SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Jeffros Furios
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Weren’t drunker than me🤪😃

I’ve been over there (working) for 3 paddy’s days. Absolutely immense btw🥳

Was in Galway for a St Paddy's day,  brilliant laugh ! 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Was in Galway for a St Paddy's day,  brilliant laugh ! 

Two in Dublin and one in County Kildare. Superb. Had a feckin ball. Irish dames like the scots too🥰

Aint keen on the english it has to be said.  lol. People go on about us not liking the English. Bejesus🤣

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Two in Dublin and one in County Kildare. Superb. Had a feckin ball. Irish dames like the scots too🥰

Aint keen on the english it has to be said.  lol. People go on about us not liking the English. Bejesus🤣

You dislike people based on their nationality? Pretty sure there's a name for that 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

We’d probably start eating each other if indy happened. 
We can only thank WM for stopping it happening. 

We’d be like those fuzzy wuzzies that can’t look after themselves unless Britain is controlling things. 

Like a larger version of the Glasgow city council 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You dislike people based on their nationality? Pretty sure there's a name for that 

if you read it again you’ll see that’s not what I meant. I meant some Irish aren’t keen on the English. Very hostile in some cases I found. 

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

if you read it again you’ll see that’s not what I meant. I meant some Irish aren’t keen on the English. Very hostile in some cases I found. 

People go on about us? Referring to yourself not liking English

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

People go on about us? Referring to yourself not liking English

Yeah. People go on about us not liking the English. Haven’t you heard this before? 
Well some of the Irish are a lot worse. Read it slowly if you have to. 
I do not dislike English people per se. 

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Yeah. People go on about us not liking the English. Haven’t you heard this before? 
Well some of the Irish are a lot worse. Read it slowly if you have to. 
I do not dislike English people per se. 

Per se 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Who’s fault is that?

have the SG been told NOT to send trade envoys?

Been told not to approach other countries to promote our goods and services?

Why is Scotland not promoting itself in a bigger way?

It is a marvellous country with much to offer.

So honestly what is stopping us?

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Patel, Starmer and the idiot Libdem leader promote Scotland? They denigrate us like some of the so called Scots on here. Loathe what's become of the UK establishment. 

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

He lives in Turkey - he is trail blazing for the fleeing nationalists when they lose any next  referendumb 

:greggy:

Not like you to be wrong but you're wrong again

Edited by XB52

15 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Thankfully after independence they all will 

Thankfully all those who disagree with your views will leave a country you dont live in?

46 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Thankfully after independence they all will 

Also take all their money with them. See how long a newly minted Sturgeon (aka Lucky White Heather) is worth one pound sterling when the whole s-house is collapsing about their wee ears.

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Also take all their money with them. See how long a newly minted Sturgeon (aka Lucky White Heather) is worth one pound sterling when the whole s-house is collapsing about their wee ears.

It won’t happen . Scotland will not vote for independence when push comes to shove . In fact it’ll be an even larger majority voting no IMO 

48 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It won’t happen . Scotland will not vote for independence when push comes to shove . In fact it’ll be an even larger majority voting no IMO 

Will still be a stressful, damaging and divisive re-run of 2014 and you just know they won't accept the result and will continue to work against and undermine all things GB and in teh process continue to run down Scotland while living vicariously on the Barnet block grant. I would say this, if they refuse to accept a ref2 result they should be cut back to actual revenue raised for their budget.  That would usher back Labour pretty quickly. 

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Yes in your case its called self loathing. 

6 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

I think that poster has a drain for a brain. 

Yes. It must be an act though because you can't imagine someone believing all that illogical,  incoherent garbage that he posts. 

The Mighty Thor
34 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes. It must be an act though because you can't imagine someone believing all that illogical,  incoherent garbage that he posts. 

There it is. 

When irony and self awareness collide 😂😂😂😂

I'm keeping this one saved. 

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

I think that poster has a drain for a brain. 

39 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

XB52 plotting Scottish independence from his Turkish Berghof.

image.png.6110cd49888adf5c6a33ad32d5e6d47c.png

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Will still be a stressful, damaging and divisive re-run of 2014 and you just know they won't accept the result and will continue to work against and undermine all things GB and in teh process continue to run down Scotland while living vicariously on the Barnet block grant. I would say this, if they refuse to accept a ref2 result they should be cut back to actual revenue raised for their budget.  That would usher back Labour pretty quickly. 

I think there needs to be an agreement if there is Indy 2 that we don’t have another one for a period of 20 years or so ? ( if no obviously ) 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think there needs to be an agreement if there is Indy 2 that we don’t have another one for a period of 20 years or so ? ( if no obviously ) 

Democracy is fluid and who knows what can happen. I’m of the opinion if you get the necessary votes it happens. Scotland is not a prisoner. Imagine having to ask the EU for a vote or being told that people in Brussels will decide when the time is right? People would go mental and rightly so. 
However if another one happens and it’s No then it’s over for me and I’d hope most people would see it the same way. 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Democracy is fluid and who knows what can happen. I’m of the opinion if you get the necessary votes it happens. Scotland is not a prisoner. Imagine having to ask the EU for a vote or being told that people in Brussels will decide when the time is right? People would go mental and rightly so. 
However if another one happens and it’s No then it’s over for me and I’d hope most people would see it the same way. 

Well I think if it’s a no again then we shouldn’t have another for 20 odd years . If you can’t get yes after the complete shift storm of BJ , brexit and covid then there’s no hope for it 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well I think if it’s a no again then we shouldn’t have another for 20 odd years . If you can’t get yes after the complete shift storm of BJ , brexit and covid then there’s no hope for it 

Agreed. It’ll be over for me regardless if another and another No. 

Edited by jack D and coke

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂😂😂😂Coming from the guy who posts the most illiterate, inane garbage on this board I'll take that as a compliment. And for the hard of thinking, which so obviously includes you, my comment was a wee dig at those ultra unionists who have been threatening to leave our country if SNP win an election/put up higher taxes/etc etc. And yet they are still here and they'll still be here after independence. 

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

XB52 plotting Scottish independence from his Turkish Berghof.

image.png.6110cd49888adf5c6a33ad32d5e6d47c.png

Oh boy the unionists are having a pile on😁😁😁😁, bless them. And lovely to have stalkers but you really need to get better spies

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Oh boy the unionists are having a pile on😁😁😁😁, bless them. And lovely to have stalkers but you really need to get better spies

:lol:

Don't flatter yourself. 

When you post as much petulant and patently contrived bunkum as you do, you're clearly in the market for a spot of attention.

Admit it, if the boy in the photo wasn't a baldy with saggy man-tits, you'd have been reasonably flattered.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

Don't flatter yourself. 

When you post as much petulant and patently contrived bunkum as you do, you're clearly in the market for a spot of attention.

😂😂😂😂The amount of utter garbage that you and your fellow unionists come out with is  unbelievable and sometimes I have to respond. Anyway, wasted too much time talking to you lot as you will never change your disdain for your country sadly. 

39 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Longer than that for me. That would potentially mean 3 refs in less than 30 years. 2014, 2023, 2043. Their fiendish plan has always been all the auld nawbags die off and they scrape through on a future neverendumb.

I see the UK government has appointed someone who once ate a kangaroos anus on television for the British public's light entertainment as Culture Secretary though. 😊

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Agreed. It’ll be over for me regardless if another and another No. 

Future generations will hopefully have the stomach for it unlike some of the spineless ones just now.

Ainsley Harriott
13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kckgjl4k0hb8jjezit

As bad as the N word the stuff you were banding about. Should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Naitonalists get away with murder on here 

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

As bad as the N word the stuff you were banding about. Should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Naitonalists get away with murder on here 

I’m not sure why I’m responding to this shite but anyway. I was over there with English lads who worked for me, some who I still keep in touch with. They were like my brothers. I’m not anti English and am not accepting that from some demented unionist who reckons everyone hates the English🤡🤡🤡
Away and knock up a soufflé or something there’s a good lad👋🏼

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Well tell the Brits to stop being so nationalistic! They're embarrassing at times. 

Ainsley Harriott
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not sure why I’m responding to this shite but anyway. I was over there with English lads who worked for me, some who I still keep in touch with. They were like my brothers. I’m not anti English and am not accepting that from some demented unionist who reckons everyone hates the English🤡🤡🤡
Away and knock up a soufflé or something there’s a good lad👋🏼

I'm talking about use of a derogatory term common among british soldiers to describe people with afro type hair. Nothing to do with English. Your clearly an ignorant fool that throws these terms around so much you lose track.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I'm talking about use of a derogatory term common among british soldiers to describe people with afro type hair. Nothing to do with English. Your clearly an ignorant fool that throws these terms around so much you lose track.

What the actual **** are you on about now? The N word???

Away ye go ya🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

No way there should be a 20 year ban on another referendum.  Look at what happened the last time that has lead to this one.   

That would mean Westminster could go in any direction it wanted and we'd have to accept that for two decades? 

Why would any country want to corner themselves like that?  

Extreme example, but what if the rest of the UK went down an extremely right wing route, you happy that we would have to accept that?

People don't realise the lie about the only option for staying in the uk was voting no.  18 months later and that was taken away from us because the of Cameron appeasing the tory party.  Which is the reason we are currently in this Brexit mess.

Another reason to get rid of the current party system. 

Two decades?  **** off. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

No way there should be a 20 year ban on another referendum.  Look at what happened the last time that has lead to this one.   

That would mean Westminster could go in any direction it wanted and we'd have to accept that for two decades? 

Why would any country want to corner themselves like that?  

Extreme example, but what if the rest of the UK went down an extremely right wing route, you happy that we would have to accept that?

People don't realise the lie about the only option for staying in the uk was voting no.  18 months later and that was taken away from us because the of Cameron appeasing the tory party.  Which is the reason we are currently in this Brexit mess.

Another reason to get rid of the current party system. 

Two decades?  **** off. 

I voted Yes in 2014 ! I accepted the democratic vote which was no . I don’t want never ending referendums . It’s a myth that we were”  dragged out of Europe “ against our will as over a million people voted for Brexit in Scotland . I voted to remain but I’m objective about it 

Ainsley Harriott
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What the actual **** are you on about now? The N word???

Away ye go ya🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣

I said as bad as the N word. Your quite clearly and ignorant racist who for some reason or another the mods are turning a blind eye to .

Screenshot_20210916-094934_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I voted Yes in 2014 ! I accepted the democratic vote which was no . I don’t want never ending referendums . It’s a myth that we were”  dragged out of Europe “ against our will as over a million people voted for Brexit in Scotland . I voted to remain but I’m objective about it 

It was telling the Scottish voters that the only way to remain in the eu was to stay in tbe union.  

18 months later that was proven to be rubbish. 

So just tough for the people who were swayed by this?  

What if the rest of the uk went down an extreme route that we completely disagreed with?

Democracy can't have things like timescales on things as important as that. 

Say we want more immigrants here and the uk tightens the rules and it impacts on farmers getting workers, there's no way we should just accept that.

The eu thing was important to people and now seen as not that important.  The next ref will show if that really is the case.

No electorate should accept any restrictions on their options.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I said as bad as the N word. Your quite clearly and ignorant racist who for some reason or another the mods are turning a blind eye to .

Screenshot_20210916-094934_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haha ok I getcha now. Have you not heard Michael Goves recordings? Was in relation to that and tongue in cheek. 
That was a reply to Doctor Rees Mogg Jambo’s insinuation that there might be sectarian war if independent. 
I apologise for the clown remarks you got my back up this morning calling me a racist. 

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It was telling the Scottish voters that the only way to remain in the eu was to stay in tbe union.  

18 months later that was proven to be rubbish. 

So just tough for the people who were swayed by this?  

What if the rest of the uk went down an extreme route that we completely disagreed with?

Democracy can't have things like timescales on things as important as that. 

Say we want more immigrants here and the uk tightens the rules and it impacts on farmers getting workers, there's no way we should just accept that.

The eu thing was important to people and now seen as not that important.  The next ref will show if that really is the case.

No electorate should accept any restrictions on their options.

It will still be A no . Covid will be used by WM as a great Example of us working All together . As for the economic argument , that’s even more pie In the sky now really . There will be a massive mandate to remain in the U.K. . 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

It will still be A no . Covid will be used by WM as a great Example of us working All together . As for the economic argument , that’s even more pie In the sky now really . There will be a massive mandate to remain in the U.K. . 

You saying it's a myth we were told that to stay in the eu we had to vote no?  

It does matter to lots if voters here.  

What if it was this that prevented people voting yes and they wouldn't have voted no if they knew that wasn't true?  

You can't ignore things line that and put a timescale on things.

People voted no because of remaining in the eu and that changed.  Other things could change as well.  

Did someone actually say on here that there will be sectarian war if we go it alone?   A new string on the bow of project fear.   Ffs