“Best fans in the world”

BM1874

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really, just find having endearing teams for people that like violence a bit odd. 

As long as they're being violent to each other. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Auldbenches

• Savage Vince

• sadj

Italian Lambretta

Until we get people running the club who can do what Vlad did and challenge the domination of the ugly sisters year after year then that's when we will sell out 90% of Tynecastle with our own fans. Until then you will have to put up with budge laying the red carpet for these horrible ****. It's up to the fans if they want them out then they will have to buy 16k season tickets every season.

8 hours ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Hi davemclaren, where do visiting fans tend to congregate and drink pre match in Edinburgh, do they drink in pubs near Tynecastle or use the city centre pubs?

I will be coming by train to Haymarket. Thanks, Terry 

Is it Terry the casual?

I hate the thought of you popping up with 40 mates? You must know you will be met by our now famous polis and auld fellas protection scheme

anyway joking over , get here a couple of hours early , wander about , you will get a feel , go with it , this is Edinburgh, enjoy it ,I am 100% sure you be made very very welcome 👍👍👍👍👍.    👍

24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really, just find having endearing teams for people that like violence a bit odd. 

Entitled to your opinion , which is fine. But certain opinions from certain people on here always seem to get shot down. Funny that.  

Savage Vince
2 hours ago, Bringitbak said:

Hi mate, celtic and hibs are two main games for lads , like everywhere there's been a few times where ob have went through doors after incidents and lads have to "reassess " what they get up to of a Saturday. Every team up here still has lads but definitely a lot quieter nowadays. Defo think I speak for most hearts fans when I say we hate hibs but ****in despise smeltic.  

State of this. 

Dougie Masterton
40 minutes ago, Bainy said:

I cant stand them getting that full stand. It's in our hands to back the team and keep them out. I think we get 8/900 at ibrox what ever that workout as a % of their capacity we should give them. It wouldn't even be a full section 

The same percentage would give them roughly 350 fans. 

I wouldn't let any Tim's or Buns in tynecastle , I feel it really gave us a big advantage at the weekend having 4 stands of hearts fans too, you could see the look of uncomfortability on the Tim player faces, it makes it a lions den for the opposition, I don't really care if they don't let us go to darkheid or ipox as we rarely win there anyway.

31 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Until we get people running the club who can do what Vlad did and challenge the domination of the ugly sisters year after year then that's when we will sell out 90% of Tynecastle with our own fans. Until then you will have to put up with budge laying the red carpet for these horrible ****. It's up to the fans if they want them out then they will have to buy 16k season tickets every season.

Nice, come on to a thread about the tims being animals and you still manage to have a go at our club. Notice you didn't manage to post when we were beating them on saturday

Forever Hearts
Just now, XB52 said:

Nice, come on to a thread about the tims being animals and you still manage to have a go at our club. Notice you didn't manage to post when we were beating them on saturday

Maybe he was at or engrossed in the game and didn't bother posting to some strangers on the internet? 

Libertarian
11 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I wouldn't let any Tim's or Buns in tynecastle , I feel it really gave us a big advantage at the weekend having 4 stands of hearts fans too, you could see the look of uncomfortability on the Tim player faces, it makes it a lions den for the opposition, I don't really care if they don't let us go to darkheid or ipox as we rarely win there anyway.

If the OF scum are kept to a minimum in Tynecastle more Hearts supporters would turn up. I know quite a few who won't go when Rangers or Celtic are at Tynecastle as most of their 'supporters' are absolute animals 

4 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If the fans give enough nudges about this problem..ie ...Edinburgh being safer without them ?  I’m sure Mrs Budge would soon change her stance on this ,

filling the spaces might be a problem? But takeaway the extra security/policing? Maybe Hearts can come up with a donation system, I’ve said before as have a few others that ,if we can get some sort of donation thing going ?  1 or 2 thousand who can donate will do , problem solved ....Hearts kids/pensioners/unemployed,infirm/hospital staff etc benefit .....scum gone , a couple of thousand real and potential fans benefit [new singing section perhaps]

I don’t have the knowledge or time  to take this forward sorry but I do promise to back anyone who can help 👍

1 minute ago, Libertarian said:

If the OF scum are kept to a minimum in Tynecastle more Hearts supporters would turn up. I know quite a few who won't go when Rangers or Celtic are at Tynecastle as most of their 'supporters' are absolute animals 

:spoton:keep them out hearts!

Pasquale for King

Self proclaimed, like their equally bigoted city pals nobody can stand the *****. Scum of the ****ing earth. 

1 minute ago, maggieb said:

If the fans give enough nudges about this problem..ie ...Edinburgh being safer without them ?  I’m sure Mrs Budge would soon change her stance on this ,

filling the spaces might be a problem? But takeaway the extra security/policing? Maybe Hearts can come up with a donation system, I’ve said before as have a few others that ,if we can get some sort of donation thing going ?  1 or 2 thousand who can donate will do , problem solved ....Hearts kids/pensioners/unemployed,infirm/hospital staff etc benefit .....scum gone , a couple of thousand real and potential fans benefit [new singing section perhaps]

I don’t have the knowledge or time  to take this forward sorry but I do promise to back anyone who can help 👍

Ps... if the cheeks reciprocate? I’m sure our away team would be happy enough , giving the turnout , 900 you say 🤮

Personally I’d rather eat my own xxxx than give them another penny, past experiences make this a very easy choice 

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What years were these? 

When did Vlad cut the away allocation for the OF? 

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

What years were these? 

When did Vlad cut the away allocation for the OF? 

He never said Vlad cut their allocation? 🤔

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Bringitbak said:

Entitled to your opinion , which is fine. But certain opinions from certain people on here always seem to get shot down. Funny that.  

A lot of opinions, including some of mine, get shot down on here. Not sure what you really mean. 

18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A lot of opinions, including some of mine, get shot down on here. Not sure what you really mean. 

Nothing , only replied to a query from another poster then get people sticking their oar in. 

No harm done, move on.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Bringitbak said:

Nothing , only replied to a query from another poster then get people sticking their oar in. 

No harm done, move on.

👍

I’d love if we gave them nothing what would they do cut our allocation their I couldn’t think of doing anything worse going to Celtic park or ibrox treated like shite . They wouldn’t really have a leg to stand on if we never allowed any away fans when we play them . They cut there own allocations at old firms I’m sure the SFA wouldn’t be able to get involved 

I wouldn’t mind paying a bit more on a season ticket if it prevent them getting tickets and the club wouldn’t be at a loss if the hike in season ticket was to prevent the arse cheeks coming to tynecastle.

4 hours ago, Bringitbak said:

Hi mate, celtic and hibs are two main games for lads , like everywhere there's been a few times where ob have went through doors after incidents and lads have to "reassess " what they get up to of a Saturday. Every team up here still has lads but definitely a lot quieter nowadays. Defo think I speak for most hearts fans when I say we hate hibs but ****in despise smeltic.  

We need less people being ‘lads’ in my opinion.

Especially ones who are ‘up here’.

Defo :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’d love if we gave them nothing what would they do cut our allocation their I couldn’t think of doing anything worse going to Celtic park or ibrox treated like shite . They wouldn’t really have a leg to stand on if we never allowed any away fans when we play them . They cut there own allocations at old firms I’m sure the SFA wouldn’t be able to get involved 

Yup, a few seasons ago they did a tit-for-tat not allowing their OF rivals access.

That game v The Rangers the previous time we were in the Championship when Zeefuik came on and scored a double? Their fans only had a portion of the Roseburn. Tickets were like gold dust.

I've no doubt that, especially if we're doing well, we could sell out our own stadium to our own supporters for these matches.

kirkierobroy

If teams sell out by giving loads of seats to the OF they can claim it's good business, BUT 1) as someone said above, fewer home supporters turn up if the ground is aswarm with OF protohominids and 2) You have greater policing costs to meet.

And, of course, you're giving them a huge advantage towards three points. The oxter they give away fans at Ibrox is the most horrible place in any Scottish fitba grun. I wish mainstream clubs had the courage to treat OF visiting fans with the same contempt - in small numbers surrounded by homesters.

18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We need less people being ‘lads’ in my opinion.

Especially ones who are ‘up here’.

Defo :rofl: 

Superb 

I get annoyed with people stating that we've got our share of heidbangers.  Yes we have but it is absolutely minimum compared to these morons and it always has been.

The sound of 3,500 of them spewing vile and hatred at the Wilson/Lennon game is etched on my memory.

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Saturday showed that even if we ban them from tynecastle, they’ll still turn up. Either to show support from outside the ground or as we saw, to cause bother. 
Celtic as a club need to do more to ensure those travelling aren’t the scum we’re accustomed to. Although that in itself is an impossible task. 

They'll do nothing and claim victimhood

8 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I get annoyed with people stating that we've got our share of heidbangers.  Yes we have but it is absolutely minimum compared to these morons and it always has been.

The sound of 3,500 of them spewing vile and hatred at the Wilson/Lennon game is etched on my memory.

The last time they came to Tynecastle the season we were demoted, they all dressed the same and sung IRA songs the entire match. Nothing was said obviously. Singing songs glorifying a terrorist group is one thing but the fact they have some kind of uniform (however loose the term) raises questions in itself. They're there to cause bother and that's it. But again, nothing will be said.

Why are Rangers being treated the same as Celtic? I'd love to see their allocation slashed and the seats taken up by Hearts fans. The sporting advantage would be significant.

But surely nobody is seriously suggesting that the Rangers away support is as badly behaved at Tynecastle as what Celtic's is?

Celtic should be a separate issue and the behaviour of their fans should be called out as the reason why we won't be selling them tickets. 

LokamotivRobbo
1 hour ago, pablo said:

Why are Rangers being treated the same as Celtic? I'd love to see their allocation slashed and the seats taken up by Hearts fans. The sporting advantage would be significant.

But surely nobody is seriously suggesting that the Rangers away support is as badly behaved at Tynecastle as what Celtic's is?

Celtic should be a separate issue and the behaviour of their fans should be called out as the reason why we won't be selling them. 

You’re having a laugh. Have you been to Ibrox in the last few years. Ever since we got shoved into that horrible little pen we have been gobbed  on and abused by the dirty scumbags. Their support can be as much a bunch of tossers as the other lot. They both attract complete trumpets in large numbers. Mind you I’d still not ban them.
The correct principle should be that we treat all teams support on the same basis that they treat us. Never give them a larger proportion of Tynie than we get from them. End of. And if they treat us like crap when we go through to Glasgow then ban them altogether for a while just to show they can’t take the piss.

Shanks said no

We are due to play them next on Wednesday 26th January at Tynecastle. If the club were to put tickets on sale now it might be worth a go. Sell out the rest of the ground and then decide if we are cutting their allocation.

2 hours ago, pablo said:

Celtic should be a separate issue and the behaviour of their fans should be called out as the reason why we won't be selling them tickets. 

Got to be having a laugh here the rangers fans are some of the scummiest dregs on planet earth mate, haha not as badly behaved as Tim fans :rofl: that's a fecking belter! we should be banning both the scum teams imo 

2 hours ago, pablo said:

The Rangers away support have a bit of a history, don'tcha know?

1 hour ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

You’re having a laugh. Have you been to Ibrox in the last few years. Ever since we got shoved into that horrible little pen we have been gobbed  on and abused by the dirty scumbags. Their support can be as much a bunch of tossers as the other lot. They both attract complete trumpets in large numbers. Mind you I’d still not ban them.
The correct principle should be that we treat all teams support on the same basis that they treat us. Never give them a larger proportion of Tynie than we get from them. End of. And if they treat us like crap when we go through to Glasgow then ban them altogether for a while just to show they can’t take the piss.

Quite.

23 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Got to be having a laugh here the rangers fans are some of the scummiest dregs on planet earth mate, haha not as badly behaved as Tim fans :rofl: that's a fecking belter! we should be banning both the scum teams imo 

Not so long ago ...

• BY STEVE ROBSON
  • 06:53, 18 MAY 2018
Riot police were called in to try and contain the disorder, but they were vastly outnumbered. Riot police were called in to try and contain the disorder, but they were vastly outnumbered.(Image: Joel Goodman)

A bloodied fan, shirtless and barely able to stand, vomits into a sea of litter covering Piccadilly Gardens.

Others watch and cheer as a man shamelessly urinates in a spot normally filled with families shopping or enjoying days out in the city centre.

These were just some of the scenes when a horde of up to 150,000 Rangers fans descended on Manchester on May 14, 2008, for the UEFA Cup final.

What followed was described at the time by a judge as 'the worst night of violence and destruction suffered by Manchester city centre since the Blitz'.

The rest of this article elaborates with pictures. 👇

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/never-before-seen-images-one-14667382

Edited by Wee Mikey

Can the FOH not have a tick box that when we play the o/f  our contributions for that month or part of that month go towards purchasing ticket/ tickets to limit the o/f to the bare minimum tickets possible? All contributers could then be entered into a ballot for the extra tickets purchased to pass onto fails/friends or given to big hearts for distribution to local schools or groups. 

Paninaro Hearts

I can drink with rangers fans in the pubs round roseburn and walk round to the game with them without any bother and have a crack with them…. This doesn’t happen with Celtic… to compare the two is nonsense… Celtic support is scummiest in the planet

1 hour ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

I can drink with rangers fans in the pubs round roseburn and walk round to the game with them without any bother and have a crack with them…. This doesn’t happen with Celtic… to compare the two is nonsense… Celtic support is scummiest in the planet

You can only drink with them because some Hearts fans lick their arses and imitate them.

It doesn't happen with Celtic because we are associated with their other half because of those fans.  That is the only reason.  Ask anyone from Manchester what they think of Rangers fans?

colinmaroon
14 hours ago, Deke Thornton said:

Thanks for the advice. After 60 years going to Tynecastle you’ll  forgive me if I’d prefer to watch the game without having to peer around a bunch of inbred ar***oles not even looking at the pitch and intimidating HEARTS FANS and scaring kids unfortunate enough to be in the same section. But maybe you’re more of a ‘real fan’ than me? 

Well said!

colinmaroon
14 hours ago, henryheart said:

Like Deke, I was 60's, 70's and 80's, and the big difference was that most of the ground was standing and you were not allocated a seat. In those days if some idiot parked themselves behind you, you simply moved away. Alternatively, if you wanted to sit you bought a stand ticket where everyone sat (shock horror). Problem solved. It is not so easy in all seater grounds. You have no idea who will be in your vicinity and just imagine yourself to be a parent with young children or elderly. Standing may not be an option because if you are small you will not be able to see over them, and if you are elderly you may not be able to be stand comfortably for the whole match. It is this lottery that means I no longer attend away matches after a few to many unpleasant experiences and I have no doubt these idiots spoiled the experience on Saturday for some. 

Bring back standing areas as this will clamp down on those who wish to stand elsewhere spoiling the experience of some others,   

Again  well said.

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Maybe he was at or engrossed in the game and didn't bother posting to some strangers on the internet? 

There are no words!

colinmaroon
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

The sound of 3,500 of them spewing vile and hatred at the Wilson/Lennon game is etched fans on my memory.

I know a good few Celtic fans who won't go to Tynecastle because of the Celtic fans that do. 

23 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I know a good few Celtic fans who won't go to Tynecastle because of the Celtic fans that do. 

I know a good few celtic fans who are the reason the celtic fans you know won't go. Bellends to a man.

12 hours ago, maggieb said:

Is it Terry the casual?

I hate the thought of you popping up with 40 mates? You must know you will be met by our now famous polis and auld fellas protection scheme

anyway joking over , get here a couple of hours early , wander about , you will get a feel , go with it , this is Edinburgh, enjoy it ,I am 100% sure you be made very very welcome 👍👍👍👍👍.    👍

Ha ha, always travel on my own mate and always by train, I am so stealth like they call me The Shadow lol  HHGH 👍

Chizmeister

Both sets of fans of the ugly sisters are 90% orcs, anything we can do to limit their numbers and reduce any advantage as a result should be something all clubs should be looking at, be happy for us to lead the way and be the first to take action

SectionDJambo
19 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

I know a good few celtic fans who are the reason the celtic fans you know won't go. Bellends to a man.

I had one living next door to me for a while. Decent job, family man and appearing to be normal to most people, but an absolute moron in reality.

Being a Celtic follower wasn't just about the football. It was about all the other stuff like having a united Ireland, the oppression of catholics locally and further afield, injustices of the British state towards Republicans during "the Troubles", celebrating the release of the Birmingham 6 without any sympathetic mention of the real victims of that event. This all topped off with him and his mates belting out Irish Rebel "folk songs" on occasion in his house.

I know that there are there same type on the other side of the arse cheeks, which is even more reason why if Ann Budge, and our current board, were looking out of the window on Saturday around 6.30, they should regard that incident as the last straw in tolerating these people creating a poisonous atmosphere, in contrast to her desire for a safe environment for Hearts families to attend Tynecastle. She should be consulting with fans about how best we could plug any shortfall in finance by restricting Celtic and Rangers fans numbers to an absolute minimum to facilitate that safe environment that would encourage more Hearts families to attend those matches. 

It's time to call a halt to this invasion of our home by these moronic hordes.

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I had one living next door to me for a while. Decent job, family man and appearing to be normal to most people, but an absolute moron in reality.

Being a Celtic follower wasn't just about the football. It was about all the other stuff like having a united Ireland, the oppression of catholics locally and further afield, injustices of the British state towards Republicans during "the Troubles", celebrating the release of the Birmingham 6 without any sympathetic mention of the real victims of that event. This all topped off with him and his mates belting out Irish Rebel "folk songs" on occasion in his house.

I know that there are there same type on the other side of the arse cheeks, which is even more reason why if Ann Budge, and our current board, were looking out of the window on Saturday around 6.30, they should regard that incident as the last straw in tolerating these people creating a poisonous atmosphere, in contrast to her desire for a safe environment for Hearts families to attend Tynecastle. She should be consulting with fans about how best we could plug any shortfall in finance by restricting Celtic and Rangers fans numbers to an absolute minimum to facilitate that safe environment that would encourage more Hearts families to attend those matches. 

They are a weird, uptight, bunch.

I see a wide range of beliefs on here when it comes to politics but i accept they are still Hearts fans and that's it.

But for that lot, it seems you don't just support celtic, you are signing up for a whole set of beliefs and opinions and it is entwined in the football team. I have never looked on Kerrydale St or whatever but i bet there is no voices raising their hand to say "you know, i think we should be proud to wear a poppy each year".

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

In fairness, everyone should have been celebrating their liberation. One of the worst miscarriages of justice this country has ever seen. But that's a discussion for another time.