Football players, COVID and not getting jabbed

Tom Hardy’s Dug

2 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

I’m not going to argue with conspiracy nuts about vaccine efficacy vs acquired immunity.

As mentioned, their choice but freedom of choice doesn’t mean freedom of consequences. Fine 2 weeks wages or get jabbed. Tough choice

Not arguing with you at all, calm down, there is nothing conspiratorial about my post either. Fined 2 weeks wages for not getting vaccinated, aye magic and I'm sure Budge is on the case.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taffin

• escobri

• Bazzas right boot

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

2 minutes ago, escobri said:

Not arguing with you at all, calm down, there is nothing conspiratorial about my post either. Fined 2 weeks wages for not getting vaccinated, aye magic and I'm sure Budge is on the case.

That’s not what was said in my original post though. Fined 2 weeks wages for missing games due to not being vaccinated.

But I’ll leave the conspiracy chat and dodgy vaccines that are giving all those millions of people and footballers “adverse affects”. 

1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

That’s not what was said in my original post though. Fined 2 weeks wages for missing games due to not being vaccinated.

But I’ll leave the conspiracy chat and dodgy vaccines that are giving all those millions of people and footballers “adverse affects”. 

Millions aye 🤣 we're doomed

12 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

How would you ever ascertain whether they would, or would not have missed those games even if they were vaccinated?

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

How would you ever ascertain whether they would, or would not have missed those games even if they were vaccinated?

The vaccines are bullet proof on kickback 👍

10 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Did you read my original post? I’d be amazed if they weren’t able to ascertain if a player has travelled form a red list country. Also, as before, double vaxxed are exempt from isolating. They not have missed those games if they were vaccinated and pinged. 

9 hours ago, jambo89 said:

Did you read my original post? I’d be amazed if they weren’t able to ascertain if a player has travelled form a red list country. Also, as before, double vaxxed are exempt from isolating. They not have missed those games if they were vaccinated and pinged. 

No I didn't, sorry. Yes makes sense, my mistake 👍👍

If any player refuses to get vaccinated and then has to isolate due to being a close contact, they should be fined 2 weeks wages. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2021 at 13:27, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

“a big fatty” is apparently more likely to give you covid on the train tho compared to someone who looks after themselves better (for the collective benefit some may say)

not sure how a vaccinated “fatty” compares to unvaccinated person who has otherwise looked after themselves better for the collective benefit

fundamentally if neilson provided us with a more exciting brand of winning  football we’d be off our seats so often (if allowed) that there would be much less “fatties” and any vaccine hesitants would be so desperate not to miss out on the neilson experience they’d all be double jagged

neilsons fault :(

after initially taking inappropriate umbrage at a perceived fatty jihad I did some reading. While there isn't any doubt that health outcomes are worse if you catch it I'm not seeing much in terms of quantifying the effect of BMI and spread though there are a few studies out there that at least suggest it's a factor. Anything you can point me to so that I can delve further? 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

after initially taking inappropriate umbrage at a perceived fatty jihad I did some reading. While there isn't any doubt that health outcomes are worse if you catch it I'm not seeing much in terms of quantifying the effect of BMI and spread though there are a few studies out there that at least suggest it's a factor. Anything you can point me to so that I can delve further? 

sorry mate just something I’ve heard a couple of times on the news - I haven’t delved into the studies myself

like most things in what is still a relatively new virus / strain it’s probably still being looked into and debated by the experts never mind on football forums

On 21/08/2021 at 13:27, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

“a big fatty” is apparently more likely to give you covid on the train tho compared to someone who looks after themselves better (for the collective benefit some may say)

not sure how a vaccinated “fatty” compares to unvaccinated person who has otherwise looked after themselves better for the collective benefit

fundamentally if neilson provided us with a more exciting brand of winning  football we’d be off our seats so often (if allowed) that there would be much less “fatties” and any vaccine hesitants would be so desperate not to miss out on the neilson experience they’d all be double jagged

neilsons fault :(

So “ fatties” now join the” blame game” groups of people spreading the virus 🦠 

On 22/08/2021 at 22:18, escobri said:

Yes see this is the problem the intolerance of the vaccine zealots is now showing their true faces ! Punishments , forfeits , blame , fine, ostracise etc etc those won’t get the jab . They are becoming more hysterical and deranged by the day when in fact the vast majority well

nearly all of those who are vulnerable are double jabbed ! Bizarre 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
20 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

heres a wee hint mate - those posts of mine that you’ve quoted - re-read one or two of them and see if you can consider a different way of interpreting them rather than just blindly reading the words and taking them entirely at one-dimensional face-value like maybe consider the context of the post I’m replying too for example

that way you might be able to better focus your derision on the proper scaredy-cats and authority submissives

:)

I don't see why football players or other sportsmen should be exempt from vaccination, if they compete in a stadium that holds more than 10,000 fans . Sorry women have no chance of this, because they're dreadful and only perverts watch them.

Edited by ri Alban

5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes see this is the problem the intolerance of the vaccine zealots is now showing their true faces ! Punishments , forfeits , blame , fine, ostracise etc etc those won’t get the jab . They are becoming more hysterical and deranged by the day when in fact the vast majority well

nearly all of those who are vulnerable are double jabbed ! Bizarre 

Bleach, anyone!?

2 hours ago, SirHenrySmith said:

I support footballers who do not want to be injected with an experimental drug. The short, medium abs long term implications are unknown which may have an effect on their careers and lives. 

The amount of ‘short illnesses’ and sudden deaths in sports people following ‘vaxxxinations’ is staggering. 

I haven't seen any reports about sudden deaths in sport due to the vaccine.  Any links to these staggering amounts of deaths?  

This would've been headline news of that was the case.  

11 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I haven't seen any reports about sudden deaths in sport due to the vaccine.  Any links to these staggering amounts of deaths?  

This would've been headline news of that was the case.  

It would only be headline news if governments and media wanted it to be headline news.

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

It would only be headline news if governments and media wanted it to be headline news.

Have you heard about these sudden deaths among those playing sport after getting the vaccine?  

A link would would be handy.  

There's no way in this day and age we wouldn't have heard about these sports deaths.  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Have you heard about these sudden deaths among those playing sport after getting the vaccine?  

A link would would be handy.  

There's no way in this day and age we wouldn't have heard about these sports deaths.  

No I have not heard of them but that also doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

We live in a time of misinformation and government fed bollox so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Our politicians ( both North and South of the border) are proven liars and thieves, yet all of a sudden when it comes to Covid they are to be trusted.

I took both jags for an easy life, not because I felt threatened by the most bizarre and clever virus in the history of the world.

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

We live in a time of misinformation and government fed bollox so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Our politicians ( both North and South of the border) are proven liars and thieves, yet all of a sudden when it comes to Covid they are to be trusted.

I took both jags for an easy life, not because I felt threatened by the most bizarre and clever virus in the history of the world.

I completely agree with you regarding politicians.  I just think we would've heard about the staggering amounts' of deaths if this was the case.  

You must agree that a claim like that should be backed up?  

I can't help wondering if the reason we couldn't sign another forward and 3rd choice keeper like Robbie wanted, is because of the staggering number of footballers who have died after vaccination, but their deaths have been hushed up.

I read somewhere that Nheilson is part of the Illuminati, this more or less proves it.

9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I completely agree with you regarding politicians.  I just think we would've heard about the staggering amounts' of deaths if this was the case.  

You must agree that a claim like that should be backed up?  

I think any claim should be backed up but I'm done with it now. I actually think its becoming more and more apparent we are having the pish ripped out of us. The goal posts get moved so often and the public lap it up.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Of course it hasn't happened. Top class sportsmen and women dying because of vaccines would have been world news, and would be impossible to cover up.

Believing this sort of utter bullshit is just plain ridiculous.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Beni said:

I can't help wondering if the reason we couldn't sign another forward and 3rd choice keeper like Robbie wanted, is because of the staggering number of footballers who have died after vaccination, but their deaths have been hushed up.

I read somewhere that Nheilson is part of the Illuminati, this more or less proves it.

You'd best watch out as the Illuminati will have read your post and will be monitoring you from now on.

Take care.