This season is gonnae be great.

ri Alban

:flag2: 

I just know it, you'll see.  I haven't felt like this for a while.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95260dbde85d83a1906d1

It's all coming together. Enjoy!

Warning, these are musings of a sober Hearts fan, just wait til I'm drunk. :D

Have a great weekend. C'mon Hearts!

:robboyas:

Edited by ri Alban

Certainly putting together a good team now 

Lots to feel positive about for once looks like we are signing players for first 11 

Agreed. We've already beat Celtic, win the next 2 and we are absolutely flying. Gives the new lads some platform to kick on from

A_A wehatethehibs

Happy with the start, we are in the conversation. Dread to think what a bad start would've been like. Go into internationals with 10 points out of 12, some new blood coming into the club, just what we needed. Long long way to go though.

Yep. Baby steps but finally we look like we are recruiting properly with a structured approach. I’m getting rather excited about this season now. 

Those dark, dark days of Cathro and Levein are getting further away.

A win today sets us up nicely. 10 from 12 points. A wee break to refresh for a week. Then three of our next four games are at tynecastle and one away to County. A great chance to continue a very good start to the season. A wee Derby to look forward to as well in there.  A monumental day on Monday. Good times. 

Dream big. What’s the worst that can happen. I have a good feeling about this season and think we are in for something a bit special. 👍

August Landmesser

Would be nice to finish third, after all the hard work Hibs & Aberdeen put in struggling through Euro qualifiers, then voting us down, the first season we're back up we swoop in to the group stages. Thanks lads!

21 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Would be nice to finish third, after all the hard work Hibs & Aberdeen put in struggling through Euro qualifiers, then voting us down, the first season we're back up we swoop in to the group stages. Thanks lads!

Insert Randy and spooky ghost image here please. 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Already out of a cup 😂

(But a fine sentiment nonetheless 👍🏻)

Ha...this is where the whole measure of performance in the cups is almost impossible...(at least to agree on).

Scottish Cup. 4 wins against a selection of Championship, League 1 and League 2 sides; lose game 5 (the final) in Glasgow to Celtic equals (for many) a decent run, or at least an acceptable cup performance.

League Cup. Exactly the same results and teams equals a poor early exit (for many).

For me this season may not end up being a classic season but I do believe we will see the return of solid, consistent results from our club. Given the roller coaster of recent seasons this will be “great” for me.