• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tartofmidlothian

• milky_26

• AlimOzturk

• DS98

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a wee look back at the numerous CG threads over the years. I won’t bump them as there would be quite a few red faces on here. ‘Snake’ ‘tainted’ ‘past it’ ‘too celtiky’ ‘prick’ 

Highly recommend it if you have a spare 20 mins 😂

Rocky jamboa
44 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It's a good study that over the season. That is clearly 2 points he has earned Hearts already. 

Possibly 3 with the 2 saves towards the end!

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Tonight has washed  tbe celticyness off him

Oh yes…he’s fully cleansed and forgiven now🥰

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

:rofl:  

Made even sweeter that those arseholes treated him so badly, snd now they have Bain and Barkas, almost as bad as Perriera and Zlamal 🤣🤣🤣

Very sweet ☺️

A Hearts man can never give himself completely to filth such as Celtic. It genuinely hurt me seeing him there. 
Wash that shite off you Craig son. 

25 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Had a wee look back at the numerous CG threads over the years. I won’t bump them as there would be quite a few red faces on here. ‘Snake’ ‘tainted’ ‘past it’ ‘too celtiky’ ‘prick’ 

Highly recommend it if you have a spare 20 mins 😂

Bump it....bump it!!!!! Go on....

You know you wanna 😏

You get to a certain age in life, prob late 20's where you realise these guys are human & professional and need to maximise their wages and profile whilst they can..its not a Champy Man game on your computer or tablet....remember CG turned down about 2M in insurance payout, such was his desire to play again, and he didn't know at what level and his wages in that time...

He has always been a God amongst us, and whilst his Tic career was hard to swallow, he was just making the most of his short career....

What's the quickest and easiest way to find an old skool thread???

Edited by GavK1012

Kirky Jambo

The Celtic fans in denial on twitter kidding themselves that he’s “not good enough for Celtic” etc is brilliant 😂 

The mans a legend

2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

What is frustrating is that we had Periera who was the exact opposite of CG.

There is no way we would have been relegated had he been in goals that season.

The man instills confidence throughout the squad.

Pereira was like playing a ghost in goals, the ball just went straight through him. Near enough any shot on target was a goal. No chance we'd have went down with Gordon.

Captain Lithuania
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Pereira was like playing a ghost in goals, the ball just went straight through him. Near enough any shot on target was a goal. No chance we'd have went down with Gordon.

Gordon is unbelievable and I hope he can play a good few more years yet. 

On Pereira, he now plays for RKC Waalwijk, the same team we signed Kenny Anderson from, they are now in the Eredivisie though. 

Gordon's got a good few years in him yet as number 1. Then of course he will no doubt be our GK coach once he's done passing down his knowledge to young guys coming through. 

15 hours ago, jonesy said:

Depends. How many world-class saves have you made against Celtic today?

Believe me jonesy I made everyone of they saves in fact I injured myself with the last one or that might of been celebrating at the final whistle 😂🤕

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I honestly think Gordon can do a buffon or a Shilton and we'll get another 3 years out of him at top level for both hearts and Scotland. He's literally not getting worse with age just like macgregor. Amazing to think we can have him in goals for another 3 seasons!!!!! 

2 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

The Celtic fans in denial on twitter kidding themselves that he’s “not good enough for Celtic” etc is brilliant 😂 

The mans a legend

He was never fully appreciated by the club or their daft fans. Now they can look on while Bain grasps at thin air and their other clown is out of favour. 

coatbridgejambo

I actually missed the save as when Forrest was through I just looked to the ground assuming it was a goal.

3 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Bump it....bump it!!!!! Go on....

You know you wanna 😏

You get to a certain age in life, prob late 20's where you realise these guys are human & professional and need to maximise their wages and profile whilst they can..its not a Champy Man game on your computer or tablet....remember CG turned down about 2M in insurance payout, such was his desire to play again, and he didn't know at what level and his wages in that time...

He has always been a God amongst us, and whilst his Tic career was hard to swallow, he was just making the most of his short career....

What's the quickest and easiest way to find an old skool thread???

Just type his name in the search box.

You might also see a certain poster calling out all the roasters while claiming CG is still top class and predicting his return to hero-status 😎.

2 hours ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Gordon is unbelievable and I hope he can play a good few more years yet. 

On Pereira, he now plays for RKC Waalwijk, the same team we signed Kenny Anderson from, they are now in the Eredivisie though

Not for long...

John Findlay
3 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

The mans a legend

Must be Sevco fans taking the piss

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Not for long...

:lol: :sob: 

And on Gordon… what a save at the end. Both in fact. I loved his reaction after the first and seeing everyone so involved. Need to maintain this attitude for the whole season. 

2 hours ago, DS98 said:

Just type his name in the search box.

You might also see a certain poster calling out all the roasters while claiming CG is still top class and predicting his return to hero-status 😎.

Me?

tartofmidlothian
10 hours ago, Beni said:

"That's what Celtic have been missing...a goalkeeper like Craig Gordon".

"Another sorry story for Celtic, and Craig Gordon the man that Celtic inexplicably let go, produces 2 outstanding saves at the death".

:verysmug:

Straight into my veins please.

The ghost of Lennon's shit decisions lives on.

tartofmidlothian
10 hours ago, Beni said:

"That's what Celtic have been missing...a goalkeeper like Craig Gordon".

"Another sorry story for Celtic, and Craig Gordon the man that Celtic inexplicably let go, produces 2 outstanding saves at the death".

:verysmug:

Straight into my veins please.

The ghost of Lennon's shit decisions lives on.

23 hours ago, indianajones said:

The Scottish Buffon. 

And to think Celtic let him go as they preferred Bain, the Scottish Buffoon

Fellow Hearts fan told me today that Smellies made an offer for CG this week. Not sure if Hearts accepted or not but CG rejected immediately.  Possibly and probably school playground talk. Regardless of that its a decent chat ....... Our Captain....

Football Smile GIF by Heart of Midlothian

At last!! we have a real goalkeeper. It has been said many times if we had him 2 season's ago we would not!! have been bottom of the league, guys worth is priceless to us and hopefully he has a few more years left in him. HHGH!!.

10 hours ago, RobNox said:

And to think Celtic let him go as they preferred Bain, the Scottish Buffoon

Unbelievable.......it just defies all logic, and thankfully for us.HHGH!!.

A_A wehatethehibs

Get big CGs deal extended, I can’t take the risk of losing him to Bayern, Juve or Real on a free next summer 

PhoenixHearts

Thought I'd share this with Kickback and without starting a while thread this I figured this is the logical place for it.

I recently got myself an iPad pro and I've mostly been learning the ropes and doing some practice sketching with the apple pencil.

I'm mainly used to tedious vector based graphic design, pointing and clicking with a mouse and I've never really done freehand tablet illustration before, only pencil and paper.

Still learning... Drawing with plastic on glass is a very new experience to me.

I'm very open to constructive criticism or tips and advice from anyone who also uses Procreate app... but first person who says "Rylan Clark" is getting chucked out a window 😅

(Ps. No I didn't draw the Hearts, Umbro or MND logos freehand. I cheated and just dropped in some PNGs)

20210802_051034.jpg

Салатные палочки

I seen highlights from behind the goals, might have been from that Aaron lad. Anyway, when Celtic scored Bain gave it a big 'get it up ye' to the Hearts fans. I don't believe oor Gordon would ever lower himself to that. 

He's absolute class in every way. 

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Thought I'd share this with Kickback and without starting a while thread this I figured this is the logical place for it.

I recently got myself an iPad pro and I've mostly been learning the ropes and doing some practice sketching with the apple pencil.

I'm mainly used to tedious vector based graphic design, pointing and clicking with a mouse and I've never really done freehand tablet illustration before, only pencil and paper.

Still learning... Drawing with plastic on glass is a very new experience to me.

I'm very open to constructive criticism or tips and advice from anyone who also uses Procreate app... but first person who says "Rylan Clark" is getting chucked out a window 😅

(Ps. No I didn't draw the Hearts, Umbro or MND logos freehand. I cheated and just dropped in some PNGs)

20210802_051034.jpg

That's superb man. Should go into business making wee pin badges of all the Heart's players and legends. 

Put me down for x10 Maulary Martin's. 

At the risk of repeating this story told to me by an ex coach of ours, we were due to sign him in the winter window of 2020, but Lennon directly refused to let him sign for us. Ironically he’d had it happen before when Chelsea wanted to sign him as a back up, and Rodgers blocked it. 

He was offered a big pay cut to stay at Celtic, which was still more than we could offer, but he wanted to end his career here, & obviously be guaranteed first team football. 

PHM

In some ways, I think he’s got better than when he was first with us. 

I don’t remember many Schmeichel-esque blocks the first time. Think he got a few reds due to not being fantastic at rushing out?

He’s probably lost a little of the spring and agility of his 20s, (I always thought a red cape would have been appropriate with his blue kit back then) but his positional sense and command of his box is far better. This suggests he could well “do a Buffon” and play until just shy of 40. 

38 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

At the risk of repeating this story told to me by an ex coach of ours, we were due to sign him in the winter window of 2020, but Lennon directly refused to let him sign for us. Ironically he’d had it happen before when Chelsea wanted to sign him as a back up, and Rodgers blocked it. 

He was offered a big pay cut to stay at Celtic, which was still more than we could offer, but he wanted to end his career here, & obviously be guaranteed first team football. 

PHM

I believe it was something ridiculous like a 90% wage cut. As in £20k to £2k. This wasn’t because they wanted him to stay, it was incase things went tits-up (which it hilariously has) then they can say ‘well we offered him something and he chose to leave’)

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I seen highlights from behind the goals, might have been from that Aaron lad. Anyway, when Celtic scored Bain gave it a big 'get it up ye' to the Hearts fans. I don't believe oor Gordon would ever lower himself to that. 

He did. I was right infront of it and he got some GR abuse back. 

He slithered down the tunnel without a trace as soon as the full time whistle went. 

Hopeless keeper. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Bain, the Hearts fan who whilst employed by Dundee turned up to sign for Celtic wearing his Hibs training gear.

Hes a seriously odd character.