“Best fans in the world”

BM1874

Whilst acknowledging the vile nature of some OF’s fans, let’s not forget just how bad some of our away support is. I travelled on the train last night with what can only be described as the cast from Planet Of The Apes who joyously sang about Fenians and Paedophiles for the vast majority of the journey.  Not sure we are any better than the OF in this context, just smaller!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Auldbenches

• Savage Vince

• sadj

On 28/10/2021 at 22:58, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just wait til Remembrance Sunday, true colours will show again although Sky/BBC will dumb it down again.

There are no SPL fixtures over the Rememberance weekend, it is an International weekend with Scotland playing Moldova away and Denmark at Hampden.

The Ultimate Worrier
3 hours ago, bobskeldon said:

Whilst acknowledging the vile nature of some OF’s fans, let’s not forget just how bad some of our away support is. I travelled on the train last night with what can only be described as the cast from Planet Of The Apes who joyously sang about Fenians and Paedophiles for the vast majority of the journey.  Not sure we are any better than the OF in this context, just smaller!

Very true mate. The train back from away games is not pleasant thanks to these halfwits.

I see the Green Brigade are in uproar again over Celtic's latest appointment as Head of Security. I'm not sure who enjoys putting out a statement more, the Green Brigade or the Sevco board. They are both mad for it. 😄

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I see the Green Brigade are in uproar again over Celtic's latest appointment as Head of Security. I'm not sure who enjoys putting out a statement more, the Green Brigade or the Sevco board. They are both mad for it. 😄

I would guess the Green Brigade would rather have someone more instep with their  own beliefs than a British high ranking police officer. Did they give any reasons for not wanting him running security.

8 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I would guess the Green Brigade would rather have someone more instep with their  own beliefs than a British high ranking police officer. Did they give any reasons for not wanting him running security.

Their problem essentially seems to be that he was a high ranking officer involved in the implementation of the OBFA, which was a piece of legislation they obviously had a major problem with.

They were calling on everyone at yesterday's match to stay silent for the first 30mins of yesterday's match as a protest. I don't know if it happened or not, and if it had any outcome on the result if it did. Hopefully it did. 😁

• 7 months later...
Салатные палочки

The absolute state of this. Adult Celtic fans splashing about a pool like demented kids at a fan "convention" in Las Vegas. 

what did Las Vegas do to deserve this? Typical OF fans thinking anybody out with the West ot Scotland gives a shite about their clubs. 

:cornette:

Roxy Hearts
9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The absolute state of this. Adult Celtic fans splashing about a pool like demented kids at a fan "convention" in Las Vegas. 

what did Las Vegas do to deserve this? Typical OF fans thinking anybody out with the West ot Scotland gives a shite about their clubs. 

At least they got a wash!

Jambos_1874
10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

It must be horrendous to be in Vegas at the moment seeing hordes of fat, smelly weegies singing about terrorists.

millerjames398
39 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Think this is the "convention" that compston lad, from line of duty is in, been caught up in some controversy singin the beautiful Sunday IRA version😂

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, millerjames398 said:

Think this is the "convention" that compston lad, from line of duty is in, been caught up in some controversy singin the beautiful Sunday IRA version😂

They cannot help themselves.

any of them .

compston stopped short of condemning it too.

it’s wired into them.

Scotgov and the other parties are just as bad , 

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

It must be horrendous to be in Vegas at the moment seeing hordes of fat, smelly weegies singing about terrorists.

No doubt the " nine fine irishmen" in NewYork, New York will be a fun place tonight. Avoid at all costs.

john thomas
12 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

They cannot help themselves.

any of them .

compston stopped short of condemning it too.

it’s wired into them.

Scotgov and the other parties are just as bad , 

Wtf has Scotgov got to do with this ?

39 minutes ago, john thomas said:

All part of the conspiracy in his head 😄 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I believe Rangers fans have a convention too, usually in Florida. Utter weirdos the lot of them man.

Салатные палочки
8 minutes ago, Locky said:

I believe Rangers fans have a convention too, usually in Florida. Utter weirdos the lot of them man.

I think they also have one in Vegas. Seen a video once of a full flute band marching through a hotel lobby. What must the Yanks think of these arseholes? 

4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think they also have one in Vegas. Seen a video once of a full flute band marching through a hotel lobby. What must the Yanks think of these arseholes? 

Would love nothing more than to banish these freaks to a deserted island. In fact, I think I know one pretty close actually...

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Would love nothing more than to banish these freaks to a deserted island. In fact, I think I know one pretty close actually...

Cramond isnt big enough

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Caught up my arse. As guilty as the rest of them.

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

My first thought was for how many of them was that their first bath. All they need to do now is be introduced to soap. 

Lord Montpelier
4 hours ago, john thomas said:

Not a lot. As Scotgov to their shame never intervene in these matters.

Roxy Hearts
22 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

My first thought was for how many of them was that their first bath. All they need to do now is be introduced to soap. 

🤣

Stupid Sexy Flanders
8 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Imagine you'd booked up to go to Vegas, you'd looked toward to it for months, then you get there and your hotel is full of these dicks. What an absolute nightmare that would be. 

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Not a lot. As Scotgov to their shame never intervene in these matters.

What do you want them to do about a Celtic convention in Benidorm 😄 

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Perhaps acknowledge that it doesn't paint Scotland in the best of lights,

That's assuming anyone realises they are Scottish. 

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I was in Benidorm a right few yr back with my kid, a wee break after i split up with his mum, last moment thing, only ever seen Hearts abroad at the time 

We were there from Tuesday to Tuesday and found out the hooped filths day in the sun started the day we left

Sadly not , they were ther'e by the Saturday and in huge numbers

I wore a Hearts top and these animals gave me it so tight in front of my kid, scum in numbers, saying that the other mob aint any better  

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Perhaps acknowledge that it doesn't paint Scotland in the best of lights,

That's assuming anyone realises they are Scottish. 

If governments start doing that with every bell end that makes an arse of them selves when on a cheap package holiday then we would be as well starting every UN conference with an apology from each representative 😄 

2 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

I was in Benidorm a right few yr back with my kid, a wee break after i split up with his mum, last moment thing, only ever seen Hearts abroad at the time 

We were there from Tuesday to Tuesday and found out the hooped filths day in the sun started the day we left

Sadly not , they were ther'e by the Saturday and in huge numbers

I wore a Hearts top and these animals gave me it so tight in front of my kid, scum in numbers, saying that the other mob aint any better  

Do not mis understand me mate I do not like them at all and your story does not surprise me in the slightest ……….. when ever I am abroad and I see folk wearing those rags it actually ruins my day a little 

9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I hope the DHSS are having a wee look at this.  Might stop a few weegie benefit cheques.

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If governments start doing that with every bell end that makes an arse of them selves when on a cheap package holiday then we would be as well starting every UN conference with an apology from each representative 😄 

It's not a single bell end though is it?

Probably the wrong part of the forum but you don't hear criticism of Celtic fans from the SNP.

3 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It's not a single bell end though is it?

Probably the wrong part of the forum but you don't hear criticism of Celtic fans from the SNP.

Apart from when they drew up legislation to try and directly punish them for some of their behaviour at the football but a rebellion led by a Celtic supporting Labour MSP had it scrapped

millerjames398
2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Caught up my arse. As guilty as the rest of them.

It did look like he was shaping a rifle, with his hands, when it hit its crescendo in the clip😂

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Mental note not to visit Benidorm at the same time. 

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Apart from when they drew up legislation to try and directly punish them for some of their behaviour at the football but a rebellion led by a Celtic supporting Labour MSP had it scrapped

It couldn't have been scrapped without at least some SNP support in parliament. 

My recollection is that Act was introduced because of complaints about anti Catholic sectarianism. 

People were then horrified to find it might be wider.

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It couldn't have been scrapped without at least some SNP support in parliament. 

My recollection is that Act was introduced because of complaints about anti Catholic sectarianism. 

People were then horrified to find it might be wider.

It was a Celtic supporting MSP who shit them selfs about it because the behaviour of their fans would have been covered by it ……….. as easy as it would be if every one’s politics was able to be accurately predicted by what football they support it just is not the case and when we assume it to be we are as guilty as the Rangers and Celtic supporters who think their football team is their religion or political identity

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It was a Celtic supporting MSP who shit them selfs about it because the behaviour of their fans would have been covered by it ……….. as easy as it would be if every one’s politics was able to be accurately predicted by what football they support it just is not the case and when we assume it to be we are as guilty as the Rangers and Celtic supporters who think their football team is their religion or political identity

So an SNP government Act was voted out without any support from the SNP?

Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

So an SNP government Act was voted out without any support from the SNP?

OK I see now , will leave you to it , I probably should have just ignored the tangent it had taken any way . I will just agree with you mate it is quicker ………… there is an SNP and Celtic conspiracy taking over Scotland one shadowy meeting at a time

Just now, Sooks said:

OK I see now , will leave you to it , I probably should have just ignored the tangent it had taken any way . I will just agree with you mate it is quicker ………… there is an SNP and Celtic conspiracy taking over Scotland one shadowy meeting at a time

Nobody said that 

The fact is the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act was brought in after pressure from Celtic leaning people. 

It then had, for them, unintended consequences and was subsequently abolished. 

The fact is the Act itself was deeply flawed and covered what most would describe as standard football banter  

It absolutely was not introduced, as you first suggested,  to deal with Celtic fans singing about republican terrorists. 

3 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Nobody said that 

The fact is the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act was brought in after pressure from Celtic leaning people. 

It then had, for them, unintended consequences and was subsequently abolished. 

The fact is the Act itself was deeply flawed and covered what most would describe as standard football banter  

It absolutely was not introduced, as you first suggested,  to deal with Celtic fans singing about republican terrorists. 

I am agreeing with you mate , keep fighting the good fight and if I ever venture over to the thread I will comment on it if it is brought up

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am agreeing with you mate , keep fighting the good fight and if I ever venture over to the thread I will comment on it if it is brought up

👍

queensferryjambo
11 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Ooft can you imagine the state of the water after that lot got out, it would be more like a thick and chunky soup than water.

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Ooft can you imagine the state of the water after that lot got out, it would be more like a thick and chunky soup than water.

The swimming pool scene at the end of Gremlins basically

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

CORRECT

No Idle Talk
On 18/06/2022 at 21:28, queensferryjambo said:

🤣