• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Auldbenches

• Savage Vince

• sadj

30 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Be interesting to see where the majority of them are from when it gets to court.  I reckon most will be from the Lothian.  

The bus company was from through the west .. hopefully police will ensure they lose their licence

8 minutes ago, the general said:

The bus company was from through the west .. hopefully police will ensure they lose their licence

Didn't realise that.  Shocking that a company would let a bunch of fans hire a bus to go to a game they couldn't attend. 

3 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Didn't realise that.  Shocking that a company would let a bunch of fans hire a bus to go to a game they couldn't attend. 

I would humbly suggest that the owner of said bus company is Celtic minded.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I would humbly suggest that the owner of said bus company is Celtic minded.

More than likely.  It'll be interesting to see where they travelled from when their names are released.  

4 hours ago, the general said:

Why is it up to the bus company? If I wanted to hire a bus to Glasgow and fill it with bams, does the bus company have to do some sort of due diligence on why I’m hiring it?

Bazzas right boot
On 04/08/2021 at 23:09, RobNox said:

Do you really think taking the knee against sectarianism will eradicate sectarianism from the game in Scotland?  Taking the knee against racism isn't going to eradicate racism, because the racists don't give a shit.  If anything, it gives them something else to rail against.

I don't think anyone ever has suggested that taking the knee will eridicate racism nor would eridicate Scotlands blight. 

I agree reference last part.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, the general said:

Why the Feck is the bus company losing it's licence? 

45 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why is it up to the bus company? If I wanted to hire a bus to Glasgow and fill it with bams, does the bus company have to do some sort of due diligence on why I’m hiring it?

Imagine they said no too or tried to stop whilst going through upon knowing who/what was the reason. Don’t think they deserve any criticism tbh

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Imagine they said no too or tried to stop whilst going through upon knowing who/what was the reason. Don’t think they deserve any criticism tbh

Me neither. If I had a bus company and a group of lads wanted to hire a bus to Edinburgh on a Saturday night, I’d be taking the hire I would think. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why the Feck is the bus company losing it's licence? 

Because it facilitated the transport of tramps .

56 minutes ago, sadj said:

Really?

During covid ?Did you see the state of them .Any bus company has a responsibilty for their passengers .Hence the no alcohol .They were fully aware imo.

The bus company should have the contact details of the bus organiser. The Polis might be interested in this Information , unless he was one of the mhanks that was lifted.

Mr Brightside
On 02/09/2021 at 19:17, Seymour M Hersh said:

Battered by a couple of dads, peppered sprayed, arrested then beaten 2-1. Ha ha ha ha ****ing losers. 

FTFY

On 05/08/2021 at 06:46, Savage Vince said:

I was at that match, it was carnage and it wasn't all one-sided. The Hearts supporters gave as good as they got. 

Me too. I got hit on the heed wi' a half brick. Chased the wee gits but they escaped into a tenement close. 

6 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Ever travelled on a Lothain bus?

Depends on which bus you get.   the 32/52 has it's fair amount, but the 41 has a classier clientele... 

Will it not be difficult to prosecute the bus company for anything?  Even if they have done anything, they'll just plead ignorance and say they didn't know it was getting hired for a game.  

If it is a tim minded bus owner that has brought them through, I hope they get what they deserve.  

13 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Depends on which bus you get.   the 32/52 has it's fair amount, but the 41 has a classier clientele... 

Will it not be difficult to prosecute the bus company for anything?  Even if they have done anything, they'll just plead ignorance and say they didn't know it was getting hired for a game.  

If it is a tim minded bus owner that has brought them through, I hope they get what they deserve.  

The 14 is known as the methadone express amongst the drivers. 21 also known for it's dodgy characters 😂

1 minute ago, Section N Rules said:

The 14 is known as the methadone express amongst the drivers. 21 also known for it's dodgy characters 😂

Nothing worse than the 32/52.  I grew up in midlothian but I head guys saying they would slice school just going round on the 52.  Lol  

I'm not sure where the 21 and 14 go to.  

46 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

Me too. I got hit on the heed wi' a half brick. Chased the wee gits but they escaped into a tenement close. 

I was on the pivot bus that night. Driver started saying anyone who got off to fight wouldn't get back on. Then a brick hit the bus and he opened the door saying what are you waiting for, followed by a stampede

9 hours ago, the general said:

Rubbish CCTV lost them on way through.

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

The 41 and the 23.  :sweeet:

26 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The 41 and the 23.  :sweeet:

The 41 from balerno is a very nice route.  Also the added bonus of a better standard of clientele... 

I'm must've shared a bus with craig Gordon at some stage when he was a kid going into town.  I'll be boasting about it in my dotage anyway.  

Craig levein once got on a 26 i was on at roseburn and it was the first time I had seem him with glasses.   

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, sadj said:

Translation? 

16 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

On 04/08/2021 at 23:09, RobNox said:

Do you really think taking the knee against sectarianism will eradicate sectarianism from the game in Scotland?  Taking the knee against racism isn't going to eradicate racism, because the racists don't give a shit.  If anything, it gives them something else to rail against.

Expand  

taking the knee

I’m sure this happened in Belfast back in the day but didn’t really help much.

sorry think I’m getting a bit mixed up.😉

18 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Aye

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Worst fans in the world pt. 7386

I think Kevin Keegan said it best, 'I would love it, absolutely love it if that disgusting club fell into a volcano'

Don't worry Bill Leckie will be all over it.

1 hour ago, Longbaws said:

Worst fans in the world pt. 7386

I think Kevin Keegan said it best, 'I would love it, absolutely love it if that disgusting club fell into a volcano'

What end of the ground are those shouts from? 

11 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

What end of the ground are those shouts from? 

Scotsman pointing the finger at the pretendy Irish ultras

Celtic end packed out last night, having to all stand as was 2 people to a seat at some points. How they get away with forged tickets, cramming two people through at once ect is a joke.  Stewards stand and do nothing but can’t blame them 

Edited by theshed

15 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

The Hibsman would. 

I don't think its even up for debate what end it came from. The peadobrigade doing what they do best, being arseholes.

Doctor FinnBarr
39 minutes ago, theshed said:

Celtic end packed out last night, having to all stand as was 2 people to a seat at some points. How they get away with forged tickets, cramming two people through at once ect is a joke.  Stewards stand and do nothing but can’t blame them 

We do it at Tynie all the time according to some zoomer on sisterfister, claims to have seen 6 of us using the same ticket.

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

We do it at Tynie all the time according to some zoomer on sisterfister, claims to have seen 6 of us using the same ticket.

He should take a look around and ask why everyone's bought a student season ticket.

1 hour ago, Longbaws said:

Scotsman pointing the finger at the pretendy Irish ultras

From Isla Smiths vid it seemed more them but then theres some boos that were 💯 next to her. Bellends in all support. Not that anyone will put anything in the press about it

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Mr Brightside said:

Scummy behaviour, in this case thankfully it was a small minority.

Just wait til Remembrance Sunday, true colours will show again although Sky/BBC will dumb it down again.