Reduce Hibs allocation.

carnockjambo

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Easy Fix that. 

Get the pension up to standard with other European countries and increase disability help. 

Make sure there is a real living wage and affordable rent. 

Then charge everyone the same. 

No argument from me on any of that, other than your idea of an easy fix is a bit different to mine ! 😀

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• jamboman9

• jr ewing

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, legendary27 said:

No argument from me on any of that, other than your idea of an easy fix is a bit different to mine ! 😀

Fair enough... Maybe not that easy. 🤷‍♂️

Step 1- kick out the Westminster tories, that should be an easy fix😜

Fort Vallance
15 hours ago, Boab said:

So we would be in a lower section at Tynecastle with Hibs above us in the upper section.

That’s what you said, buddy.

Crazy when it’s spelt out eh !

I actually said the exact opposite. Or I thought I had ! Whatever let's move on

3 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

I actually said the exact opposite. Or I thought I had ! Whatever let's move on

I’ve picked that up way wrong. 
Apologies if I went off on one !

I already booked a train up from London to Edinburgh a while ago for the derby so I hope they make an announcement soon as I don't have a season ticket...

On 24/08/2021 at 10:14, carnockjambo said:

With the red zone affecting two stands and therefore reducing the overall stadium capacity might we reduce the away end V Hibs to 2/3 of Roseburn or 1/3. There were approx over 16,000 Hearts fans at the game on Sunday.  If Hibs get full allocation then some Hearts fans may miss out on a ticket ? 

No Hibs fans, simple.

Easter Road in January, No Hearts fans, simple.

It'll hurt them more than it will hurt us, more chance of us filling the School End as opposed to them filling the Dunbar End.

If we have 12500 St, give them the roseburn which is what 3500? Take away 500 to keep the the red zone that should in theory leave 1500-2000 seats free? Have they announced hospitality for the hibs game yet? Remember a lot of seats are saved for that? I doubt a general sale will be happening 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

No Hibs fans, simple.

It'll hurt them more than it will hurt us, more chance of us filling the School End as opposed to them filling the Dunbar End.

I only get every 3rd weekend off (derby weekend is one of those 3) so an ST is no use to me. Lets just ban them, stuff the NY fixture at the Methadome, they voted to demote us #onlyhearts

A_A wehatethehibs
16 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If red zone still in place it wouldn't surprise me if Hibs only got 2 sections

This. Folk are seething over it because they know they won't have PHM standard of LPs to get one of the 1500 tickets Hibs will probably reciprocally give us at ER. I expect the exact same setup as Aberdeen.

Inform Hibs that we'll give them back the full end when ground is at full capacity. Then it's up to them what they do at their ground. Circumstances may be different in January anyway. There's not full certainty. Could be back to empty parks / restricted crows, or alternatively could be back to total normal red-zone free full capacity. 

The answer is no

Subject to any Covid restrictions

Lets not go down the sad Glasgow route of tit for tat

If you want the derby away days then you need to accept the home matches will have a decent away support in attendance

Hibs would almost certainly respond in kind, which would mean we would miss out on the glorious sight, that is a packed away end at a derby going wild when we score. Goodness knows how many times I've watched the video of the Bozanic goal at Easter road in the past 18 months.

Apologies if this is a Peebles moment but just noticed on etickets that I'm being moved from red zone to upper B and not Roseburn.

I assume that would confirm our friends are getting whole stand.

56 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Apologies if this is a Peebles moment but just noticed on etickets that I'm being moved from red zone to upper B and not Roseburn.

Aye just checked and I've been moved to Section N upper.

On 27/08/2021 at 01:20, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I only get every 3rd weekend off (derby weekend is one of those 3) so an ST is no use to me. Lets just ban them, stuff the NY fixture at the Methadome, they voted to demote us #onlyhearts

I hope you get what you want FS. 

I'd love for my idea to happen.

£££££££££££££££

17 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

16 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Aye just checked and I've been moved to Section N upper.

I'm in the red zone but no indication of a move elsewhere on etickets.

Just now, dannymack said:

I'm in the red zone but no indication of a move elsewhere on etickets.

What bits are the red zone?

Just now, sadj said:

Hmm iv not had a mail moving me 

Nor me but showing on etickets.

Couple of weeks to go and I guess it'll take a while for logistics and shoehorning everyone in.

Just now, jamboman9 said:

Nor me but showing on etickets.

Couple of weeks to go and I guess it'll take a while for logistics and shoehorning everyone in.

👍🏻 I’ll keep an eye out. 

How many walk up tickets should be expecting with the red zone in place and Hibs getting the full end? Less than two weeks to so presumably there will be an announcement in the next couple of days?

Yep in my account I’ve been moved to block P for the hibs game.  Like others it was the Roseburn for the sheep, so defo looks like the vermin. Are getting the whole of the roseburn 

44 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hmm iv not had a mail moving me 

it’ll be in your e-tickets account. Check your history and it will show you your moved seat for hibs game 👍 probably won’t get an email or ticket until nearer the game

21 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

How many walk up tickets should be expecting with the red zone in place and Hibs getting the full end? Less than two weeks to so presumably there will be an announcement in the next couple of days?

capacity is reduced due to red zones (don’t know the figure) but theres 12,500 - 13,000 ST holders.  The roseburn capacity is 3,400 or thereabouts so taking into account hospitality as well ,  

probably not too many I’d imagine but maybe a thousand +  🤷🏻‍♂️

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

FRIENDS 🤬

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yep in my account I’ve been moved to block P for the hibs game.  Like others it was the Roseburn for the sheep, so defo looks like the vermin. Are getting the whole of the roseburn 

I sit in P, apologies in advance. 

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

it’ll be in your e-tickets account. Check your history and it will show you your moved seat for hibs game 👍 probably won’t get an email or ticket until nearer the game

Cheers Fozzy iv logged in can’t see anything though

28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Looks like they’re on sale for these scumbags. 

DF925ACE-93D5-4823-90A8-18A3540C8B38.jpeg

Has a Ukio Bankas logo on it 

On 26/08/2021 at 01:02, 1971fozzy said:

Yeah heard the same today. God know where I will be relocated (red zone main) but I agree they should get the end.

I’m no being funny but what’s the point of this red zone pish ? 

At tynecastle its used to socially distance subs ? At Dundee United they were crammed in the dugout ? 

The bottom of the stand at United on Saturday had a family of 3 Hearts fans bottom row because the woman is disabled. 

15 minutes ago, Homme said:

Has a Ukio Bankas logo on it 

Also says Clydesdale bank premier league faded too it looks like 😂

10 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

At tynecastle its used to socially distance subs ? At Dundee United they were crammed in the dugout ? 

The bottom of the stand at United on Saturday had a family of 3 Hearts fans bottom row because the woman is disabled. 

Noticed them crammed in dugout too. 😂

No point in it and as you say it's a lot of pish.

fabienleclerq
On 26/08/2021 at 22:52, dannymack said:

No Hibs fans, simple.

No thanks I'd rather we got in in New year. Plus the Derby is much better with away fans. 

59 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Rightly or wrongly  It’s so supporters aren’t near the players (who are still in a work bubble) and near enough to pass on covid , which would then spread through the club.

Its all about trying to minimise risk which I can understand (nobody wants an outbreak in their club)
It can’t go on indefinitely obviously, so maybe when everyone is double jabbed they will ditch it.

surprised Dundee Utd are allowed that when it seems to be the rules 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by 1971fozzy

4 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Good that Hibs are getting the full school end. Don’t want to ruin the derby like the OF have. 

Both fans have visited each others grounds with very low numbers, I can think of at least 2/3 occasions when we've went down there with no more than 1.5/2k (ground redevelopment excluded) Hibs have been at ours with less than 1.5k and on those occasions we've ridiculed them for it, no disrespect to yourself and others who want a full School End but **** Hibs and they're support  I'd rather we had none of that lot at Tynecastle Park.

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Cheers Fozzy iv logged in can’t see anything though

If you log on and go to -

Account menu >
Account history

then look down it should have purchase history , so expand the most recent one and it will show you where your temporary seat is going to be for the Hibs game.

also for some reason we get a loyalty point 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
On 25/08/2021 at 08:24, spirt of 98 said:

It’s all pretence fro the cameras and Government. No one gives a sheight about the restrictions now but Hearts have to be seen to be doing all the can so wee nippy doesn’t close football down. 

Indeed. It's going to be a long pandemic :( 

Nelly Terraces

This pointless 'Red Zone' bollocks is a total joke. I thought it would consist of nothing more than a couple of rows each side of the tunnel, but was pretty shocked when I went to the Aberdeen game to see it took up 2 entire sections - it's completley over the top. Not only is an inconvenience to those who sit in that part of the ground, it also denies others the chance to go to a game & decreases income much needed income for clubs when they need it most.

Scottish Government policy at it's best - just farcical.