• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Robbie does not seem to think he will be around long given his comments at the end of the game.

What were his comments?

What a football player! At this rate I think he will be away next summer if whoever wants him can afford him. Been a massive difference having him and Haring in the middle. They make us play football 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

I don’t think he will either. He is clearly a couple of levels above us and he’s not even a ‘flashy’ player and it’s still obvious as. 

Reminds me a bit of Kante In way he plays. 

I’ll be amazed if he still with us this time next season. Scouts will be looking at him and seeing a bargain. 

10mil or gtfo

Made just one mistake when Boyle turned him in the first half pretty easily and he fell flat on his face. Apart from that he was solid and will playing EPL football next year.

5 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I don’t think he will either. He is clearly a couple of levels above us and he’s not even a ‘flashy’ player and it’s still obvious as. 

Reminds me a bit of Kante In way he plays. 

I’ll be amazed if he still with us this time next season. Scouts will be looking at him and seeing a bargain. 

Go to agree, great business getting him on a contract interesting to see what he sells for.

He is an absolute joy to watch...and always smiling to boot, it's very refreshing...Stubbsy saying when he came to Everton he didn't even have a pair of boots, and they had to sort for him...let's be honest, would be great to even get the season with him, have some memories, and then get market value if he is to move on maybe next summer...its nice to have a hero again, its been a loooong time! 

Fozzyonthefence
16 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Starting price: 5m

Buy it now: 15m

Rangers or Celtic will try to sign him in January for about £500k

You know what we could have him for more than just a season that people are suggesting . The guy is still young enough and if he gets Hearts and the fans take a real shine to him he could stay for a while longer. If he keeps this kind if form up I do accept it will be difficult to hold onto him, however you never know what can happen. HHGH!!.

Never gives the ball away, wins possession without fouling, drives forward with the ball. A class above anything we’ve seen in recent years.

Needs a song ASAP…

30 minutes ago, micole said:

You know what we could have him for more than just a season that people are suggesting . The guy is still young enough and if he gets Hearts and the fans take a real shine to him he could stay for a while longer. If he keeps this kind if form up I do accept it will be difficult to hold onto him, however you never know what can happen. HHGH!!.

I'd take less money and keep him for at least two years so we can enjoy a player like that.  

He'll leave us with some great memories of him when he does go. 

Savage is scouting genius finding him

Салатные палочки

He's absolute class. My old man hasn't watched us much this season. I said to him watch this lad today. He was very impressed. 

Strolling it up here. The boy is an absolute "plerr". 

Portable Badger

Hopefully we can keep him for the whole of this season.  Even if he only maintains his performances at this level he will he snapped up by bigger clubs down south next summer.  At least he’ll still have two seasons on his contract so we’d get a very decent offer & sell on percentage.    Hope Joe &Co are already looking for his replacement 

HeartsandonlyHearts
52 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He was a class above every other outfield player today. Enjoy him while we have him. Doubt he will be here next season.

He looked slow in the first couple of minutes today and I thought “oh no, he’s off today”

Easily man of the match from then on in.

An absolute steal of a signing.

Best player on the pitch for me. I think he and Haring put an end to the myth that Hibs' central midfield is better than ours, it's clearly not. PLZ update your Derby combined XI please. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

I genuinely hope we can keep him till the summer. The guy is way above this league if being honest. I would imagine the Bigot Brothers will be in touch in January with some derisory pish bid, will be told by Big Joe to poke it..... The boy is an absolute pleasure to watch. 

I got what I wanted today. Beni hounding their lightweights in midfield. 

As I expected, that pussy Newell squealed at the first physical challenge.  Too often his type of player get too much space to play and their temperament and quality isn’t tested.  It was today. I don’t think he liked a good honest contest. 

jamboinglasgow

Fantastic player, would love to see him here for longer than a year but no way we wont get large bids for him next summer with the 3 year contract we have. We need to have replacements set out for our best players ready to bid for when the next windows are open.

jimmy the jambo

If & when he does go,I’m happy in the knowledge with any transfer money being offered we’ll do okay financially,Anything north of 3 million imo.
We’ll also be able to offer a substantial player budget to Joe Savage and the chief scout,Who in return will eye another few players & hopefully they’ll be better than Baningime. 

5 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

If & when he does go,I’m happy in the knowledge with any transfer money being offered we’ll do okay financially,Anything north of 3 million imo.
We’ll also be able to offer a substantial player budget to Joe Savage and the chief scout,Who in return will eye another few players & hopefully they’ll be better than Baningime. 

Not a clue how the finances work at the club but say we sell him for 4 million you could take away what it cost to buy him plus the wages he’s earned to date just say 150k will cover both then reinvest 50% straight back in to the team 

jimmy the jambo
1 minute ago, Kyle1874 said:

Not a clue how the finances work at the club but say we sell him for 4 million you could take away what it cost to buy him plus the wages he’s earned to date just say 150k will cover both then reinvest 50% straight back in to the team 

I’ve a feeling the reason we got him out of the contract at Everton,They’ll have a big sell on clause,Even if it’s as high as 20% we’ll still be quids in,Savage appears to know his stuff & he won’t go away on the cheap - Personally,I hope he goes straight back down south as it would be sore watching him playing with the ugly sisters,Saying that,They don’t have the funds available as they won’t be in europe after December. 

It will also show players elsewhere that the dream can still happen if they’re willing to make a sacrifice. 

We shouldn't entertain anything under 10 million tbh, sick of hearts getting screwed over with transfer fees, got to get our money's worth with Beni, when you consider what fibs are wanting for Doig then we should be getting double or triple for a player like Beni.

4 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I’ve a feeling the reason we got him out of the contract at Everton,They’ll have a big sell on clause,Even if it’s as high as 20% we’ll still be quids in,Savage appears to know his stuff & he won’t go away on the cheap - Personally,I hope he goes straight back down south as it would be sore watching him playing with the ugly sisters,Saying that,They don’t have the funds available as they won’t be in europe after December. 

It will also show players elsewhere that the dream can still happen if they’re willing to make a sacrifice. 

I agree the transformation behind the scenes should not be underestimated 

savage is working wonders already 

Arguably Beni's best match yet which is one hell of a compliment given how good he's been.

He was much more dominant on the ball today and got further up the park to help create.

On 22/08/2021 at 20:54, wattie exploited said:

I cant remember the last midfield player that we have had that wins the ball back as much as Beni  his passing is great and he never panics on the ball .I really think he is going to be the best player we have signed for quite a long time excluding Craig Gordon who is going to be player of the year for us !

Beni was the best player on the field today by far its going to be exciting times now we hav a few players coming in in the next few weeks if they are as good as the last three players we have signed so far it could be a top 4 finish for us :rifle:

Enjoy him while you can cause you wont see him for long

J.T.F.Robertson
6 hours ago, micole said:

The guy's just in the door and some are salivating at the prospect of how much we might get for him. 😢

Tom Hardy’s Dug
6 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

He is an absolute joy to watch...and always smiling to boot, it's very refreshing...Stubbsy saying when he came to Everton he didn't even have a pair of boots, and they had to sort for him...let's be honest, would be great to even get the season with him, have some memories, and then get market value if he is to move on maybe next summer...its nice to have a hero again, its been a loooong time! 

just as an aside Stubbs was decent about us today - pretty fair and even handed. 

5 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Beni just needs a forward pass in his game 

He’s adding more of that as he beds in. Made a few today.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury