon and found myself in the restricted view section. For anyone who’s had that misfortune it means you’ve a lot of standing up to do if you want to follow the game. Throw into the mix that you’re beside the home support who constantly hurl abuse about you belong to the orange order and having a questionable parentage.

I was then approached by a member of the constabulary who asked me to sit down. Everyone around me in the same restricted view predicament was also standing but I guess I was the closest to him.  A few minutes later he was back with the same request but this time delivered in a more aggressive manner. Having complied with his request I enquired as to what was being done about the individuals 20 feet away who were also standing and singing offensive songs of the type that would warrant arrest. At this observation he grew livid and began himself swearing and suggested that if I continued being a f****** smart a*** I’d be thrown out.

I also witnessed a similar episode at ibrox when a father with 2 young boys dared to question what the police were doing about the songs emanating from a few feet away.  He was also (incredibly) threatened with ejection.

Those who sing the songs are all perfectly happy knowing that nothing will be done. The statement earlier from police Scotland was embarrassing and shows the lack of will in dealing with this sort of thing. Until that changes it will continue to happen to the detriment of decent society.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Paninaro Hearts

• PortyBeach

• Hmfc1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I did.  I was especially concerned at Jeanette Findlay’s comments which proved my point perfectly.

The views of this government have been made clear through their actions, words and lack of words time and time again. 

If you read it you'd surely realise that she's actually a lecturer who the SG criticised. 

I know I've posted it before but this is the version of Hello, Hello that the young team should be singing at the games. Come on lads, it doesn't take any time at all to learn!

4 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

It's my life. I'll live it how I see fit. 

Fine. But the cops will come for you soon. Rangers fans are going to jail for singing the famine song. 

Enjoy . Big Bubba awaits 

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye , while denying  others to live theirs because of their race, colour and religion  .

Not very bright are you...

Yes by singing hello hello at the football I am denying some poor person somewhere their race and slandering their religion. 

Yet I still don't care what you or anyone else thinks. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Good on you. 👍

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Fine. But the cops will come for you soon. Rangers fans are going to jail for singing the famine song. 

Enjoy . Big Bubba awaits 

That famine song is whilst morally wrong is technically correct. I'll be waiting for the knock at my door from the sectarian branch of police Scotland. Myself and thousands of others from both sides of the divide. Or. 

You could just get on with your own life and stop worrying about what others perceive of your life. No one cares about any of this. And if you do what a pathetic existence you have. 

1 hour ago, Skivingatwork said:

For me it’s never been about legislation being in place or not, it’s always been there, but more about a lack of appetite to deal with it amongst the police force, clubs, media and football authorities.

I was at Parkhead one afternoon and found myself in the restricted view section. For anyone who’s had that misfortune it means you’ve a lot of standing up to do if you want to follow the game. Throw into the mix that you’re beside the home support who constantly hurl abuse about you belong to the orange order and having a questionable parentage.

I was then approached by a member of the constabulary who asked me to sit down. Everyone around me in the same restricted view predicament was also standing but I guess I was the closest to him.  A few minutes later he was back with the same request but this time delivered in a more aggressive manner. Having complied with his request I enquired as to what was being done about the individuals 20 feet away who were also standing and singing offensive songs of the type that would warrant arrest. At this observation he grew livid and began himself swearing and suggested that if I continued being a f****** smart a*** I’d be thrown out.

I also witnessed a similar episode at ibrox when a father with 2 young boys dared to question what the police were doing about the songs emanating from a few feet away.  He was also (incredibly) threatened with ejection.

Those who sing the songs are all perfectly happy knowing that nothing will be done. The statement earlier from police Scotland was embarrassing and shows the lack of will in dealing with this sort of thing. Until that changes it will continue to happen to the detriment of decent society.

If you are that easily offended perhaps the football isn't for you fella?? 

upgotheheads
11 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Yes by singing hello hello at the football I am denying some poor person somewhere their race and slandering their religion. 

I don't care what anyone thinks of me personally, but I do care what anyone thinks of Hearts its supporters, our reputation as a club and our noble history .

Do us a favour and **** off out of our club.

Edited by upgotheheads

Just now, upgotheheads said:

I don't care what anyone thinks of me personally, but I do care what anyone thinks of Hearts and its supporters.  

Why? Adopt the '' no one likes us we don't care'' approach. 

But by God don't start singing it you will have the police around the door according to some on here!! 

upgotheheads
13 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Why? Adopt the '' no one likes us we don't care'' approach. 

But by God don't start singing it you will have the police around the door according to some on here!! 

I don't care what anyone thinks of me personally, but I do care what anyone thinks of Hearts, its supporters, our reputation as a club, and our noble history .

Do us a favour and **** off out of our club.

Edited by upgotheheads

25 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Said this a few times about your ilk...you're parasites.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as vehicle for their own ends.

Who are you to use the club to broadcast your bile.

Your scum, utter scum get out our club.

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

You are a bad man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think we need a referee before this thread goes south !

It’s either you or the Gov, mate !

😂

7 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Said this a few times about your ilk...you're parasites.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as vehicle for their own ends.

Who are you to use the club to broadcast your bile.

Your scum, utter scum get out our club.

This is probably not the best way of persuading folk.

34 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

I think football isn't for you.

hearts_lk_mz.png?format=1500w

Stick to BNP and Britain First rallies. Seems more like your vibe. You'll be welcomed there.

Edited by Ray Gin

1 minute ago, Boab said:

😂

Not me im too busy laughing at “nobody cares about people singing sectarian songs” on the same day arrests are made for….singing sectarian songs…

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Is that you or your bairn in the profile photo?

Careful.

Governor Tarkin
17 minutes ago, Boab said:

😂

Leave me out of this, Boab, I've got stuff on.

(Jackboots, black leather trenchcoat, red,white, and black armband).

Skivingatwork
49 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

We’re talking about people committing an offence here and taking joy in the deaths of ~2 million people. 

Your response to this is that football isn’t for me. Can I ask you to justify and explain what aspects of these songs belong at a football match? 

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Careful.

You are right.  I should've stipulated that my previous post should be sung to a rousing rendition of the sash.

51 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

That famine song is whilst morally wrong is technically correct. I'll be waiting for the knock at my door from the sectarian branch of police Scotland. Myself and thousands of others from both sides of the divide. Or. 

You could just get on with your own life and stop worrying about what others perceive of your life. No one cares about any of this. And if you do what a pathetic existence you have. 

I think it’s very easy to say things on here you wouldn’t say in public. I accept anyone’s views no matter how distasteful they may appear. It’s just quite depressing that in my opinion that any of this nonsense should matter. I’ll never understand hating someone because of their religion or colour.  

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Leave me out of this, Boab, I've got stuff on.

(Jackboots, black leather trenchcoat, red,white, and black armband).

Sorry, wrong meeting !

• davemclaren locked this topic