“Best fans in the world”

BM1874

14 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

I'd happily pay a premium on my season ticket to subsidise Hearts in limiting them and their just as ugly cousins to a minimum amount of tickets

8 minutes ago, gator said:

Thanks for the response, that seems to be a popular opinion and that is why I am curious as to what the club's position is on this, surely for the visits of the OF those seats would be snapped up by Jambos!

I’m liking this, big style, I’d happily pay too , albeit maybe make this official, ,,,,,,,your scum support cause way to many problems in the capital , we now would like to offer pensioners,school kids, hospital staff and the unemployed [add anyone you think would benefit here?]the chance to fill a stand , saving on policing will obviously make things easier in Edinburgh ,I’ll gladly pledge 8 times a year plus any bonus cup ties to fill a seat once these gits get emptied 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.   🤞🏻

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Auldbenches

• Savage Vince

• sadj

46 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

I'd happily pay a premium on my season ticket to subsidise Hearts in limiting them and their just as ugly cousins to a minimum amount of tickets

You could count me in. Give them the bare minimum and come up with a deal to fill the stand with Hearts supporters. It’s like playing a different team when they’ve not got that full stand behind them. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

This would be fine if we did fill those seats, but we haven't since the new stand opened. Full away stand will be worth around £100,000 to the Club, so no point leaving it empty.

Increase the cost of every season ticket by an average of £40 and explain it's to cover the cost of giving both halves of the Old Firm no more than one section each when they visit. I doubt many people would complain at the prospect of locking them out.

Or bring back the Cat B season ticket with only Hibs getting the full Roseburn. Job done.

Edited by Nunya Business

Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, maggieb said:

I’m liking this, big style, I’d happily pay too , albeit maybe make this official, ,,,,,,,your scum support cause way to many problems in the capital , we now would like to offer pensioners,school kids, hospital staff and the unemployed [add anyone you think would benefit here?]the chance to fill a stand , saving on policing will obviously make things easier in Edinburgh ,I’ll gladly pledge 8 times a year plus any bonus cup ties to fill a seat once these gits get emptied 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.   🤞🏻

Good idea, but how would you ensure no fans of the 'cheeks' would be amongst those beneficiaries.

1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Good idea, but how would you ensure no fans of the 'cheeks' would be amongst those beneficiaries.

That would be left to the club , security is very difficult, donating to our own is not ,thank god ,as proven over the last few years , 

I don’t mean bung a ticket to any plum in a ballot , I mean anyone within our history [pensioners etc?] more importantly kids [schools could possibly oversee this?] if possible ?   family of ex players?  I’m sure this needs a lot more thought but I promise if someone can get it moving? I will give the price of the missing cheek [in advance] every season ,make it happen Hearts 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.    🤞🏻

Jamstomorrow
9 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I think linking it to behaviour is the best way to go about it.  If we started cutting their allocation due to their sectarian stuff etc, other clubs might follow suit and help is get that shite out of our game.  

If the football authorities aren't going to doing anything, there's nothing to stop us trying to deal with it.  

I suspect other clubs would be happy to take their cash.

Rogue Daddy
5 hours ago, davieholt said:

I'm guessing the instruction to wear face coverings has nothing to do with COVID 

The face covering :ph34r: is part of their uniform… not sure they need reminding to wear it. 
Hoop shirt - Check

Bala-Covid-clava- Check

Manbag - Check

STORM THE DOORS!

Fecking trumpets! 😂😂😂

Pasquale for King
On 31/07/2021 at 18:33, Newton51 said:

The police in this country are a ****ing embarrassment, especially when the uglies are involved. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, maggieb said:

That would be left to the club , security is very difficult, donating to our own is not ,thank god ,as proven over the last few years , 

I don’t mean bung a ticket to any plum in a ballot , I mean anyone within our history [pensioners etc?] more importantly kids [schools could possibly oversee this?] if possible ?   family of ex players?  I’m sure this needs a lot more thought but I promise if someone can get it moving? I will give the price of the missing cheek [in advance] every season ,make it happen Hearts 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.    🤞🏻

Great idea 👍🏽

Savage Vince
2 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Group of yobs descended on lower Section R of the Main Stand last night intent only on hurling abuse at the Celtic subs etc. seated in the adjacent area. Constantly standing, swearing and generally intimidating the other Hearts fans, including females, kids and elderly fans in the same section. The Celtic people studiously ignored them.

After protracted intervention by stewards, including females, that effectively blocked our view, several were eventually and belatedly huckled away.

Like others, I’d love to see us sell out Tynecastle and limit the attendance of old firm supporters. But let’s not kid ourselves that this would leave Tynecastle ‘scum-free’.

Well said. 

On 31/07/2021 at 19:35, Tazio said:

Most of the CSF are in their 50’s now. 

Most of the Cardiff Soul Crew are in their 50s and 60s but you still wouldn’t mess with them! 

4 hours ago, gator said:

Overwhelmingly it seems Jambos want them reduced in numbers or banned outright, is this something that has formally been discussed with fan groups and the club because I think it would be prudent for the club to consider this? I don't see a huge loss of money due to the ban, many Hearts supporters won't attend these matches now due to the trouble!

I have a suggestion.  Hearts should make 'virtual' away tickets available in advance to Hearts fans for matches against the OF.  For every ticket purchased by our fans, the away allocation is decreased, but Hearts won't lose out financially.  So if we bought 2000 virtual tickets for the next Celtic visit to Tynecastle, the Celtic allocation would be reduced by 2000.  I wouldn't extend it to other games, Hibs should still get the full away end as we expect to get the full away end at Easter Road.

I realise this suggestion isn't likely to be adopted as a practical solution, but just an idea.

End of the day the only way we reduce their allocation is if we can fill it our self's. We've done it in the past and it all boils down to how the team do on the park. Get that right and we'll see the tramps get just 1 or 2 sections. Happily keep giving hibs the full stand as we get the same down there.

Jeffros Furios
42 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Group of yobs descended on lower Section R of the Main Stand last night intent only on urling abuse at the Celtic subs etc. seated in the adjacent area. Constantly standing, swearing and generally intimidating the other Hearts fans, including females, kids and elderly fans in the same section. The Celtic people studiously ignored them.

After protracted intervention by stewards, including females, that effectively blocked our view, several were eventually and belatedly huckled away.

Like others, I’d love to see us sell out Tynecastle and limit the attendance of old firm supporters. But let’s not kid ourselves that this would leave Tynecastle ‘scum-free’.

:yas: abuse anything in green 

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:yas: abuse anything in green 

:jjyay:

SectionDJambo
25 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

End of the day the only way we reduce their allocation is if we can fill it our self's. We've done it in the past and it all boils down to how the team do on the park. Get that right and we'll see the tramps get just 1 or 2 sections. Happily keep giving hibs the full stand as we get the same down there.

The trouble is that Celtic followers have been known to clone tickets in the past. Unless Hearts can come up with a foolproof ticketing design, how can they be stopped from causing overcrowding in the future, even if we were able to restrict them to one or two sections? 

Maybe the only way is for the turnstiles to close automatically once the numbers of seats available matches the number of tickets presented. 

Hectormasson
59 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Most of the Cardiff Soul Crew are in their 50s and 60s but you still wouldn’t mess with them! 

Older men are worse in my estimation, they got the know how , over past fights etc...Good in some cases .mind ?

Savage Vince
1 hour ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Met a few Cardiff Soul Crew on the ferry to Standard Liege in the early 90s. Some Chelsea fans up top too. Interesting journey. 😁

Rocky jamboa

I'd love the club to give the OF the very minimum allocation we need to. If we lose £100k in ticket sales to them, that is only £300k over the likely 3 home games we'd have v them, which is loose change compared to the £14m turnover we have. We would also save money on policing costs and the damage they normally cause to seats and the toilets etc.

Even give free extra tickets out to season ticket holders to bring a family member or kid along to the game, or give to schools in the area, to make up for the lost games from last season. Other ticket sales can only be made to people who have a buying history of at least 5-10 games plus, to avoid OF firms buying them. 

I'm sure local residents and businesses would be delighted to see the back of them as well. 

the general
4 hours ago, Boab said:

It is an old argument but has, seemingly, been the club’s stance for years. From a financial point of view, it’s difficult to argue against.  From a good supporter experience, it always gets peoples’ backs up.

I’ve been involved in these debates over the years and have no wish to re-ignite that. My view hasn’t changed.  Give them the bare minimum and work towards filling those seats even if it takes time.

No surprise that there was no dodgy songs from the Hearts support on the night unlike Ibrox where the usual song sheet prevailed.

the general
49 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The trouble is that Celtic followers have been known to clone tickets in the past. Unless Hearts can come up with a foolproof ticketing design, how can they be stopped from causing overcrowding in the future, even if we were able to restrict them to one or two sections? 

Maybe the only way is for the turnstiles to close automatically once the numbers of seats available matches the number of tickets presented. 

The technology is there its easy peasy

Hectormasson
10 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Stone Island clobber is utterly tragic.

Might as well wear a patch on yer clothes saying "twat". 

Wouldn't say that , stone island looks OK,  prob paying  for the badge mind ,,, if guys like it  wear it   up to the individual, but I do think its very costly gear ,   defo not worth rolling around in, as be a b........d to repair........ 

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

I'd love the club to give the OF the very minimum allocation we need to. If we lose £100k in ticket sales to them, that is only £300k over the likely 3 home games we'd have v them, which is loose change compared to the £14m turnover we have. We would also save money on policing costs and the damage they normally cause to seats and the toilets etc.

Even give free extra tickets out to season ticket holders to bring a family member or kid along to the game, or give to schools in the area, to make up for the lost games from last season. Other ticket sales can only be made to people who have a buying history of at least 5-10 games plus, to avoid OF firms buying them. 

I'm sure local residents and businesses would be delighted to see the back of them as well. 

We did this in Championship first time round v The Rangers (re reduced capacity) and was pretty much a sell out

The only games I normally didn't take my wee lad to was OF/Hibs, but did in the Champ as the scum had a reduced section. 

Hibs are fair game as we get the the whole away end for them plus added bonus we usually win. 

Wee lad bigger than me now and can't wait now to take him to these games... He feels the bile...

Rocky jamboa
3 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

We did this in Championship first time round v The Rangers (re reduced capacity) and was pretty much a sell out

The only games I normally didn't take my wee lad to was OF/Hibs, but did in the Champ as the scum had a reduced section. 

Hibs are fair game as we get the the whole away end for them plus added bonus we usually win. 

Wee lad bigger than me now and can't wait now to take him to these games... He feels the bile...

I don't mind the dons and hibs having the full end as it makes for a good atmosphere. However, that's not the case v the OF. A totally different type of fan they bring through as well. 

Byyy The Light
3 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I don't mind the dons and hibs having the full end as it makes for a good atmosphere. However, that's not the case v the OF. A totally different type of fan they bring through as well. 

Been some brilliant atmospheres when Aberdeen have had the whole end in cup ties

Savage Vince
1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

Let all other clubs have the whole end and tell Celtic and Rangers they can have 1000 seats because they're both smelly, backward *******s. 

1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

100% The OF can do one. Show them the respect we get when we turn up their dumps, limited views, etc. 

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, Deke Thornton said:

Group of yobs descended on lower Section R of the Main Stand last night intent only on hurling abuse at the Celtic subs etc. seated in the adjacent area. Constantly standing, swearing and generally intimidating the other Hearts fans, including females, kids and elderly fans in the same section. The Celtic people studiously ignored them.

We’re they wearing balaclavas? Sing about murderers ? Rob the kiosks ? Or the best one - use their own excrement to smear slurs about the death of innocents on the walls?

of course we have twats - no denying that but there are levels. 

celtic fans should have been banned from tynecastle long ago 

1 hour ago, the general said:

No surprise that there was no dodgy songs from the Hearts support on the night unlike Ibrox where the usual song sheet prevailed.

Wouldn’t have gone unnoticed from the powers that be I’d imagine. An argument for home support only surely for these fixtures ?
We owe them nothing !

Edited by Boab

fabienleclerq

I think we should at least explore the options of reducing their allocation. At the very least we should remove a section at a time if they start the shite. The less of them the easier to police. 

Forever Hearts
12 hours ago, Dunks said:

This would be fine if we did fill those seats, but we haven't since the new stand opened. Full away stand will be worth around £100,000 to the Club, so no point leaving it empty.

And how much does it cost to pay for stewards, police and vandalism? 

So I am assuming you only really see any trouble when Hearts play the two Old Firm clubs but more than likely just Celtic, am I right or are there other sets of SPL fans that still turn up to have a go? I remember an old post said that the football Casual scene in Scotland was dead? Thanks for any info lads! Terry

fabienleclerq
17 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

So I am assuming you only really see any trouble when Hearts play the two Old Firm clubs but more than likely just Celtic, am I right or are there other sets of SPL fans that still turn up to have a go? I remember an old post said that the football Casual scene in Scotland was dead? Thanks for any info lads! Terry

Tbh, I think people are talking more about giving our team an advantage by having less away fans at big games as it gets their team going or intimidates ours. Celtic and Rangers are probably louder than every other team in the UK. They sing songs that have nothing to do with football. 

Celtic have a history of abusing staff in kiosks and stealing from the tills, trashing the toilets and abusing the ball boys. 

I've been going to games for 30 odd years and apart from a handful of times barely seen any trouble tbh. I'm sure it still happens just not much near the grounds. 

I've seen little bits v celtic, Hibs and rangers and then against smaller teams like Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Falkirk. 

21 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Tbh, I think people are talking more about giving our team an advantage by having less away fans at big games as it gets their team going or intimidates ours. Celtic and Rangers are probably louder than every other team in the UK. They sing songs that have nothing to do with football. 

Celtic have a history of abusing staff in kiosks and stealing from the tills, trashing the toilets and abusing the ball boys. 

I've been going to games for 30 odd years and apart from a handful of times barely seen any trouble tbh. I'm sure it still happens just not much near the grounds. 

I've seen little bits v celtic, Hibs and rangers and then against smaller teams like Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Falkirk. 

It sounds pretty similar to my experiences when I followed Cardiff , only a few clubs ever came with intent to Cardiff and the same when we went away. The police have it well sewn up here and Cardiff lads know this. It’s not like the 80s when every firm was at it and you had to be prepared no matter what little town or large city you were visiting. I remember when Celtic came to Cardiff for the opening game of Cardiff City Stadium and there was trouble before and after the game. I don’t think too many other Scottish clubs are hated as much as Celtic! 

I hope those running our club have noted this behaviour. Put that together with the other nonsense these sub humans have been involved in in and around our ground they should be limiting them to one section in future. Time for someone to take a stand against this sort of behaviour  - and I hope it’s our club that does it.

Give the tramps one section in future and pass on the rest of the stand to the Big Hearts charity. I’m sure they could give out the tickets to deserving folk easily. 

This is the type of decision I’d love to think we could implement once the FOH takes over. We aren’t hampered by the NEED of the OF coin. Of course it would be nice to have it, but we are in a privileged position where we don’t HAVE to put up with their shite. 

As others have said, there are ways and means of recouping a few quid from our own fans for these four games. No doubt someone smarter than me can come up with a decent way to get this sorted. But sorted we must get it. 

These two clubs have a stranglehold over the majority of Scottish clubs. Let’s show them they and their money means **** all to us. 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

132goals1958

Or we could do a specific FOH contribution on those matches to finance potential loss of income. Preferably we fill that end ourselves but live coverage makes it more difficult 

Nookie Bear
13 hours ago, Deke Thornton said:

Heroes to a man 🥰

Forever Hearts
13 hours ago, Deke Thornton said:

Maybe football isn't for you. 

Auldbenches
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

And how much does it cost to pay for stewards, police and vandalism? 

Also the sporting advantage they get from a full stand.  Our players don't get to run out to that amount of fans at their grounds.  

Stuff the extra couple of bob and give them the same percentage they give us.  

We are doing their teams a favour giving them a full stand.  Hate giving anything.  

12 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Also the sporting advantage they get from a full stand.  Our players don't get to run out to that amount of fans at their grounds.  

Stuff the extra couple of bob and give them the same percentage they give us.  

We are doing their teams a favour giving them a full stand.  Hate giving anything.  

Surely the answer is to fill the Roseburn Stand with just Hearts fans? Is there an alternative location in the ground which could be used for a small number of away fans? There was definitely an advantage in having no massed hordes of Celtic in The Roseburn on Saturday so unless there are rules which say a percentage of away fans MUST attend then give the Roseburn to our fans. 

Forever Hearts

1 minute ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Surely the answer is to fill the Roseburn Stand with just Hearts fans? Is there an alternative location in the ground which could be used for a small number of away fans? There was definitely an advantage in having no massed hordes of Celtic in The Roseburn on Saturday so unless there are rules which say a percentage of away fans MUST attend then give the Roseburn to our fans. 

It's filling it with Hearts fans that's the problem. I would love to see them restricted to one section as a full Roseburn definitely gives the Old Firm teams a boost, no doubt about it. But it would be financial suicide to have it lying half empty. 

33 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's filling it with Hearts fans that's the problem. I would love to see them restricted to one section as a full Roseburn definitely gives the Old Firm teams a boost, no doubt about it. But it would be financial suicide to have it lying half empty. 

Just to clarify I was only referring to Old Firm fans who I guess don’t offer much to visiting Hearts fans, unlike Hibs where the whole end behind the goal is given. Every means necessary should be explored to get The Roseburn full of Hearts fans. I hope if I get a ticket for the Aberdeen game to see and hear the fantastic atmosphere for myself, fingers crossed! I hope this will be the first of many visits too.

davemclaren
48 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

That’s the way to do it. We need to be playing well enough to get more Hearts supporters wanting to attend. It would still cost us a bit of money as we would need to have a buffer space full of stewards though.

I’m not a fan of a total ban on away fans - even for Rangers and Celtic.