Ange

neilnunb

mickycameron98

I don't like him. Find him arrogant, and gave Hearts no praise whatsoever. His attitude in his interviews probably transpires over to the dressing room. Enjoyed watching his pain!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Sertse

• sadj

• tartofmidlothian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, sadj said:

I actually quite like him. He def doesnt like the Scottish Media which is a good thing

So do I for the moment.  Straight talking with no effs given but eventually the Glasgow media will bend him over and he will adapt. Martin O'Neill was similar at the beginning then turned out to be a w##ker once bedded in. Like him now as a pundit 

**** him. He's a nice guy, but he's totally out of his depth. 

I look forward to Celtic finishing in the bottom 6.

Arseholes.

40 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Sorry to disagree mate but the day I give any sympathy to anybody related to the ugly sisters will be the day I decide to stop supporting the famous any longer.

Correct. I might feel a bit sorry for him if he is hounded out after making an arse of it.

But in the meantime I hope he's hounded out for making an arse of it.

2 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

So do I for the moment.  Straight talking with no effs given but eventually the Glasgow media will bend him over and he will adapt. Martin O'Neill was similar at the beginning then turned out to be a w##ker once bedded in. Like him now as a pundit 

Having media on your side is half the battle in Glasgow.  You can see already journos going after him to get him to crack. 

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Hope he scraps with the press before he gets sacked

unlike a former rangers manager who just stood in a bush

Pedro Caixinha apologises to Rangers fans as he stands in the middle of a  BUSH after humiliating Euro exit to Progres Niederkorn

56 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Been thrown in to the wolves and I don’t think he has what it takes to come out leading the pack. Seems a decent enough guy but he certainly doesn’t have any time at Celtic.

It was a weird move by Celtic, failing to get their #1 target, then gambling on him. 

But there's ulterior motives as well. He will have had leverage in the (last minute) negotiations and may get a big pay off if he can make an even bigger arse of the job. Alan Pardew mastered this art, many shrewd managers have followed in his footsteps.  

The Natural Order

He'll only get to the first Old Firm game. Loose that, and end up 6/7/8 points behind Rangers and he'll be gone the next morning.

Just now, Deodato said:

It was a weird move by Celtic, failing to get their #1 target, then gambling on him. 

But there's ulterior motives as well. He will have had leverage in the (last minute) negotiations and may get a big pay off if he can make an even bigger arse of the job. Alan Pardew mastered this art, many shrewd managers have followed in his footsteps.  

You make a very good point there actually!

18 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Having media on your side is half the battle in Glasgow.  You can see already journos going after him to get him to crack. 

Agree. Won't be anything like the s**tshow that Cathro was afforded before he even had his first game.  

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Cracking already

"You're asking me the same questions..."

🤣🤣🤣

He'll be easily bated by interviewers. Big blow up before Christmas....

Saint Jambo

His team threw away leads in their two european games. Tonight they got back into the game and then dropped put of the game for the last 15minutes leading to losing the game. 3 games, no wins. If the media weren't asking him tough questions I'd wonder why he was getting am easy ride. I actually think with all the excuses about the tough hand he has supposedly been handed, he is getting an easy ride.

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

He's got a bit of the John Barnes about him. He'll be hounded out just like John was.

This. Seems like a decent guy and he definitely needs time to rebuild, but a defeat to Ross County here or a 4-0 pumping from Rangers there and the pressure will be unbearable.

It took Rangers many years and many managers before they realised they need to give a manager proper time to rebuild. Look where they are with Gerrard now. 

Doubt this boy will be given the time. However simply throwing money at it isn’t always the answer. 

Strummerville

Gone by November. No backroom staff of his own and landed with John Kennedy who has gone through every regime since his retirement, including a spell as interim and never once accepted responsibility of poor performances and Gordon Strachans laddie with a laptop. Dermot Desmond take a bow.

SpruceBringsteen

Seems like a decent lad. Like Stendel however he isn't one of the boys. Will last six months.

A_A wehatethehibs

I like Posty, he’s a good Hearts man, he was chatting about his favourite Hearts players like Gowser. Absolutely loved Gowser. If he wants the Hearts job he’ll have to do better than was served up last night tho tbh 

You can see clearly why eddie Howe turned it down. Bullet dodged. 

joondalupjambo

Aussie's are not known for their tact and diplomacy and say it as it is, this should get very interesting with him and the press.  I do not think we have seen anything yet, the fun and games are still begin.   

Harry Potter
8 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

I don't like him. Find him arrogant, and gave Hearts no praise whatsoever. His attitude in his interviews probably transpires over to the dressing room. Enjoyed watching his pain!

Aye gave Hearts no credit, 

Thought this thread was about Dirty Den's wife, but no some obscure Greek dude WTF.

Seems a decent guy tbf to him, he just won't get the time to try and be a success there though, the Tim's are already wanting him oot! Haha ****ing glorious 

9 hours ago, Peebo said:

Reminded me of Cathro in that interview. Not in style, but in that he is already coming across as a joke.

Dead man walking. 

The morning after the night before so I've had time to think about it. I thought this after the game and, listening to him last night, I'm still of the same opinion today. Seems a decent bloke but another ronnie deila for me 

No Idle Talk

To be fair to the guy, at this moment in time, he isn't the problem at Celtic. They need to empty people who don't want to be there(Edouard) and bring in some new faces who do want to be there and who Angie wants. If Celtic are still shit at that point, then fingers can be pointed at him.

But enough of that. Celtic are garbage right now. Let's just enjoy that. Hope every single one of those wankstains who appeared on Gorgie Road last night will wake up today, remember the score, and be absolutely miserable. It's nothing less than they deserve. Trailer park weedgie trash. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

It took Rangers many years and many managers before they realised they need to give a manager proper time to rebuild. Look where they are with Gerrard now. 

Doubt this boy will be given the time. However simply throwing money at it isn’t always the answer. 

It's brilliant reading from their  fans though.Money money money , spend , spend , spend.Already spent more than everybody and about 10 times more than the whole league combined out with Rangers.Buy the league that's all they want/can do and they don't like it one bit when they can't.

1 hour ago, Deid Heid said:

Thought this thread was about Dirty Den's wife, but no some obscure Greek dude WTF.

They want them all out and the league bought.

Ibrahim Tall

He won’t see Christmas, and it won’t even be his fault. :laugh:

He’s been sold a complete dud of a job with an awful squad that needs a massive rebuild without being given the proper support to actually do it. 

If it wasn’t ‘them’ I’d actually feel a bit sorry, he’s clearly been sold some myth that this is a massive opportunity to take over a “huge” CL club in Europe with money to spend and trophies available. It is them though, so **** it. 

RustyRightPeg

I find him quite refreshing. He just says what he thinks and 3 times since Thursday he’s just went through a reporter for asking a stupid question. 

Don’t see it often enough always get these daft media trained answers. 

Jack Torrance
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's easy to say but he showed a certain nativity or maybe arrogance. And maybe under estimating Scottish football.

He's bought Japanese player Kyogo Furuhashi for around £5 million. A 79 minute substitution which helped turn a bit of a resurgence into dominance as he was brushed aside. A big part of Hearts win. 

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey....

1_Line-of-Duty-viewers-devastated-as-Superintendent-Ted-Hastings-is-sacked.jpg

Jack Torrance

I actually thought he came across ok. Good to see he's already calling out the media for their rubbish questions.

Edited by Jack Torrance

I think he comes across pretty well tbh.  Talks clearly and calling out our media for their inanity is to be encouraged.

What is clear is that he wants to play a style of play they're nowhere near having the players for.

They really need 6 new first choice players minimum.

The questions are fairly easy 

1. How long will it take and what do you need to have the team at the level of Rangers or to go to the latter stages of whatever European competition you end up in? 

2. What would success be this season? 

12 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

He won’t see Christmas, and it won’t even be his fault. :laugh:

He’s been sold a complete dud of a job with an awful squad that needs a massive rebuild without being given the proper support to actually do it. 

He has signed 5 players.

3 of them have cost several million pounds a piece.

And he'll probably bring in a couple more before the window slams shut. After having cost them champions league money and losing to a championship side in his first 3 games

Not sure he's got too much to moan about.

22 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's easy to say but he showed a certain nativity or maybe arrogance. And maybe under estimating Scottish football.

He's bought Japanese player Kyogo Furuhashi for around £5 million. A 79 minute substitution which helped turn a bit of a resurgence into dominance as he was brushed aside. A big part of Hearts win. 

tbf he brought on furuhashi to try and stop beni, the problem was he thought if furuhashi got in beni's back pocket it would slow him down

Hectormasson
23 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Hopefully a lot more to come , looks seek already....🤣🤣🤣🤣🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦girfuy.....arrogant prik...

See all this “he seems a decent bloke” pish?!  He is the incumbent manager of the most vile football team in the world, therefore he is a see you next Tuesday.  No sympathy whatsoever and I hope his time in Scotland is short and painful.  

Edited by Swanny17

Jambof3tornado

I think his press conferences are going to be explosive stuff very soon. Already having ago at the media...pressure on.