Wheatfield stand seating plan

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Does anyone happen to know where I could find a seating plan of the Wheatfield stand with seat numbers on it?

Tried e-tickets, but there's nothing on got general sale yet.

Cheers in advance!

tommythejambo

Awww mate, cheers. I didn't think to try the most popular search engine on the planet before I appeared on a football forum I've barely used in about 5 years to ask.

Loads of the sections, nothing with seat numbers.

5 minutes ago, tommythejambo said:

Awww mate, cheers. I didn't think to try the most popular search engine on the planet before I appeared on a football forum I've barely used in about 5 years to ask.

Loads of the sections, nothing with seat numbers.

Don't think you will find what you're looking for until tickets go on sale mate. 

1 hour ago, tommythejambo said:

Does anyone happen to know where I could find a seating plan of the Wheatfield stand with seat numbers on it?

Tried e-tickets, but there's nothing on got general sale yet.

Cheers in advance!

What section/number are you looking for, Tommy ?

tommythejambo

2 hours ago, Boab said:

What section/number are you looking for, Tommy ?

Was looking for section F mate.

Thought I'd be able to find the full ground somewhere, but had no joy.

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, tommythejambo said:

Was looking for section F mate.

Thought I'd be able to find the full ground somewhere, but had no joy.

Looking at the wheatfield from the centre circle A is on the left running to G on the right.

Rows numbered 1 at front, seats numbered from 1 on the right of the section to 28(certainly lower E is numbered this way).

Hope thats some help.

This is from the older eTicketing site a few years ago which might help. You could zoom in and count the dots to find the seats you're thinking of.

tynecastle_seating_plan.thumb.jpg.29c16de54781d7edeec858c9edae8cc6.jpg

tommythejambo
30 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Looking at the wheatfield from the centre circle A is on the left running to G on the right.

Rows numbered 1 at front, seats numbered from 1 on the right of the section to 28(certainly lower E is numbered this way).

Hope thats some help.

That is a help, cheers!

tommythejambo
14 minutes ago, kila said:

This is from the older eTicketing site a few years ago which might help. You could zoom in and count the dots to find the seats you're thinking of.

tynecastle_seating_plan.thumb.jpg.29c16de54781d7edeec858c9edae8cc6.jpg

Nice one! Cheers.

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, tommythejambo said:

Rude. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Hope thats some help.

Beat me to it !

Also, Tommy Rows 1-8 are Lower, 9 upwards are rear of walkway. 

Footballfirst

Count the rows and seats

Wheatfield.jpg.df0ec776f3e355b6215727f5a6c5d466.jpg

Here is a schematic I had from a few years ago.  I don't know if the numbering is the same.

image.png.7f3b3a97bd1db5eab8348a451e147145.png

Anyone from high up in Wheatfield being moved as new LED screens are being installed up the back?

One if my mates is.  Apologies if it's something I've missed.

14 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Anyone from high up in Wheatfield being moved as new LED screens are being installed up the back?

One if my mates is.  Apologies if it's something I've missed.

We're finally getting the big screens? Shame it comes at a cost of capacity if true.

5 minutes ago, kila said:

We're finally getting the big screens? Shame it comes at a cost of capacity if true.

If they keep reducing seats to accommodate bits and bobs we'll be back at the old capacity before the new stand was built. 🤔

15 minutes ago, kila said:

Message I rec'd was 

'New season ticket just has just arrived.  Been chucked out of seat I've had for years at back of Wheatfield which is being replaced by LED screen.  Commercial before fans.....' 

I'm trying to get a copy of the correspondence in case just a misunderstanding.

8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Message I rec'd was 

'New season ticket just has just arrived.  Been chucked out of seat I've had for years at back of Wheatfield which is being replaced by LED screen.  Commercial before fans.....' 

I'm trying to get a copy of the correspondence in case just a misunderstanding.

They're going to be flashing Carabao adverts at us the entire game eh

8 minutes ago, kila said:

They're going to be flashing Carabao adverts at us the entire game eh

That's more like it.

From behind the main cameras though.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

If they keep reducing seats to accommodate bits and bobs we'll be back at the old capacity before the new stand was built. 🤔

That’s true but the test for that is that whatever replaces the seats has to generate more income than selling the seats. Not sure hiw LED screens will work there though. 🤷‍♂️

Forget about moving fans from seats to put LED screens at the back of the stand! Just sort out that Hearts badge advertisement on the end of the wheatfield ffs could have eletronic advertisement on the sides of the stands 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

21 hours ago, luckydug said:

I hope to feck that hideous box for Live TV pundits is not going to take a whole chunk of the main stand.

If anywhere stick it in the ftont of the away corner.

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I'm misunderstanding this surely, we are removing seats to put screens behind the supporters?

Don't know in and outs but my mate got contacted on Tuesday to say him, his brother and nephew were getting new seats in Wheatfield to accommodate LED screens.

The 3 of them are still in the same row.

Does seem bizarre considering the cameras are in the Wheatfield so hardly 'prime' income generation.

Edited by DETTY29

32 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Don't know in and outs but my mate got contacted on Tuesday to say him, his brother and nephew were getting new seats in Wheatfield to accommodate LED screens.

The 3 of them are still in the same row.

Does seem bizarre considering the cameras are in the Wheatfield so hardly 'prime' income generation.

Does seem a bit odd. 

Sorry what? Folk are getting moved from the back of the wheatfield for led screens? For what purpose? There is zero commercial or indeed common sense to have screens there!