“ Doctors “ pub trans row

JudyJudyJudy

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

So just to clarify you don't believe Trans Woman are Woman/Female?

They believe they are, and that’s fine.

I don’t think it needs pushed further than that, frankly.

They should have equal rights. (and do)

And the protection of special status.

This special status does not give you the right to descriminate against others , nor tell others what to think.

”your truth” is not necessarily “THE” truth

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Unknown user

• CF11JamTart

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

They believe they are, and that’s fine.

I don’t think it needs pushed further than that, frankly.

They should have equal rights. (and do)

And the protection of special status.

This special status does not give you the right to descriminate against others , nor tell others what to think.

”your truth” is not necessarily “THE” truth

59BB7152-9D11-4A95-AE61-318630827B2C.jpeg

7F27CD38-B30F-421D-B251-866E2C751A52.jpeg

F1213A51-4C30-4646-BEB2-C8B40890E535.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Still waiting on your definition of a woman ? 

25 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Correct, I don't and they aren't.

Edited by ri Alban

doctor jambo
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Still waiting on your definition of a woman ? 

You know what it is.

the difficulty is that most people will treat trans people with dignity, respect and empathy.

Im not so sure they believe that they are actually women/ men.

Amd thererin lies the rub.

I like and admire Caitlin Jenner, truly remarkable and strong.

Can live in whatever manner she wants.

How many people genuinely think she is a woman?

Dunno

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not sure whether you support them or not, James, but those last two posts/statements are absolute hogwash.

That’s your opinion 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You know what it is.

the difficulty is that most people will treat trans people with dignity, respect and empathy.

Dunno

So it’s a mental disorder then? Body dysmorphia ? ( can’t spell it ) A delusion which has to be sympathised with ? Not an issue with that unless it does impact on biological women’s only spaces . Women’s safe houses , prisons , toilets , changing rooms , spas etc 

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍

It's the militants like that vile ***** Mhairi Black. She's a fecking scumbag. She and others have/are totally destroyed/destroying the SNP.

Adults can do what they want. Leave the kids alone ya fecking ...........

Edited by ri Alban

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I don’t believe a guy wearing a dress and lipstick and has made no effort to seek therapy to discuss this issue and  then surgery is by any stretch of the imagination a female adult woman . A biological woman . 

Glad we finally got down to the bottom of it then. You believe the bar owner is living in a fairytale and chucked out the women because of a Male over Female power trip. Despite neither the bar staff, the women involved, or the police claiming this or even suggesting it. Just outright ignoring the 2 hour slot reasoning.

How do you know this person hasn't saught any therapy or went down a surgery route? 

Again though, the fact you mention it suggests that if he/she were to do so then they would more legitimately be a Woman in your eyes? Or no?

I've no concrete answer to the definition of who is and is not a female. Generally though if someone decides they want to be referred to as She despite them having a cock and balls then I've no reason to deny them that. 

Pasquale for King

Any group of people causing trouble and being abusive to staff should be asked to leave any pub. The fact they advocate these intolerant views and almost certainly picked this pub shows the kind of people they are. 
Im surprised the police reacted so quickly, must’ve been a quiet night. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Glad we finally got down to the bottom of it then. You believe the bar owner is living in a fairytale and chucked out the women because of a Male over Female power trip. Despite neither the bar staff, the women involved, or the police claiming this or even suggesting it. Just outright ignoring the 2 hour slot reasoning.

How do you know this person hasn't saught any therapy or went down a surgery route? 

Again though, the fact you mention it suggests that if he/she were to do so then they would more legitimately be a Woman in your eyes? Or no?

I've no concrete answer to the definition of who is and is not a female. Generally though if someone decides they want to be referred to as She despite them having a cock and balls then I've no reason to deny them that. 

What a cop out ! Patrick Harvie type answer re your definition of a woman. It’s to biologically born women to fight for their sexual based rights and not be dictated to by men about what is a woman? Me included .    

The bar man ! Strangely enough changed his pro nouns from “he “ to “ she “ on his Twitter bio the day after all the carry in his pub . He gets no empathy from me regarding any issues. His Twitter is awash with aggressive and violent statements about women ( calls the terfs ) dangerous individual 

32 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Correct, I don't and they aren't.

Me neither. I will, however, happily call them women, female, she, they, whatever the hell they want, even if I don't agree that they are. If it makes said person happy, fine, let them crack on with it.

But when it comes to putting those born as biological men into women's sporting events, or those that haven't fully transitioned into women's prisons.... Nah. GTF.

In the instance of this bar incident, it sounds like the women were being arseholes and deserved to be launched.

Edited by Ray Gin

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The incoming GRA in Scotland will allow any male to “ identify “ as female and not have to be assessed by psychologists for this . It will then give them access to “ women’s only spaces” this is a massive concern for many women but not surprisingly some men Don’t seem to give a deck about it . Talk about male privilege 

22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Women even less safe in the toilet now. 

Any evidence to support this? Do you mean Trans people are going to assault other females in the Female only bathroom? Or are you suggesting that Males will take advantage of Gender Neutral toilets and use them to assault women? Are there places today where Gender Neutral toilets are the only option available? 

21 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You know what it is.

Dunno

I suspect this is true for a lot of people. 

It may not be a bad thing though. Apathy towards whether someone sees themselves as male or female will presumably negate any conflict.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Any group of people causing trouble and being abusive to staff should be asked to leave any pub. The fact they advocate these intolerant views and almost certainly picked this pub shows the kind of people they are. 
Im surprised the police reacted so quickly, must’ve been a quiet night. 

The point is we only have to bar workers view about it . He knew they were women’s rights fighters and gunned for them as soon as they came into the bar 

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's the militants like that vile ***** Mhairi Black. She's a fecking scumbag. She and others have/are totally destroyed/destroying the SNP.

👍she’s awful 

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Me neither. I will, however, happily call them women, female, she, they, whatever the hell they want, even if I don't agree that they are. If it makes said person happy, fine, let them crack on with it.

But when it comes to putting those born as biological men into women's sporting events, or those that haven't fully transitioned into women's prisons.... Nah. GTF.

👍 if they want to believe they are female by all means I let them but I won’t take part in their delusions. I don’t mind references he / she as it’s not great inconvenience. I do it more out of pity really to be frank . 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

What a cop out ! Patrick Harvie type answer re your definition of a woman. It’s to biologically born women to fight for their sexual based rights and not be dictated to by men about what is a woman? Me included .    

The bar man ! Strangely enough changed his pro nouns from “he “ to “ she “ on his Twitter bio the day after all the carry in his pub . He gets no empathy from me regarding any issues. His Twitter is awash with aggressive and violent statements about women ( calls the terfs ) dangerous individual 

It's not a cop out

That'll be the women who, according to a poster on here, and the court case hanging over 1 of the women, handed out anti-trans flyers in the pub and tweeted homophobic abuse on her twitter. And you are upset that they called them terfs? 

With regards to the GRA. I'm sure this sort of legislation has been introduced in other countries. Presumably this has resulted in a huge rise in assaults on females. You must have some examples to share?

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The point is we only have to bar workers view about it . He knew they were women’s rights fighters and gunned for them as soon as they came into the bar 

Not true. The females groups viewpoint was shared in the news article you linked to in the OP.

Edited by hughesie27

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Sounds like a straightforward story about arseholes being thrown out of a pub. But looks like some of the smaller details will be culture war catnip to some. So thrash away if that's your thing.

21 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

This incident happened at the weekend when A group of Middle Aged women ( who having been fighting for women’s sex based rights ) were thrown out a pub apparently due to causing a “disturbance .”  The trans bar worker claimed the women were given her  “evils “ therefore she called  the police who arrived ( heavy handed as there were 5 of them !) 

The main issue I have with this was the attitude of the “ trans “ worker who incidentally has male pronouns on his profile as he’s male .  Therefore will be referred to As “ he” 

Anyway the issue is that a man was able to throw a group of women out pub because he didn’t like their views ( that biological sex is immutable ) . The worker also called them “ terfs” on his Twitter and “ proudly “  threw them out . Actually his Twitter account is full of abuse about customers as well as women who argue their views . 

Apparently he is also a “ childrens entertainer “ which Is very concerning if you are able to read his Twitter comments . Think his days are number at that workplace ! 

The article is heavily weighted in support of him but it’s the only one I could copy and paste . 

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/08/23/i-stand-with-meb-trans-pub-manager/?fbclid=IwAR09YzwtFYLl0kdexvjwoFvaUAcgsFAPlMajktPkI3i9CZjBYL7QHN5HCCQ

Just to highlight again. Absolutely nothing in the article linked hints at anything that the OP is suggesting happened. 🤣

doctor jambo
16 minutes ago, Cade said:

Has anybody got any evidence at all of any trans person attacking anybody else in a toilet, anywhere?

My mate gav got whacked off by one in a Bangkok toilet.

notnsure if that counts. 
he thought it was a woman.

And now I suppose, it was!

doctor jambo
19 minutes ago, Cade said:

Has anybody got any evidence at all of any trans person attacking anybody else in a toilet, anywhere?

Not sure that’s the point.

Women ( not men) are raising concerns - about how they FEEL.

The trans lobby are demanding we ignore how those women feel, because of how they feel.

This is the problem.

Its all based on how people feel, as opppsed to any real, solid , evidence.

Because there isn’t any.

There is no proof trans women are more of a threat .

There is no evidence that trans is not a form of delusional disorder.

My problem is that if adults want to surgically alter themselves appearance wise that is cool.

However there is no other childhood mental condition that we allow operations on children / pubertal suppression in the absence of any solid proof.

Adults do what you want, kids, not so much 

17 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

What about this story James?

Some interesting quotes from them.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19530079.edinburgh-student-emily-frood-open-edinburghs-first-lesbian-bar/

I genuinely have no idea what a 'non-binary trans lesbian' is and I consider myself a relatively well educated guy. And I can't be arsed to find out either. Attention seeking bawbag springs to mind though.

They are all for freedom of expression unless that expression is a voice against them.

Here is my 2 cents, my opinions on trans people are no secret:

·         There will be many reasons to attack a person who just happens to be trans, like non trans people they will rub people up the wrong way, do bad things and piss off the wrong people,  but one of those reasons is not and should never be because they are trans.

·         No one should be abused on the street, in bars etc for being different.

·         Trans people are not the sex they dress up to be, they are the sex that their DNA, bones, genitals (at birth) tell them they are. 

·         Trans people are not special and should never at any stage get one special privilege.

·         Trans people have every right to live the life they feel the desire to live as long as it is not to the stage where other people compromise their human rights to accommodate.

·         I have every right to not go along with their desires, I will see them as I see them and I will think of them as I see fit to think of them.

John Findlay
54 minutes ago, Cade said:

It would appear it wasn't to hard to find.

21 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It would appear it wasn't to hard to find.

That's the danger of asking for anecdotal evidence. I prefer academical research.

Now measure the number of trans people who are attacked in toilets.

Mens and women's toilets.

Beaten up for looking too different to everybody else in that room.

Beaten up for not looking similar enough to everybody else in that room.

Any attempt to make out that all trans people are inherently dangerous is ludicrous.

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Now measure the number of trans people who are attacked in toilets.

Mens and women's toilets.

Beaten up for looking too different to everybody else in that room.

Beaten up for not looking similar enough to everybody else in that room.

Any attempt to make out that all trans people are inherently dangerous is ludicrous.

Stop trying to deflect. You asked for proof. Proof was provided as asked.

Live with it.

I'm not deflecting anything.

It's a conversation.

One isolated attack does not mean all trans are dangerous. That's a nonsense.

You ban them from Cis toilets, so where do they go?

And why do you spend all your time in the loo trying to figure out the birth gender of everyone else there? That's weird.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:cornette_dog:

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, Cade said:

I'm not deflecting anything.

It's a conversation.

One isolated attack does not mean all trans are dangerous. That's a nonsense.

You ban them from Cis toilets, so where do they go?

And why do you spend all your time in the loo trying to figure out the birth gender of everyone else there? That's weird.

Yes you are. You asked for proof in the full believe that none would be forthcoming. To your dismay proof was provided. The person in question would appear to be a serial defender. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Transgender people commit far fewer attacks than non-transgender persons, but that wasn't the debate.

You asked for proof got it. Didn't like that it was provided so quickly,so deflected the conversation onto who commits the most attacks as that suits you better.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

It's not a cop out

That'll be the women who, according to a poster on here, and the court case hanging over 1 of the women, handed out anti-trans flyers in the pub and tweeted homophobic abuse on her twitter. And you are upset that they called them terfs? 

With regards to the GRA. I'm sure this sort of legislation has been introduced in other countries. Presumably this has resulted in a huge rise in assaults on females. You must have some examples to share?

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/women-in-possession-of-opinions-will?r=lp4pd&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copy&fbclid=IwAR0vrrP3_g_gda-h9rRACjPQ1N6rEeLtNpJSG1cKXQtOF00LG_kzemOssDU

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Not sure that’s the point.

Women ( not men) are raising concerns - about how they FEEL.

The trans lobby are demanding we ignore how those women feel, because of how they feel.

This is the problem.

Its all based on how people feel, as opppsed to any real, solid , evidence.

Because there isn’t any.

There is no proof trans women are more of a threat .

There is no evidence that trans is not a form of delusional disorder.

My problem is that if adults want to surgically alter themselves appearance wise that is cool.

However there is no other childhood mental condition that we allow operations on children / pubertal suppression in the absence of any solid proof.

Adults do what you want, kids, not so much 

Nail on the head . It’s about how women feel not what men decide is acceptable 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Any evidence to support this? Do you mean Trans people are going to assault other females in the Female only bathroom? Or are you suggesting that Males will take advantage of Gender Neutral toilets and use them to assault women? Are there places today where Gender Neutral toilets are the only option available? 

I suspect this is true for a lot of people. 

It may not be a bad thing though. Apathy towards whether someone sees themselves as male or female will presumably negate any conflict.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/minnesota-mosque-bomber-gender-woman-b1907899.html?fbclid=IwAR05WguK2g5HpausXy9J2Mb99FfxXjrFGSZWKPMFboaBNWhmd5gIka_XNIA    

https://www.rt.com/news/532803-transgender-abuse-women-canadian-prisons/?fbclid=IwAR0z7yBsweUUth_q0VimibMHB5ncFY76CipltiUxiKSrJQ7ZEN2-UDuSQpY

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, EH11_2NL said:

I genuinely have no idea what a 'non-binary trans lesbian' is and I consider myself a relatively well educated guy. And I can't be arsed to find out either. Attention seeking bawbag springs to mind though.

He’s a heterosexual biological born male basically ! Yep 👍 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. And that's the rub. All these 'statements' on social media are just opinions. In fact, quite a lot of what makes up our identity is about opinion. But if we accept that opinion shapes reality, then one person's opinion about identity is no more valid than another's, meaning, ultimately, that if a person wishes to identify as A, then my identification of them as B is equally as valid.

But the argument is about self identifying therefore others view if their trans identify means nothing to them . It’s invalid 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Condemned by their own words.

Screenshot_20210825-162753_Samsung Internet.jpg

Happy to report that this cretin was roundly condemned by most , nearly all gay. / lesbians in a face book group I am a member of . Their attitude to straight people was \ is appalling . 

43 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Stop trying to deflect. You asked for proof. Proof was provided as asked.

Live with it.

👍

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

See previous post about anecdotal evidence. 

The reality of some trans ideology as opposed to the fantasy . 

4B23C7C8-33A3-4283-BAD1-27E8E6F2503D.jpeg

B56A22CE-A96D-49D5-A5EF-C22E4F27CDDF.jpeg

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

The reality of some trans ideology as opposed to the fantasy . 

4B23C7C8-33A3-4283-BAD1-27E8E6F2503D.jpeg

B56A22CE-A96D-49D5-A5EF-C22E4F27CDDF.jpeg

You don't believe in the notion of anyone being Trans so debating is pointless if we can't find a middle ground. 

Final point on this.

Being trans may well be a mental health condition but if the cure is to let people be and act as they like, providing they don't harm anyone else, then what's the issue? 

You are using examples of people who are likely exploiting the system to argue against all Trans people. Like shunning Didability benefits because dodgy dave down the street pits on a limp.

An important point is that it's not exactly easy (though better than previous decades) to live as  a Trams person and expose yourself to abuse on a regular basis. 

Shunning the right of trans people to be ae to use bathrooms that they want to because straight woman a users might take advantage of it is a flawed argument. Punishing the trans person who just wants to go for a piss. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

You don't believe in the notion of anyone being Trans so debating is pointless if we can't find a middle ground. 

Final point on this.

Being trans may well be a mental health condition but if the cure is to let people be and act as they like, providing they don't harm anyone else, then what's the issue? 

You are using examples of people who are likely exploiting the system to argue against all Trans people. Like shunning Didability benefits because dodgy dave down the street pits on a limp.

An important point is that it's not exactly easy (though better than previous decades) to live as  a Trams person and expose yourself to abuse on a regular basis. 

Shunning the right of trans people to be ae to use bathrooms that they want to because straight woman a users might take advantage of it is a flawed argument. Punishing the trans person who just wants to go for a piss. 

Balls 🏀 not as issue with people who identify as trans and are willing to explore this further with medical professionals then decide Whether they want transition surgery . They may not be trans but just have other issues . I do have issues with people like that block in the meme stating he is a “ girl “ . There has been some examples of girls / women being assaulted abused by some trans who have infiltrated women’s own spaces . However I have never said all trans people are like that . Your surmising that . Sexual abuse lives with a person their whole life . Is it really worth having that as collateral Damage do Danny can be Annie and access biological women’s / girls only spaces ? This discussion basically is for women and not men to decide what is right .