Naw 

Jeffros Furios
28 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

We need more bumming chat imo.

:muggy:

Toilets in an hour  :jj:

manaliveits105

Life in North Korea 

The SNP has been accused of "control freakery" after an email was mistakenly sent to all MSPs instead of just SNP members on what their questions will be in the Chamber later this week.

Earlier today an email was sent by the SNPwhips office to all members of parliament to, "please respond to this email with all Portfolio supplementaries by 1400 Tuesday".

An interesting insight into how the SNP group operate in the Scottish Parliament. All supplementary questions to the Scottish Government (usually unseen) must be submitted in advance. Not the SNP scared of a bit of scrutiny 👀

manaliveits105

Scotland play Ukraine next week in a World Cup play off match. Virtually  the whole of Europe if not the world will be without doubt supporting the country that has suffered so such brutality,torment and heartache at the hands of an immoral corrupt and duplicitous leader and will be hoping for a decent win that would bring a much needed lift to a desperate population. ....... On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a few who'd prefer a Ukraine  win.

Seymour M Hersh

"The Scottish Government’s spending review on Tuesday is likely to show a £3.5bn black hole in its budget by 2026–27, according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS)".

"David Phillips, the think tank’s associate director, said the SNP is facing some “very tough decisions” unless the UK Government rides to its rescue with extra funding".

Well I guess that rules out any hope of an indy ref for the nat fanatics until after she's attempted to scrounge the money from the treasury. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

"The Scottish Government’s spending review on Tuesday is likely to show a £3.5bn black hole in its budget by 2026–27, according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS)".

"David Phillips, the think tank’s associate director, said the SNP is facing some “very tough decisions” unless the UK Government rides to its rescue with extra funding".

Well I guess that rules out any hope of an indy ref for the nat fanatics until after she's attempted to scrounge the money from the treasury. 

If only Scotland had a priceless natural resource.....oh wait!

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

If only Scotland had a priceless natural resource.....oh wait!

Sorry but the Greens are agin all that fossil fuel stuff. But you know that. 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sorry but the Greens are agin all that fossil fuel stuff. But you know that. 

😂

That's it? The greens?

😂

frankblack
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Scotland play Ukraine next week in a World Cup play off match. Virtually  the whole of Europe if not the world will be without doubt supporting the country that has suffered so such brutality,torment and heartache at the hands of an immoral corrupt and duplicitous leader and will be hoping for a decent win that would bring a much needed lift to a desperate population. ....... On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a few who'd prefer a Ukraine  win.

Is the last train home still 10.15pm?

Quite a sprint needed and crush for Edinburgh folk to get on it!

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

That's it? The greens?

😂

Have you totally missed the fact they are the tail wagging the dog. Actually, clearly you have. Too brainwashed I suppose.

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Is the last train home still 10.15pm?

Quite a sprint needed and crush for Edinburgh folk to get on it!

Scotrail hinting at later trains but seems hard for them to just tell people to give some notice.

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Have you totally missed the fact they are the tail wagging the dog. Actually, clearly you have. Too brainwashed I suppose.

Aye that's exactly what's happening. The Greens run Scotland and the SNP are just a front.

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye that's exactly what's happening. The Greens run Scotland and the SNP are just a front.

To get things voted through (not that anything really gets done under them) she's given and continues to give them far far too much say. Look at the SNP 180 on Oil & Gas production. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

image-23-10-21-06-56-6.gif

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Idiot

And by the way, £36m?

That's Bojo's lunch expenses for the year ffs

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And by the way, £36m?

That's Bojo's lunch expenses for the year ffs

Yes i wondered about that;. Surely its a lot more :) 

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes i wondered about that;. Surely its a lot more :) 

I see the UK's deficit was 304 billion last year.

That means if we recorded less than 24 billion deficit (8%) then Scotland's being run way better than the rest of the UK.

So what's England's deficit? Where are those figures?

I see that making Scotland the highest taxed part of the UK has actually led to less tax revenues being collected. 200m less than if they had left it in line with the rest of the UK.

Yet another cracking success story.

Unknown user
5 hours ago, pablo said:

I see that making Scotland the highest taxed part of the UK has actually led to less tax revenues being collected. 200m less than if they had left it in line with the rest of the UK.

Yet another cracking success story.

Yet only a £36,000,000 "deficit" against a backdrop of the UK's £304,000,000,000 deficit.

5 hours ago, pablo said:

I see that making Scotland the highest taxed part of the UK has actually led to less tax

Low earners pay less tax in Scotland.

Jamstomorrow

Is the FM still suffering from the effects of Covid . . or some other malaise which has kept her out the public eye?   

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Is the FM still suffering from the effects of Covid . . or some other malaise which has kept her out the public eye?   

You seem concerned. 

Send her an email and ask her.:10900:

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You seem concerned. 

from 'Sturgeon is nivur oaf the telly likesy' to 'whurs Sturgin!11!!1!!1!!!'

Got to love them. 😂

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Got to love them. 😂

They never cease to amaze.

Pans Jambo
27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Got to love them. 😂

Well the wee lambs are used to their muppet party in Westminster being in the news every single day due some corruption/sleaze/lies/U-turn/scandal/despicable revelation/scam/ law breaking etc. so it must be hard for them to understand that in Scotland, the biggest moan they have is the train timetable.

I feel for them. It must be difficult really.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well the wee lambs are used to their muppet party in Westminster being in the news every single day due some corruption/sleaze/lies/U-turn/scandal/despicable revelation/scam/ law breaking etc. so it must be hard for them to understand that in Scotland, the biggest moan they have is the train timetable.

:lol:

38 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Nothing about life expectancy in Scotland falling by another year and further more behind other parts of the UK? Who cares, eh?

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Travel sickness probably 

Lord Montpelier
15 minutes ago, pablo said:

Nothing about life expectancy in Scotland falling by another year and further more behind other parts of the UK? Who cares, eh?

If you take healthy life expectancy as being a pretty key measure in society, the Nats continue to deliver jaw dropping levels of poor performance. Those numbers could be in the 50's very soon and people on here would still blindly vote for them without question 

Across Scotland, healthy life expectancy was 60.9 years for males and 61.8 years for females.

These figures have dropped each year from 2018 to 2022 for females and for the past three years for males.

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, pablo said:

SO! You're saying the UK isn't working fairly or equally for each part then? 

I wonder what we could do about that? :interehjrling:

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

SO! You're saying the UK isn't working fairly or equally for each part then? 

I wonder what we could do about that? :interehjrling:

What do you suggest?

57 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

If you take healthy life expectancy as being a pretty key measure in society, the Nats continue to deliver jaw dropping levels of poor performance. Those numbers could be in the 50's very soon and people on here would still blindly vote for them without question 

Across Scotland, healthy life expectancy was 60.9 years for males and 61.8 years for females.

59.1 in North England.

Pans Jambo
2 minutes ago, pablo said:

What do you suggest?

Well not voting tory for a start! They've killed more folk in the UK with their policies than the great plague!!! 

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well not voting tory for a start! They've killed more folk in the UK with their policies than the great plague!!! 

Well vote Labour then.

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You seem concerned. 

Of course I am concerned!   I would not like to think it might be something embarrassing like an unexplainable bruised puss that is keeping her out of the public eye.

Pans Jambo
23 minutes ago, pablo said:

What's with the anglophobia? It's really not a good look.

Anglophophobia? Yeh. Right. 

If every single voter in Scotland voted Labour Boris and the corrupt crew would have STILL won the GE but you knew this. 

In a GE Scotland gets what England votes. Like Tories & Brexit. Fact. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Anglophophobia? Yeh. Right. 

If every single voter in Scotland voted Labour Boris and the corrupt crew would have STILL won the GE but you knew this. 

In a GE Scotland gets what England votes. Like Tories & Brexit. Fact. 

But the next one after his Red wall collapses?

And you are an Anglophobe. There's really no need. It's pretty ugly actually. 

Pans Jambo
Just now, pablo said:

But the next one after his Red wall collapses?

And you are an Anglophobe. There's really no need. It's pretty ugly actually. 

😂 Aye OK. Youre the judge & jury 👍

Meanwhile, here’s what your glorious leader is up to (or not up to):

28124A4D-A3FB-490A-858B-40FBBE3B176D.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

😂 Aye OK. Youre the judge & jury 👍

Meanwhile, here’s what your glorious leader is up to (or not up to):

28124A4D-A3FB-490A-858B-40FBBE3B176D.jpeg

I thought we were talking about the life expectancy in Scotland yet again falling?  Assuming, you believe that the NHS is safer out of Tory hands, I suggested voting Labour only for you to start going on about Little Englanders and Brexit. 

Man up and own your bigotry.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, pablo said:

Man up and own your bigotry.

Fake accusations of bigotry are really really shitty patter

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Travel sickness probably 

It is rather odd ! No like her really . But please don’t keep mentioning her . It’s like “ candy man “ say her name 3 times and she might appear . I’m enjoying the last few weeks ! 

2 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

These figures have dropped each year from 2018 to 2022 for females and for the past three years for males.

Shocking 

46 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Of course I am concerned!   I would not like to think it might be something embarrassing like an unexplainable bruised puss that is keeping her out of the public eye.

Was that not a few months ago ? Or was there a round 2 ! Ding 🛎 ding 🛎 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fake accusations of bigotry are really really shitty patter

Agreed.