Reduce Hibs allocation.

carnockjambo

PhoenixHearts
11 hours ago, dannymack said:

I'm in the red zone but no indication of a move elsewhere on etickets.

I couldn't see anything on mine but I went to account history bit and theres a transaction there with a cost of £0.00 dated to the 28th August and I've been moved to upper P for Hibs.

Usually sit in lower Q.

Not complaining.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• jamboman9

• jr ewing

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I couldn't see anything on mine but I went to account history bit and theres a transaction there with a cost of £0.00 dated to the 28th August and I've been moved to upper P for Hibs.

Usually sit in lower Q.

Not complaining.

Yeah I’m same we sit in row 9 in Section q and we’re now in B row 25 this red zone pish needs to be scrapped 

By the time the game comes round, with the Uglies crowd capacity behind us, expect limitations to attendance at football to be reintroduced.

12 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Usually sit in lower Q.

Not complaining.

Found the information and can confirm we've been moved. 

16 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This pointless 'Red Zone' bollocks is a total joke. I thought it would consist of nothing more than a couple of rows each side of the tunnel, but was pretty shocked when I went to the Aberdeen game to see it took up 2 entire sections - it's completley over the top. Not only is an inconvenience to those who sit in that part of the ground, it also denies others the chance to go to a game & decreases income much needed income for clubs when they need it most.

Scottish Government policy at it's best - just farcical.

It's better than the alternative😏

This pointless 'Red Zone' bollocks is a total joke. I thought it would consist of nothing more than a couple of rows each side of the tunnel, but was pretty shocked when I went to the Aberdeen game to see it took up 2 entire sections - it's completley over the top. Not only is an inconvenience to those who sit in that part of the ground, it also denies others the chance to go to a game & decreases income much needed income for clubs when they need it most.

Watt-Zeefuik

I can't speak to the ticket allocation but the pictures of the "relegation party" are fabulous.

I think it was a week or two later when the Partick fans sang, "you're going down with the Hibees!" at Tynecastle, which has to be some of the greatest banter from opposing fans ever. (At the time, we were confirmed relegated, Hibs of course had yet to blow their three goal lead in the playoffs :lol:)

The Treasurer

I understand the idea behind the red zones is to protect the players, but do the subs really need four or five seats between them.

A few seats around the dugout area would be more than enough 

Just got a ticket in the post - Wheatfield Block B, Row 25, Seat 3!

Can’t see me using it, if it’s looking like a sell out I’ll let the ticket office know so they can re-sell it!

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm in Block F Row 26. 

Unless the figures drop soon this Red Zone is going to last a while I fear.

totally agree Jonno

Fxxx the SPFL
14 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Can’t see me using it, if it’s looking like a sell out I’ll let the ticket office know so they can re-sell it!

just along from me and the better half

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, jamboman9 said:

And just behind me n weeman 😆

Partyyyy.🎉🎊🎈

i'm the good looking one the wife's a bit of a boot :lol: just as well she's not on kickback 

Jambof3tornado
On 31/08/2021 at 10:07, colinmaroon said:

By the time the game comes round, with the Uglies crowd capacity behind us, expect limitations to attendance at football to be reintroduced.

Indeed, there are several cases linked to attending match, but many more linked to schools.

Masks at the footy should have been pushed to ensure capacity crowds. Dont be shocked if reductions are enforced once more. Hope not.

23 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i'm the good looking one the wife's a bit of a boot :lol: just as well she's not on kickback 

😆 Won't eye her up then 👀👍

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I understand the idea behind the red zones is to protect the players, but do the subs really need four or five seats between them.

Indeed, especially when I can stand in a queue or sit in a pub/restaurant next to a player. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Indeed, there are several cases linked to attending match, but many more linked to schools.

Masks at the footy should have been pushed to ensure capacity crowds. Dont be shocked if reductions are enforced once more. Hope not.

They could’ve just put screens up, there’s plenty spare ones kicking about just now. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

On 31/08/2021 at 00:03, Nelly Terraces said:

It’s not a Scottish Governent policy. It’s a JRG policy. 

18 minutes ago, SectionN said:

On general sale tomorrow. 500 tickets only.

Hearts Twitter have confirmed. 

Red Zone thingy comes in for more criticism in games like this when the full away end is allocated…and quite right too !

Like a lot of Covid restrictions, it doesn’t make sense, esp as it can’t be enforced across the board as different grounds have different set ups.

Tannadice was a perfect example of this.

This. 

Utter nonsense token gesture to be seen to be doing something. 

10 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Does anyone know what the match day ticket costs are this season for Cat A games ? 

£34....£31....£30...£28 depending on area.

On 31/08/2021 at 10:07, colinmaroon said:

Afraid so. Hospitals back to full capacity today. 

I think most of us agree the red zone nonsense is just that nonsense and we can see the impact it will have on the seats available.

Much rather we ensured people were double jabbed or taking regular tests before entry to reduce it's need

Players sit in these spaces then get changed and meet in the club lounges, local pubs and restaurants and mix with friends and neighbours, go shopping and yet somehow a zone will make all the difference...madness.

The club is not responsible for the zones though..........another example of just how no logic is applied to make it seem as if someone is doing something......governments, JRG etc protecting their backside pretending action has been taken

Having said all that I cannot change my mind and am glad a full allocation has been given

The joke decisions made by Celtic and Rangers do not make it right for all of us and this is an example of weak footballing authorities failing to lay down the law if you wish. There should be a minimum % away allocation allocated for all matches

Back to balloting soon enough. 

Scotland could make vaccine certificates mandatory for entry to nightclubs and other live events by next month, the first minister says.

Nicola Sturgeon says the Scottish Parliament is proposing proof of vaccination for entry to:

• Nightclubs and other adult entertainment venues
  • Unseated indoor live events with audiences of more than 500
  • Unseated outdoor live events with audiences of more than 4,000
  • And any event with more than 10,000 in attendance.

Sturgeon says the new rules should be introduced later this month once all adults have had the opportunity to be fully vaccinated.

She says vaccine certification will not apply to key services such as public transport, education, access to health service or shops.

11 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I'll take it off you mate 

Glad there's been an announcement. I'm going to have to try to get out of training at work tomorrow to buy tickets. Fingers crossed I get one as already have my return booked from London to Edinburgh. If I don't get one in the general sale, will be on here begging for a ticket... :hartley:

Edited by Stanley_

Reported that Hibs will be giving us the whole away end as well for new year (3,800 tickets). The way it should be. Derby’s are nothing without away fans and the atmosphere it brings. Nothing beats   winning at the piggery and being there

20 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

If IIRC, long before covid, only 3 subs can warm up at pitch side at any point, so maintaining 2 metres and 15 minutes when not warming up suggests a good few seats difference.  That said, fans full social distance was every 3rd seat and every second row empty.  I'm surprised how few first team, but not match day squad, if any aren't in our player red zone.  Do they sit non socially distanced elsewhere in stadium, or just aren't allowed in?

18 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed, especially when I can stand in a queue or sit in a pub/restaurant next to a player. 

Not really.  That is a player personal choice and risks only them to self isolation.  If you sit within 2m for 15 minutes of colleagues, that's all of you.

18 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It’s not a Scottish Governent policy. It’s a JRG policy. 

Yes, but with input from SG.  Outside of playing pitch and training pitch, I'd image SG have said there is no 'social distance' exemption and as such the JRG approach has been of a low risk strategy especially after all the problems Scottish football has had with call offs.

17 hours ago, Boab said:

Red Zone thingy comes in for more criticism in games like this when the full away end is allocated…and quite right too !

Like a lot of Covid restrictions, it doesn’t make sense, esp as it can’t be enforced across the board as different grounds have different set ups.

Tannadice was a perfect example of this.

That then suggests that clubs have guidelines and options dependent upon their stadium and are taking differing approaches and that Hearts are a lot more risk averse than others, because they can be.

Or maybe they could allocate some seats beside where notably our players sit but can't be bothered with condoning off, stewarding,  believe the ST holders in that area are ***** that can't be trusted.  😉

Edited by DETTY29

21 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

If IIRC, long before covid, only 3 subs can warm up at pitch side at any point, so maintaining 2 metres and 15 minutes when not warming up suggests a good few seats difference.  That said, fans full social distance was every 3rd seat and every second row empty.  I'm surprised how few first team, but not match day squad, if any aren't in our player red zone.  Do they sit non socially distanced elsewhere in stadium, or just aren't allowed in?

Not really.  That is a player personal choice and risks only them to self isolation.  If you sit within 2m for 15 minutes of colleagues, that's all of you.

Yes, but with input from SG.  Outside of playing pitch and training pitch, I'd image SG have said there is no 'social distance' exemption and as such the JRG approach has been of a low risk strategy especially after all the problems Scottish football has had with call offs.

That then suggests that clubs have guidelines and options dependent upon their stadium and are taking differing approaches and that Hearts are a lot more risk averse than others, because they can be.

Or maybe they could allocate some seats beside where notably our players sit but can't be bothered with condoning off, stewarding,  believe the ST holders in that area are ***** that can't be trusted.  😉

Why would the SG say there is no social distance exemption outside training snd playing? They haven’t said that anywhere else afaik. They certainly recommend it where possible ( for everyone ) but my understanding is that is a JRG risk mitigation. 

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why would the SG say there is no social distance exemption outside training snd playing? They haven’t said that anywhere else afaik. They certainly recommend it where possible ( for everyone ) but my understanding is that is a JRG risk mitigation. 

Sorry Dave.

I think we are agreeing but I'm suggesting that the SG has advised football the limited areas where there would be a form of social distance exemption, the pitch, training pitch. I agree SG shouldn't but that's not to say football hasn't asked.

That said, it would be bizarre if on pitch, a couple players were within 2m of each other constantly for 15 minutes of each other.

Edited by DETTY29

7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Sorry Dave.

I think we are agreeing but I'm suggesting that the SG has advised football the limited areas where there would be a form of social distance exemption, the pitch, training pitch. I agree SG shouldn't but that's not to say football hasn't asked.

That said, it would be bizarre if on pitch, a couple players were within 2m of each other constantly for 15 minutes of each other.

👍

We must have had about 16,000 Hearts fans at the last home game. Shame that 2,000 or so will be missing the derby just so they can have a full away end. 

😐🙄🙁🖕

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

We must have had about 16,000 Hearts fans at the last home game. Shame that 2,000 or so will be missing the derby just so they can have a full away end. 

😐🙄🙁🖕

Fickin farcical that Budge wants to creep to her best chums.

We should of cut their allocation this crap about giving Hibs the full stand they give us the full stand at Easter Rd is a joke. the difference IS If we cut their allocation we will fill the seats what we have cut from them and it will be a full house. Hibs cut our allocation at ER it will look like a Leith junkies mouth GAPS everywhere. We should of done it F them!

A_A wehatethehibs

See all the talk is of 3600 hibbys being there for the game 

They’ll be there for the START of the game. But the roseburn will be empty long before the final whistle, with their fans leaving in disgust at another abject derby bottling from Jack Dross & co

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

See all the talk is of 3600 hibbys being there for the game 

They’ll be there for the START of the game. But the roseburn will be empty long before the final whistle, with their fans leaving in disgust at another abject derby bottling from Jack Dross & co

I think those numbers are inflated anyway. Think the Roseburn holds just over 3400. Don’t think they’ll let them in H and M Lower or the first two rows along the stand. Looking at an allocation of 3K or thereabouts.

I have to say I'm glad that we're giving Hibs the full end for the derby.  As someone who goes to most derbies at Easter Road, I've had so many great times there at Hibs expense I'd hate for us to only get a couple of sections and miss out on that.