• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nelly Terraces
1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

A farcical performance today.

Enough is enough. He needs punting. He's had enough time.

I think it was a laudable act of kindness on behalf of HMFC, but really it's time for us to return him to the Donkey Sanctuary where we got him from from.

It's clear this poor beast can't cut it in general society & needs the proper care that he requires in an institution set up for his donkey like needs. 

Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

I think it was a laudable act of kindness on behalf of HMFC, but really it's time for us to return him to the Donkey Sanctuary where we got him from from.

It's clear this poor beast can't cut it in general society & needs the proper care that he requires in an institution set up for his donkey like needs. 

It's not only the 1 on 1 he made an arse of. 🤣

His chance to put McEneff through on goal and that beautiful chip pass through from Mackay where he went back away from goal were spectacular too.

What the **** are you doing mate?

What I would like to know is how do we end up with this type of player?? He is not the only one we have brought in there have been more than a few before him, how do we get it so wrong?

The striker equivelant to pereira. Pereira is probably better with the ball at his feet than gnando

Edited by jackal

Captain Lithuania
Just now, jock _turd said:

What I would like to know is how do we end up with this type of player?? He is not the only one we have brought in there have been more than a few before him, how do we get it so wrong?

Had a decent enough strike rate for Blackpool in League One. Thing is the standard down there is shite and by the looks of it comparable with our Championship. 

1 minute ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Had a decent enough strike rate for Blackpool in League One. Thing is the standard down there is shite and by the looks of it comparable with our Championship. 

More like our League One than our Championship I reckon. 

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

So so poor. Worst player we have by miles. Getting him shifted needs to be a priority and getting Henderson back from loan.

We’ll get another striker in next window. Agree, would much prefer Henderson to Gnando but I’d imagine we are looking at better than both of them. 

2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can't celebrate a win without sticking the boot into one of our own players.

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable that he's made it as a professional footballer. 

7 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Well, John Murray used to get the blame - and let's be honest Woodburn is not far behind Nando in terms of ineffectiveness!

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can't celebrate a win without sticking the boot into one of our own players.

Unbelievable.

Its a fans forum mate you are going to get discussion like this especially when a player blunders continually ... or don't you think so?

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We all know. We won, no need to slate the boy any further. 

He was laughably shit, it's a reasonable talking point.

He's not good enough but also lacking confidence which is making him play even worse.

Got to say, some of the chants from our fans today, while mildly amusing, can't be helping the big guys confidence. Need to get behind our players instead of ripping them to bits

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He always is but you know what he's happy to be here, that's the most important thing 

Just now, JamboAl said:

Well, John Murray used to get the blame - and let's be honest Woodburn is not far behind Nando in terms of ineffectiveness!

Tbf, Gnando was backup for the Championship and he scored a few goals. Woodburn is talented but is probably 2-3 years away from maturing into a well rounded player. Cannae get them all right when we had a really tight budget. We will improve this squad in future windows. 

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Its a fans forum mate you are going to get discussion like this especially when a player blunders continually ... or don't you think so?

Aye, bizarre, I thought this was a thread to discuss  Gnanduillet.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

We all know this, I don't think there's even a debate to be had Smithee. There's no one that's going to stick up for him, he's just going to get slaughtered. Don't see the point myself. He'll be gone in January. 

16 minutes ago, Matty said:

A proper poor player both in ability and attitude. 

Don't think he wants to play for Hearts, judging by his body language and attitude.

18 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

It's not only the 1 on 1 he made an arse of. 🤣

His chance to put McEneff through on goal and that beautiful chip pass through from Mackay where he went back away from goal were spectacular too.

What the **** are you doing mate?

Haha!

when you put it like that, that was an absolutely comical 10 mins cameo. What a clown he is. 

Edited by hearts00

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Tbf, Gnando was backup for the Championship and he scored a few goals. Woodburn is talented but is probably 2-3 years away from maturing into a well rounded player. Cannae get them all right when we had a really tight budget. We will improve this squad in future windows. 

Not by any stretch defending Murray but few said that when he was here.

Surely (maybe FF can help) we have someone  from the academy who can put in a less shitey performance than Nando does, game after game. 

3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Wouldn't get a game for anyone in this division or any of the other three. How did he end up here?

He's played at a decent level with Blackpool scoring goals so that's why

Just now, JamboAl said:

Not by any stretch defending Murray but few said that when he was here.

Surely (maybe FF can help) we have someone  from the academy who can put in a less shitey performance than Nando does, game after game. 

Henderson?

Tynecastle Valhalla

He’s clearly not very talented but did cause the opposition problems and is at least a target point as a number 9

we deserve better 

He is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. How can he have possibly got this far as a professional player. Quite bewildering to think that he has. Empty asap

Diadora Van Basten

When you see his goals reel for Blackpool they are all similar header from cross.

We don’t cross the ball and he doesn’t score.

I think now his heart isn’t in it and he is just clowning around making himself look like an idiot.

I suspect he will be away in January and hope for his sake he has a good agent.

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

I would have said Ginnelly was the correct sub in that situation. They were stretched as it was without his pace.

Aye..Gino was the obvious replacement for Boyce...poor decision from Robbie there. 

19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We all know this, I don't think there's even a debate to be had Smithee. There's no one that's going to stick up for him, he's just going to get slaughtered. Don't see the point myself. He'll be gone in January. 

There's no point to anything on here! Don't join in if you don't fancy it, you're pushing water uphill a bit looking for others to do the same though

That pitch is absolutely humpty as the ball just runs away but he didn’t even look like he believed he could tuck that away after rounding the goalie.  D

Didn't really engineer himself fully to try and turn that ball in, looked lazy.   

julienbrellier

Agree garbage shite doesn’t care. The guy is a joke. Someone compared him to klimek spot on. We have others that can play there. Never want to see him in the shirt again. Get rid

**** him.

I can accept a lack of talent but can’t accept a lack of effort. Doesn’t apply himself properly. 

Be better with one of the youngsters in the bench, he just does not look interested.

Edited by Deevers

there was a point during the game when the ball was in the air above him, he jumped unchallenged to head it to the hearts player out on the right and he missed it and it bounced of his back.

its amazing how a guy that's about 7 ft tall is so bad in the air.