SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Jamstomorrow
40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Was that not a few months ago ? Or was there a round 2 ! Ding 🛎 ding 🛎 

Not sure James.    She never phones, never writes!   A guy I know who does not live here, asked me if I had heard anything involving  her and the Balmoral Hotel, which I hadn't . . .  as she never phones, never writes.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Not sure James.    She never phones, never writes!   A guy I know who does not live here, asked me if I had heard anything involving  her and the Balmoral Hotel, which I hadn't . . .  as she never phones, never writes.

She's no even twitted . She's never off that usually . :)

Jamstomorrow
Just now, JamesM48 said:

She's no even twitted . She's never off that usually . :)

Certainly a twa*   er.

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, pablo said:

I thought we were talking about the life expectancy in Scotland yet again falling?  Assuming, you believe that the NHS is safer out of Tory hands, I suggested voting Labour only for you to start going on about Little Englanders and Brexit. 

Man up and own your bigotry.

You only able to read the bits that help

with your weak argument? Read my posts again.
 You have nothing so youre trying to “play the man”. 
Embarrassing. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Lord Montpelier
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

59.1 in North England.

I don't live in Northern England though. Suspect you don't either. Stop deflecting and just admit the number is terrible, and on the SNP watch. 

chuck berrys hairline
26 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Got sent this the other day 👀

received_1256682544863411.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I don't live in Northern England though. Suspect you don't either. Stop deflecting and just admit the number is terrible, and on the SNP watch. 

Stop deflecting and admit the Tories are failing North England.

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Stop deflecting and admit the Tories are failing North England.

They are. I quite agree. I lived on Merseyside, Lancashire, and Yorkshire for 20 years and saw it first hand.

Your turn, hot shot. 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

:laugh2:

If only someone from Edinburgh worked there, we might have heard about it!

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2:

If only someone from Edinburgh worked there, we might have heard about it!

They have been silenced by the CIA :) 

Lord Montpelier
10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Anyone seen Peter 'Magpie' Murrell recently? Does he still exist ? He seems to have been silenced as well. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Anyone seen Peter 'Magpie' Murrell recently? Does he still exist ? He seems to have been silenced as well. 

There's even more weird rumours about him. ! :) 

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

There's even more weird rumours about him. ! :) 

I can imagine (well, maybe). Probably not best to post them James you might get a knock on the door lol

JudyJudyJudy

16381647_R(22).gif.7468238c954f00fc9de0d363d8ef20b9.gif

8 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I can imagine (well, maybe). Probably not best to post them James you might get a knock on the door lol

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

Edited by JamesM48

Jamstomorrow
9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I wonder if the alleged French burd will post in the 'Crazy Ex's' topic?  ;)

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I wonder if the alleged French burd will post in the 'Crazy Ex's' topic?  ;)

😂

il Duce McTarkin
13 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

I thought that this was all common knowledge. 🤷‍♂️

Again, the obsession with Nicola Sturgeons sexuality. It's clear that it is used from certain sides to try to demean her, barely disguised homophobia. Similarly with her husband. Totally bizzare 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Again, the obsession with Nicola Sturgeons sexuality. It's clear that it is used from certain sides to try to demean her, barely disguised homophobia. Similarly with her husband. Totally bizzare 

Im Not so sure about that . It’s more about truth and honesty about oneself . If you can’t be truthful and honest about this part of your life what else may you may dishonest about ?  The public expects honesty from politicians . Yes there are certainly some who will be homophobic and use this perceived issue to score points . However I can’t see an issue with it at all , it hasn’t done other politicians harm by being out . 

manaliveits105
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im Not so sure about that . It’s more about truth and honesty about oneself . If you can’t be truthful and honest about this part of your life what else may you may dishonest about ?  The public expects honesty from politicians . Yes there are certainly some who will be homophobic and use this perceived issue to score points . However I can’t see an issue with it at all , it hasn’t done other politicians harm by being out . 

Fair comment 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That's fine for them, but just because she doesn't want to talk about what she does in her own home, doesn't mean she's a complete liar. Since when did a polticians favourite sexual position correlate to her honesty and ability to do her job. So strange

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fair comment 

What about wanting to have a private sex life and not have it open to the public is fair?

Edited by jambo89

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Her desire to keep her private life private really works up the half wits, hence the misogyny and homophobia. 

A life of living rent free in the heads of many is absolutely hilarious to watch. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

That's fine for them, but just because she doesn't want to talk about what she does in her own home, doesn't mean she's a complete liar. Since when did a polticians favourite sexual position correlate to her honesty and ability to do her job. So strange

It’s about honesty ! 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Her desire to keep her private life private really works up the half wits, hence the misogyny and homophobia. 

A life of living rent free in the heads of many is absolutely hilarious to watch. 

Bollocks ! 

16 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Anglophophobia? Yeh. Right. 

If every single voter in Scotland voted Labour Boris and the corrupt crew would have STILL won the GE but you knew this. 

In a GE Scotland gets what England votes. Like Tories & Brexit. Fact. 

This is correct, sadly.

If every seat in Scotland had gone to Labour at the last GE, they would have been on 261 seats. Still 100 less than the Tories.

The damage was done in previously Labour strongholds in the North of England.

Stupid b******s….to keep the Anglophobia going ! 🤨

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Bollocks it is, it's no one's business where she parks her clam.

And I'd have thought you'd be the first to rail against unfounded accusations of sexuality being used to attack someone's character.

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Bollocks ! 

How so?

The misogyny and now homophobic accusations against her are pretty outrageous no?

I'd have thought in this modern age of the much sought after inclusivity and equality she could crack on with her life as she sees fit?

who knew?

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

How so?

The misogyny and now homophobic accusations against her are pretty outrageous no?

I'd have thought in this modern age of the much sought after inclusivity and equality she could crack on with her life as she sees fit?

who knew?

See that’s the problem there

“ homophobic accusations “ ! Using a term like “ accusations “ in relation to their perceived sexuality is in itself homophobic ?  I have no doubt there is definitely an element of homophobia to the questions regarding her private life . That’s a definite . It’s used to demean and discredit her . Deliberately used to call  into question her integrity and honesty ?  Therefore I can see all that .   

Despite being a gay , I had never heard the rumours about her sexuality until the last couple of years . I’m unsure where it all sprung up from ? Or why ? Perhaps it is true . If it is well that makes me feel pretty angry in some respects as she would basically be an “ auntie Tom “ instead of being a powerful and influential gay role model . Again only if it’s true . 

Even though I’m not her biggest fan , I do not believe that she is as I think she would have the confidence and self esteem to be an out lesbian . It’s for that reason I rarely get into any debates about the issue as any “debate “ about it suggests it’s a negative thing to be gay. 

Ofcourse the misogyny is interlinked with the lesbian issue as it again attempts to demean her stating she isn’t a “ real “ woman . She’s a lesbian so is flawed . That’s homophobia 

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bollocks it is, it's no one's business where she parks her clam.

And I'd have thought you'd be the first to rail against unfounded accusations of sexuality being used to attack someone's character.

Check my response to TMT 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Check my response to TMT 

I see it, her private life's still no one's business if she doesn't want it to be.

Christ, I thought we were all raging at people ramming their sexuality down our throats. So to speak.

il Duce McTarkin
43 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Since when did a polticians favourite sexual position correlate to their honesty and ability to do her job. So strange

There's an extensive list of politicians who's favourite sexual position probably should've disqualified them from doing their job, tbf.

https://timetostartcaring.wordpress.com/british-politics-a-list-of-mps-convicted-of-sex-offences/

Just now, jonesy said:

Would be disappointing if she and her boss were carrying on a sham marriage for the benefit of their careers instead of being themselves both in and out of the public eye.

It would, were there any truth in any of it.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I see it, her private life's still no one's business if she doesn't want it to be.

Christ, I thought we were all raging at people ramming their sexuality down our throats. So to speak.

Yes but my point being if she is gay then she would be a powerful and influential  role model. It also important for someone’s mental health if they are completely out and proud . Yes your right she doesn’t have to be out and to be fair to her she’s very LGB friendly and perhaps too T friendly so I have no issues with her regarding this . If she had been making homophobic statements etc then I’d be the first to ensure she was outed . 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Would be disappointing if she and her boss were carrying on a sham marriage for the benefit of their careers instead of being themselves both in and out of the public eye.

I can't stand her, but her sexuality is most certainly not something that bothers or interests me. Lying, however, is another thing. Hopefully this is all just saddo attempts at discrediting her rather than having any truth to it.

Good posting 

Unknown user

Yes but my point being if she is gay then she would be a powerful and influential  role model. 

So? It's still nobody's business if she doesn't want it to be. What if she isn't gay?

It also important for someone’s mental health if they are completely out and proud . Yes your right she doesn’t have to be out and to be fair to her she’s very LGB friendly and perhaps too T friendly so I have no issues with her regarding this . 

No offence to you James, but is this just something the peanut gallery's decided now? She's gay, she lies about it, and she's a right old ****?

No one's got any right to judge her based on innuendo about her private life.

Edited by Smithee

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Everybody judges everybody based on rumour and innuendo. There are industries built upon it, and very few actually care whether there's any truth to any of it.

36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So? It's still nobody's business if she doesn't want it to be. What if she isn't gay?

No offence to you James, but is this just something the peanut gallery's decided now? She's gay, she lies about it, and she's a right old ****?

Well said but it won't stop the homophobes and misogynists and/or snp haters on here. 

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

the homophobes and misogynists and/or snp haters on here. 

Proper Hearts Men.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

See that’s the problem there

“ homophobic accusations “ ! Using a term like “ accusations “ in relation to their perceived sexuality is in itself homophobic ?  I have no doubt there is definitely an element of homophobia to the questions regarding her private life . That’s a definite . It’s used to demean and discredit her . Deliberately used to call  into question her integrity and honesty ?  Therefore I can see all that .   

Despite being a gay , I had never heard the rumours about her sexuality until the last couple of years . I’m unsure where it all sprung up from ? Or why ? Perhaps it is true . If it is well that makes me feel pretty angry in some respects as she would basically be an “ auntie Tom “ instead of being a powerful and influential gay role model . Again only if it’s true . 

Even though I’m not her biggest fan , I do not believe that she is as I think she would have the confidence and self esteem to be an out lesbian . It’s for that reason I rarely get into any debates about the issue as any “debate “ about it suggests it’s a negative thing to be gay. 

Ofcourse the misogyny is interlinked with the lesbian issue as it again attempts to demean her stating she isn’t a “ real “ woman . She’s a lesbian so is flawed . That’s homophobia 

Fundamentally it's nobody's  business other than hers. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I can't stand her, but her sexuality is most certainly not something that bothers or interests me. Lying, however, is another thing. Hopefully this is all just saddo attempts at discrediting her rather than having any truth to it.

I'd question that she's lying though. She doesn't discuss her private life and in that vacuum (and the one between the ears of may of the half wits on here) bullshit flourishes.

I couldn't give a tinkers cuss what she does on her own life outside of her role as FM. It's her business and to suggest that she's being dishonest by not responding to social media nonsense is risible IMO. 

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sure, I'm not saying she is. In fact, I genuinely hope she's not. Imagine the blow to the L&G community if it turned out she felt she had to keep things like that hidden in the 21st century.

You're missing a few letters there, jonesy. That probably makes you a phobe of some sort.

1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

There's an extensive list of politicians who's favourite sexual position probably should've disqualified them from doing their job, tbf.

https://timetostartcaring.wordpress.com/british-politics-a-list-of-mps-convicted-of-sex-offences/

It would, were there any truth in any of it.

Wow! Homosexuality is akin to rape and peadophillia! Nice one

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s about honesty ! 

No it's not. Be honest with yourself (see what I did there) and tell me the people posting these 'rumours' are doing so because they staunchly believe that a politician should be 'honest' i.e. tell everyone who will listen, about their sex life.

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Wow! Homosexuality is akin to rape and peadophillia! Nice one

You said 'politicians favourite sexual position'. I haven't mentioned orientation, but it's interesting that you conflate the two.

1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

You said 'politicians favourite sexual position'. I haven't mentioned orientation, but it's interesting that you conflate the two.

Yes that's right I mentioned orientation not you. You then quoted me with an article about rape and peadophilia.

A persons private life should remain private.  It is one of the few things we can actually own - our own business.

That been said, wee Krankie and her party of deviants and creeps lost all rights to their private business the second they started thinking a child's sex life is any of their ****ing business.

Edited by i8hibsh

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A persons private life should remain private.  It is one of the few things we can actually own - our own business.

That been said, wee Krankie and her party of deviants and creeps lost all rights to their private business the second they started thinking a child's sex life is any of their ****ing business.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jeffros Furios
34 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Yes that's right I mentioned orientation not you. You then quoted me with an article about rape and peadophilia.

Is the article about John Leslie?