Proud of OUR club

LeftBack

Monday will be a very historic day in the world that is Heart of Midlothian football club.

every single fan should be proud of the achievements, from FOH , to the season ticket holders, to the purchases made in the club shop etc etc

to be the custodians of this great club  shouldn’t and won’t  be underestimated .

Anyway, when thinking back over the many years and the various memories I’ve had thought I’d post a very small selection of pictures that need no words

C9A3D26B-09F1-413A-9310-A6B40AD135F7.jpeg

F8BD34C5-4F68-4440-9A94-DA76B57EB890.jpeg

0D18D833-7848-4EAB-B691-2004A9090C8A.jpeg

7B20B47C-330B-4DB6-93A7-82EE6F656728.jpeg

D8ACC125-6C88-484C-8015-EE5B835F5804.png

4E85BCDC-CF0C-490A-97A3-6B2BBBADAB48.png

jimmy the jambo

I hope we get the media coverage spot on about the takeover and it’s shown to a wider audience.

If this can be seen on Sky Sports etc abroad,I’m sure people will love the story and maybe just maybe,Spend a wee bit money on FoH or even through the club store,Will be interesting to know the figures after the first week of take over as I’m sure it’ll have a positive bounce.

Proud of the club,Our fans, Players from the past and present,Here’s to the future-It’s maroon ♥️

Great thread. What an achievement this has been. We’ve had some tough times of late but things are looking great just now.  Well done to each and every supporter that has helped get us here in whatever way the could. 

I think I will do another one off payment as well as my usual monthly one to celebrate. Would be nice to see a wee surge in our already amazing totals. 

Another fun wee idea….. We play Hibs in a couple of weeks. How about we all make a couple of bets with our Hibs ‘friends’. When we beat them we donate all that money to the FOH too. Then we can let them know where their money has gone and thank them for their contribution too! 

Always proud to be a Hearts man but even more so now with what has been achieved. Great stuff. See you all at Tannadice later today. Mon the JT’s. 

IT TOUCHES THE HEART.

I’m so proud of my fellow supporters of our great club.

so humbled by their achievements.

so happy that we have the team to watch on a match day.

well done.

jimmy the jambo
12 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Great thread. What an achievement this has been. We’ve had some tough times of late but things are looking great just now.  Well done to each and every supporter that has helped get us here in whatever way the could. 

I think I will do another one off payment as well as my usual monthly one to celebrate. Would be nice to see a wee surge in our already amazing totals. 

Another fun wee idea….. We play Hibs in a couple of weeks. How about we all make a couple of bets with our Hibs ‘friends’. When we beat them we donate all that money to the FOH too. Then we can let them know where their money has gone and thank them for their contribution too! 

Always proud to be a Hearts man but even more so now with what has been achieved. Great stuff. See you all at Tannadice later today. Mon the JT’s. 

Seeing we’ll own the club,Can the bet be two players sent off at any time - we’ll be 3 up with 2 minutes to go,Have Halkett & Halliday fighting each other,They’ll be on the bench soon enough anyhoo.

Fxxx the SPFL

Sixty years since my first game aged four many highs and many lows once a jambo always a jambo forever Hearts 

Blood doesn’t show on a maroon jersey.

well done to all of us for making this happen wherever in the world you are.

John Findlay

They say you don't really miss something until its gone. I think many of us forget that Heart of Midlothian were within a baw"s hair of being gone.

Just imagine if today you turned into McLeod street from the Gorgie Road or you are walking up McLeod Street from Russell Road and instead of seeing the floodlights high above, you see a sign that reads Welcome to Tesco's Gorgie?

There is not a trace of the Heart of Midlothian. How would you feel?

There isn't a Tesco's Gorgie, instead there is a Tynecastle Park that is unrecognisable from the ground that my late father first took me too in December 1965. No broken railing fence no grass that was a bowling green, the place looked totally run down. You didn't think that at the time as you were to excited to see what was on the inside, as it should be for any bairn going to their first Hearts game.

Yes things haven't been all rosy since those darkest of days in 2013, when I along with thousands of others dug deep to ensure bairns of future generations can experience what I had with my father nigh on 56 years ago.

Although the football and the performances can be abysmal at times, to me personally it is still better than the alternative of no Heart of Midlothian at all.

So yes I will be a very proud Heartsman on Monday. I have no doubt thousands of others will be too, as together we will have achieved a first in British football that will be worth talking about.

The largest fan owned club in these islands.

Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park.....

Monday will be very emotional.  This club and us supporters are just amazing. The Heart and Soul.  Everyone can be rightly proud.  ❤️🇱🇻❤️

TyphoonJambo
13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They say you don't really miss something until its gone. I think many of us forget that Heart of Midlothian were within a baw"s hair of being gone.

Just imagine if today you turned into McLeod street from the Gorgie Road or you are walking up McLeod Street from Russell Road and instead of seeing the floodlights high above, you see a sign that reads Welcome to Tesco's Gorgie?

There isn't a Tesco's Gorgie, instead there is a Tynecastle Park that is unrecognisable from the ground that my late father first took me too in December 1965. No broken railing fence no grass that was a bowling green, the place looked totally run down. You didn't think that at the time as you were to excited to see what was on the inside, as it should be for any bairn going to their first Hearts game.

Yes things haven't been all rosy since those darkest of days in 2013, when I along with thousands of others dug deep to ensure bairns of future generations can experience what I had with my father nigh on 56 years ago.

Although the football and the performances can be abysmal at times, to me personally it is still better than the alternative of no Heart of Midlothian at all.

So yes I will be a very proud Heartsman on Monday. I have no doubt thousands of others will be too, as together we will have achieved a first in British football that will be worth talking about.

For a matelot,you are eloquent. Great Post mate.

29 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Great post John as a 62yo, proud of everybody that has come together and saved our club.read your post with tears in my eyes.

Seaside jambo

Some fantastic posts here

A wonderful read 

It makes me so proud to be a supporter of the Famous Heart of Midlothian 

We have without doubt the greatest fans in the world 

Love Hearts ❤️, even when they make me want to tear my hair out. They're the only team for me. Our occasional successes makes it so much more worthwhile. HHGH FTH & OFGTF 

EtTgpjlWYAAj0GZ.jpeg

scott herbertson
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Excellent post John

Brought a wee tear to my eye

Lone Striker

Very good post, John.   We should never forget how close we came to being liquidated.    In addition to raising the money to repay Bidco (quite a feat in itself), most of us are happy to continue giving this extra  financial support forever more - £1.5m  per year is incredible   !!

Along with the other great comments on this thread about us fans,  I think we ought to give  grateful mentions to the original guys who had the foresight to see the need for a rescue vehicle for our precious club as the financial situation worsened back around 2010.       Also Ian Murray who galvanised us fans at a time when support for the FoH plan was stuttering.       And to Ann Budge for agreeing to step up and become the figurehead/owner of the club - many of us have been critical of her for various reasons over these last 7 years, but no-one can dispute that what she's handing over to FOH on Monday is a stable and improving football club for us and future generations to love.

A good skelping of the Hibs would round off this coming fortnight beautifully.  :greggy:

:bravo:We are all Jock (Jambo) Tamson's bairns. :jjockio::mj_zivili:

On 28/08/2021 at 08:40, John Findlay said:

Great post 👍

On 28/08/2021 at 08:40, John Findlay said:

Brilliant post 👏👏