Champions League 2021/22...draw fixtures etc

CJGJ

Man C are miles better by far but their last two goals were a joke.

Having said that, City don't look like stopping and this could be an annihilation. 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone, understandably, talks about Messi in terms of the close control and dribbling but if you watch him during a game he’s a marvellous passer of the ball. Short clever passes and long switches of play. He can do it all in a game. 

11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Everyone, understandably, talks about Messi in terms of the close control and dribbling but if you watch him during a game he’s a marvellous passer of the ball. Short clever passes and long switches of play. He can do it all in a game. 

Wish he'd done some of it this game. It's been utter guff 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

man city destroying sporting lisbon in portugal, 4-0 and it is not yet half time

The Porto manager obviously never read the jkb manual to win every game. 

Press them , attack them. 

Remember - Budgets don't matter. 

Oh and believe, like really hard. 

Just about time to put Inter v Liverpool. 

Guessing I've missed an hour of pre-match dirge from the usual suspects when an English team is involved !

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Guessing I've missed an hour of pre-match dirge from the usual suspects when an English team is involved !

Smashing atmosphere by sounds of it.    Could you imagine we had Inters wing-backs.   🤤

1 hour ago, Boab said:

The writing off of Inter has been outrageous. Liverpool are a very good team but the presumptuous dismissal of Inter has been laughable. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

The writing off of Inter has been outrageous. Liverpool are a very good team but the presumptuous dismissal of Inter has been laughable. 

But justified. 

By the way, the last ten minutes was a masterclass of pressing from Liverpool. The energy and desire to pin Inter back was fantastic. 

That’s twice in the last few days I’ve watched Man Utd. If Ronaldo doesn’t score (which admittedly he does quite a lot) he offers absolutely nothing to the team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could be an interesting last 20 mins at Anfield, though Inter are now down to 10. Maybe a harsh second yellow for Alexis Sanchez, both lunge in.

Samuel Camazzola
9 minutes ago, kila said:

Could be an interesting last 20 mins at Anfield, though Inter are now down to 10. Maybe a harsh second yellow for Alexis Sanchez, both lunge in.

Definite poor decision from the ref. 

11 minutes ago, kila said:

I thought it was a stupid challenge. Indeed he could of seen red for his first booking. just as they got back in it as well. 

Liverpool through. :yas: 

Lewandowski just a wee bit off form.  Only three.  :sadrobbo:

Montgomery Brewster
25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I thought it was a stupid challenge. Indeed he could of seen red for his first booking. just as they got back in it as well. 

Aye rush of blood to the head from

alexis. 

much better from us - play like that the rest of the season and the scudetto is in the bag and the 2nd star

Malinga the Swinga

The English Celtic got through I see. A shame but not as comfortable as expected. Bayern get good result and could be hard to beat.

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The English Celtic got through I see. A shame but not as comfortable as expected. Bayern get good result and could be hard to beat.

English Celtic?  :facepalm:

Give up, you’re not as edgy as you would wish to appear.

Shame.

18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Liverpool through. :yas: 

Lewandowski just a wee bit off form.  Only three.  :sadrobbo:

lewandowski now has 85 CL goals and he has reached that total in less games (104) than either messi (107) or ronaldo (121). he also did not attempt a single shot in the first leg v salzburg

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

lewandowski now has 85 CL goals and he has reached that total in less games (104) than either messi (107) or ronaldo (121). he also did not attempt a single shot in the first leg v salzburg

Mr facts and figures!  👍

Thanks, M.

Wednesday 9th March 2022

Manchester City v Sporting Lisbon (agg, 5-0)

Real Madrid v PSG (agg. 0-1)

City could get an overall aggregate score into double figures tonight, and I think Real will turn this tie around.

Edited by Morgan

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

shocker from donnarumma real madrid back in it v psg

Really enjoying this.

Surprised donnarumma wasn't given a foul, not that I think it should have been.

After the abuse Gueye has had from his own fans this week it is all set up for him to give a last minute penalty away.

It looked like there was a huge gulf between the teams until that equaliser. Now PSG look like they are shitting it 😁

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This is the problem Real Madrid have.

How to sign Mbappe and Haaland but not lose what Benzema does. 

Benzema was slated for years. I always said he was a great player. He has shown his worth well and truly since Ronaldo left.

Andy Gray at half time was asking how Mbappe could leave PSG for such a poor Real Madrid team. 

Pochettino getting his jotters me thinks. 

OGS maybe could win them the champs league.   Zidane 🤔 

Whats next for Messi I wonder.    Man City or MLS. 

LarrysRightFoot
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This is the problem Real Madrid have.

How to sign Mbappe and Haaland but not lose what Benzema does. 

How can they sign anyone when they are a billion euros in debt. It should not be allowed. They should be banned from Europe. 

Also Benzemas first was a clear foul on the keeper. I’ve no idea what VAR does.