Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Sertse

• sadj

• milky_26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Wait till the Celtic fans start going after him. 

Well they are planning a protest next Sunday...mind you, they might have to organise another for after the game with this chump in charge 🤣

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Cracking already

"You're asking me the same questions..."

🤣🤣🤣

Asking the same questions because you’re getting the same results!

Strange response, but can’t believe the pressure he’s under, going in to the 2nd league game of the season!!

Reminded me of Cathro in that interview. Not in style, but in that he is already coming across as a joke.

Dead man walking. 

Салатные палочки

Actually feel for him. He's really out his depth. 

I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Been thrown in to the wolves and I don’t think he has what it takes to come out leading the pack. Seems a decent enough guy but he certainly doesn’t have any time at Celtic.

I thought it was a pretty good response to a stupid question. Quite like what I have seen of him in interviews so far. That said I hope he is as successful in Scottish football as Pat Fenlon.

9 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Been thrown in to the wolves and I don’t think he has what it takes to come out leading the pack. Seems a decent enough guy but he certainly doesn’t have any time at Celtic.

Sorry to disagree mate but the day I give any sympathy to anybody related to the ugly sisters will be the day I decide to stop supporting the famous any longer.

2 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Sorry to disagree mate but the day I give any sympathy to anybody related to the ugly sisters will be the day I decide to stop supporting the famous any longer.

No need to apologise mate

He'll be gone soon, looks way out of his depth. Been handed a bag of shite. Doesn't even control his own signings!

And long may it continue, **** septic

Just now, Sertse said:

He'll be gone soon, looks way out of his depth. Been handed a bag of shite. Doesn't even control his own signings!

And long may it continue, **** septic

Which signing is this based on? Surely the two Japanese guys were his signings

I just wonder how long the press will give him the "he needs a massive rebuild" sympathy vote.

They were quick enough to turn Stendel into a bit of a joke figure when he took over a mess.

Just now, Jeff said:

The septic board control all signings apparently, it's the reason their number one target for manager turned them down. They were signing players with nobody in charge. Unsure if he can make recommendations or whatever but he's not in control.

The great thing is they can't sack him till at least Christmas otherwise it's an admission of making a total arse of things. And we all know they don't like admitting things. 

Guest ToqueJambo

The only way he's staying in Scotland the whole season will be if there's another lockdown. He's complaining about signings but he's signed three for about £12m and they all looked shite. Seems like a likeable big bloke but he's going to be eaten alive. The thing is he seems pretty feisty so this could be very entertaining. Celtic press conferences should be worth tuning into.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Needs time but feel he might turn them around, has players at the club that don't want to be there. 

Mcgregor been made captain but doesn't want to be there,French Eddie doesn't want to be there. 

Massive rebuild but needs time. 

It's easy to say but he showed a certain nativity or maybe arrogance. And maybe under estimating Scottish football.

He's bought Japanese player Kyogo Furuhashi for around £5 million. A 79 minute substitution which helped turn a bit of a resurgence into dominance as he was brushed aside. A big part of Hearts win. 

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, Pap said:

He actually comes across as ok. Not like most Celtic managers i've seen.

On way back from the game, so haven't seen any of his interviews. Did he give us any credit?

For all the complaints about the lack of signings, the difference in values and wages between the two teams today would be mind blowing. Their defence looked petrified of the ball. Don't feel he has done a good job of instilling confidence in his team, repeatedly going on about how bad the players are and that they need lots of jew signings. And if Neilson played a game with that much possession, creating so few clear cut chances he'd rightly be getting crucified.

It was a real poison chalice, they need a new goalkeeper, a whole new defence and two of his best attacking players in Edouard and Christie will likely be sold before the end of August.

I think he comes across well, the scale of the job required to rebuild them is daunting to any head coach in the world.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's easy to say but he showed a certain nativity or maybe arrogance. And maybe under estimating Scottish football.

He's bought Japanese player Kyogo Furuhashi for around £5 million. A 79 minute substitution which helped turn a bit of a resurgence into dominance as he was brushed aside. A big part of Hearts win. 

Furuhashi looks pretty good on film but he'll have to adapt to the harsh conditions and straight up aggression of Scottish football. 

He looked a bit soft today.

20 minutes ago, sadj said:

I actually quite like him. He def doesnt like the Scottish Media which is a good thing

They’ll destroy him. They don’t like plain speaking. He looks lost already.

On a hiding to nothing with a support who believe they are the Scottish Real Madrid and should have Pep in charge

Just now, Jamhammer said:

They’ll destroy him. They don’t like plain speaking. He looks lost already.

On a hiding to nothing with a support who believe they are the Scottish Real Madrid and should have Pep in charge

Indeed 

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

On way back from the game, so haven't seen any of his interviews. Did he give us any credit?

For all the complaints about the lack of signings, the difference in values and wages between the two teams today would be mind blowing. Their defence looked petrified of the ball. Don't feel he has done a good job of instilling confidence in his team, repeatedly going on about how bad the players are and that they need lots of jew signings. And if Neilson played a game with that much possession, creating so few clear cut chances he'd rightly be getting crucified.

Starfelt was absolutely horrific. But why is that even surprising? Not that great a pedigree for his age, not a current international, not sure if he's even played CL football - £4.3m! What are they thinking? Souttar made him look like a Sunday league player by comparison.

Edited by ToqueJambo

14 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Aye I keep hearing not been backed and all that... They've still spent millions? 

7 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Furuhashi looks pretty good on film but he'll have to adapt to the harsh conditions and straight up aggression of Scottish football. 

He looked a bit soft today.

he will need to find his way out of beni's pocket first

Mr Elwood P
28 minutes ago, sadj said:

I actually quite like him. He def doesnt like the Scottish Media which is a good thing

This ..

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Starfelt was absolutely horrific. But why is that even surprising? Not that great a pedigree for his age, not a current international, not sure if he's even played CL football - £4.3m! What are they thinking? Souttar made him look like a Sunday league player by comparison.

Starfelt was atrocious