Liam Boyce Interview

Danguar

Hi all, for our 50th episode, we managed to get Liam Boyce to come onto the show and have a chat! We hope you enjoy; the interview starts at 46:00 for the video version and 48:00 in the audio version. 

Youtube: 

Apple; https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/perth-to-paisley-podcast-50th-episode-dream-start-ft/id1494799178?i=1000530870093

Spotify; 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Did you manage to get the loic damour interview before he ****ed off 😄

Damour was first choice, had to settle for Boyce 😉

14 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Another great episode guys. Keep up the good work.

Thank you mate, much appreciated!

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Danguar said:

Delighted you enjoyed!

its great to have real fans asking good questions to the players ect and good to hear from them what is going on with them :rifle:

19 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

its great to have real fans asking good questions to the players ect and good to hear from them what is going on with them :rifle:

That's exactly what I tried to do; ask questions that Hearts fans want to hear instead of the generic questions. Appreciate you thinking I did so.

21 hours ago, Danguar said:

Hi all, for our 50th episode, we managed to get Liam Boyce to come onto the show and have a chat! We hope you enjoy; the interview starts at 46:00 for the video version and 48:00 in the audio version. 

Youtube: 

Apple; https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/perth-to-paisley-podcast-50th-episode-dream-start-ft/id1494799178?i=1000530870093

Spotify; 

Well done mate really enjoyed that.

Please keep up the good work.

Gives it a far more personal touch.

Thought this interview was brilliant mate, good work👍

Be great if you could get some more players on through the season and well done on getting to the 50th episode 👍

stuckinsunderland

Enjoyed that.

about halfway through (I’ve also noticed it in other episodes). I thought I’d invent a drinking game to have something each time someone said “100%” glad I didn’t. Reckon I’d be divorced for being steaming on a Wednesday afternoon

1 hour ago, Gavman81 said:

Thought this interview was brilliant mate, good work👍

Be great if you could get some more players on through the season and well done on getting to the 50th episode 👍

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that!

Yeah, that's the plan hopefully, in dialogue with the club about it so fingers crossed.

AlphonseCapone

I think Boyce comes across as having a great attitude and seems quite astute about the game. Always nice these days as a fan to hear a player value loyalty at a club so highly. 

3 hours ago, brux said:

Good listen.  Loved the part about St Mirren, makes me think the players will be gunning for them this weekend 

Exactly what I thought; thank you for the feedback mate, much appreciated.

17 hours ago, stuckinsunderland said:

Enjoyed that.

about halfway through (I’ve also noticed it in other episodes). I thought I’d invent a drinking game to have something each time someone said “100%” glad I didn’t. Reckon I’d be divorced for being steaming on a Wednesday afternoon

Aw yeah, I'm a nightmare for that haha

Very rarely post on KB anymore but well done asking open questions, not filling in the blanks and listening and responding appropriately. Just about every scottish tv journalist could learn alot from you. Very refreshing.

13 minutes ago, frodoker said:

Very rarely post on KB anymore but well done asking open questions, not filling in the blanks and listening and responding appropriately. Just about every scottish tv journalist could learn alot from you. Very refreshing.

Couldn't have asked for better feedback than that. 

Thank you mate, really appreciate that and delighted you enjoyed.