Berra

Thomaso

Coming across as a bit of a dick TBH.

Gordon's second save seemingly “looked better than it was” and if Souter keeps playing well “He’ll get a move away from Tynecastle”.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Pasquale for King

• Chaps

• King Of The Cat Cafe

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Gordon's second save seemingly “looked better than it was” and if Souter keeps playing well “He’ll get a move away from Tynecastle”.

Absolute shite.

It’s a comfortable save for Craig and we’d be raging if it went in. We all know Soapy wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for his injuries.

2 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Absolute shite.

It’s a comfortable save for Craig and we’d be raging if it went in. We all know Soapy wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for his injuries.

Shite yourself!

11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Bitter Berra.

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Weren't his team 4-0 up today and went on to draw 4-4? Perhaps he should stick to weddings.

He has been grudging in his praise.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I don't know the former Celtic player was who was on with Berra, but I thought he talked very calmly about Celtic's current predicament.*

* Long may that predicament last, of course.

1 minute ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I don't know the former Celtic player was who was on with Berra, but I thought he talked very calmly about Celtic's current predicament.*

Stylian Petrov

jambo in iraq
2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

You don’t know Stillian Petrov??

Seemed really bitter! Couldn’t believe it tbh as thought he was a phm. Should’ve had a man sent off too apparently!!

11 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Absolute shite.

Absolute shite eh!

Just said Halliday’s challenge “was a definate red” and Celtic’s disallowed goal should have stood. He came across bitter as feck all through!

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, jambo in iraq said:

You don’t know Stillian Petrov??

Am I expected to know every Tim or Teddy Bear?

1 minute ago, Chaps said:

Great response.

You dish it out you have to take it back.

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Always think he comes across half decent

Or half-stoned?

10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Don't worry, Raith fans already hate him.

I had a conversation with a Rovers ST holder & he advised both Berra and Benedictus showed no leadership on the park today.

Rovers also losing a lot of headed goals this season, so looks like Berra has lost more than his pace, which was never his greatest asset.

He is obviously still hurting after his rant at RN turned sour resulting in no more games for him. It did coincide with the run of shut outs at the end of last season, so maybe the Manager was correct. 

It's a pity a good servant to HMFC over many years left "under a cloud" & it all stems back to his horrific hamstring injury.

Jean Louis Valois

Berra is yesterday's man, alsosounds like he has a bad attitude. Glad he's finally away from us.

He's just eyeing a job up as a pundit after he retires. No one would be interested in him if he was blowing smoke up our arses. 

StevenNaismith

CB has been very upset by all things Hearts in the last couple of months. Wasn’t happy at how his departure was handled. Thought he deserved more respect.

Edited by StevenNaismith

Captain Lithuania
3 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Petrov was different class for them. One of the more decent people that have played for Celtic. 

Thought he was bitter, but playing devils advocate, perhaps he didn’t want to come across as biased and went too far the other way? 

King Of The Cat Cafe
Just now, Jean Louis Valois said:

Berra is yesterday's man, alsosounds like he has a bad attitude. Glad he's finally away from us.

With all the talk in recent years about brain damage caused by heading the ball, it would not surprise me in a few years time to hear that CB was afflicted.

Really hope never happens, though

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Petrov was different class for them. One of the more decent people that have played for Celtic. 

"Decent": not brought up on old firm bile then?

Robbo-Jambo
10 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

FFS Petrov. 

Seems a decent guy tbh.

BRAVEHEART1874

He basically said soutar and gordon were great players, so expects gordon to save it. Halliday should have been booked but a red nah

Athletes Feet

Think some are being harsh on Berra here. For starters, it took him until full time to stop referring to Hearts as “we” or “us”. Comments on off side and Halliday challenge were pretty balanced (I thought) and soapy comments were a compliment that he’s a proper top class player. Only my opinion of course.

1 minute ago, Athletes Feet said:

Think some are being harsh on Berra here. For starters, it took him until full time to stop referring to Hearts as “we” or “us”. Comments on off side and Halliday challenge were pretty balanced (I thought) and soapy comments were a compliment that he’s a proper top class player. Only my opinion of course.

You’re entitled to your opinion

22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Weren't his team 4-0 up today and went on to draw 4-4? Perhaps he should stick to weddings.

Aye cause he left the pitch to get sorted for his punditry gig. Tbf it was a very comfy save the second one for CG. The first though 🥴😍😍😍❤️🇱🇻

could see him on one angle of Souttar’s header celebrating it but came across as very put out.

always gives it the big “I am thick skinned I can accept criticism” but goes squealing to the press

as soon as he gets any negative chat.

when Stendel booted him out, he wasn’t even back in the changing room at oriam before he was ready and on bbc 

17 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Petrov aye, Mr Magoo could have got that one tbf.. 🤯😖

colinmaroon
16 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

He's just eyeing a job up as a pundit after he retires. No one would be interested in him if he was blowing smoke up our arses. 

Got in one!

Prostituting himself to the BBC I would reckon.

Mr Elwood P
22 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Absolute shite eh!

Just said Halliday’s challenge “was a definate red” and Celtic’s disallowed goal should have stood. He came across bitter as feck all through!

It probably was a red. The goal was definitely onside. He’s being paid to be a pundit. Being impartial is being professional, something often lacking in Scottish Premiership coverage …

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Said some strange things today for a Hearts man. 

This. Not remotely interested in ex hearts men trying to be impartial on the absolute cesspit of the old firm media. 

25 minutes ago, Guess The Crowd said:

By contrast, John Collins very complementary about Hearts on the radio, Souttar in particular 

He was, but he was near greetin' when talking about Celtic.

Very bizzare at the end, not even sitting on the fence - definitely red, definitely onside. 

After paying his wages for the last 4 years to run like he's treacle the least he could do is not pander to those horrible mob.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This. Not remotely interested in ex hearts men trying to be impartial on the absolute cesspit of the old firm media. 

My better half who bless her has no interest in the football, said she liked the Hearts guy - Stan Petrov, said the Celtic guy - Berra seemed very bitter.

Just now, jonesy said:

Exactly. You've got that weirdo Alan Preston twisting the knife on a weekly basis as it is.

Precisely Jonesy. An agent provocateur. 

loveofthegame

He referred to us as we.

Gordon’s first save was out of this world but the second was absolute run of mill for him- as Berra said, he was only surprised Craigy didn’t catch it.  

souttar also wouldn’t be anywhere near hearts by now if it wasn’t for his injuries. 

And hallidays challenge was shocking (loved it), albeit just a yellow in my book.

nothing to see here, move along. 

Niemi’s gloves
20 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

FFS Petrov. 

Seems a decent guy tbh.

I’m guessing KotCC is aged 18 or less.  It’s worth remembering that Petrov  left Celtic way back  in 2006 and was forced into retirement by a life threatening illness (leukaemia) in 2013. Actually it’s good to seem him looking reasonably healthy. He may well be on drugs but probably the medicinal kind

Just now, jonesy said:

I don't want to think of Preston or Berra in racey lingerie, thank you.

😂Dont knock it. It’s using the internet to its full potential. 

8 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

My better half who bless her has no interest in the football, said she liked the Hearts guy - Stan Petrov, said the Celtic guy - Berra seemed very bitter.

😂