Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

I cant remember the last midfield player that we have had that wins the ball back as much as Beni  his passing is great and he never panics on the ball .I really think he is going to be the best player we have signed for quite a long time excluding Craig Gordon who is going to be player of the year for us !

Beni was the best player on the field today by far its going to be exciting times now we hav a few players coming in in the next few weeks if they are as good as the last three players we have signed so far it could be a top 4 finish for us :rifle:

• wattie exploited changed the title to Beni what a player
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

I cant remember the last midfield player that we have had that wins the ball back as much as Benni  his passing is great and he never panics on the ball .I really think he is going to be the best player we have signed for quite a long time excluding Craig Gordon who is going to be player of the year for us !

Benni was the best player on the field today by far its going to be exciting times now we hav a few players coming in in the next few weeks if they are as good as the last three players we have signed so far it could be a top 4 finish for us :rifle:

Outstanding today, wouldn't be surprised if the old firm and championship team are interested in taking him already, solid start at us keep it up Beni 👍

RustyRightPeg

Yep. Brilliant again today. Plays the game at his own pace and rarely looks flustered.

Said it numerous times in the transfer thread, if this is the calibre of player we’re looking at, then I’m more than happy to be patient in the transfer windows.

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Yep. Brilliant again today. Plays the game at his own pace and rarely looks flustered.

Said it numerous times in the transfer thread, if this is the calibre of player we’re looking at, then I’m more than happy to be patient in the transfer windows.

If it is we won't keep them very long, and hopefully the club can receive a good fee 😊

5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Absolutely, I'd rather have one good player than a dozen duds every transfer window.

jamboinglasgow

His ability to keep the ball no matter how many players on him and release it to a team-mate is unmatched by any player from a non-old firm team.

You can see why when he debuted for Everton, the fans thought he was going to be great. I will just enjoy him while we have him and hope he is the kind of player we are targeting for our team and not a one off.

The timing of his tackles are quality. He always just seems to manage to get his foot in at exactly the correct time and angle. Quality player.

upgotheheads
19 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If it is we won't keep them very long, and hopefully the club can receive a good fee 😊

9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

His ability to keep the ball no matter how many players on him and release it to a team-mate is unmatched by any player from a non-old firm team.

You can see why when he debuted for Everton, the fans thought he was going to be great. I will just enjoy him while we have him and hope he is the kind of player we are targeting for our team and not a one off.

We seem to have found a diamond, and on a three year contract too. He plays in the engine room so probably not someone who would be noticed bye people who only see goals, but anything less than 5 million at the end of the season, if he continues like this would, be a GTF situation. I just love the way he's never beaten and by the sound of it he's a well brought-up laddie.  

Edited by upgotheheads

What a signing. Will make us a few million! His sharpness, energy, ability on the ball, composure, positioning, tackling… he has everything. 

a few more like him then we won’t be far away 

Dagger Is Back
23 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I cant remember the last midfield player that we have had that wins the ball back as much as Beni  his passing is great and he never panics on the ball .I really think he is going to be the best player we have signed for quite a long time excluding Craig Gordon who is going to be player of the year for us !

Beni was the best player on the field today by far its going to be exciting times now we hav a few players coming in in the next few weeks if they are as good as the last three players we have signed so far it could be a top 4 finish for us :rifle:

Couldn't agree more Wattie. On a completely different level. We're very lucky to have him based on his showings so far,. If JS can replicate this quality of signing the future is very bright.

Class player. A gem. Hungry and classy. Looks very promising and right now I feel we are so lucky to have him. He makes a huge difference 

The boys a class act, did he take a knock in the first half today which maybe affected him from then on? I'm sure I seen him limping about a few times during the second half

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A gem of a find. 100 players in, had to happen sometime.

Really like him.

Savage has only signed 5 or 6 players not 100 you plank

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A gem of a find. 100 players in, had to happen sometime.

Really like him.

Ha! Ya divvy. Different set up now lol

lost in space

Superb today. Rarely fouls when challenging and winning ball.

Decent passer and good/ok in the air.

Maybe not Everton standard but could play in EPL team.

Does he have further potential - eg, shots on goal? Don't know but going to be fun watching. Made Broony look silly.

Punks No Deid

He made a complete chorus n verse of Guppy Boy but his manager thought he was the best man on the park. His manager is an ex hobo…says it all eh? 

Naisys Tackle

He's a very good gem of a find.  He and JET stood out massively.  Both players the respective teams have on loan from Brighton also did to a lesser extent. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Possibly the best player we have signed since Skacel. 

Different types of course but very high quality. 

3 year deal massive in this one, huge credit for pulling the deal off, squad does look very thin, but 3 or 4 of his quality would be great. 

Not easy to do that though, maybe impossible 

He is a great signing hoping for another couple of his standard and quality. Then we can look forward to the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Outstanding today, wouldn't be surprised if the old firm and championship team are interested in taking him already, solid start at us keep it up Beni 👍

Small time mentality. This is the calibre of player Heart of Midlothian should be attracting. **** the old firm and the championship.

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Possibly the best player we have signed since Skacel. 

Different types of course but very high quality. 

3 year deal massive in this one, huge credit for pulling the deal off, squad does look very thin, but 3 or 4 of his quality would be great. 

Not easy to do that though, maybe impossible 

Hi there - I mistakenly thought it was only a loan.  Delightful news.  Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Small time mentality. This is the calibre of player Heart of Midlothian should be attracting. **** the old firm and the championship.

:spoton:

Terrific player. Clearly in the ball winner mould but a quick brain and quick feet in possession. Love how he knows what’s around him as he receives the ball. 

All these things make a difference and would love to see us do all we can to get more of this standard. Won’t be easy, but we must try. 

20 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Yes, but unless we compliment him with a team that is as good or better than, do you honestly think he will stay, we need to offer the guy something, because as it stands just now he wouldn't look out of place in a Rangers or Celtic, as far as small time mentality goes, sorry but I want Hearts to challenge the Old firm and I also think they have the best academy in Scotland. 

But here's the thing I'm also realistic, and if Hearts can't guarantee Europa League football or challenging the old firm in the league, or giving it a go in cups, then why should Beni stay out of loyalty to Hearts, dream on mate 😂 for players of Beni calibre to stay at Hearts, you need to offer them something a challenge, let's see if we can do that 👍

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sure we're more attractive than ICT or Ayr etc. 

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

Does not give the ball away.

not spectacular (a la Ginnelly) but by god - so dependable 

Ginnelly isn’t even halfway close to being anyway near a spectacular player.

3 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Ginnelly isn’t even halfway close to being anyway near a spectacular player.

Yes, his close ball control phenomenal.  He'll be a great asset in mid field. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury