Scott Brown

Selkirkhmfc1874

Seymour M Hersh
55 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Someone should've done this but 100 times harder 10 years ago. 

Scottish football would be a better place for it. 

Clearly going for and got the ball. Left or right it didn't matter. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Mikey1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

There are players who play with an edge. Noise up opponents. Naisy certainly did. But let's face it. Brown is a thug. He never had the balls to go to England. He knew his crap wouldn't be tolerated. His antics have been ignored the refs and the Scottish media. He has a borderline personality disorder. Absolute melt 

Fxxx the SPFL
16 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

There are players who play with an edge. Noise up opponents. Naisy certainly did. But let's face it. Brown is a thug. He never had the balls to go to England. He knew his crap wouldn't be tolerated. His antics have been ignored the refs and the Scottish media. He has a borderline personality disorder. Absolute melt 

Agree with that synopsis 

underwaterwoodwelder

He is trying to prove he still can boss a game and bully and wynd up players at 36 .

He is a total bell end .

I've never hated him to be honest but after seeing him on Sunday he acts like a total prick. 

Scottish fans love a hard midfield battle and respect tough players.  But he takes things to far and he just makes a fud of himself with his actions in my opinion. 

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, mscjambo said:

He never went to England due to the language barrier. 

6 hours ago, mscjambo said:

I've heard he's a decent guy from a couple of people who have dealt with him business wise. Mellowed my attitude towards him. He was more a hot head than a thug although if you took that side away he wouldn't have lasted 14 years at Celtic. I want to see guys with fight in maroon.

No Idle Talk

I don't think Brown is evil incarnate. Guys like Graeme Souness and Roy Keane were a lot more sinister on the park than Brown is. Brown to me is just a WUM. He struts about the park noising people up and pulling faces. That's his schtick. And tbf he is pretty good at it because opposing players have consistently taken the bait over the years.

He's one of those players you'd probably think was great if he was in your team but who is very easy to dislike when he is playing against you.

21 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

He never went to England due to the language barrier. 

Just his luck they banned importing live Baboons into England just as there was a chance of him going down south.

Unknown user
On 25/08/2021 at 16:30, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if he was an ardent supporter of them. 

8E007387-6B28-473B-BEF6-7B02D7711F9D.jpeg

Right that's enough, I've seen this **** wearing hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen, and now this. This has to stop.

Let's move on. Can we please hear more detail about these doings he's had.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Right that's enough, I've seen this **** wearing hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen, and now this. This has to stop.

Yeah I’m all ears about that 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
23 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I've heard he's a decent guy from a couple of people who have dealt with him business wise. Mellowed my attitude towards him. He was more a hot head than a thug although if you took that side away he wouldn't have lasted 14 years at Celtic. I want to see guys with fight in maroon.

He was told in no uncertain terms by Lawell that he had to cancel his plans to come out in favour of independence in 2014?

Still think he’s alright 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😜?!?!

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I don't think Brown is evil incarnate. Guys like Graeme Souness and Roy Keane were a lot more sinister on the park than Brown is. Brown to me is just a WUM. He struts about the park noising people up and pulling faces. That's his schtick. And tbf he is pretty good at it because opposing players have consistently taken the bait over the years.

He's one of those players you'd probably think was great if he was in your team but who is very easy to dislike when he is playing against you.

It’s hard to compete him with those two who actually achieved things in a foreign country with Brown. 
They were more than prepared to go into 50-50s and break your leg to your face. Brown has never went into a 50-50 challenge, it’s usually a kick from behind like he did with Neymar or deliberately falling on 16yo like Cochrane after being humiliated by them. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Just his luck they banned importing live Baboons into England just as there was a chance of him going down south.

He’d have been eaten alive in England. Another one of Scotland’s football shames.

Enabled by our association, officials and media. 

14 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Was he laughing at full time tonight?

Noticed he was booked last night, those pesky non-Scottish referees.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s hard to compete him with those two who actually achieved things in a foreign country with Brown. 
They were more than prepared to go into 50-50s and break your leg to your face. Brown has never went into a 50-50 challenge, it’s usually a kick from behind like he did with Neymar or deliberately falling on 16yo like Cochrane after being humiliated by them. 

I've seen him boot two players in the face on separate occasions and get away with it completely, even retrospectively. One of them was Arnaud Djoum at Parkhead. Both players were on the floor at the time. 

IveSeenTheLight
18 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Noticed he was booked last night, those pesky non-Scottish referees.

He would have been booked by Scottish referees for last nights challenge as well ;)

Naisys Tackle
On 25/08/2021 at 16:30, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if he was an ardent supporter of them. 

8E007387-6B28-473B-BEF6-7B02D7711F9D.jpeg

Looks like Jack Ross' offspring.  Wrong-un. 

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

He would have been booked by Scottish referees for last nights challenge as well ;)

Must have thought he was his brother Stuart and worked for Scotrail he was that late with that tackle.

Naisys Tackle
14 hours ago, Smithee said:

He got his head kicked in from a well known gangster when he was at Hibs.  They both knew each other from Hibs youth and acted the big man in front of him one night.

Happy to help. 

IveSeenTheLight
32 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Must have thought he was his brother Stuart and worked for Scotrail he was that late with that tackle.

Lets be honest, it was never a genuine attempt and a professional foul to break up the play and allow our team to get reorganised

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I've seen him boot two players in the face on separate occasions and get away with it completely, even retrospectively. One of them was Arnaud Djoum at Parkhead. Both players were on the floor at the time. 

I remember the Djoum incident, he dispossessed him in their half and he flicked his boot at him as he fell. 

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Looks like Jack Ross' offspring.  Wrong-un. 

No doubt about that. 

No Idle Talk
13 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I am not comparing their accomplishments. Merely comparing who I would be more frightened to play against on a football pitch. I'll take my chances against the fake hard man sticking his tongue out at me rather than go up against animals like Souness or Keane who would stamp on your knee and end your career without so much as a second thought. 

kingantti1874

An absolutely ***********. 

aberdeen fans seem to this he’s the business when in actual fact all he does is slow them down or give the ball away.  A few shoulder barges is all he has left in the locker 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

I am not comparing their accomplishments. Merely comparing who I would be more frightened to play against on a football pitch. I'll take my chances against the fake hard man sticking his tongue out at me rather than go up against animals like Souness or Keane who would stamp on your knee and end your career without so much as a second thought. 

You not think Brown was trying to end Cochranes career? Didn’t help it much. 

Souness definitely. 

Keane if memory serves took his revenge and finished Alf-Ing Haaland career a year after he had bent over him and abused him when he was lying on the turf after rupturing his cruciate ligament. 

Samuel Camazzola
15 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

He’d have been eaten alive in England. Another one of Scotland’s football shames.

Enabled by our association, officials and media. 

He did dominate one of England's golden boys (Alli) in the 2-2 game in 2017 and pretty much ran the midfield that day. Alli didn't look like he fancied it after tackle in first few minutes. 

Samuel Camazzola
20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You not think Brown was trying to end Cochranes career? Didn’t help it much. 

Souness definitely. 

Keane if memory serves took his revenge and finished Alf-Ing Haaland career a year after he had bent over him and abused him when he was lying on the turf after rupturing his cruciate ligament. 

Keane's challenge on Haaland was about four years later when Haaland had moved to Man City. 

It didn't finish his career. He finished the game and also played several games immediately afterwards IIRC. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

He did dominate one of England's golden boys (Alli) in the 2-2 game in 2017 and pretty much ran the midfield that day. Alli didn't look like he fancied it after tackle in first few minutes. 

One swallow does not a Summer make.

I think Alli is a good footballer but he’s not exactly the “hard as nails midfielder” I was thinking about. 

Cant believe that was 2017 😵💫

The Treasurer
5 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Lets be honest, it was never a genuine attempt and a professional foul to break up the play and allow our team to get reorganised

So a warning from a Scottish referee not to do that 5 more times or he'd get a severe talking to 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

:laugh:

Surprised he never moved to Dundee, he'd have been right at home.

FB_IMG_1631392512222.jpg

A ***** with a ***** ?????

53 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

:laugh:

Surprised he never moved to Dundee, he'd have been right at home.

FB_IMG_1631392512222.jpg

Ah, so it’s now obvious what tempted Griffiths to sign for them.

On 25/08/2021 at 20:26, Forza Cuore said:

There was a rumour going around that he has a pecker the size of a peanut.

And that he has Halitosis.

😅

And this matters?

27 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

And this matters?

Derby day and you are on here basically saying dont be mean to Scott Brown

17 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It does tae his burd! 

🤣

58 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

And this matters?

More than you with your constant swiping at Hearts fans on here   

Derby day and you can't help yourself.  

5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

And this matters?

Responding to my 'banter' type post about Scott Brown from 25th August, on Derby day.

Weird o.