• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Unknown user

• CF11JamTart

I would remind you that Trans people fall into a protected group under the 2010 Equality Act.

I'd remind the mods of that too.

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

I would remind you that Trans people fall into a protected group under the 2010 Equality Act.

So do every ***** else . Who's next on this fecking yellow brick road of human enlightenment. Don't tell me, I'll guess. Starts with a P. Just need the libdems to join the coalition.

7 minutes ago, Cade said:

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Balls 🏀 not as issue with people who identify as trans and are willing to explore this further with medical professionals then decide Whether they want transition surgery . They may not be trans but just have other issues . I do have issues with people like that block in the meme stating he is a “ girl “ . There has been some examples of girls / women being assaulted abused by some trans who have infiltrated women’s own spaces . However I have never said all trans people are like that . Your surmising that . Sexual abuse lives with a person their whole life . Is it really worth having that as collateral Damage do Danny can be Annie and access biological women’s / girls only spaces ? This discussion basically is for women and not men to decide what is right . 

Some people need to simply be told "NO, you can't".

Identify away all you want but biological females have rights too, hard fought rights at that too, and are entitled to biological women only areas, such as toilets.

The world truly has gone absolutely stark raving bonkers when we talk about "pregnant people" and allow biological males,  regardless of how they "identify", to use women's toilets or be transferred to women's prisons.

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Identify away all you want but biological females have rights too, hard fought rights at that too, and are entitled to biological women only areas, such as toilets.

The world truly has gone absolutely stark raving bonkers when we talk about "pregnant people" and allow biological males,  regardless of how they "identify", to use women's toilets or be transferred to women's prisons.

Give these men periods, then let's see how much they want to be a lady or a laddie.

Edited by ri Alban

16 minutes ago, Cade said:

A let's shut this conversation down post, if ever there was one. All the same.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

👍👍

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Give these men periods, then let's see how much they want to be a lady or a laddie.

Yes, exactly rA.👍

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, ri Alban said:

Yes just because some don’t agree with him , he’s going down the speaking to the bouncers route 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes just because some don’t agree with him , he’s going down the speaking to the bouncers route 

Horrendous. And that's all you get when you question anyone these days. 

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I don’t believe a guy wearing a dress and lipstick and has made no effort to seek therapy to discuss this issue and  then surgery is by any stretch of the imagination a female adult woman . A biological woman . 

That is not what you say below though 

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

A   Female / woman is an adult female born as a biological woman . 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Correct as they don't like the way the conversation has gone. Not in their favour.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Correct as they don't like the way the conversation has gone. Not in their favour.

👍

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

That is not what you say below though 

At a stretch I would consider a transistioned male to female being a female if I really had to . However again it’s not my opinion about that what matters it’s biological females opinion that matters . They are the ones who may be affected . I am

not in the slightest affected by a trans person . ( spoiler alert * I’m a biological man ) 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cis women is more offensive than shortening the word for Transpeople.

That term drives me up the wall ( cis ) wtf 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

At a stretch I would consider a transistioned male to female being a female if I really had to . However again it’s not my opinion about that what matters it’s biological females opinion that matters . They are the ones who may be affected . I am

not in the slightest affected by a trans person . ( spoiler alert * I’m a biological man

naaaaa 😮 really!!!🤣

I think its a debate that needs objectivity not Terf views pushed through. For instance saying a trans victim of domestic violence should be put with men not women in a safe house is not necessarily correct. Iv seen trans people who are violent and iv seen ones who are the victim of violence both mtf to ftm and all these aspects need looked at properly not just lumped together.  

Anyhoo ill bow out as this threads gone a bit mad 

Jeffros Furios
43 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ffs get a grip !! 

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s the issue I have as some women have had personal trauma in their lives , mainly related to either sexual abuse , rape or domestic violence from men Would feel safer in a protected environment . I think the issue is for women to make decisions on and not men though as just emphasis the whole men led domination of this issue ( patriarchal ). 

There's a bit of irony in that last part with your strong views all over this thread, James.

It's mad how many folk still don't know the difference between sex and gender. 

As for the actual incident, sounds like folk on both sides of this debate are too keen to turn it into a something it wasn't so it can be portrayed as us versus them, which seems to be the way now. 

Auld Reekin'
22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That term drives me up the wall ( cis ) wtf 

Yep - would folk (of any gender, sexual identity, or self-identification! :wink: ) please use actual English when posting rather than obscure terms, acronyms, or whatever-the-feck-they-may-bes, such as "cis*" and "terf". Thanks, much appreciated. :icon14:

(*cock in situ?  :ermm: :huh2: )

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

naaaaa 😮 really!!!🤣

I think its a debate that needs objectivity not Terf views pushed through. For instance saying a trans victim of domestic violence should be put with men not women in a safe house is not necessarily correct. Iv seen trans people who are violent and iv seen ones who are the victim of violence both mtf to ftm and all these aspects need looked at properly not just lumped together.  

Anyhoo ill bow out as this threads gone a bit mad 

So what about the biological women’s rights to feel protected if a trans women is placed in a refuge ? Or indeed a prison ? I recall the days as a worker for some women victims of domestic violence we couldn’t even speak to their DV workers at all . 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

There's a bit of irony in that last part with your strong views all over this thread, James.

As for the actual incident, sounds like folk on both sides of this debate are too keen to turn it into a something it wasn't so it can be portrayed as us versus them, which seems to be the way now. 

I think I have pointed out the difference between sex and  gender . I know the difference some on this clearly do not . 

Edited by JamesM48

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I should be surprised at some of these posts not being removed. 

AlphonseCapone

I think I have pointed out the difference between sex and  gender . I know the difference some on this clearly do not . 

That part of my post wasn't specifically aimed at you. 

JudyJudyJudy

10 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Yep - would folk (of any gender, sexual identity, or self-identification! :wink: ) please use actual English when posting rather than obscure terms, acronyms, or whatever-the-feck-they-may-bes, such as "cis*" and "terf". Thanks, much appreciated. :icon14:

(*cock in situ?  :ermm: :huh2: )

It’s a deliberate ploy to appear superior to One being referred to

as “ cis “ 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why ? 

JudyJudyJudy

That part of my post wasn't specifically aimed at you. 

👍

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

:jj_facepalm:

Drag queen story time. Stories off inclusion for your three year old. 

Love the rainbow. Be the rainbow.

Please don't tell the mods on me.

2 hours ago, Cade said:

The great snake oil salesman from below will be oh so pleased with you. You got them telt. You are not a bully, or a coward.

Oh wait. No he isn't, no you didn't, and yes, you are.  

Edited by niblick1874

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That’s has to be a parody, yeah?

If I put it the way I would like to, I would not be allowed on here to post this.

This thread is bat shit mental. A bunch of radical feminists decide to harass a trans friendly bar leading to police being called but somehow its all the fault of a trans bar person. Of course it is all one person leading this thread, the most bigoted anti-trans poster on this board. I wonder how he would have reacted years ago if a bunch of 'straight' guys had decided to harass a gay bar?? I just can't get my head round how the worm has turned 

JudyJudyJudy
42 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sounds like a postmodern hellscape we’re painting for ourselves.

There’s either objective reality or there’s anything goes.

And, of course, there’s the absurdity of people self-identifying as a different gender meaning that the definition of that gender itself becomes invalid. If I identify as, say, black, despite being not black, and folk have to accept that I’m black, what does that do to the definition of blackness? It certainly, at the very least, modifies it into something that exists in the mind as much as the body. If we are scampering down that particular rabbit hole, then nothing should be off limits: age, nationality, titles, species, etc.

Of course, there’s also something vaguely, darkly humorous about folk who are not something wanting to be recognised as something resulting in the something they want to be identified as is no longer the actual thing they wanted to be seen as.

And if that’s not ok (ie I’m not allowed to self identify as black - despite race being a social construct according to the latest edition of national geographic magazine - because that offends genuinely black people), then as a man, I am offended by women self identifying as men.

The whole thing is a steaming pile of attention-seeking shite by folk who need support and help, not being told that they’re ’protected’.

And that’s not transphobia, as I neither fear nor hate transgender people. I simply cannot understand how we’ve arrived at subjective identification of hitherto simple, objective features of biology.

Great summary 👍 you have perfectly summarised the main issues of “ identity “ . It’s basically delusion

Versus reality ( scientific ) . How can a person identify as a female if they are male ? What do they believe encompasses “ being “ female ? Sadly it mainly projects itself as stereotypical views of what a female is meant to be ( feminine , over emotional , liking “ feminine “  things “ therefore that means I must be female. It’s this type of thinking which is erasing gay people who are maybe “ camp “ ( can’t be like that anymore you are maybe really “ female “ and also the other way by erasing lesbian identity too ( butch lesbians , well that’s a no no now it seems ) . These delusional thoughts are backed up by many psychologists who are frightened to veer from this dogma now and just agree to with it to placate this new ideology . All IMO ofcourse and many others who are critical of “ queer gender “ theory . Yet worrying aspect of it all is that it is doing untold harm to LGB causes . Only today Simon Callow has been roundly vilified and condemned fir similar views to mine and many others . A gay older man who has fought the good fight for LGB rights and equality 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Great summary 👍 you have perfectly summarised the main issues of “ identity “ . It’s basically delusion

Versus reality ( scientific ) . How can a person identify as a female if they are male ? What do they believe encompasses “ being “ female ? Sadly it mainly projects itself as stereotypical views of what a female is meant to be ( feminine , over emotional , liking “ feminine “  things “ therefore that means I must be female. It’s this type of thinking which is erasing gay people who are maybe “ camp “ ( can’t be like that anymore you are maybe really “ female “ and also the other way by erasing lesbian identity too ( butch lesbians , well that’s a no no now it seems ) . These delusional thoughts are backed up by many psychologists who are frightened to veer from this dogma now and just agree to with it to placate this new ideology . All IMO ofcourse and many others who are critical of “ queer gender “ theory . Yet worrying aspect of it all is that it is doing untold harm to LGB causes . Only today Simon Callow has been roundly vilified and condemned fir similar views to mine and many others . A gay older man who has fought the good fight for LGB rights and equality 

What do you have to say about Drag queen story time. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

This thread is bat shit mental. A bunch of radical feminists decide to harass a trans friendly bar leading to police being called but somehow its all the fault of a trans bar person. Of course it is all one person leading this thread, the most bigoted anti-trans poster on this board. I wonder how he would have reacted years ago if a bunch of 'straight' guys had decided to harass a gay bar?? I just can't get my head round how the worm has turned 

You really haven’t a clue . Stick to your inane comments on the CV thread . In fact straights we’re very welcome and still are welcome in gay bars so your pathetic kickback about it holds no water . Your not gay , well at least I assume you aren’t so really don’t understand the issues relevant to it all

. Just trying to score a point probably due to my ramblings on the CV thread. It’s fallen flat on its face . The group of women are middle aged women who quite rightly are questioning what is happening to their well earned equal rights and safety . If your straight and male you wouldn’t have had these issues at all . “ Bigoted “ ? That’s a complete and utter joke . 

Even if a gang of “ straights “ had cans into a straight bar back in the day they would have been welcome as long as they knew “ the score “ and behaved . There is a lot of dubiety about that happened that night but what I’m resting from it is that the bar worker clocked a well known “ terf “ and created the situation which including calling the police without any discussion with the women at all . He had it in for them . It was a scalp for him . He had boasted about it on Twitter too . 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

What do you have to say about Drag queen story time. 

I don’t really understand it to be honest . What is the point of it ? 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

:indeed:

I’d suggest that one of the worst things to happen to the gay community in the last decade was the adoption of the last letter in the LGBT slogan. 

Exactly 👍

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Three year olds. It's world wide. It is what it looks like.  

Sorry I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote globalist boy. 

Edited by niblick1874

21 minutes ago, XB52 said:

What do you think about drag queen story time.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, niblick1874 said:

Sorry I quoted the wrong person

Well the argument for it is that children love outlandish clothes , glitz glamour etc like they may see at pantomimes yet the counter argument is that drag is basically “ adult “ entertainment as such with drag performers mainly dressed in outlandish sexually provocative clothes heels etc ? Is that ok for children to  be exposed to ? I would probably have to say no it’s not. And I’m certainly no prude . There was an example last year where Mhari Black ( Ri Albans favourite politician 😂) hired a drag queen for a library reading . The drag Queen mentioned her Twitter account and that was full of adult / explicit content ( not pornography ) but was certainly unsuitable for children . Black was roundly condemned about this 

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well the argument for it is that children love outlandish clothes , glitz glamour etc like they may see at pantomimes yet the counter argument is that drag is basically “ adult “ entertainment as such with drag performers mainly dressed in outlandish sexually provocative clothes heels etc ? Is that ok for children to  be exposed to ? I would probably have to say no it’s not. And I’m certainly no prude . There was an example last year where Mhari Black ( Ri Albans favourite politician 😂) hired a drag queen for a library reading . The drag Queen mentioned her Twitter account and that was full of adult / explicit content ( not pornography ) but was certainly unsuitable for children . Black was roundly condemned about this 

I posted a video that would not get me bannd. Go look at the real stuff. 

Edited by niblick1874

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I posted a video that would not get me bannd. Go look at the real stuff. 

Well I read the news items about the Mhairi Black incident which has informed my view about it all . I don’t think it’s a creepy/  insidious /recruitment / grooming thing . I just don’t think it’s not appropriate “entertainment “ for very young children. 

doctor jambo

Seems tolerance and inclusivity is a bit of a one way street to some people. You shouldn’t demand your rights by denying others, or your opinions.

pandering to extremes is never a good move.

Also these things need done by consent.

I know that if I slept with someone and they then revealed they used to be a man, I’d be pretty upset.

Id view that as non consensual .

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Seems tolerance and inclusivity is a bit of a one way street to some people. You shouldn’t demand your rights by denying others, or your opinions.

pandering to extremes is never a good move.

Also these things need done by consent.

I know that if I slept with someone and they then revealed they used to be a man, I’d be pretty upset.

Id view that as non consensual .

That’s the issue . There is zero debate in this subject by trans extremists . Any dissent from this view if viewed as anti trans bigotry . How can that be healthy ? 

doctor jambo
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s the issue . There is zero debate in this subject by trans extremists . Any dissent from this view if viewed as anti trans bigotry . How can that be healthy ? 

The difficulty is that everyone has an obsession with their “rights”.

And that theirs supersede those of others.

My “right “ to declare myself a woman and wander into a female shower/ gym class supersedes their right to feel comfortable/safe.

My “right” to declare myself a woman and a lesbian and deny men the right to go into a lesbian bar.

People really have an overblown impression of their “rights”.

Self identification of gender/ and now race are making a mockery of discrimination.

Its gone beyond treating people with kindness and empathy.

Ron Burgundy
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That's how extremists work, BLM, Antifa etc. Disagree and you are immediately the enemy. No room for opposing views or difference of opinion. Or tolerance.