SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think the only thing you can guarantee is that what you post today will be different to what you post tomorrow. 😊

😂😂

98926026-AEF0-4F3C-BCC9-B6BDA7929A94.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

This is a what a leader being shunned looks like:

🤣🤣🤣

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think the only thing you can guarantee is that what you post today will be different to what you post tomorrow. 😊

In other words just different pish.

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I think you think I’m fanboy of him . I’m not . I haven’t the slightest interest in him . He’s a plonker 

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think you think I’m fanboy of him . I’m not . I haven’t the slightest interest in him . He’s a plonker 

I replied to Ray Gin James…😐

Its a bit of fun that wasn’t aimed at any poster. 

Well maybe a couple. No you tho :lol: 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I replied to Ray Gin James…😐

Its a bit of fun that wasn’t aimed at any poster. 

Well maybe a couple. No you tho :lol: 

What’s “ fun “ ? 😂 👍👍

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

The issue is she won’t be there when Scotland gets “ off their knees “ . It’ll be a long time for that to happen , a long time . She certainly won’t be leading the people to “ the promised land “ I can guarantee that . 

ah ken it’s braw isn’t it :greggy:

The Dragon Reborn
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Elsie in the USA , whit about our overflowing bins 🗑 😂😂 

poor Nancy was looking like she didn’t know who Elsie was or couldn’t remember meeting her at Cop 21 ! Hint hen , she was the one desperate to get her pics taking with any world leaders or movers or shakers 😂

15505866-0667-4F01-95C4-106A10BC7B88.jpeg

I know you’re no expert in women’s body language but what was it that drew you to that conclusion about Nancy Pelosi?

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

I know you’re no expert in women’s body language but what was it that drew you to that conclusion about Nancy Pelosi?

You can’t help yourself cant you Alex ! Dearie me ! 

The Dragon Reborn
32 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You can’t help yourself cant you Alex ! Dearie me ! 

It’s a fairly straightforward question. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/51622-0
Nancy seems extremely complimentary tbh. All Scottish FM’s have went incidentally, mind wee Jack McConnell prancing around in a kilt?
She is, imo just laying the ground for when scotland gets off it’s knees pal.
Stops hiding under Englands skirt. 

Madeline Burke (AKA Pelosi) recognises a kindred spirit when she sees one. Liar, devisive, forgetful when it suits and of course many faced. 

manaliveits105
15 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Madeline Burke (AKA Pelosi) recognises a kindred spirit when she sees one. Liar, devisive, forgetful when it suits and of course many faced. 

Fair comment 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

image-23-10-21-06-58-13.gif

Lone Striker
3 hours ago, Hansel said:

FB_IMG_1652812244633.jpg

I know it  just a bit of fun, but the underlying assumption that ALL  Gers fans  are against independence is wide of the mark.    Same with assuming all Celtic fans hate the UK and would support indy. 

Flags get waved for all sorts of reasons nowadays - its hard to fathom out what they represent and why they're being waved.

manaliveits105

Elsie will be beelin that the Rangers in Seville is dominating the news headlines and not her vanity junket 

Critics have already described Nicola Sturgeon’s address on Nato membershipto a US audience this week as “delusional”. But there is another epithet worth using with this opportunistic politician, whose enthusiasm for the Western alliance has only emerged since Vladimir Putin’s forces invaded Ukraine. And that is: two-faced. Her words were stunning in their hypocrisy, given that she wants to join the Nato club but won’t pay the membership “fee”.

An independent Scotland run by the SNP would continue to oppose nuclear weapons, even while sheltering under the alliance’s nuclear umbrella. But much worse would be that in “her” Scotland there would be no place for the UK’s deterrent, currently based on the Clyde. Her government would aim to expel one of Nato’s three nuclear arsenals, potentially leaving only the US and France’s forces fully effective.

Elsie Putins pal 

Edited by manaliveits105

Japan Jambo
57 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Elsie will be beelin that the Rangers in Seville is dominating the news headlines and not her vanity junket 

Critics have already described Nicola Sturgeon’s address on Nato membershipto a US audience this week as “delusional”. But there is another epithet worth using with this opportunistic politician, whose enthusiasm for the Western alliance has only emerged since Vladimir Putin’s forces invaded Ukraine. And that is: two-faced. Her words were stunning in their hypocrisy, given that she wants to join the Nato club but won’t pay the membership “fee”.

An independent Scotland run by the SNP would continue to oppose nuclear weapons, even while sheltering under the alliance’s nuclear umbrella. But much worse would be that in “her” Scotland there would be no place for the UK’s deterrent, currently based on the Clyde. Her government would aim to expel one of Nato’s three nuclear arsenals, potentially leaving only the US and France’s forces fully effective.

Elsie Putins pal 

I got the general sense that the SNP position on this was similar to Ireland in the regard that it's essentially remain neutral and use geographical position to play possum. While I'm clear why some of our countrymen want independence I've always been less clear why the English want Scotland - the issue above and access to the North Atlantic is very much one of the main 'elephants in the room' when considering BJ/WM granting permision for another referendum. But yeah massive chutzpah on her part.

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I got the general sense that the SNP position on this was similar to Ireland in the regard that it's essentially remain neutral and use geographical position to play possum. While I'm clear why some of our countrymen want independence I've always been less clear why the English want Scotland - the issue above and access to the North Atlantic is very much one of the main 'elephants in the room' when considering BJ/WM granting permision for another referendum. But yeah massive hypocrisy on her part.

Ftfy.

The Dragon Reborn

Sturgeon thousands of miles away and still effortlessly rustling jimmies of those who have her living rent free in their head. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Elsie Putins pal 

🤣

28 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Sturgeon thousands of miles away and still effortlessly rustling jimmies of those who have her living rent free in their head. 

Kickback's Tories have been in absolute mental turmoil since the council election results. They're even more desperate than usual. I'm enjoying their pain immensely.

:greggy:

Pans Jambo
38 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Kickback's Tories have been in absolute mental turmoil since the council election results. They're even more desperate than usual. I'm enjoying their pain immensely.

:greggy:

"11 in a row....it's magic you knowwwww"

:jj:

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Tears and snotters everywhere.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Ah the old separatist  fall back when the supreme leader screws up again 

JudyJudyJudy
18 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

A friendly reminder 👍 

7BDC24B4-74DC-445D-8A50-02726074450E.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Elsie Putins pal 

Absolutely laughable . As stated absolutely delusional 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ah the old separatist  fall back when the supreme leader screws up again 

Check this out ! 😀how humiliating 😀 

manaliveits105

Brilliant -  Sturgeon absolutely ripped by Dan there 

Edited by manaliveits105

The Dragon Reborn

A friendly reminder 👍 

7BDC24B4-74DC-445D-8A50-02726074450E.jpeg

You made a statement about Pelosi’s response to Sturgeon. I asked what you were basing your statement on. The answer to that is clearly: nothing. 👍🏻

They unionists really hate Scotland don't they😂😂. Can't have the jocks looking good on the international stage, we really should know our place

The Dragon Reborn
17 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Most 'yoons' I ken (and had near friendship-ending 'discussions' with during 2014) are quite comfortable being Scottish/British and enjoy Scotland's successes and heritage while also finding value in being part of the UK.

It’s a really good point. There’s definitely things I find value in being part of the UK but if I’m honest I think most of them are so minor I wouldn’t miss them or they would be replaced (Olympics team etc). What sort of things did your friends mention as examples?

23 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Most 'yoons' I ken (and had near friendship-ending 'discussions' with during 2014) are quite comfortable being Scottish/British and enjoy Scotland's successes and heritage while also finding value in being part of the UK.

Just not on here 

The Mighty Thor

Check this out ! 😀how humiliating 😀 

you've not read the article have you?

She's come under fire from.........Donald Cameron. A man hitherto unknown outside his own household, who only got into Holyrood after a resounding third place finish in his 'constituency', marginally ahead of Fido the mountain rescue dug. 

I'm sure the First Minister feels utterly humiliated after being 'savaged' by this titan of global politics 😂

Unknown user
45 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

It’s a really good point. There’s definitely things I find value in being part of the UK but if I’m honest I think most of them are so minor I wouldn’t miss them or they would be replaced (Olympics team etc). What sort of things did your friends mention as examples?

I've said many times I'd be right up for independence then seeking a new form of agreement. Maybe an EU style thing, maybe even in as deep as federalism. I want Scotland free to do what it's people want, to manage it's own resources and to have to ask no one for permission, but there are also a lot of good aspects about our partnership with England if you take out the core issue that we're simply being dominated.

Edited by Smithee

manaliveits105

Harvie reiterates Greens will oppose an independent Scotland joining NATO 

- superb between them and the nats they really don’t want independence at the end of the day it’s all pish and wind like their followers 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

- superb between them and the nats they really don’t want independence at the end of the day it’s all pish and wind like their followers 

I maybe won't vote Green then 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

you've not read the article have you?

She's come under fire from.........Donald Cameron. A man hitherto unknown outside his own household, who only got into Holyrood after a resounding third place finish in his 'constituency', marginally ahead of Fido the mountain rescue dug. 

I'm sure the First Minister feels utterly humiliated after being 'savaged' by this titan of global politics 😂

I should have been clearer , I meant she has been humiliated as she had to have a British diplomat in the room because the area is out of her remit . Don’t want her promising things she can’t deliver like ! 

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fabulous 😂

manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Fabulous 😂

It’s incredulous the world is watching Russia invade and murder thousands of Ukrainians but Sturgeon and Harvie want Scotland to hand in our guns 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s incredulous the world is watching Russia invade and murder thousands of Ukrainians but Sturgeon and Harvie want Scotland to hand in our guns 

Actually I wish there were no nuclear weapons so I kind of agree with Harvie but I’m also realistic . I don’t think he is . 

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:facepalm:  

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I should have been clearer , I meant she has been humiliated as she had to have a British diplomat in the room because the area is out of her remit . Don’t want her promising things she can’t deliver like ! 

😂

beep beep beep....

I'm sure you'll find there's Foreign Office staff in all meetings with any foreign country both for the UK or SG. 

Unless of course you're Patel when you bunk off for meetings or Spaffer who goes to Italian castles to meet the KGB. 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

:facepalm:  

It's like a leap of logic when you've got no logic. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

beep beep beep....

I'm sure you'll find there's Foreign Office staff in all meetings with any foreign country both for the UK or SG. 

Unless of course you're Patel when you bunk off for meetings or Spaffer who goes to Italian castles to meet the KGB. 

Nope he was there to ensure she didn’t put her fit in it 

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope he was there to ensure she didn’t put her fit in it 

I'd imaging whoever was there was there to document the discussions as is right and proper when a minister or FM or PM meets with a foreign power. Unless of course you're the Conservative Party, where that kind of scrutiny isn't welcome at bunga bunga soirees with the KGB.