A reminder

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The lucky 5000 who step into Tynecastle Park tomorrow evening, I will keep this short.

Just remember how desperate this team were to relegate you for the tainted title.

You know what you have to do (lawfully :) )

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Feed me Griffiths.

Looks like he's been feeding himself pretty well over the lockdown. 

22games nro
2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Feed me Griffiths.

surely his fake injury will keep him away, they must know the abuse he will get (deservedly so, imo)

Totally agree with the sentiment of this thread. I'd like to think that the 5000 odd that have secured tickets are 5000 of our noisiest fans. My worry is that there may be a large proportion of our crowd that may be of the "sit on their hands" variety. They're fine to sit on their hands when there are near 20,000 in Tynie, but in a crowd of only 5000 odd their actions (or lack of) will not be tolerated :P

Sing your hearts out, berate the ref, absolutely hammer the opposition (verbally of course) and please be aware that there are more than a few Hearts fans out there that would absolutely love to be in your shoes tomorrow.

In Kitchner style...your club needs YOU!

Edited by Mr Sifter

jambo-fletch

Please get this going😂

There’s a player, a mighty player he comes from the Congo. There’s a player, a mighty player, Beni the Jambo.

Baningime, Baningime, Baningime.

I can’t wait.  Train up, pub and game. I’ll be in full voice. Let’s give Doncaster it right right as well. 
very excited to be back. Enjoy all

Edited by 1971fozzy

**** them and all who sail in her. Hate these tramps. Hate them more than our wee lochend cockends, bit that's probably cause celtic actually beat us, or hump us regularly.

If the ground is a wee bit quieter, and you can hear the players shouting, remember they'll be able to hear anything you shout too. Make use of that.