***Official St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

25 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Yeah, i was referring to the away games once the grounds are fully open. The comment i was replying to was about whether games would still be available as ppv. 

I'm not giving St. Mirren £12.50! 

Youre not giving St Mirren 12 odd quid to watch your own team. Are you fekn real. Id pay anything. Youre obviously just tight. Fuks sake i just paid a tenner for 20 Lambert. You can hit me with loyalties and history and any cack you like. Ive paid to watch HMFC all my life and will continue to doing so for whats left. 12 fekn quid - im in all day every day for my puff. Now hit me with your moral misguided guff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Governor Tarkin

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

6 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Youre not giving St Mirren 12 odd quid to watch your own team. Are you fekn real. Id pay anything. Youre obviously just tight. Fuks sake i just paid a tenner for 20 Lambert. You can hit me with loyalties and history and any cack you like. Ive paid to watch HMFC all my life and will continue to doing so for whats left. 12 fekn quid - im in all day every day for my puff. Now hit me with your moral misguided guff

Why do you care that he’s not buying the game. I am buying it myself but you seem really upset.  

Dagger Is Back
9 minutes ago, 160598 said:

I wouldn’t give St Mirren a penny even if they were on the brink of disappearing for ever.

I’ll watch the game on a streaming site for nothing and buy myself 20 Lambert and still have change in my pocket.

Enjoy the game 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why do you care that he’s not buying the game. I am buying it myself but you seem really upset.  

Always like your posts. Yes it irks me. All my mates pay 30 - 40 odd for sky or bt sport - TO WATCH OTHER TEAMS. Yet 12 **** quid to watch my (our) team - and dare I say it we look to have potential - id pay a grand for that alone - Id pay 80 quid - cos thats what I used to do on match day. Bus boozer donation to FOH and a kebab. This opinionated clown claims to be a fan. When i paid for the ict game last year it was allowed on more than one device - but even if this isnt me - sit on ur ars or watch the mighty for 12 bucks - .................really 

3 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I wouldn’t give St Mirren a penny even if they were on the brink of disappearing for ever.

I’ll watch the game on a streaming site for nothing and buy myself 20 Lambert and still have change in my pocket.

Enjoy the game 

And I would support grass roots scottish fitba outwith the old firm - regardless of who i hate - best regards

7 minutes ago, 160598 said:

You want to watch the game, watch the game. Nobody's business but yours. It's been a long slog during the pandemic and the football is something to take our minds of other problems. I'm not going to be missing games because of long held grudges. I want to watch the Hearts as often as possible, that's what being a fan is about. 

When we get back to going to away games the team will need the fans. 

14 hours ago, cheetah said:

Will be interesting to see how Bob approaches this, hopefully with a different mindset away from home we can get a win.

This for me. We have better players in most positions over the park, Impose ourselves on them and show we mean business this year. As others have said our away form has been pretty poor for a club our size, time to live up to it. 👍 A win would also buy our manager more breathing space going forward 2-0 Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You want to watch the game, watch the game. Nobody's business but yours. It's been a long slog during the pandemic and the football is something to take our minds of other problems. I'm not going to be missing games because of long held grudges. I want to watch the Hearts as often as possible, that's what being a fan is about. 

When we get back to going to away games the team will need the fans. 

**** A fellow JT

William H. Bonney

The game will be on sportscene at 1930 Saturday night. 
Not long to wait if you don’t fancy paying for the game. 

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Enjoy the game 

Every time I try one of those illegal streaming sites I get a security warning on my phone. I bypassed the warning one time and it ****ed up my phone. 

Never again I 'll just stump up in future. 

Youre either in or your out - Im in - Did I think when I rose out my seat like soapy to score the winner I thought i was alone - no half my block could be heard - its called being a fan - 

9 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Always like your posts. Yes it irks me. All my mates pay 30 - 40 odd for sky or bt sport - TO WATCH OTHER TEAMS. Yet 12 **** quid to watch my (our) team - and dare I say it we look to have potential - id pay a grand for that alone - Id pay 80 quid - cos thats what I used to do on match day. Bus boozer donation to FOH and a kebab. This opinionated clown claims to be a fan. When i paid for the ict game last year it was allowed on more than one device - but even if this isnt me - sit on ur ars or watch the mighty for 12 bucks - .................really 

Aye if you want to watch the game then give them the 12 quid. I’ll be buying them all. Those dodgy streams aren’t reliable enough. If folk don’t want to that’s up to them. 

4 minutes ago, 160598 said:

There'll more than likely be a 'dodgy' stream available; so no need to fill the coffers of that Celtic beholden club who made their feelings towards Hearts quite clear with pathetic digs when we were demoted.

Oh, and I really, really don't think that you'd "Pay Anything" for a PPV.

£12.50 is £12.50 too much.

What would you pay?

Screenshot_20210806-233927_Gallery.jpg

3 minutes ago, 160598 said:

Youre either in or your out - Im in - Did I think when I rose out my seat like soapy to score the winner I thought i was alone - no half my block could be heard - its called being a fan - 

And yet your happy to ask people to put money on a **** Bournemouth game - eh - maybe dont and enjoy watching HMFC who and monitor the potentially best signing in knows when and come back with an educated comment apart from hahaha ya clown

Aye if you want to watch the game then give them the 12 quid. I’ll be buying them all. Those dodgy streams aren’t reliable enough. If folk don’t want to that’s up to them. 

Mate - ive had no probs - yhe commentary is questionable but switch the volume down and enjoy - hope nando gets on to get a goal to set up his season

Dagger Is Back
4 minutes ago, 160598 said:

So are you saying if you don’t buy a stream you’re not a fan?

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

There'll more than likely be a 'dodgy' stream available; so no need to fill the coffers of that Celtic beholden club who made their feelings towards Hearts quite clear with pathetic digs when we were demoted.

What would you pay?

I’d maybe pay up to 20-25 

thise illegal streams are patchy at best. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, 160598 said:

Mate - ive had no probs - yhe commentary is questionable but switch the volume down and enjoy - hope nando gets on to get a goal to set up his season

I was talking about the illegal ones on hesgoal and the like. The club ones have been fine for me. 

Dagger Is Back
9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Every time I try one of those illegal streaming sites I get a security warning on my phone. I bypassed the warning one time and it ****ed up my phone. 

Never again I 'll just stump up in future. 

Never had a problem on the PC with hesgoal but maybe I’m lucky

So are you saying if you don’t buy a stream you’re not a fan?

Im saying what i said - id pay 12 bucks all day long to watch Hearts - I used to collect bottles off the beach to afford a ticket - but to answer ur q id say if you dont want to pay you dont want to watch  - i do

Never had a problem on the PC with hesgoal but maybe I’m lucky

I prefer to watch on iPad and it’s been poor. Might give it a go on pc. Don’t think I’ve ever tried it. 

7 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

What are you actually slevering about? 

You wont pay to watch hearts - end of ya clown

Will be working tomorrow and finish at 3 then a drive home for an hour and a half so nothing for me except to listen to the bores on sportsound 

C’mon the JT’s

I’d maybe pay up to 20-26. 

thise illegal streams are patchy at best. 

Och, despite my wee rant I'll more than likely stump up £12.50. But, I watched all of Schalke's games last season on hesgoal. I carefully made the wee screen that appears when you click the link as wide as my phone and it was just the same as watching it on the 'big' telly across the room. When I tried clicking on the wee window so as to cast it onto the telly all I got were an amazing number of Russian, East European, and Philipino babes ever so keen to hook uo with a retired auld Scottish bloke on a meagre pension. 😄

0-0.

I must admit, as a member of the Neilson Out Brigade, it’s been draining, so a well earned week off to recharge and get back to business come 5pm on Saturday 🤣🤣

🤭

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Och, despite my wee rant I'll more than likely stump up £12.50. But, I watched all of Schalke's games last season on hesgoal. I carefully made the wee screen that appears when you click the link as wide as my phone and it was just the same as watching it on the 'big' telly across the room. When I tried clicking on the wee window so as to cast it onto the telly all I got were an amazing number of Russian, East European, and Philipino babes ever so keen to hook uo with a retired auld Scottish bloke on a meagre pension. 😄

😂😂😂 will give hesgoal another go. No point chucking cash away. Dunno why it keeps freezing on me. 

Dagger Is Back
2 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Pretty sure i can just get a vpn and watch it on Hearts tv, if im not mistaken? 

I’m sure you’re right and all the money goes to Hearts

2 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Pretty sure i can just get a vpn and watch it on Hearts tv, if im not mistaken? 

My bro does that. It works every time. Sadly, I'm a technological imbecile so it's either a dodgy stream avec hassle, stumping up, or the wireless for me.

By the way, if the radio commentator is a good 'un then there's a lot to be said for doing that. You can even get the dishes done, or whatever, simultaneously. 🙃

7 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Come back with an educated reply ya clown

He/she falls asleep dreaming of VPLs. 🤭

No Idle Talk
54 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

The game will be on sportscene at 1930 Saturday night. 
Not long to wait if you don’t fancy paying for the game. 

Is that on the BBC Shmaglee Halaholohosh channel?

chuck berrys hairline

Boyce will be the difference i reckon hopefully see Beni further forward too

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

What would you pay?

Yip, its not the £12.50 it's money going to that club and one that voted us down. 

I'm a bit annoyed as although I wouldn't go to the away game I quite fancy watching it. 

Giving a club  (that voted us down to save their own skin) badly needed money doesn't sit well,

But I want to watch the game ....

St Mirren also taken the piss out off a tad more than others as they celebrated their 1-0 win. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Remember how cocky Dundee were before our revenge game vs them? St Mirren are acting the same.

Same again please tomorrow and I'm sure Neilson will be drumming that into the players. Free streams only for watching it - vipstand is always reliable.

No Idle Talk

Nothing St Mirren do in their history will ever make up for bending over and taking it dry from Celtic on May 3rd 1986. I will hate them to my grave for rolling over the way they did that day.

Never forget. Get them pumped, Hearts. 

2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Is that on the BBC Shmaglee Halaholohosh channel?

Sportscene highlights will be on the BBC Scotland channel from 7.15pm.

Full re-run of Hibs game is on Alba from 6.00pm.

Edited by DETTY29

J.T.F.Robertson

Winning last week was good but when you think for about an hour of that game we hardly got a kick at the ball, I'll hold my optimism til I see what we summon up tomorrow.

Five years of mostly shite does that to you.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, its not the £12.50 it's money going to that club and one that voted us down. 

I'm a bit annoyed as although I wouldn't go to the away game I quite fancy watching it. 

Giving a club  (that voted us down to save their own skin) badly needed money doesn't sit well,

But I want to watch the game ....

St Mirren also taken the piss out off a tad more than others as they celebrated their 1-0 win. 

It's a dilemma, and I find myself swinging between taking the 'easy' option of stumping up, or faffing about with a dodgy stream, although the radio is not a bad alternative. Had the game been on Alba then I would've (as previously) went into media lock-down and watched 'as live'.

Had there been away tickets available then I'd more than likely have went so as to show support and make some noise in their self-storage looking stadium.

Most likely, I'll have a go with vipstand seeing as @ToqueJambosays it's usually OK. If that gives me grief then hesgoal (see my previous post), and if neither of them work then the old-fashioned wireless is good enough for me.

2 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Winning last week was good but when you think for about an hour of that game we hardly got a kick at the ball, I'll hold my optimism til I see what we summon up tomorrow.

Five years of mostly shite does that to you.

It was great to get a result last week but my feelings are that were still not very good. I just get the feeling we'll sit off, be unable to string two passes together and struggle to create much in the way of opportunities. Don't know why I feel this way about Hearts these days because I was always very bullish and confident about every game we went into.

The pish we've been served up over the past few years has affected me and I expect us to be brutal in every game. Like you say, against Celtic we battled well but we weren't very good with the ball and I think the big-game atmosphere got us through in the end. Today against these ****s is our bread-and-butter games we should be playing better and getting positive results in.

A result and a half decent performance today would go a long way in repairing some of that doubt and apathy i have towards the team.

Fingers crossed.

No Idle Talk
4 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Sportscene highlights will be on the BBC Scotland channel from 7.15pm.

Full re-run of Hibs game is on Alba from 6.00pm.

Thanks.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

It was great to get a result last week but my feelings are that were still not very good. I just get the feeling we'll sit off, be unable to string two passes together and struggle to create much in the way of opportunities. Don't know why I feel this way about Hearts these days because I was always very bullish and confident about every game we went into.

The pish we've been served up over the past few years has affected me and I expect us to be brutal in every game. Like you say, against Celtic we battled well but we weren't very good with the ball and I think the big-game atmosphere got us through in the end. Today against these ****s is our bread-and-butter games we should be playing better and getting positive results in.

A result and a half decent performance today would go a long way in repairing some of that doubt and apathy i have towards the team.

Fingers crossed.

The 10 game unbeaten run not doing it for you?

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

In someways I feel this a bigger test of where the team is than against Celtic. 

I think we get victory by the odd goal in a effective if uninspiring performance. 

I agree. Today will be a bigger tell how our season will go, a defeat to Celtic wouldn't really of told us too much. Huge test today for the lads, a surprising and dominant 4 0 victory would be glorious and make others around take note. 

Jambo 4 Ever
19 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Sportsound will have live commentary of the game. St Mirren can ram their £12.50 🖕

is it definitely our game on the radio?

17 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

In someways I feel this a bigger test of where the team is than against Celtic. 

I think we get victory by the odd goal in a effective if uninspiring performance. 

I agree. Today will tell us a lot of how our season will go and what this team and management are made of.

winning away games is why Hibs do so well. We have to do the same. RN will live or die by the away form. 
1-2 Hearts

I really want to beat this shower of Celtic loving pricks 

Edited by 1971fozzy