Celtic Spares

HMFCforever

HMFCforever

Apologies, don’t usually do this sort of stuff but am absolutely desperate for two (even one) ticket for Saturday, missed out on the ballot and despite a few private messages on here and an email to TO I’ve not had any luck (TO confirmed that all returned tickets are balloted straight away)…if ANYONE has any spares for Saturday then please could they let me know, would mean the absolute world to get back and was beyond gutted when we were not successful In ballot (for reference, we are both 200+ LP’s and can evidence this if required).

cheers 

Scott Leitch

Hopefully anyone not requiring their ticket returns them to the ticket office to be honest. No offence to the OP.

The tickets are non transferable, however not sure if it is actively being enforced.

it’s the same for season tickets mind you!

Edited by D4nny_

kingantti1874

No offence but I would I’d def be asking for evidence of this before even considering giving out a ticket / and I’d want a known Jambo to be vouching. 

the filth will be trying every trick in the book to get tickets so be wary anyone who considers this .  

if you do inadvertently give your ST to some filth fans it’ll be a ban

I doubt you'll get any takers for this due to the small numbers, and honestly, if all returned tickets are balloted, surely it's fairer for you to wait your turn. Chances are, you'll be successful in the ballot for the next game, so then you get to go to 2 games when other people only get 1.  Bit harsh, I know, but there are a lot of other people out there who are also desperate to get back.

You might even get one of the returned tickets in the ballot. 

I'm a pacifist but I presume any Celtic supporter found in the stadium will be dealt to before being rubbed down with sandpaper.

Last time we played them with non of their so called supporters present, we beat them 4-1 and I was there.

Had a good few shandies that night.

An extra ~700 tickets will be balloted tomorrow morning.

Be on the lookout.

The Treasurer
17 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm a pacifist but I presume any Celtic supporter found in the stadium will be dealt to before being rubbed down with sandpaper.

Last time we played them with non of their so called supporters present, we beat them 4-1 and I was there.

Had a good few shandies that night.

Donald Ford among the scorers if I'm thinking about the same match

The Treasurer
17 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

No offence but I would I’d def be asking for evidence of this before even considering giving out a ticket / and I’d want a known Jambo to be vouching. 

the filth will be trying every trick in the book to get tickets so be wary anyone who considers this .  

if you do inadvertently give your ST to some filth fans it’ll be a ban

I would suggest a lifetime ban for anyone that does this

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I would suggest a lifetime ban for anyone that does this

it would be a serious ban at the best of times but in covid times, I’d suggest it will be a lengthy one. 

132goals1958
28 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Donald Ford among the scorers if I'm thinking about the same match

I think Tommy Murray also scored