Sean lock

superjack

Ron Burgundy

That's terrible. 

I found him funny and actually met him a few years ago during the festival. He bought me and my mate a pint and chatted for about 20 minutes. 

Салатные палочки

Oh ffs. Genuinely gutted at that. RIP a very funny man. 

He was genius in 15 Storeys High. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

3fingersreid

Sad to hear of this , one of the celebs I was happy to have as a passenger in the cab , a really lovely guy 

12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

A friend was watching that when off work after a minor op.  Had to stop because he was laughing so much he was afraid he’d burst his stitches.

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

One of the last series of 8 out of 10 cats his voice had changed at it seemed like he was not quite well 

I noticed the change in his voice as well. Hadn't realised it was quite a few years ago that he stopped being a captain on the show. Gutted to hear that he's died. 

Ron Burgundy
24 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Never heard of that but googled it and wanna watch. Any idea where I could stream or watch it?

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Shame. Effortlessly funny. Never had to resort to being controversial or loud for laughs.

He used to have me in tears laughing, especially when Myles Jupp was on the show with him.

Brilliant stand up and improviser.

His 8 out of 10 cats monologue on seal clubbing & rear of the year, is one of the funniest tv moments I can remember.

A giant of a comedian.

Very sad news.

Салатные палочки
25 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Never heard of that but googled it and wanna watch. Any idea where I could stream or watch it?

There's some on YouTube. Not sure if they have them all though. If they don't then you should invest in the DVD, you won't regret it.

Ron Burgundy
14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

There's some on YouTube. Not sure if they have them all though. If they don't then you should invest in the DVD, you won't regret it.

I'd also need to invest in a DVD player 😄

Салатные палочки
15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'd also need to invest in a DVD player 😄

Actually all episodes are on YouTube from the person that uploaded that one. 

I love when people do that. 

35 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Btw 15 Storeys High was also a radio series, not sure which came first but it worked very well on radio. It was repeated on Radio 4 Extra a while back. 

Sad news, genuinely laugh out loud funny. 

1 hour ago, felix said:

His 8 out of 10 cats monologue on seal clubbing & rear of the year, is one of the funniest tv moments I can remember.

A giant of a comedian.

Very sad news.

So many incredibly funny moments on 8/10CDC -

His absolute belter of a one liner when Rachel adorned the viking gear, his exchange with Miles Jupp around 'not spitting on you when we have sex', Jimmy Carr stopping him when he said he wanted to bring the Nazis back, his reaction to Joe Wilkinson's poem about naming people's penises...

One of the few people on telly who could actually make me genuinely laugh out loud.

RIP Sean Lock

5 minutes ago, Haken said:

So many incredibly funny moments on 8/10CDC -

His absolute belter of a one liner when Rachel adorned the viking gear, his exchange with Miles Jupp around 'not spitting on you when we have sex', Jimmy Carr stopping him when he said he wanted to bring the Nazis back, his reaction to Joe Wilkinson's poem about naming people's penises...

One of the few people on telly who could actually make me genuinely laugh out loud.

RIP Sean Lock

I think he borrowed that one from Frankie Boyle, but the timing & effect were briliant.

Saw him live one year at The Pleasance,  Lucy Porter 😍 was in the audience, mostly wiping tears from her eyes.

Probably doing the same today. RIP

A natural funny guy instead of some of the contrived comic acts among his peers.  I think he would have been just as funny as a normal guy if he wasn't a comedian.  

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

A natural funny guy instead of some of the contrived comic acts among his peers.  I think he would have been just as funny as a normal guy if he wasn't a comedian.  

Also a very clever self educated man who wrote for a lot of other comics. Possibly including Frankie Boyle who employs a lot of writers to produce his “original comedy”

One of the good guys. I didn't even know he wasn't well. Feck Cancer.

I hope the spit joke is in one of these. :rofl:

Edited by ri Alban

Not typically bothered by the death of celebs. But I’ll definitely miss him and his comedy. 
“carrot in a box” is one of my favourite clips. 

6 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

He was the only reason I’d sit through 8 out of 10 cats. A great comedian. 

This. Episodes without him were pretty crap tbh. He also wrote a lot of Bill Bailey's material as well. RIP Sean. 

22 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

This. Episodes without him were pretty crap tbh. He also wrote a lot of Bill Bailey's material as well. RIP Sean. 

him and bill bailey had been friends for many years

Very very funny guy on 8 out of 10 cats.

Already mentioned but Tiger who came for a pint and carrot in a box always make me laugh when I disappear down a YouTube rabbit warren

7 hours ago, felix said:

A giant of a comedian.

Very sad news.

Just re-watched that today.

That and when Rachel put a beard and Viking helmet on 

“Now that’s a challenging wank”

Great comic. Sad loss

Savage Vince

Genuinely gutted to hear of his death. A really funny guy. Saw him once during the Edinburgh Fringe, the whole place was pissing themselves at his act. He was very good at what he did and really clever. 

Shite news. 

Savage Vince
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Very very funny guy on 8 out of 10 cats.

Already mentioned but Tiger who came for a pint and carrot in a box always make me laugh when I disappear down a YouTube rabbit warren

The two Carrot In A Boxes were funny as ****. Genius.